Taken by Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smutopia
smutopia
64 Followers

It was a bit of a challenge trying to pee with the chastity belt and she could see me struggle. I figured that it ticked the humiliation box of her kinks and that's why she continued to stare. When I was done, I prepared to place the buttplug in me again before she gestured for me to submit.

I immediately dropped to the floor, put my face down and raised my ass. The plug went in a little easier this time and there was definitely less stretching. I couldn't see my asshole but I figured it was slightly gaping.

When I was back on my feet, she stood on her toes and whispered into my ear, "I'm going to have so much fun with you".

I felt my cock strain futilely as she enunciated her last word with a soft squeeze of my balls. I couldn't do much more than whimper in response.

It was the afternoon by now and our favourite clubs were playing each other. Since there were a few minutes left to go, Ann decided to tie me up. It wasn't too elaborate but my hands were tied up and connected to my cock cage. The game started and we both got engrossed in it. At one point, a player from her team missed the easiest goal you'd see and I decided to laugh loudly about it. Ann shot me a quick glare and very stealthily removed and stuffed her panties in my mouth.

I gave her the brattiest expression I could muster with the little bit of lace sticking out of my mouth and she gave me a light slap in response. The game continued and I gave muffled cheers whenever I could. Ann figured what I was up to and decided to hold my balls after a certain point. Neither team had scored by half time and Ann was happy to ignore me while she fixed herself some popcorn. When she got back she decided to mercilessly slander my team, fans and even me. After every remark she asked if I agreed and took my muffled grunts as acknowledgement of the same.

Soon after the second half, my team scored and I tried to hoot as loudly as I could through my predicament. Ann was fuming and yelling at the TV till she fixed her eyes on me. At this point, I was already sitting down on the ground, leaning against the couch. She quickly pulled me till I was lying down and pulled her panties out of my mouth. Before I could make any remark (probably for the best), she spat into my empty mouth and with that placed her exquisite ass onto my face. Of course, I wanted to watch the match but I didn't really protest this intrusion. Instead, savouring the experience I began to eat her ass out. I couldn't really focus on the match after that and I was happy to do my job.

It was incredibly erotic. I was restrained, unable to get hard and stuffed. The final indignity was the ass smothering me. I tried to get at every part I could reach with my tongue till finally Ann moved a little and settled in a position she liked. For what felt like an age I licked happily and till the point I heard Ann screaming in delight, I had forgotten about the match. She chose that moment to get up and force me to watch my team fail against hers before she laughed at me, spat into my mouth again and continued with sitting on my face and ignoring me.

I was almost relieved when the full time whistle blew without anything else happening. She continued sitting on my face for a while, happy to text and talk to her friends about random things. Finally she arose from her throne and walked around her house. I was a little unsure of what was happening till I heard her call me a few minutes later.

With a little manoeuvring (and some strain to my locked up penis), I was able to crawl into her room. I heard her come around me and untie my restraints.

When I saw her standing in front of me next, the first thing that captured my attention was the strap-on at her waist.

I let out a small gasp as I drunk in the sight ahead of me. Ann was completely naked, save the black strap-on which covered her pussy. For the first time I could truly appreciate her beauty as I had the time to gaze at her perky, full breasts and her toned body. She looked like a confident goddess from mythology and the thick, realistic looking dildo at her waist was almost like her weapon.

She giggled as she saw my expression. "Remove your plug and clean yourself. Once that's done crawl back here. I'm going to pop that cherry of yours" she said happily.

Once the plug was out and clean, crawled back into her room. She was next to the bed, holding on to the dildo. I knelt in front of her and was unsurprised when she merely said "Suck".

I'd never had a dick, real or otherwise in my mouth. I did however try my best to emulate what I'd seen in porn and what I'd had done to me. I put a little in my mouth first and slurped on it. Then I started to suck on the sides. Again I put a little more and tried to take in more. I repeated the process, all the while staring up at Ann's amused eyes. I tried to take it till the hilt but gagged. Nevertheless I wanted to please her so I tried again.

This time I spat on the head and began to slowly take in more. I stared into her eyes throughout my efforts since I knew I'd enjoyed having people do that to me while they went down on me. I made a show of it, licking and sucking before attempting to deepthroat.

Finally, she grabbed onto my head and began to guide me, occasionally roughly pushing the dildo down my throat. When there was a good amount of my spit on her dildo, she led me to the bed.

"You're a little raw when it comes to sucking dick but the effort and the need to please will make you a very good cock-sucker some day.", she said, as I gasped and gave her a quick grin.

"Now lie down and raise your legs, I want you to see me fuck you", she whispered.

I spread my legs and raised them up a little till she looked satisfied. She first lubed up her fingers and then pushed them into my ass, more to lube it up than stretch it.

"Beg.", she said sensually.

"Please take my virginity with your thick cock, Goddess. Please pop my cherry and make me watch while you do it." I whispered with flushed cheeks. I wasn't much for talking in bed and normally felt a little awkward or embarrassed but by now Ann had pushed me into a level of subspace where I felt comfortable expressing these things and speaking.

"Somehow I know you're going to be the sluttiest little buttslut around", she laughed.

I felt the dildo push into me. There was a little resistance but Ann steadily pushed till it gave way. I gasped as I felt it slide into me and disappear into my ass. Slowly I felt fuller and fuller till her hips were against me. I looked into those eyes and realized she'd been watching me.

She held my face like before gently placing her lips against mine and kissing me. I closed my eyes, lost in the sensation of being kissed by this goddess. I felt her push her tongue into mine, gently but firmly. Then she started to thrust, pulling out almost all the way and thrusting again. I won't lie, it felt a little strange at first. It definitely hurt when it was going inside and there was an ache for a while when she thrust into me.

Eventually though she started to hit just the parts which made pleasurable jolts of electricity jump through me. I found myself moaning as she pushed till the hilt. It felt like a dance I was being led through. A dance filled with pleasure, ecstasy, the sweetest of pain and the sheer feeling of submission. I opened the eyes I didn't remember closing to see her staring deep into my soul. I lost myself in her eyes as she took me for herself. I'm not sure for how long she took me for. If you told me that she had been savaging my ass for hours, I would've believed you. Her thrusts made me make sounds I never thought I'd make. For that time, I was hers. She owned every particle of my being and we both knew it.

She began to whisper into my ear then. She told me about how she owned my ass. She told me how I would crave her cock in me. She told me things which made me blush and strain in my cage. I yelped and moaned as she called me a good boy for taking her cock so well. With every word I felt myself slipping further into my submission to her.

It was when she gave me one of her passionate kisses when it happened. I slipped into the pleasure her cock was causing me and suddenly felt my cock spurt in its hot pink cage. The feeling was surreal. It didn't feel like your usual orgasm but it felt like she'd fucked it out of me. I moaned my loudest till that point and felt my cum spurt back onto my stomach.

Ann gave the cutest squeal of joy when she saw me spurt over my stomach. Without missing a beat, she pulled out completely and licked up my cum before pushing back into me and kissing me again. I knew what was expected of me and tasted my cum in her mouth. We kissed for a while, exchanging my cum till she finally pulled back and let me swallow.

Then suddenly she lay down completely on me, breathing heavily as she stared at me with a smile. I could still feel part of the dildo still inside me as her sweaty body lay on top of mine. We lay there for some time as she played with my hair.

Then she pulled out completely and sat on my stomach.

"Pegging can be loving as well as brutal and rough. I've pegged sluts as a reward as well a punishment." she said, quickly losing her mirth and affection as her voice took a more serious tone.

"You've had one, now it's time for the other. I encourage cumming while having your ass fucked but you still are required to tell me when you're going to do it. You didn't know about it but ignorantia juris non-excusat. Ignorance of rules in this household cannot be used as an excuse. Submit."

I got up and at her gesture, got into the submit position. For a few seconds, I felt the air at my ass. I felt empty somehow and I knew what would fill that void (both literally and metaphorically). The second I felt her enter me, I knew things would be different. She made me face her mirror and I watched her mount me from behind. She was so lithe and petite but she still completely had this air of dominance and power.

This time, it wasn't the loving fuck she gave me. This time was all about pounding me into submission. I watched in the mirror as she fish-hooked me, putting her fingers inside my mouth while she thrust. This time, she didn't care about my pleasure. She wanted me to feel her power and what power indeed! She jackhammered my virginal asshole as she'd take her fingers out of my mouth to spank me occasionally. The first time around it hurt initially and then got better. This time the pounding seemed to hurt my ass unrelentingly.

The things she whispered in my ear this time were beyond degrading. She insulted my caged penis. Told me I wasn't a man and would never be. She asked me if I felt like a man as I tried to answer between grunts. She told me that she never fucked small brown cocks like mine. She told me she'd gape me till everyone who fucked me after called me loose. I found tears in my eyes, partly from the pain in my asshole and some of it from her words. She spat on my face, made me beg her to ruin my ass and then when she still wasn't satisfied, decided to grab my balls and pull them.

She didn't let me go a second without knowing that I was beneath her. With each second she fucked me, it felt like I was being broken more and more comprehensively. She grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my back so that I fell onto the bed. She raised my hips and placed her foot on my face.

"This is where you belong, bitch. A dildo jammed into your ass with someone's foot on your face." she growled. "Maybe if you had a bigger cock or a spine you'd be fucking me into the bed but here we are. This is all you deserve."

With that I began to sob, muffled by her foot and the bed the tears rolled down my face as I whimpered. I wasn't going to use my safeword because somehow everything, the pain of the dildo stretching my ass, the humiliation, the foot pushing my face into the bed; it pushed me deeper into the state of submissiveness which I craved. It was intimate and allowed me to be vulnerable.

This wasn't for my pleasure, it was to show me my place. I had found my place and I loved being there even if it was one hell of an emotional experience.

Finally she seemed to grow tired. With a few final thrusts she drove herself into me completely before pushing me down on the bed and falling onto me.

A few seconds of panting later, she pulled out of me, kissed my head and then went to clean up. She was back in a few seconds as I remained there on the bed curling up into the fetal position. She walked in front of me and looked into my eyes for a second before giving me another quick kiss on my forehead.

Then she got into bed and pulled me towards her. She was gentle and soft and whispered things to calm me down as tears continued to pour down my eyes.

"You're such a good boy, you did so well. That was so incredibly hot and I enjoyed it so much. You've made me so happy already.", she whispered into my ears as she held me.

I lay there curled up as the little spoon in tears as she curled around me and calmed me down. She had effectively broken me but as effectively fixed those pieces together.

We stayed there in that embrace for a while just recharging till I felt like I was all better. In all honesty though I couldn't wait to get to that state again. My penis hardened against its cage as I remembered the image I saw in the mirror of Ann pounding my ass with her foot on my face.

"Come on, let's go get cleaned up", I heard her say as she gave me a light spank before helping me up and walking me over to the bathroom.

She turned on the shower and placed me under the warm water as I closed my eyes and subconsciously began to clean myself. I felt a light slap to the face and opened my eyes to see Ann shaking her head. It was clear that she wanted to be the one to wash me.

I watched as she gently lathered her hands with shower gel and began to coat my skin with it. It felt intimate and in some way helped me recuperate from the session earlier. Once she was done, she washed the foam off me and handed me the gel.

My cock stiffened against its cage as I went about my job. The longer I looked at Ann's body, the more I marvelled at it. I started from the neck and slowly worked my way downwards, resisting the urge to spend more time soaping her breasts. She giggled as I hit a ticklish spot and I wondered how such an adorable woman could be so intimidating and brutal at the same time. When I got to her hips, I knelt down and it took me everything to stop myself from putting my face between her lips and lapping at her cunt. When I was done, I washed her off before we both stepped out and dried ourselves.

"Umm Goddess?" I asked hesitantly as I remembered something.

Ann looked back at me raising her eyebrows slightly.

I walked back into the bathroom and retrieved the collar, leash and plug before kneeling in front of her and holding them out.

"Ah, I'd forgotten about those, good boy.", She remarked with a smile before placing the collar on me and clipping on the leash. "Submit."

I got into the position and felt the lubed up plug slowly push into me. There still was some soreness from the pounding I took earlier but I gritted my teeth and waited till it breached my resistance and slid inside.

"Thank you goddess" I said and I felt a light spank as acknowledgement.

Ann wore a long shirt that reached her knees before she got into bed and spread her legs invitingly.

"I'm going to read now and I expect you to keep eating me out till I tell you to stop." she said to me.

I crawled towards her and stared at her pussy, feasting upon it with my eyes and taking in the scent of her musk before I slowly started to lap at it.

True to her word, she picked up a book from her bedside table and began to read as I began to focus on my task at hand. It was difficult to gauge what worked for her and what didn't but I observed the way she'd breathe sharply and I found out what she wanted.

Around 15 minutes in possibly, she put her book down and began to moan softly with her eyes closed. I began to increase the speed at which my tongue was lapping at her and I felt her inner thighs tremble as she moaned her loudest before stopping.

I waited till her orgasm was done, before I got up, making the assumption she'd want me to stop.

She grabbed my leash and pulled me back down. "I didn't say you could stop, did I?" she said somewhat harshly. "Be gentle now though" she added, her tone softening slightly.

With no complaints I continued my efforts between her legs, enjoying the experience for another 15 minutes or so before she stopped.

"You can stop now, come join me. We need to get ready for bed." she said as she got up and headed back to the bathroom, leading me along by my leash. My leash? Yes I suppose it was my leash now.

She positioned herself on the toilet and I looked away, thinking I'd move away before she pulled my leash again.

"Present." she said, forcing me to kneel down, spread my legs apart and place my hands behind my head. She pulled me closer to her and I watched her piss.

She shifted a little when she was done, exposing her pussy to me.

"Put your tongue out and dab." she said casually like she was asking me to fetch her the salt.

I was conflicted. On the one hand, it wasn't as if she was asking me to drink her piss from a glass or something but also it did make me hesitate.

"You can use your safeword if you want. I won't punish you for it." She said more earnestly, seeing the doubt in my eyes.

Deciding to soldier on, I stuck my tongue out and dabbed at her snatch, tasting a slightly tangier flavour this time.

"Goddess, may I please pee as well?" I asked her after she patted my head and got up.

She acknowledged her permission before turning to brush. I quickly finished up, washed my hands and started brushing as well.

"You need to always remove and clean your buttplug before you go to sleep, even if it's for a nap." she said once we were done brushing. Acknowledging her with a nod, I heeded her rule once she was done and gingerly removed the buttplug before cleaning it and putting it away where she directed me to.

Once we were done, she pulled my leash again and we moved back onto the bed. I was the little spoon as well and she placed her leg onto my crotch.

I thought it would take me some time to sleep because I had a lot on my mind but I suppose having a lithe beauty pound you into submission tuckers one out. I did marvel at how the day had gone. I had expected some flirting at best but this was far more than I'd bargained for, not that I was complaining.

Ann had this quality about her which just made me want to obey her and make her happy. I had no doubts about what I was to her. I was her plaything and her toy. At best we were friends with benefits if one was to use the more common term for things. I was however nervous because I could see myself falling for her. I fell asleep thinking about her eyes.....the mischievous looks she'd shoot me......the way she called me a good boy.

I woke up to a pain in my crotch. I tried to grab my penis only to find hard plastic. I suddenly remembered where I was and as gently as possible, I moved away from Ann and inspected the pink cage which encased my cock. It felt like my cock was trying to burst through and it took me a few minutes to try and stop the erection.

I shot a look at the time and figured we'd been sleeping for more than eight hours. I remembered my rules from yesterday and crawled underneath the blanket. I spread Ann's legs slightly apart and gently began to trace kisses over her inner thighs before lightly lapping at her lips and clit. I heard her moan and slowly stir so I started to put in more effort. I felt her hand grab and play with my hair and felt the blanket fall to the side.

"Good morning you eager little beaver", She whispered, smiling at me as I met her eyes. Continuing to flick her clit with my tongue, I began to slip a finger into her but received a sudden tug to my hair.

smutopia
smutopia
64 Followers