Taken By Her Son's Bully Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother forced to perform sexual acts on her son's bully.
5.1k words
4.55
119.9k
115
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the third installment in Emma's torment from her son's bully Brad Thompson. All characters featured in the story are over the age of 18.

I want to give special thanks to Albaluna who helped me edit this chapter and will be my editor going forward. Thank you so much for taking the time to invest in me!

Enjoy!

***

Emma stared at herself in the mirror at work. She didn't even recognize who she was anymore. Things with Brad had been escalating quickly. Keeping up with his demands was proving arduous, and he was controlling a lot of aspects of her life now. He had her unbutton her blouses to show cleavage. She wore sexy, enticing lacy bras and thongs for him. She dressed more provocatively, losing the suit jackets and replacing them with button-down shirts that showed off her cleavage and shorter skirts that left little to the imagination.

The worst part of it all was that her co-workers were supportive of the changes. Of course, they had no idea what was going on behind the scenes or the psychological torment she was under. But she got compliments on her outfits and appearance on the regular now. Her female colleagues would say things like "Flaunt what you have and own it!", "You're sexy, don't be afraid to show it, girl!" It was encouraging and discouraging all at the same time. What they thought to be empowerment was secretly a presentation of obedience.

Deep down, she reveled in every compliment that she got. They thought she was beautiful! Sexy, even. It was partly thrilling. But the why behind it was troubling. They could never know that it was all because of Brad. He told her how to dress. He told her what makeup to wear. He bought a separate phone for her, which he insisted she keep charged and on her at all times, so they could text each other without hassle. Emma had to tell Leslie that everyone had been issued phones from work for emergency purposes. Of course, her dutiful wife believed her. She could do no wrong in Leslie's eyes.

With that, a controlling barrage of texts from Brad flooded her phone consistently. He left an envelope with money in the top drawer of her desk and then texted instructions on what outfits she should buy that would be pleasing to him. Sometimes, he sent her inappropriate texts about what he was going to do to her later. The things he described were wicked and disgusting, but that only made the tingle she felt while reading them more dirty.

On the outside, she appeared her usual calm, assertive self. On the inside, her resolve was crumbling. Brad was making her do so many demeaning, nasty things that went against everything she believed in. And yet, a part of her was getting off on it. He was unleashing a submissive side to her that was previously dormant. She found that she liked being dominated, controlled, and desired. It was exciting. But at the same time, it repulsed her that she had to find all this out with a boy her son's age. Even at nineteen years old, it was difficult for her to see Brad as a man.

It had been a week since they had first had sex. Since then, Brad seemed to be insatiable. She scheduled "progress" meetings with him on her work calendar. That allowed them to have uninterrupted time alone in her office, which no one would find unusual or suspicious since she had meetings with all the new employees. And Brad seemed to be learning the job well enough without her assistance.

During those meetings, she either sucked him, fucked him, or jerked him off. The encounters became more and more humiliating as time went on. When would it end? Brad had her right where he wanted her, and she had growing doubts that he would just let her go.

Today she was wearing a low-cut red blouse, hand-picked by Brad, that showed off a decent amount of cleavage underneath. Seeing herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but wonder if the comments she was receiving from her colleagues were true. Was she truly sexy? She had never thought of herself as beautiful or anything like that. She had always been reserved and self-conscious of her looks. But the extra attention she was getting due to the way she was presenting herself was making her wonder if her tormentor had actually done her a favor.

Even Leslie was whistling at her before she left for work in the morning. When her wife asked what had gotten into her, Emma just laughed it off and told her she went on a shopping spree with some friends from work who recommended a few outfits. Leslie then remarked that her friends had good taste and life had moved on. Her wife was still oblivious to the demeaning things that Brad Thompson was subjecting her to. Emma would prefer it to stay this way. She wanted to spare her family the humiliation.

The weekends that Leslie didn't work were the hardest. It was difficult to spend time with her wife and not think about the devious and sinful acts that she was committing with Brad behind her back. It wasn't like Emma had a choice in the matter. She was only performing these taboo deeds so Brad would not destroy her wife's career. She also truly feared he would have her son put in the hospital for defiance as well.

Of course, that might attract the attention of the police. But Emma was doubtful that it would trace back to Brad. He was too cunning, too clever. It was likely that the boys that did his handiwork were experienced at keeping a low profile. Poor Eric would likely get caught off guard somewhere secluded. It was a truly terrifying concept and riddled her enough to make her complacent with the abuse. She handled it before, and she could handle it now.

Emma was the type to see the bright side of things. She assured herself that she was doing her best to protect the people that she loved. Eric was a strange young man, but she didn't care. He was her son and she loved him no matter what. He shouldn't have to suffer for who he is.

Others perceived him as queer, but not Emma. He was going to be a fantastic author someday. His dream was to write for famous TV shows in the entertainment industry. She believed that he could achieve this goal with the right education, which he was getting now. He was a very determined young man on the path to greatness. She wouldn't let anything stand in the way of her baby's happiness, including Brad Thompson.

So she would continue to do anything that Brad asked. It might sound ludicrous to others. She was sure if she ever talked about it with anyone, they would have advised her to go to the police a long time ago. Eric wouldn't suffer, but Leslie would. Emma suspected that Brad had more than just photos of her wife purchasing the drugs. He was a devious little thing that would do anything to get his way. Including gathering further evidence to keep her under his control.

As Emma sat down behind her work desk, she took a few deep breaths to calm herself. Thinking about the last few weeks too much would just work her up. She debated going to the doctor for another prescription of her anxiety medication. Her medication had run out around the time this all started.

Emma was prone to panic attacks and severe uneasiness when put in stressful situations. Things with Brad were beyond messy and fed on her mentally, physically, and spiritually. The young brute was trying to break her in every way that he could. So far, he was succeeding. As time slipped by, she became more submissive to his every whim. Worse, she was unable to prevent her body's responsiveness to him now. He made her feel good. A part of her craved the extreme taboo ecstasy that only his touch could provide. She hated him for that. Was she even a lesbian anymore? She was starting to doubt her sexuality in addition to her integrity.

Brad came into her office and shut and locked the door. So much for the moment of peace she dearly needed. It was ruined now.

Instead of greeting him, she got down onto her knees in front of him and freed his cock from his slacks. She dutifully began to fellate him, rolling her tongue around the length of his sizable unit. Her moans caused pleasant vibrations to travel along every inch of his delicious shaft. She knew he liked the feeling, and couldn't deny that she was beginning to enjoy the familiar taste and feel of his dick in her mouth. He was salty and sweet, a pleasant combination to her pallet. Through experience, her mouth evolved into a perfect little hole for him to get off in.

Brad let out a husky groan.

"What a good little slut you've become for me, Emma. I knew you were a natural-born cocksucker." He was pleased by all the progress she was making. She was obedient, without any backlash or backtalk. It satisfied him to know he was gaining complete control of her and her life. He wanted to keep it that way. She was his hot little bitch, and he'd be damned to let her free and out of his clutches.

"You're so good at sucking my cock," he moaned, gyrating his hips and stuffing her wanton mouth.

Emma simply grunted in response, knowing full well how proficient she was at servicing Brad's young, virile rod. Her perceptiveness was uncanny. She was aware of everything he liked. She suckled the spongy head and lapped her tongue across its smooth, delicious circumference. She felt his knees buckling and sucked hard to increase the vacuum seal of her red lips.

It horrified her how much she liked being the one to decide when he would cum as she was giving him head. By now, she was enjoying this way more than she should. The more time they spent together, the more natural her participation became. It felt right to want to please him. She sucked with vigor, wanting to feel him explode in her mouth. She didn't have to wait long. He let out a deep groan that reverberated from his chest and gripped the back of her head in both of his hands. Her eyes bulged with fear that his volume would permeate the office walls, but within seconds her worries were doused as his spunk blasted to the back of her throat. She swallowed and licked every single drop he had to give, sucking the head one last time to get the extra drops of cum before tucking his manhood back into his slacks.

"Thanks, slut," he murmured, before turning on his heel and departing her office. Seems that was all he wanted for now and Emma was grateful about that.

The day continued as normal. Nothing overly exciting happened. She met with the other interns separately to check in on them, make sure they were settling in okay and enjoying their jobs. She ate lunch with her boss in the cafeteria where they discussed their lives. She attended a mandatory management meeting and threw out a few new ideas for the company that everyone seemed impressed with.

No one seemed to notice that something was troubling Emma. But how could they? She was getting very good at hiding her dismay. She wanted to scream about Brad's sexual abuse. She wanted to report him to her boss. But she knew it was a fruitless endeavor. Her life would become a living nightmare if she did. So, she resigned to keep her mouth shut. She went about her natural routine... All the while blushing as she received sexual texts from Brad on the private phone that were hot enough to dampen her panties.

Brad: I'm imagining your lips wrapped around my dick right now. Tell me what you would do to me.

Emma's heart fluttered wildly in her chest. She was afraid it was going to burst out at any moment. Her fingers rapidly flew over the keyboard of her phone.

Emma: I would get down on my knees and free you from your pants just like I did this morning. Then I would lick and tease the head of your cock with my tongue until I tasted your precum. I'd suck out every drop from you. My cheeks would stretch and conform around the length of you, eagerly waiting to feel you shoot your cum deep down my throat.

Jesus fucking Christ. She really was becoming such a perverse little slut. Heaven forgive her, she was wet between the legs after sending the text. Her pussy was downright tingling, just begging to be dominated by the only cock that would ever (she prayed) have the pleasure of being inside of it.

Brad: Mmm, fuck. You really are a dirty, cock-loving whore. Once I gave you that cum, I'd fuck you on your desk with your long legs locked around my waist. My cock would penetrate you deeper than any man ever can or will. Bringing you to orgasm, breaking your restraint. Would you like that, slut? Tell me.

Emma realized she was trembling. Her thoughts were a whirlwind of depraved, devious acts. But nothing could stop her from sending the response she did to him.

Emma: Yes. I'd love it, Sir.

Was it true? Had she truly fallen this low? Just how long before she became a fully willing participant in this sick and twisted game they were playing?

Brad: Good. I'm going to take a piss and then I'm coming to your office in five minutes. I expect you to be on the desk, legs spread, thong pulled to the side. I need to fuck you. I need to feel you. I need to cum in you.

Emma bit her lip and hastily shut her door. She then followed his instructions and got on her desk, legs spread wide, her thong pulled off to the side, exposing her soaked sex. If anyone besides Brad were to walk in right now, she would be fired on the spot. To her shock, she felt exhilarated and thrilled. This was a huge risk, but it turned her on.

Brad, true to his word, entered her office exactly five minutes later. By then, she was too horny to think straight. She had to have him inside of her. Her mind was consumed with the need, it was all she was able to concentrate on as she was laying on her desk. That, and the adventure that someone else coming through the door would bring. If she was fired from her job, would it be over for her and Brad? Maybe that is why she liked the idea of getting caught so much.

Emma was in a trance as she watched Brad unbuckle his belt and free his thick, meaty shaft from his slacks. She couldn't believe that something so large and thick fit inside of her. The devil on her shoulder wanted to beg him to fuck her into oblivion. The angel on the other wanted to challenge him. Which one was going to come out on top?

"Fuck me, Brad. Fill me up and fuck me," she whimpered, shocking even herself.

Brad let out a sexy moan as he gripped her hips and pulled her to the edge of the desk. She grasped his head and pulled him in for a deep, sloppy kiss. If she didn't kiss him she was going to squeal in joy for the whole office to hear. She was so wet that the desk beneath her was probably soaked with her juices.

She gripped his shoulders tightly as he roughly thrust into her cunt with his potent young rod. In only a few strokes she shuddered and came hard enough to wonder if she was going to pass out. All the texting foreplay had worked her up into a tizzy. She couldn't help it. His cock felt wonderful. The way it stretched her pussy, molding her to his shape and his shape only, elated her to no end.

She strained her legs tightly around his waist, barely recognizing her voice as it came out a couple of octaves higher than normal. "Yes. Fuck me. Take me, Brad. Make me yours! Don't stop! Don't stop fucking me!"

And he didn't. He was a merciless powerhouse. His stamina was remarkable for such a young age. She licked his lips and fed at his mouth, kissing him all over as his manhood pumped into her with powerful strokes. She was climbing toward her second soul-shattering orgasm within minutes. She never wanted it to end. She wanted him inside her forever. Those deviant thoughts would later haunt her but at the moment they felt right. He felt right.

Her nails dug into the back of his shirt as her hips gyrated and rocked to the beat of his steady thrusts. They moved in unison, their bodies becoming one. It was steadily building a reality that this was going to become her new normal. Every inch of her hummed with pleasure, desire, and passion. She wanted more. Harder, faster, rougher.

Emma tugged on his lower lip with an exasperated snarl. "Take me harder. Fucking ravish me, Brad. Tear me apart with your cock! Make me yours! Take me, claim, me, fuck me!"

Brad was over the moon with Emma's transformation. This was happening quicker than he thought it would. Emma was his. She was utterly his. At least, at this moment. His plans were going so smoothly he sensed soon she would be completely wrapped around his finger in no time. Soon she would do anything for him. Soon she would put him above her family. Soon she would obey his every command.

But she wasn't quite broken. There was some defiance in her that lingered when she wasn't clouded by the fog of sex. He still had a ways to go to make her entirely submit. Her wife would be his next target. Eric might get off lucky on this one. He had no plans for him yet. Honestly, he could care less about her weirdo son. The wife was the real threat to their dynamic. With Leslie out of the picture and rotting in jail, it would be the last straw for Emma. It would break her, which is exactly what he intended to do in the first place.

Though there were other ways to keep her drug-loving wife at bay, he had a delightfully duplicitous plan forming in his mind.Yes, he had a lot of dirt on Little Mrs. Perfect Lesbian Leslie. Enough to blackmail her into some dastardly deeds that a prissy little dyke like her could never even fathom doing in her lifetime.

Oh yes, he could find other uses for Leslie yet. Only time would tell. For now, he was enjoying the perfect deconstruction of will that was turning Emma into his submissive little whore. He knew she wasn't on birth control. He knew that every time he came in her the chance of impregnating her was extremely likely. She probably didn't even realize it, but he might have knocked her up already. There were many ways that she was very naive. Or possibly, a part of her was secretly hoping he would put a baby in her with his youthful spunk.

Their baby would be a miracle, would he not? She could finally have a son to be proud of. Eric was a joke, a waste of space. He couldn't wait to show him who his dear little slutty Mom had been diddling behind all of their backs. Once her submission was complete, he would expose her as the whore she truly was and make Eric witness how far he had made his mother fall from grace.

Emma's emotions were overpowering her. She had no idea what she was babbling about while Brad labored away into her cunt. She was pretty sure she was begging him to never stop fucking the hell out of her. The conscious part of her was frightened by this side of her, but for now, she was in no rush to stop the overwhelming ecstasy the fucking was bringing her.

How long had they been going at it? She wished he didn't feel so good. She wished she didn't enjoy his abuse so much. Her body was beginning to crave him, to tingle even at the thought of him.. Never in her life had she thought she would desire a male mate. Was it because the relationship was so taboo? Brad was Eric's age, was that what made him so enticing? It should disgust her, but here she was groveling like a slut to be banged harder, faster. She was so deeply confused.

For now, she stifled the conflicting emotions that were trying to flood her thoughts. Brad was going to make her come again. She was squeezing him like a vice as he hammered away at her pussy. She could feel his cock expanding and realized he was nearing his release. She wanted to feel it. She was hungry for it. She was clinging to him so tightly she feared she might hurt him. But she knew that was impossible. Brad was muscled and strong, perfectly capable of handling a small woman like her.

She moaned into his mouth to suppress their cries of ecstasy when she felt the familiar flutter as he slammed into her as deep as he possibly could and exploded. Her whole body convulsed and trembled as she climaxed with him, her nails scratching into his back, her heels pressing against his ass to try and force him further in. She knew it was impossible, but she had to try.

12