Taken By Her Son's Bully Ch. 04

Story Info
Mother forced to perform sexual acts on her son's bully.
5.6k words
4.54
95.3k
105
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the fourth installment of the story. Brad finds out that Leslie reacts to blackmail a bit more differently than Emma does. All character's in the story are over the age of 18.

***

Things could not be going any better for Brad Thompson. His manipulation of lesbian MILF Emma was coming along swimmingly. She was such a hot little number, that Emma. He enjoyed every bit of sexual contact they had with each other. Their desire for one another as of late was insatiable. She may have been reluctant at first but she had become quite a compliant little slut for him.

But now it was time to move on to bigger fishes in the sea. Like her wife Leslie. He felt Emma had been conquered at this point and while he was not growing tired of their game, just having Emma's notch under his belt wasn't satisfying enough. He wanted more. So much more. And to control every aspect of her life, he was needing to involve more unwilling participants.

So Brad's attention had now turned to the lovely wife of Emma, Leslie Brown. She was a well-respected gynecologist that worked in one of the local hospitals in the city not far from where he and Emma worked together. He happened to have several pieces of incriminating evidence of her buying marijuana and ecstasy from one of his most trusted dealers.

The angles were damning and there was no mistaking that she was purchasing illegal substances. Perfect Lesbian Leslie was breaking the law. What's more, the dates on the pictures were from different months. Meaning one could come to the assumption that she had been buying and abusing these forbidden narcotics for a long time. This would not bode well on her permanent record and could even cost her jail time should they test her and find traces of it in her system. Which they would. Forget about ever having a career in healthcare again, am I right?

Brad was sure that Leslie wouldn't want the photo's to be reported to the police in any way, shape, or form. He could even threaten to hand them over to her boss. He could play the part of the concerned friend and things would escalate from there.

Either way, he was going to have the formally untouchable bitch hook, line, and sinker. She would be powerless to say no to his sexual demands. And he was going to have a long list of them. By the time he was done with her, she was going to be just as much of an asset to him as Emma was. He couldn't wait to humiliate and degrade her. He couldn't wait to make her unwillingly cum on his fingers and tongue. The thought of it thrilled him like no other.

Leslie was a looker. She and Emma couldn't be more different. She had long flowing blonde hair and bright intelligent blue eyes, whereas Emma was a brunette with doe brown eyes. Her body was curvy and she had a little bit more junk in the trunk than Emma, but this was something that Brad could appreciate on a woman. Also, her tits were huge, which was a plus. He wasn't one to discriminate. He would put her to good use. All his glorious plans would soon come to fruition.

It was amazing to him that someone so intelligent could be so stupid. She didn't understand the ramifications of buying the drugs. Brad's dealers kept a record and scoreboard of anyone that had bought drugs from them equipped with pictures with dates, times, and places for these very purposes. The dealer always wore clothing that would conceal their face when the pictures were taken to prevent the police from figuring out who they were, so there was no way it could ever get traced back to them.

It was time. The nurse was calling him into the back to see the good doctor whose life he was about to turn upside down. He followed her and made idle banter with her. Nothing flirtatious, just talking about the weather, summer activities, the latest sports games that were remotely interesting. He knew how to pass the minutes with small talk.

After telling the nurse the purpose of his visit, Leslie came in about fifteen minutes later. It was worth the wait. Up close, she was an absolute bombshell. He couldn't believe his luck. She looked like a rich bitch, a wife you'd have seen on the Desperate Housewives TV drama. She couldn't be more perfect if she tried. But he was about to fuck up her everyday normality and put her in her rightful place. In his eyes, he could do no wrong.

"Hello, Doctor Brown. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I am not sure if your wife has made you aware, but she and I are colleagues at the marketing office," Brad said, sounding casual as he mentioned it.

"Oh, really? Well, isn't that wonderful. What's brought you here today, Bradley?" Leslie asked her tone still neutral after they shook hands.

Something about the way that Leslie said his full name nearly made him hard in his slacks. He had not been called that in a long time but he found he liked it, so he made no move to correct her. He couldn't wait to get under this hot bitch's skin. Which was now.

He held out his phone and showed a few high def pictures of her buying drugs. Her brows furrowed and she seemed confused at first.

"Why are you showing me this? This isn't me."

Oh, looks like she was going to try to take the high road. Well, good thing he liked a challenge. "Are you willing to risk that when I print these out and turn them over anonymously to the police and your boss simultaneously?"

Now that got the wheels going. He heard her let out a deep sigh. "I should have known one of you assholes was going to fuck me over sooner or later. How much do you want for your silence? This is a little ridiculous, don't you think? I give you money buying your shit, why are you trying to blackmail me?"

