Taken By Her Son's Bully Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother forced to perform sexual acts on her son's bully.
5.1k words
4.66
159.3k
200
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter two in the series. A young lesbian wife named Emma is blackmailed into sexually servicing her son's bully Brad Thompson. All characters featured in this story are over the age of 18. Enjoy!

***

Emma sobbed hysterically on the floor of the meeting room at work. She was forced to give a blowjob to her son's former bully Brad Thompson. The little shit had purposefully gotten a job at her successful marketing company with the intent to ruin her life. He had caught her wife Leslie buying drugs from one of his suppliers and took pictures as evidence.

Brad was now blackmailing her to perform sexual favors with him and she could do nothing about it. If the pictures were released to the press or the police, her wife's career would be finished. Her professional reputation would be ruined, as marijuana was illegal where they lived, and she would have zero chances of rejoining the medical field in the future. She could even face criminal charges.

Emma could not let that happen. She reasoned that she was doing this to protect her wife and her family, as Brad had also threatened to have thugs of his that are at his disposal beat up her son Eric. He had shown proof that they knew where Eric was attending college and if she didn't cooperate he would instruct them to hurt him.

If anything bad happened to her family, she would never forgive herself. She would do whatever it takes to protect Leslie and Eric. Even if it meant giving blowjobs to Brad. She hoped that it never went further than that. She would adapt, learn to deal with his disgusting behavior if he didn't demand more. But she hated him with every fiber of her being for corrupting and using her this way. She hoped he hadn't done this to other women but she was sure that he had.

She left the conference room a few minutes later and rinsed out her mouth in the bathroom. When she returned to her desk and looked over at Brad he caught her staring and made a lewd motion with his hand toward his mouth and put his tongue in his cheek to simulate her giving him a blowjob.

Emma's stomach twisted in knots at the horrific sight and she hoped to hell that no one else observed him doing it. They had been in the conference room alone together for twenty minutes, were people going to suspect that something was going on with them already? God, she hoped not. This was her place of work and she thought of herself as well respected within the company. She genuinely hoped that rumors would not begin if she spent significant time with Brad.

The rest of the day mercifully resumed as normal. She left for the day and settled into her usual routine at home. Leslie was not home yet so she made dinner so that when she walked in the door it would be ready and waiting for her. She tried to take her mind off of Brad as much as possible. But understandably, all she could think about was the terrible act he had forced her to perform in the conference room. She was very shaken up inside. Her resolve was crumbling. She feared for the lives of her family. The pressure was too much.

She broke down crying again cutting additional onions for the roast. Was it the cursed vegetable making her sob or the overwhelming guilt and shame that consumed her? She reasoned it was likely a combination of both but it didn't make her feel any better about it. She felt so dirty. She knew it wasn't her fault and she should never blame herself. Brad was a psychotic human being with no regard for others. He was the bad guy in this scenario, not her.

Emma knew she had to be strong. Leslie would be home soon. So she squared her shoulders, took a few deep breaths, and continued to make dinner. She could do this. She could be strong. She could handle the pressure. She repeated the mantra over and over in her mind until she finally felt calm enough to finish up the roast in the crockpot. It smelled delicious and despite the earlier circumstances, she found herself looking forward to dinner with her wife.

Leslie came home and they made idle chit-chat. They settled on the couch after dinner and watched a movie. Emma did the dishes before bed and cleaned up the kitchen. Every time she found herself thinking of Brad, she would cuddle up closer to Leslie and push the thoughts away. This was her time with the woman she loved. She wasn't going to let that monster win. She deserved to enjoy quiet moments like this after suffering his abuse.

Brad left her alone until Wednesday. Oh, sure, he still made lewd gestures whenever she was caught staring at him, but Emma was used to that behavior by now and wasn't letting it get to her head. She ignored him all week until their meeting time came. She regretted booking him first out of the three interns. But it had to be done. And in truth, she just wanted to get it over with.

Regardless of the situation, they still had a job to do together, no matter the way that he was treating her behind the scenes. She would be professional as possible but she doubted Brad would be accepting of that. He wanted to be the boss of her and she was unable to deny him that privilege. If there were any way to escape the situation, she would. But one wrong move could set the unstable young man over the edge. Somehow she knew that would just make things worse than they were now.

Brad met her in her office and closed the door, locking it behind him. This caused her anxiety to ramp up. What was he planning to do with her behind a locked door? She dreaded the answers that were flooding through her mind in a rush. She didn't want to think about it. She wanted to remain as cordial as conceivable. Why couldn't he just let her go?

Brad's gruff voice interrupted her thought pattern. "Good morning, Emma. There's no need for you to sit behind your desk. Come over here and get down on your knees."

Not again, was all she could think. "Brad, please. We are here to talk about your performance and duties at the company, not whatever you are planning. Please don't make me do any untoward things to you again."

Her hair was suddenly being yanked by Brad's fist, her neck snapped back so violently she feared that he would break her. His hand was over her mouth to muffle her cry of pain as he handled her so violently.

"You are a stupid bitch that doesn't learn, aren't you? I thought that I would let you have a few days to think things over and you would realize your place is on your knees worshiping me and my cock. But, no, you just had to be stubborn, didn't you?" He mused, a twisted expression on his face. She was scaring him.

"Bend over the desk, you dumb cunt," he commanded. "And don't even think about disobeying me. You know what I'll do."

She whimpered but obediently bent herself over her desk, grateful that her office only had windows looking out at the city and not into the office. If anyone saw her this way, she would be fired, her life completely ruined. But Brad was taking precautions to prevent that.

The skirt she was wearing was lifted over her ass. She blushed as her cotton panties and the smooth globe of her ass were revealed to him. Leslie had always told her she had a nice butt. She hated that this disgusting boy was the one that was seeing it now and not her. She knew he was an adult but she was her son's age and that repulsed her even more. It was humiliating to be pushed and ordered around by someone so junior to her, especially in the workplace.

"1923 just called, they want their granny panties back, bitch."' Brad seemed very displeased with her underwear situation. "From now on, you'll wear g-strings to give me better access to your cunt when I want it. Understood, slut?"

"Yes, Brad," she murmured, feeling her cheeks flush hot. All she wanted to do was kick him in the balls with her high heels. But she knew that would be the biggest mistake of her life. So she would grin and bear it, for now.

"Good," he replied, suddenly grabbing her panties and pulling them down and off of her beautiful body. Her worry grew tenfold as they were stuffed into her mouth to prevent her screams from being heard.

The sickening sound of his belt coming undone sounded in the quiet room. She felt a sudden sting to her bare ass and became very aware that he was using his belt to punish her. She squealed with pain and despair as he smacked both of her once smooth ass cheeks over and over again with the harsh sting of the hard leather. The strikes were beginning to leave nasty red welts on her butt. The pain was nearly unbearable and she soon felt tears streaming down her cheeks from the overwhelming sensations of discomfort.

Finally, after 20 or so blows, Brad stopped hitting her and began caressing her sore ass all over, adding insult to injury. He knew that he could do whatever he wanted to her in this moment. She was at his mercy.

Emma stiffened as she felt his fingers suddenly dipping into her slit. To her extreme horror, she was wet. How could that happen? She reasoned it was just her body's natural response. It had to be, right? There was no way that she was getting off on this! But her treachery body said otherwise. She was disappointed with herself.

"See?" He presented his slick fingers to her, soaked with her juices. "You're nothing but a dirty little slut that loves a good punishment as I expected."

Emma said nothing in response. What could she say? Her mouth was gagged with her panties. She could only whimper in despair against the soaked cloth shoved past her lips. She prayed to God that he didn't fuck her. She couldn't bear it. She had never had sex with a man. What was it going to feel like? She doubted he would be gentle. She reckoned it was going to hurt like hell and she would hate every second of it.

Brad's fingers returned to her pussy and his agile digits began to stroke her slit, the top of his long thick finger occasionally rubbing over her clit sending jolts of unwanted pleasure to her body. She remained still as his thumb started stroking her sensitive nub in slow circles.

Please, no. She didn't want to cum like this. Not after being spanked and punished by this deranged young boy. She felt completely humiliated. She refused to respond to his touch by moaning. Instead, she lay against her desk as still as a statue, letting him do whatever he wanted to her. Praying that she could endure it and not give in to the sick, twisted pleasure he wanted her to feel.

She let out a yell as two of his fingers suddenly slipped into her weeping cunt and began to saw in and out in a steady rhythm. Lucky for her, her hymen had been broken by the many toys that she and Leslie used in the past. She wasn't a stranger to insertion, but she didn't want any part of this. She hoped against hope that he didn't take it further than it already had gone. The last thing she wanted was to have sex with him.

Despite her efforts to stay calm and reserved, her body wasn't having any of that. Brad's longer and thicker fingers were reaching places inside of her that Leslie's never had. He would curl them in such a way that they were stroking against that special spot inside of her that most men and women had to have years of experience to discover. She hated that it felt good. She despised her body for giving off a positive response. She wanted to die of shame.

Brad was relentless. His fingers fucked her pussy faster and faster. She felt her release climbing. She tried to stop it, lord knows she tried. But as the pleasure continued to skyrocket, she couldn't hold herself back. She didn't recognize her voice as she moaned and whimpered into her panties. She felt like she was floating outside of her body, watching the horrific scene unfold before her eyes, powerless to stop it from continuing.

Just seconds before she reached her peak, his fingers withdrew from her. She didn't know whether to rejoice or cry. She had been so close! But then denied. What kind of sick game was he playing? This just kept getting worse and worse.

She felt Brad's muscular chest press tightly to her back as he leaned over to whisper into her ear. "Only good girls get to cum," he murmured, giving her ear a harsh tug with his teeth. "Are you a good girl, Emma? Tell me, girl."

Emma could only whimper pathetically in response. Part of her wanted to cum, the other wanted to defy his every move. Was she even going to get a choice in this matter?

The moment Brad sensed that she had composed herself, he plunged his fingers back into her velvety sex and they resumed his sick, twisted game. He had a sixth sense as to when she was going to lose control, and it was then he stopped his movement entirely, only to then repeat the humiliating process. Over and over again. Intending to break her in. Intending to make her beg him to be able to cum for him.

She was sweating and shaking by the time he repeated his actions a fifth time. She felt her mind slowly descending into madness. It felt so good and so wrong at the same time. She didn't want to give in but deep down she craved that release. She was ashamed of her body's reply but she could do nothing to stop it.

"Are you ready to cum yet, slut?" Brad hissed in her ear, his fingers unmoving and stuffed to the hilt inside of her dripping sex, poised to bring her the release she secretly craved. Her juices were everywhere, coating her thighs and the wood beneath her. She was wet beyond comprehension.

The last thing she wanted to do was yield. So, she shook her head no, feeling hysterical. She wanted to grind and rock against his fingers to get that sweet peak but instead, she remained still as stone. She couldn't give in to temptation! She had to be strong-willed. She had to show him she wouldn't be broken so easily. She was stuck between a rock and a hard place, damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. There was no win/win in this predicament for her.

She yelped as Brad smacked her ass hard with the flat of his palm. "You are a stubborn slut, I'll give you that. But don't worry. I'm going to fucking break you soon enough. I'm going to make you my slut. I'm going to make you cum better than your pathetic dyke wife ever has. You hear me, bitch? You will give in. You should start accepting your role as my slave. If you don't, think of what means for your son and wife."

Emma sobbed at the hatred in his words. They were dripping with venom. He was such a horrible person. It amazed her that someone as young as him could have so much hate inside of them. Leslie and Eric had never done anything to Brad to deserve being spoken about like that. It was cruel. She didn't want to give in to him. If she did, he won. That was the last thing that she wanted. But his threat was looming.

Emma screamed as she was jolted out of her thoughts by his belt striking the same places on her ass cheeks that were already sore. She began whimpering against the panties. If he hadn't put them in her mouth, the whole office would probably think she was being murdered and would be attempting to break down her door to find out what was going on inside.

After about five or six more lashes, he suddenly mercifully stopped. "Beg me to cum, slut. Beg. Or I keep hitting you with the belt until you can't sit for a whole week straight. What will your whore of a wife think of these big welts on your ass? Can you hide them from her if they take forever to heal because you're too stubborn to be a good little obedient slut?"

Emma stiffened visibly. She hadn't thought of that. Oh, no. If Leslie saw them, she would be devastated. There was no way she could fathom to explain the marks. She tried to think of an excuse but came up blank.

Brad sensed that his words were sinking in. "Are you ready to beg, slut?" he asked, his voice taunting and cruel.

She nodded her head in defeat. Brad removed the panties from her mouth.

"Please make me cum, sir. Please. I need it!" She pleaded, in her most convincing voice. Inwardly, she was repulsed with herself. But they both knew she was now beyond the point of no return after his intimidation. She needed to cum. She just hated that it was this bitter young boy making her do it.

She looked into Brad's eyes, seeing the triumphant smirk on his boyish face. His fingers began to move again as they locked eyes. She bit her lip to stifle her moan but soon as those agile digits fucked into her tight little hole faster and faster she knew she was going to lose it. She could no longer deny that his fingers felt amazing. Her mind was going blank to just focus on the gratification.

Her peak was fast approaching. She found herself rocking and gyrating her hips to the beat of his long wide digits penetrating her core. Her moans grew louder and she gasped as his fingers suddenly thrust into her mouth to quiet her moans. To her horror she found herself sucking on them as she approached a colossal orgasm.

His thumb returned to her fragile clit and began to strum it like a maestro. It felt so fucking good. And all at the hands of a boy half her age. He was good at humiliating her, good at making her submit to him. She reasoned she had no choice. His threats were real. He would hurt her family. This was the only reason she was letting him manipulate her like this.

Their eyes were still locked as he brought her higher and higher. The moment was erotic, as they had been staring at each other the whole time. It was almost romantic, in a way, if the ordeal wasn't such a fucked up one.

Brad surprised her by removing his fingers from her mouth to kiss her, still looking into her eyes. She resisted him, feeling repulsed. But he was insistent. She shortly found herself kissing him back as if she was starving, her eyes deadlocked with his. She had no idea what kind of person she was right now. She was acting like a depraved whore.

His tongue caressed her soft lips as she moaned loudly, gazing deeply into his hypnotic eyes as their passionate kisses continued nonstop. Somehow, Brad did not look deranged at this moment. His face was twisted with lust and passion for her. She found herself sucking his tongue into her mouth as she fed at his lips for long moments. Just then her body began to tense up as she neared her boiling point. "That's it, Emma. Cum for me, you hot little bitch."

Oh, fuck! Cum she did. Explosively. All over his thrusting digits. All over her name leaving his mouth as he forced her to erupt like a geyser. She screamed her release loudly against his rough lips as she came harder than she ever had in her life. There was something about the thickness and length of his fingers that stroked her core better than anyone ever had before.

It took her a long time to come back to reality. She bit her lip as she heard his pants coming undone followed by the feeling of his sizeable cock rubbing along her soaked slit. This was it. He was going to fuck her. And she could do nothing about it. She was about to lose her virginity to a boy she loathed.

His entry didn't hurt as much as she thought it would. She'd had dildos in her before but Brad was much larger than anything that had ever penetrated her. Instead of feeling pain, she could only feel joy from her previous release as he shoved forward to bury deeper within her.

She hung her head and let out muffled moans as that thick meaty length worked its way deeper and deeper until the spongy head was tightly pressed against her cervix. It was a glorious mix of painful and pleasurable all at once. He felt so different than anything that had been in her prior. He was hot, hard, his cock felt alive instead of plastic and fake. Like it or not, her pussy could feel the difference and favored the real thing much more.

And then he began to move. His huge hung cock stretching her hole and driving her crazy as it stroked and rubbed every inch of her soft interior walls. She was already stimulated from her previous orgasm and barely had any time to recover before he began to pound into her roughly from behind.

12