Taken by a Dead Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hm?"

"Who...exactly was the man that lived in this house before us? The one that died in 1931?"

"Oh, I don't know, Jenny. All I know is that because of that boy's death, we got this house for much cheaper. Why, if we didn't buy it when we did, it would've been torn down. Seems no one wants to by any sort of house that someone's died in. Nonsense, I say. A house is a house, and a cheap house is a better house, I say." Mother said.

My sister giggled. "I heard that he died when this house caught fire. How do you suppose that happened?"

"He most likely turned on the gas stove and fell asleep. And what have I told you, girls?"

"Never leave fire unwatched." Margaret murmured as she stirred her stew.

"Do you think he had any family? What sort of job did he have?" I asked as I looked at my mother.

She simply huffed. "I don't know, Jenny. I haven't read his obituary and I certainly don't care to. He could've been a mailman for all I know, or maybe he had no job at all. Why are you suddenly so curious about him, hm? He died fourteen years ago."

I simply shrugged. "I don't know. Nevermind, Mother."

We spent the remainder of dinner in peaceful silence, and I pretended like I didn't care about the house's previous tenant. After dinner, Margaret and I cleaned up the dishes and got ready for bed.

It was around midnight when I felt a presence again. I had spent the night up reading a book while my sister slept next to me. I've always preferred to stay up late, as I've found the darkness and the quiet rather peaceful, and luckily, the light of my oil lamp didn't disturb my sister.

I had just finished the chapter I was reading when I felt something brush against my chest, so I glanced up. There was Jeremiah sitting at the foot of the bed with a smile on his face, and I felt relieved to see him again. "What are you doing here?" I whispered as I quickly bookmarked my page and set my book down on the bedside table. Normally I would be shocked that anyone would be up at this hour, although I realized that ghosts probably hadn't a need for sleep.

"I wanted to see you again. It seems that I didn't get to finish what I started." He said.

I felt the bodiless weight as he moved on top of me and gazed down at my face. I tried my best to look up at his own, but its image would only flicker and shift, my eyes unable to properly focus on it.

"Jeremiah, please, you'll wake my sister." I whispered as I lay flat on my back.

"She can't hear me, don't you worry." He said. He waved his hand, and suddenly, the flame in the oil lamp had gone out, leaving the room completely dark save for the small traces of moonlight coming through the window. I could no longer see him in the darkness, but I still felt him, and I felt a force move my legs apart.

"J-Jeremiah..."

"Shh. Stay quiet." I heard his voice near my ear. I simply nodded, unsure of what he was going to do as I couldn't see him whatsoever. I felt hands grab my breasts and I gasped, but I quickly shut my mouth. Realizing that Margaret couldn't see Jeremiah, it may look like I was just touching myself if she woke up, and I really really didn't want her to think that.

I whimpered softly as my back arched up, almost trying to get more of that touch. I felt his hands move and trail down my waist, causing my body to writhe ever so slightly. It felt so good to have someone else's hands on me. They seemed to be doing things to me that I didn't even think possible with my own hands.

As I felt ten fingertips massage into my hips, I reached down and shimmied off my panties from underneath my nightgown. I desperately, desperately needed him inside me, and I hoped that he could. I've wanted to know what a cock felt like, and if all that I could get was Jeremiah's, who's touch was just a little bit different from a living man's, I'd settle for it.

I gasped when what felt like his fingers slip inside me. It was so strange; when I looked down, nothing seemed to be moving or anything of that sort, but I still felt the pressure of something inside me.

I needed to place my hand over my mouth to avoid whimpering out loud when I felt him rub up against that sensitive spot inside me. The pleasure made my toes curl, and I felt myself getting rather wet down there as the heat in my body began to rise. I shifted on the bed and got more comfortable, relaxing into the sheets while I let this ghost do whatever he wished. It was easy for now to keep quiet, but I noticed that my breathing was becoming a little shaky and broken.

As I relaxed against the bed, I spread my legs a little wider, exposing my slick womanhood to the cool air of the bedroom. At this, I had to assume that Jeremiah took it as an invitation, because I suddenly felt something...much, much bigger than a finger pressing against my entrance.

I looked down, and although I couldn't see anything there, I felt something large suddenly move inside me.

"Ooh!" I didn't mean to moan out. I really didn't, but the sudden intensity of having something so large and intrusive inside me made me cry out. I shut my mouth as soon as I heard the sound, and I glanced over towards my sister to make sure that I didn't wake her, but she was still sound asleep much to my relief.

The pressure inside me didn't hurt, surprisingly. No, it simply felt...tight. As if my walls were squeezing around it. I felt as if something were filling me more than I thought possible, and it felt so good. I'd never felt anything like it before, and it caused me to let out a soft groan. I bunched up the collar of my nightgown and bit down on the fabric to keep quiet. When I felt a strange thrusting motion inside me, I was sent into that pleasant haze once again, my mind going a little cloudy and my body becoming heated and needy.

I wasn't quite sure what was going on. I knew that this ghost was making love to me as well as a ghost could, and do believe me, to be taken by something so bodiless as a ghost feels as good as anything else would. I felt his weight on top of me. I felt what I could only assume was his cock thrusting over and over and over and over. The strange force of it caused my body to shift into the mattress at a steady rhythm, and luckily it wasn't enough to wake Margaret.

I eventually let my teeth release the fabric of my dress when I needed to catch my breath. It felt so good. I felt him drive himself so incredibly deep inside me. I whimpered, so tempted to moan.

I felt a force move my hands above my head and down against the pillow. I think he was holding me down as he took me; I wasn't really sure. All I knew was that it felt as if there were at least four pairs of hands grabbing and groping me and holding me down and touching and teasing and pleasuring me.

"Ooh~ Oh yes...Mmh..." I murmured under my breath, staying just quiet enough as not to wake my sister. The pleasure only seemed to get more intense. My legs were beginning to shake. I felt something press down on my abdomen. I felt something grab my breasts. I felt something grip my wrists. I felt something running up and down my waist. I felt something massaging my hips. I even felt something keeping my legs apart, preventing me from closing them if I wanted to. I felt as if Jeremiah's hands were all over me, keeping my body positioned exactly how he wanted while he kept thrusting in and out of me.

I licked my lips as I stared up at the ceiling in pure ecstasy, just relishing in the pleasure of being pressed into the mattress and taken so wonderfully.

"Aaha~ Ooh~ Aah...Aaah...Mmmmh~"

I couldn't move, save for the uncontrollable writhing of my body. I could still feel the weight of him on top of me, and I could feel pleasant tingles dotting my skin as if he were leaving kisses all over my body, so much so that it nearly felt as if I were being kissed by four pairs of lips. I believe I had lost all control at this point as my mind became so clouded and hazy with pleasure, my skin flushed and hot, my womanhood soaking and full.

"Oh my...oh...yes...please...aaha~" I whimpered.

I felt the heat suddenly begin to rise in my body more rapidly than before. My breathing turned into rapid and broken pants. I felt as if I were being held down by multiple men while they touched me and pleasured my body, and then suddenly, the heat came to a peak and I was soon met with the most intense sense of release that I've ever felt. I sucked in a sharp breath and bit down on my bottom lip to keep from moaning while I let the ecstasy rock through my body. It just kept pulsing, and it left my body shaking and my skin tingling. I felt him pull out of me, leaving me feeling a little empty and dripping onto the sheets while I was left shaky and panting.

Once more, I glanced over to Margaret who was still sleeping soundly, and once I began to calm down, I quietly got up to clean myself up.

When I closed the bathroom door behind me, I looked around. "Jeremiah?"

No answer.

The following night, Margaret had just come home with some groceries that she had picked up after her time at the tailor shop. "Jenny," She said as she came into the living room. "I went out and I was able to get a copy of that man's obituary. Look here. Seems he's had some other friends over that night, I'd have to assume. Three other men died in this house." She pointed out.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked down at the paper while she went into the kitchen to put the groceries away. Four men total...?

It was then that I felt the same sensation as I did last night; four pairs of hands suddenly brushing against my body, and I shivered.

12