All Comments on 'Taken by Ann Ch. 02'

by smutopia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I believe your doing a great job with this story of yours. Me personally I would like to have more forced pussy eating with a little ass rimming too. Some face sitting with cream pie eating would be fun too, doesn't have to Necessarily be his own..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

VERY GOOD story. May be Ann could give him a real hand spanking or otk?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh mg goodness!! This was really amazing.. I really loved every bit of it and would love to read more and know what happens next?? Just wish it gets more naughtiner and kinkier and humiliating for him. Just don't want it to get any Men involved in the upcoming story.

JackSprat88JackSprat887 months ago

This is a very hot story and the characters in it are very realistic. I think it’s great that you like feedback, and I think some of what people have had to say has been useful, but I think by far the most important thing is that you stay true to whatever it is that motivated you to write the first two chapters of this story to begin with. In the end, if you write something that continues to turn you on, it’s almost certain to turn on lots of other people, too. I really hope to see this story continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’m loving this story. Both characters seem real and human. She clearly has a great fondness for him, and he likewise for her. A degree of orneriness he has showing his attraction to her. They have a certain spark between them. J.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

4 months we have been waiting for the continuation of this EXCELLENT story. The author has a hyper realistic style which makes us seem to be witnessing Ann's action live. Perhaps Ann could give her submissive a hand spanking (otk) since she considers him a child.

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz20022 months ago

There’s not much I can add which others here haven’t already said. Loved the story, straining my chasity cage whilst reading it. Added Smutopia as one of my favourite authors. Thanks and much more of this please….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous