All Comments on 'Taken at a Party Pt. 06'

by johan26

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Are you planning on showing some emotional love at some point between the husband and wife

Or do you expect us to believe that any man would accept being treated like this for no reward?

She and Aaron clearly hate him along with Aaron's friends. Not one person felt uncomfortable watching another be eviscerated by his wife and her lover? Not one person wished they were somewhere else? So that being the case, why remain married?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

excellent story of LW> Sounds like annony;s ex wife. You know the one who fucked the fleet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@anonymous-5

You must be talking about yourself again. 1* in honor of you, slut.

How does it feel to be banned from a porn site?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gay shit

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why are they still alive

and in your sad excuse for a life... You asked what you should do in your last attempt and many commenters told you to get a set of balls... and get rid of them or yourself... or I am sorry if you meant to upload this to the gay venue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Tags are very clear what to expect. Trash from a trash author. Nothing more needs to be said. Just more babbling from a sick mind.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
Tags may or may not be clear

but in that they are at the end of the story, they are of little use.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why do you have to give this writing away?

Isn't it worth more than zero?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
couldn't do it

I tried to read the story, just couldn't do it. Just another limp dick cuck story TRASH

rating 1, to bad I can't go lower

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A man can be cuckolded without being gay.

I like the one and despise the other. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A COCKOLD MAN IS THE NEXT THING BEING GAY

SAY WHAT YOU,ACT LIKE A WOMAN AND DO WOMAN THINGS AS A MAN,THAT GAY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cuckold

Be a man and and kick your whore of your wife out leave her things outside next time she goes out with a note that you are no longer going to support her and her stud, get the locks changed before she returns. Don't ask for a divorce.immediately and see what happens. Before proceeding you need evidence use today's technology to get it so if you do end in divorce court the finding would be very favorable to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a load of shit!

A real man would have cutoff Aaron and sent it to Marta gift wrapped!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Garbage

Just garbage.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck could serve the whore and lover some nice sautéed puffer fish and solve both problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

26thNC2 months ago

Author rode this cuck story until it died.

I couldn't agree more. And it went on for 2 more pages after it was written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Six chapters of pure garbage. Can you imagine what kind of mind it takes to write such rubbish. What sewer did this author crawl out of? Worse, what sewer did some of the cucks who fawned over this garbage crawl out of. These aren't men, these are animals who should be put out of their misery. One Star for each chapter. Wish there were negative scores available. It would rate a -5.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

What a HUGE VAGINA of a "husband". Where the fuck is his pride? I'm guessing in his "wife's" pocket. Wife has a bigger cock than her husband

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

I just don't understand how cruelty, betrayal, humiliation, and misery are a turn on for some people.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow, that was hot! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just as she took his dick in her mouth hubby hit the bastard in the head knocking him out. He fell forward onto her. She was choking on his dick. Hubby laughed and walked away. He was charged for attempting murder. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why did he marry a woman when he's obviously gay? I'd have whooped dude's ass for talking to me like he did, let alone fucking my wife. And for those suggesting that's insecurity talking, I'd say eat a dick but you probably already have. Insecurity is letting a man and your wife do the shit they did to him and not even put up a fight because you're scared.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous