Taken By Her Son's Bully Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hot, sticky cum blasted into her unprotected pussy as they wrestled each other's tongues. She was shaking as he finished ejaculating, her legs slowly felt heavy from the tense workout. She remembered how to breathe as she continued to kiss him, basking in the afterglow of their wild sex.

It was a few moments later that Brad pulled out of her cum-filled sex and gave her ass a firm smack. "You're a hot little whore, you know that?"

Surprisingly, she took it as a compliment, which made butterflies form in her stomach. What the fuck was wrong with her?

Brad exited the office and left her to clean herself up. As she did, so many sordid and confusing thoughts rooted in her mind. What had she just done? Encouraging him to fuck her like that! Her head was swimming. She was feeling so many conflicting emotions. When anything sexual was happening between the two of them, it was like she had no power over her body's reactions to him. He was under her skin. It was unsettling. What was she going to do? She was in too deep.

As the weeks of this sexual torture went on, Emma slipped further into Brad's fantasy. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't dare tell Leslie. She couldn't talk to her son about it. She felt as if she was stranded on a deserted island with the one person she hated most in the world, with no one to rely on for advice or guidance. Brad's power over her was consuming. She was feeling mentally and physically drained.

She cleaned herself and her office up the best she could, disgusted with the fact that their combined juices were smeared all over the surface of her desk. She couldn't believe just how agreeable and willing she was acting when she was around him. She was drawn to him physically like a moth to a flame. She could no longer convince herself she did not enjoy the sex with him or how it made her feel. Like it or not, she was on her way to becoming a willing participant in Brad's sadistic plans for her, and she didn't know how to stop it.

Emma refused to give up on herself. She knew she had more dignity than this. Brad was a master manipulator. He was an expert at threats and intimidation and was used to getting so he could get everything he wanted in life. It was so unfair. She had never asked for this. Quite the opposite, in fact. Her life had been perfectly wonderful before he had come along and thrown a wrench in it.

She had to try and turn the tables. Let him think she was complacent while remaining defiant. She had a feeling blackmailing Brad was going to be an unsuccessful endeavor. The young man was knowledgeable enough with his wily ways to keep the police off his trail and she bet that his public record was squeaky clean. It was disturbing to think that he might even be bribing the police to have his evil deeds ignored. Brad did not come from a poor family so tossing money into the right pockets would not be an issue for him.

She flushed the toilet in the bathroom and returned to her office. She hoped that Brad would be satiated enough with their encounter to leave her to her own devices for the rest of the day. She tried to focus on how to beat him at his own game. There had to be a loophole. There had to be some way to overpower him. There had to be criminal evidence she could use against him.

She wished that she could compile their texts on her private phone to work to her advantage, but she was clearly responding to him in a positive way. There was nothing illegal that she could hang over his head in them. The texts were full of sexting and demands that she was expected to follow, such as buying clothes, jewelry, etc. None of these things were against the law.

The more she pondered it, the more frustrated she became. She had nothing. No proof of his incriminating behavior. No documentation of her blackmail. It would be her word against his, and it was going to cause her more harm than good. How could she face her family if she was exposed? There was so much at stake, including her career. The things they did in her office behind her closed door were damning. These were all things that Brad could threaten to divulge. What could she say? Jack shit. Perhaps that was the most disheartening thing of it all.

Emma was the victim, but she could hardly prove that in a court of law. Or anywhere. The second that her boss got wind of a sexual relationship with Brad behind the scenes, there would be an investigation launched against Emma. In her heart, she knew she wouldn't come out clean from it. It didn't matter that her peers respected her and believed in her. She would be fired, and the possibility of another job was null. It would devastate her. She loved her job, she loved her wife, she loved her son.

Enough was enough. There had to be some way that she could reason with Brad to let her go. There had to be some leverage to make him leave her and her family alone forever. But what did he want? He wanted her to be his slave. What could she possibly counter that with?

Emma was desperate at this point. She had to put a safety net in place. She couldn't risk losing her job. She couldn't put her family's personal lives at stake anymore. Something had to give. She just wasn't sure what that was yet. Her father always told her to have a plan before his tragic death from a heart attack when she was 14 years old. To this day, that was one of the saddest times of her life. This was starting to rival that. She hadn't felt this helpless in years.

But right now, she couldn't dwell on her lonely, quiet, unpredictable teenage years. Thinking of the past would give her no relief. She had managed to get herself into an irreparable situation without even lifting a finger. Brad Thompson was a constant thorn in her side. Ripping him out would only cause her, and the others around her, misery and suffering.

She tried to focus on work. She tried to distract herself with emails, YouTube videos, and TikTok. But Brad kept worming his way back into her thoughts, her daydreams, her every action. There was some small part of her that refused to hate him. Giving in would be so much easier than coming up with an impossible plan to outwit him. She told herself that she still had a fight left in her. Brad might not think so, but she had to believe itr. He would come to find that she had more spunk and determination than his previous victims.

Emma vowed going forward to make his life a living hell. She would make him go down in flames. Where there was a will, there was a way. And she would find it. It was only a matter of time before Mr. Perfect did something damning him that she could use to her advantage. She had no idea just how far the young man was willing to go and she didn't want to find out. She just wanted this to be over.

Meanwhile, on the opposite ends of the office, Brad's thoughts had turned to Emma's gorgeous wife Leslie. He was thinking it was time to pay her a visit. But not in their home, no. He had to be clever about involving her in this without Emma knowing about it.

So he looked up the office number where he could make an appointment. He made idle chit-chat with the receptionist as he booked a time next week to see the good doctor during his lunch break.

Oh, things were about to get much more interesting from here on out. And for Mrs. Perfect Lesbian Leslie too. There was nothing that Brad wouldn't do to get as many women under his thumb as possible.

"I'll see you next week, Leslie," Brad murmured, with a devious little grin on his face. With Leslie no longer a threat to him, there would be no one who would get in the way of him controlling every aspect of Emma's life.

Soon, she would be even more helpless. Soon, he would break her. He was so close he could taste it. Victory was on the horizon.

12