Taken By Her Son's Bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of his hips slapping against her ass was sickening but whether she wanted to acknowledge it or not his cock was doing things to her that she had at no time experienced previously. She could not get over the contrast between a dildo and a real cock. He felt so firm yet flexible and resilient that it was driving her crazy. It felt good. She hungered for more. She could feel herself already nearing another orgasm as he rutted into her from behind like a machine, never tiring, cumming, or slowing down. She couldn't challenge that the boy had impressive stamina.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight. How does it feel to have a real dick inside your hot little cunt?" He gripped her hair to yank her head back, his hips driving forward as he slammed in with powerful pumps. "I can feel you squeezing me tight. You're loving this! I knew deep down you would turn out to a cock-loving slut."

His words were so cutthroat. And she hated herself for what she couldn't help but do in response. She swiveled her hips to push back against him to drive his hard shaft deeper into her. She bucked and bowed and rocked backward to meet his frenzied strokes like nothing more than a common slut. The different sensations she had never endured were driving her wild with an itch that only his cock could satisfy.

Emma felt so full, so flushed, so excited. She knew he was going to make her cum in no time. His manhood felt wonderful. She should be resisting. She should be laying there and just taking it. Instead, she wanted more; she never wanted it to end. It made her despise him further but at the same time, she didn't care. Currently, she didn't want him to stop fucking her. She wanted her comeuppance for turning into such a corrupt slut for him.

She felt his thrusts speed up as he banged into her with his young, virile rod. She squealed as she neared her limit. He was making her lose all her inhibitions and control. She wanted to scream at him to fuck her harder and never stop. She couldn't because she was gagged. It would just make the shame and guilt she would feel later worse.

"Yeah, you're feeling it now. You can't get enough. Deep inside you know you wanted this all along. You wanted to be fucked. You're just like all the others. One taste of a big cock like mine and you become a total whore. That's what you are now. A whore for cock. You call yourself a lesbian? Pathetic."

His words cut like a knife. But his big dick was making her pussy sing. She couldn't stop her orgasm if she tried. It felt too good.

And then he said her favorite word of the day. "Cum."

Her world exploded in colors and fireworks. Her last release on his fingers paled in comparison to this one. She felt euphoric as she squeezed and milked his thrusting manhood, her release squirting out of her to soak his cock, balls, and thighs. Her whole body seized up and shuddered as she came like never before. All at the hands of her young tormentor.

As she came to her senses moments later she realized his glorious shaft was still pounding into her silken sex. His large rod had conformed her inner walls to his shape. She knew her cunt belonged to him now. And it felt so good right now that she didn't care. He was taking her, claiming her, corrupting her mind beyond comprehension. Regrets would come later. At this moment, she wanted to fall from grace.

Emma felt another peak mounting. It was so close yet so far away. Suddenly his tempo increased and his cock was flying in and out of her soaked cunt. She could feel the bulbous tip of his impressive manhood caressing her cervix he was in so deep. It would be just a moment now. Just a few more strokes hitting all the right spots and control would be a thing of the past.

Brad stuffed his fingers back into her mouth to quiet her. Her slutty moans were getting out of control. If she kept it up, the whole office would hear them fucking. And she didn't want those rumors hanging over her head. The less attention they drew to each other, the better.

She squealed on his fingers as he forcefully slammed into her as deep as he could go. She felt his hardness swelling and pulsing within her. That was all it took. She came with a cry of pure joy as she felt his hot sticky cum bursting into her unprotected pussy as he came inside of her buried to the hilt.

Emma squeezed him rhythmically and experienced mini-orgasms each time he spurted. Like the whore for him she was she greedily sucked all he had to give in to her hungry sex. Never had she ever felt something as amazing as this. While she should be worried about pregnancy right now, she wasn't, too lost in their mutual orgasms to think rationally. The feeling of him ejaculating in her was the best thing she had experienced during sex. She could easily become addicted to the pleasure it brought her.

Finally, Brad was spent. He pulled out of her and brought his cock to her lips. This time she did not resist him. This time she opened her mouth and ran her tongue all over the full length of him, sucking and lapping their combined juices off of his magnificent prick.

Soon she took him into her mouth and began bobbing her head along his full length, staring up into his eyes, her own glazed over with pure lust. Her cunt already felt empty and was aching for more. She could sense his spunk beginning to spill out of her onto her desk. It made her shudder with delight.

She moaned to send pleasant vibrations up and down the length of him as he reached out to grip her hair in his fist as she sucked on him wantonly. She reveled at the look on his face as she brutally worked him over. At this moment, she was in control of him. She decided when and if he would cum.

Her tongue was stroking and rubbing the underside of him each time she took him deep into her throat. She could tell that he wasn't going to last long from the raw desire she could see in his eyes as they gazed at one another. To her surprise, her passion equaled his. It would change later, but here and now they were both aware she had submitted fully to him.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," Brad groaned, letting out a husky growl as he neared his peak. "Just like that."

She moaned her approval as her head bobbed faster and faster. She was able to take him into her throat now with ease, much to her delight. She was still choking and gagging but the sounds of it just served to turn both of them on even more. This forbidden act was stirring the wickedness that had been inside of her all along.

Her mouth retreated to his sensitive head and she began to flick and circle her tongue over it rapidly, her hand coming up and beginning to stroke him from base to tip in time with the frenzied movements of her agile muscle.

Brad let out a sexy moan. "Fuck, Emma. Gonna cum."

Hearing that just encouraged her movements as she worked him with her lips, mouth, and tongue mercilessly. Her hand was rapidly pumping him now. She could feel him hard and heavy against her palm as she squeezed with each completed stroke.

"Here it comes!" He exclaimed, his grip on her hair tightening.

She opened her mouth wide and his cock left her mouth with a popping sound as she continued to jerk him off. His seed ejaculated from him in a rush of heavy bursts straight onto her waiting tongue. It wasn't long before she had a mouthful of his tasty spunk to swallow. And swallow dutifully she did, until his heavy balls were drained dry.

Only then did she lean forward to collect the last drops off of the head of his cock until she truly knew there was no more to draw out. She released his softening member, staring up at him in bewilderment as her bitter reality began to sink in.

What the fuck had she just done?

12