All Comments on 'Taken at the Airport'

by spacecaps

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why does every woman on this site have to be a cheater of some variety? Are there that many damaged men needing to cleanse their past mistakes by writing about the women that fucked them up in the head?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yet another pathetic cuck and slut story. There really should be an 'unsubscribe' button that just makes them all disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice one. Thinking Danny wants Zoe to be taken again by a less appealing, much older alpha male but obviously is afraid to confess it. Do consider granting his wish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the first anon the unfortunate truth most women are in fact capable of cheating, especially in a case such as this where she is forced and her primal instincts take over. This female character was not written as a cheater, she was taken against her will, and actually being portrayed as a decent character, felt guilt over her body being stimulated in ways she did not consent to. And in fact admitted practically right away to what happened. This character is a rarity on this site, and clearly is the opposite of a "women that fucked them in the head." As for the boyfriend he seemed the opposite of damaged, he understood she was forced, and never would have fallen to her lust otherwise. He was not so damaged as to kick her to the curb, but instead understood her plight and proved he did in fact loved her.

As for anon 2 and them just being a cuck and a slut, Danny used his expertise to protect his woman and deliver justice to the offender that assaulted her. And for Zoe, even though she was brought to pleasure she did not ask for it, and clearly felt her life was in danger. Beyond that as I inferred earlier her prompt honesty and feeling unworthy of her boyfriend clearly shows her of better character than a mere slut.

Anon 3 at least enjoyed a good story. He needs to send his physical descriptions to the author to accurately portray the less appealing character he hopes for. My thought was Danny was turned on by the look of satisfaction on his girls cum covered face. Now that they discovered her wild side he would start painting her face with his own jizz.

As for my thoughts, I really enjoyed it. Not big on the revenge fantasy angles, unless the perpetrator is completely out of line and and an absolute shit bag, which this agent was. So it was nice to see both her confession and Danny's effortless defending of his girl and ability to instantly get retribution, much more lasting than I was envisioning. Furthermore being able to utterly destroy somebody with just a few swipes of your phone seems about as Alpha as you can get.

Great Story Five Stars

Thank you and keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Refreshing romp, nice payback.

At one point I thought Zoe was going to take the neanderthal home to the folks. Then he would have taken her mother, after that he would pimp them out as a mother/daughter combo.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerabout 2 years ago

Good job!

Ignore the trolls. This really is a good story. You made Zoe a genuinely good person. She was honest about what happened and made it clear she wouldn't go back to him. She really did love her boyfriend. Danny was understanding and helped her with her guilt.

My request: Make a short story after this one. Have Danny paint her face with cum, and have her discover that sex with Danny can still be just as satisfying even after the man. For good measure, have her visit him in prison.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Incredible story with a good premise. Thanks for sharing.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No hate. Love the story but are you telling me Danny airdropped cp on the TSA dudes phone?

tralan69ertralan69er6 months ago

Where did Danny come up with the cp?

@Anonymous

RE: Yet another pathetic cuck and slut story. There really should be an 'unsubscribe' button that just makes them all disappear. - Perhaps a delete rude anony button would be better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous