Taken by Ann Ch. 02

Story Info
Second encounter with Ann involves some brat taming.
6.5k words
4.77
14.9k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smutopia
smutopia
61 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is entirely fictional. All characters in this fictional work are over the age of 18. This work is intended to be consumed by adults, 18 or 21 years of age, depending on your location.

Note: This story contains elements of femdom including pegging, chastity and cbt. If these elements do not appeal to you, please do not read.

------

It was late in the evening and I hummed a tune as I hurried up the stairs leading to Ann's flat. Punctuality was something I was known for and today was no exception. I had all the more reason to be on time to meet Ann though because I had a feeling she wouldn't take too kindly to me being late. As hot as it was to be punished by her, at the end of they day her punishments were measured but harsh and not things I looked forward to.

I rang the doorbell and smiled widely when Ann opened the door for me. She was wearing yoga pants and a long black shirt which reached her upper thighs and had the logo of The Strokes on it. She gestured at me to come on in as she was speaking on the phone.

I walked in as she walked around the house distractedly and began to undress. By the time Ann was done with her call and walking over to me, I was naked and on my knees in the "present" position (kneeling with my hands on my head and legs spread).

Her face lit up when she saw me presenting and she laughed.

"At least buy me a drink first." She said with a wide smile.

I smiled back but remained in the same position. "Just trying to be a good toy for you, Goddess."

"Well you might have just earned some brownie points with me for that little touch. Would you have stayed that way if I was on a call for the next two hours or so?" she asked me curiously.

"I assumed you were almost done with the call because we were supposed to meet." I replied. "I hope I wasn't keeping you from anything."

"No no that was just...you'll see later." She said mysteriously.

I wondered what she meant but her expression was inscrutable. I'd planned to meet Ann for a light meal and a catchup but had ended up having my cock locked up, my ass fucked and turned into her toy the last time we'd met. I obviously couldn't predict what she had planned for me.

"Come on then, I thought we'd just talk for a while but you obviously want to get right to the point." She said, her eyes flashing with mirth as she helped me up to my feet. "Now we'll have to multi-task. Go over to the wall and bend over."

I walked over to the wall she was directing me to and bent over, wondering what she meant by 'multi-tasking'. I assumed she was going to flog me or something but the pain never came.

"How was your week? How's your course going?" She asked me casually as I stood against the wall, wondering what she had planned.

"My week wasn't too bad, we just had a few fun guest lectures and a couple of painful assignments. Could have been worse but I'm glad that it's Friday. The next week is the one whi-OH FUCK"

I'd abruptly stopped and moaned because Ann had grabbed the plug buried in my ass before she thrust it back inside me.

"Continue." she said calmly, not responding to my sudden moan.

I knew the drill.

"The one which might get a little hectic. I'm on track to make sure it goes well but we sh-AHH."

This time she'd grabbed onto my balls and given them a quick but hard squeeze.

"We shall see." I ended and felt Ann pull my hair gently. I turned around and she took my hand and walked me over to the bed where she instructed me to lie down.

She sat on my chest and faced my locked up penis before she started to inspect it closely.

"No problems with the cage huh? You went a week in it."

"No I didn't have any problems with it really. Morning wood was pretty bad but I got a bit more used to it as the days went by." I replied.

"No one caught you either? No rumours about you being in chastity in your college group huh?"

I shuddered thinking about the potential consequences. There had been one situation where I thought the imprint of the cage on my pants could be seen but thankfully no one noticed.

"That's a pity, I can imagine you stuttering in that cute way of yours as you try and explain yourself out of that one."

I shuddered once more wondering how one could even explain one's way out of being locked up in chastity.

"Turn around. Let's get your poor little cock out of its cage."

I obeyed her and she casually handled my cock, unlocking the cage and pulling it off. Immediately I began getting hard. The lightest touch sent shockwaves of pleasure coursing through my body. After a week of being caged, I was incredibly sensitive.

She grabbed me by the cock and started walking towards her bedroom. I followed quickly, occasionally having to tiptoe because she'd pull my penis up a bit while walking. Ann was very casual with how she'd dole out amounts of pain and humiliation. Casual about it even.

She guided me to the bed and lightly spanked my ass, gesturing at me to lie down on the bed.

I lay down and let myself relax. Ann pulled out a a pair of handcuffs and some ropes. With that she deftly began to tie me up. I closed my eyes and let her guide me. My hands went behind my head and were cuffed before they were tied to the headboard. My legs too were spread and tied to the different corners of the bed.

I tested my restraints and it was clear that I was well and truly restrained and completely at her mercy.

"Close your eyes and relax. You're going to be begging and pleading by the end of this anyway." she whispered, giving me a kiss to the cheek before moving away to admire her handiwork.

Wanting to be a bit of a brat, I thought I'd mess around. It was clear that she was the boss but I wanted to play with her as well.

"Begging you to stop boring me?" I quipped while looking straight at her.

Looking at me with a surprised but amused look, Ann laughed before getting onto the bed and sitting on my stomach, looking me in the eyes. "Where was this bravado when your balls were in my hand and you were babbling away? Well it's good that you have some fight in you at least. I like my toys to squeak a little before I break them."

With that she lightly slapped my face once, which I responded to by staring at her defiantly and rolling my eyes.

Ann smiled and slapped my face again, using her right hand to slap my left cheek. She slowly began to slap me repeatedly, increasing the force. While I wasn't in any sort of pain initially, I began to feel it and it turned into a feeling of sharp pain.

I refused to beg her or apologise. I could take the pain because it wasn't that bad. My eyes began to water slightly and eventually she slapped me one final time before rubbing my cheek.

She smiled at me, her sweet smile betraying none of the pain she'd dealt me. Leaning lower she kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth gently before breaking apart from me.

With that same smile, she spat on my face. I instinctively attempted to wipe it off but my bindings prevented me from doing anything more than struggling a little. I felt it on me and I felt my false sense of bravado disappearing. The message was clear.

"Now close your eyes before I slap you again. You keep them open again and I'll redirect my slaps to your balls. I'm being nice and not blindfolding you but I can do that too."

I grudgingly closed my eyes at her words and waited. Ann was happy to keep me waiting. I could hear her moving around the room and occasionally humming what sounded suspiciously like S&M by Rihanna.

I found myself drifting away, not exactly going to sleep but just this sense of calm. I didn't know what Ann had planned for me but I also knew that she was in control. I was allowed to relinquish control and not worry about anything.

I realised I couldn't hear Ann anymore since I'd stopped focusing on what was happening around me but I figured she'd gone out of the room. All of a sudden I felt what was unmistakably a very warm, wet mouth enveloping my incredibly sensitive penis.

I let out what must have only been described as a cross between a moan and a squeal which caused a muffled sort of laugh and I looked to see a sight which caused my penis to get harder than I thought it was possible to ever get.

Ann was lying down on her front and had cutely lifted her feet up and was swinging them around playfully. She'd taken off her shirt and tights and was clad in only black panties which accentuated her ass. My cock was in her mouth and she was watching me as she suckled on it.

"You can watch if you want to but that means a punishment after this." she said, her mouth making a pop sound as she stopped sucking my cock to talk to me.

I was left with a conundrum. One one hand I could close my eyes and avoid whatever cruel punishment Ann had planned for me but I could watch an absolute goddess go down on me.

On the other hand a punishment by Ann was no joking matter. I decided to just focus on the here and now and I nodded to Ann with wide open eyes. She smiled in a way which almost seemed....proud? That I'd make that choice?

I watched as Ann's head bobbed up and down. She was definitely skilled because she seemed to know exactly what she was doing. She kept an eye on me to make sure she was paying attention to what I liked.

My cock was average to slightly below average in size so she had no problem taking in most of me every now and then. I wondered if she had a gag reflex or if she was just used to bigger cocks.

She also didn't just stick to one thing. She'd take in my whole length with ease before letting go and then she'd lick at the very tip of my penis. She'd play with my balls every now and then.

Suddenly I felt one of her hands go lower than my balls and I felt her press at my butt plug. She pulled it out causing me to gasp and immediately slipped in a finger into my well lubed and slightly stretched ass.

I whimpered as her mouth touched a particularly sensitive spot while her finger found my prostate and began to massage it.

I hadn't cum in a week and I felt incredibly turned on. If you'd asked me what I expected Ann to do to me today earlier in the day, I would've listed a solid ten to fifteen things before I got anywhere near 'she'll go down on me'.

I felt the telltale signs that I was close to an orgasm and from the way my body tightened, Ann felt it as well. She increased her efforts, spitting on my cock and using a hand to touch the head of my penis before she worked the spit into my cock.

"I'm close, goddess." I whispered, as I felt the orgasm coming. I knew I didn't have much time. "May I please cum?"

Ann looked at me like she hadn't heard me and continued to suck, increasing her speed. I didn't want to cum without her permission so I began to beg again.

"Goddess.....please I'm so close....please let me cum goddess."

Again she pretended like she hadn't heard me.

With added urgency, I began to beg louder. "I'm going to cum Goddess, please let me cum. Please...PLEASE....Goddess please let me cum."

Finally I felt it starting from my cock and going deep inside me. I was almost at the edge. I was going to cum inside Ann's mouth.

Right when I was there, Ann suddenly pulled away. She pulled her finger out of my ass, moved her face away and just happily watched me.

The orgasm felt like it had been snatched away from me. I was so incredibly close yet so far. I began to subconsciously thrust my hips upwards into the air, hoping for some...any sensation. That would give me that sweet sweet release. But nothing. There was no magic sensation. Ann didn't put her mouth back onto my cock and take my seed. She watched as I struggled, moaning and aching with need.

I looked at her forlornly. I should've known better. I should've expected nothing less....but. But being at the cusp of incredible pleasure drains every single thought out of your head other than the pleasure that is oh so close. Ann was never going to give me release but the closer I got to it the less I thought with logic and the more I wanted to believe. The more I did believe that she'd give it to me.

Taking great care to avoid touching my penis, Ann crept over to my side and looked me in the eyes before placing her lips at mine. This time the kiss was more passionate. Less tender. Her tongue swirled inside of mine as she no doubt kissed with the intention of making me taste myself. Ann had been the one on her knees giving me pleasure but I'd learned a lesson. I was to never forget who was truly the plaything. Whose pleasure here mattered. If I wanted an orgasm I'd have to be on my best behaviour, beg, plead and then maybe....just maybe she'd give me one.

Breaking apart from the kiss, Ann straddled my stomach again. I wasn't close anymore and my penis was slowly beginning to soften. Ann grabbed it, causing me to moan before she pulled it towards my stomach and gently sat on it. This was the closest my penis had been to her pussy and I was rock hard again.

I could feel it against my cock. Ann was wet and her panties were soaked. She sat there watching me, shifting occasionally to watch me squirm. Wordlessly she moved lifted her leg and placed a foot at my mouth.

I wasn't a foot fetishist but even Ann's feet were stunning. Slender, unblemished with carefully maintained toenails. She slipped her big toe in my mouth as I opened it as if to welcome the intrusion. I sucked on it for a few seconds, before she moved her foot ever so slightly so that I could focus on her other toes.

She pulled her foot out of my mouth before placing her sole on my face. I licked without being told because I knew it was expected. After I'd slathered most of her right foot, she repeated the same process with her left.

Once she was done, she propped herself up and slipped out of her panties. With mock care and love, she gently opened my mouth and placed them in my mouth. I tasted her musk and I wished I was eating her out instead.

My eyes widened as I felt her pussy lips on my cock. She pushed down and and I felt her warmth. Her wetness around my cock.

She didn't put me inside her but began to buck her hips, causing me to feel pleasure, albeit in a somewhat reduced way. She knew exactly what she was doing and that orgasm I'd been craving began knocking on the door again.

I whimpered around her panties and tried to speak and Ann used her foot to pull them out of my mouth and place them on my face.

"Mistress, I'm close again." I whispered, this time knowing that she was not going to let me over the edge.

"Beg for it then my little toy. You've been good all week haven't you? Beg for it."

Till this point I had no hopes about my release being granted but now I was daring to hope.

"Goddess, please may I cum. I'm so close. Please."

Ann looked at me disappointedly as she increased the pace of her motions. Grinding on my cock with her pussy lips.

"Goddess.....please please may I cum. I'll...please let me...goddess.....Mistress Ann."

With increasingly frantic moans, I tried to convince Ann but once again there was no response. Right when I was nearing the edge. I heard her talk as I did my best to stop myself form cumming.

"You....may....." she said, slowly as I closed my eyes in elation and got ready.

"Not." she continued before quickly getting off my cock again and watching me thrust into the air again.

I howled in need and anguish as another orgasm was taken away from me.

Again I went through those emotions. I knew why Ann had tied me up too. Even if I wanted to touch myself I couldn't.

"Oh hush, I didn't let you cum because I wanted you...inside me." Ann purred sultrily as she looked into my eyes.

My eyes widened again and I was about to thank her when she burst out laughing.

"Oh you're just so adorable. That isn't happening, my toy. Maybe someday but not today." She said, giggling as she did it.

My heart sank a little but I should have never been surprised. I didn't expect to ever have sex with Ann. Well sex with Ann the traditional way, after last week I expected plenty of the unconventional way with her strapon deep in my ass.

Almost accompanying that thought, I felt pressure at my ass before the plug slid back into me.

"Let's get you out of these restraints and get into the shower. We've got things to do." she said as she started to untie me from my bindings.

I gingerly flexed my wrists and shook my ankles. My cock was still rock hard and it took me a lot of effort to not touch it. Instead I looked at Ann sadly for a few minutes and then began to follow her into the shower.

"Don't look at me with those puppy dog eyes, I said I'd be punishing you for not closing your eyes?" She said, smiling as I pouted at her.

"So you mean to say you would've let me cum?" I asked her slightly surprised and kicking myself for taking the punishment.

"Well maybe not how you'd expect to cum but sure, let's call it that." She replied as she switched on the water.

"I mean you literally fucked my ass till I came last time so I don't know what to expect anymore" I said, subconsciously fiddling with my plug as I remembered the experience.

"Yeah, I didn't think I'd be able to get you to do that but it was a pleasant surprise for sure. There's this feeling of power you have when you fuck someone into making them cum uncontrollably."

"I didn't know I could do that either but it was pretty eye opening that's for sure."

Ann stepped into the water after it was at an approved level of warmth. She let the water run over her body and hair before she looked at me and merely said, "wash me."

I looked around and found her shower gel and shampoo. I'd showered with women before but this was different in a way. She had given me an order and I had to carry it out. It was hot and sensual but different.

I lathered my hands up with what seemed like a vanilla scented gel. I thought about how ironic it was that a girl as kinky as Ann was using a vanilla shower gel.

I decided to go from down to up. I knelt down and started off at her ankles before slowly going up her legs. I marvelled at how smooth they were and could've spent hours just touching and admiring them. I reached her thighs and was suddenly staring at her pussy.

She hadn't made me eat her out today and I craved her so badly. I looked at her folds and had to stop myself from burying my face in them. Tasting her essence.

Instead I continued with her thighs, making sure to cover every little part of her skin before I started to pay attention between her legs. I made sure to not get any soap inside but I lightly placed my fingers there and gently rubbed them.

Ann moaned and I looked up to watch her with her eyes shut. Wanting to continue my reputation as a brat, I slyly stuck my tongue out and dabbed at her clit before licking her with long strokes.

Ann's eyes burst open and she moaned and stared at me while I innocently stared back,

"There'll be time for that later you little brat. Clean me up now." She said, lightly slapping me.

Pouting again, I stopped licking at her and began to clean the rest of her. Not wanting to risk another punishment I was fairly businesslike after that. I didn't even squeeze or kiss her ass as I washed it but just moved on to her lower back, stomach and her breasts.

I realized that I hadn't really held them in my hands. I'd felt them against me but while I soaped them, I felt their weight and warmth. The hardness of her nipple. Like soft globes with diamond tips. While I didn't exactly want to move away, I went on to soap her arms.

Finally I got to her neck and she gestured at me to stop. She washed her face quickly before handing me the shampoo. I lathered her hair with a berry scented foam and made sure to massage her scalp as I coated her with the shampoo.

When I was done, I washed her making sure to get rid of every fleck of soap before I softly nudged her to show that I was done.

smutopia
smutopia
61 Followers
12