Leslie was speaking in a hushed, whispered voice. It amused Brad to no end. She talked like she was a big bad bitch but he knew better. She was going to cave just like the rest of the stupid sluts he had fucked over in the past.

Brad showed her another video. This one was of Emma sucking his cock. Oh yeah, that cut deep. He saw the hurt and betrayal on Leslie's face and had to smirk. Finally, some emotions out of the Ice Queen seated across from him. He thought that would get a good rise out of her. And why wouldn't it? She was looking at her beloved wife with another man's dick in her mouth.

He chuckled. "The same reason I used it to blackmail Emma. She would do anything to protect her family and I exploited that, at first. But as time has gone on you can clearly see how much she enjoys sucking my dick. I don't think she even qualifies as a dyke anymore, sorry to say. She moans like a bitch in heat when I fuck her and begs for my cum. What a perfect little cock loving hussy your wife has become. She broke so easily, just like the rest of them. Just like you will, Leslie. Soon enough."

God, he was truly evil. It was epic, the expression on her face at this moment. It looked like she was going to hit him but she was holding herself in check. There was nothing but rage on those beautiful features of hers. If looks could kill, he'd definitely be dead already. But lucky for him, they did not.

"You're a miserable little shit, aren't you, Bradley?" She hissed out. Oh yeah, she mad. He clearly had struck a nerve.

"Actually, right now, I'm on cloud 9. Tell me, ever had a dildo up your ass? Answer honestly, I am good at telling when someone is lying."

She raised a brow, seemingly unexpecting that question. It took her a moment to answer. "No. I have never had anything up my ass."

Brad licked his lips. "Well, then. I think we're done here. I'll be in touch. When I say jump, you say how high. Unless you want me to have a discussion right now with your boss."

Leslie stood as he did, shaking her head. "That won't be necessary.."

Brad smiled. "Good. The next time you are alone in the house, I want you to text me." He wrote down his number and handed it to her. "If I don't hear from you by next week, I'll be forced to come to find you on my own. You aren't going to like it if I have to do that. Are you going to be a good little cunt and do as I say?"

Leslie's lips twitched. "Yes, Bradley."

"Excellent. Well, Doctor, you have been so helpful. It looks like I am feeling better after all. It's a Christmas miracle," Brad joked, chuckling at his humor. "Goodbye, bitch."

Leslie had a good cry after Brad left the hospital. For Emma, for herself, and for the depravity she knew was going to come.

***

Leslie contacted Brad three days after their encounter in the hospital. She was home alone, as Emma had gone out to dinner and a movie with a girlfriend from work. She had faked feeling horrible but it wasn't far from the truth. The thought of the unprincipled swine being in their home, doing nasty things to her, sickened her.

Brad arrived about a half-hour later. He had told Leslie to dress slutty so she put on a short skirt with lacey panties underneath and a lowcut sexy blouse that showed off her big tits. She hated to dress so provocatively to her and Emma's rapist, but these were the instructions she was told. At this point, she didn't have a choice but to obey him. Unlike Emma, she had resigned to her fate. She knew this perverted sicko was going to do whatever the hell he wanted to her and she had no resources to combat him.

The thing is, she had recently within the last few weeks started doing lines of cocaine. Surely, Brad was aware of this. It had started impulsively. She had been out to a club with her girlfriends and it was being passed around. When it got to her, she had foolishly inhaled the drug right up her nose. After that, she was hooked from the start and had to have more. She would do anything for it.

And unfortunately, she had. It was a risque club downtown in the city. She went back a few days later to score more drugs. Her friend Nicole told her who to ask for. His name was Scotty and he was quite the mean-looking Irish fellow. His accent was wonderful, but the words he spoke not so much. He lacked manners and self-control, but given his illegal occupation, she was not shocked by that.

He had provided her a free line of cocaine with a catch. He had put the white powder on his cock and had her snort it off of it with a rolled-up dollar bill. The rush was incredible and before she knew what was happening, she was sucking his cock. It didn't take long for a few of his drug buddies in the room to join in the fun.

There in the dark seedy back room, she was giving blowjobs to five hard-hung dicks like a common street whore. It had made her so fucking wet, it was disturbing. For whatever reason, the cocaine made her incredibly horny. She could accurately say so frisky that she felt she'd fuck or suck anything with two legs when she was experiencing the rush. Even young men like Brad. As you can imagine, this was very out of character for her.

She rationalized that her addictive personality was now coming back to bite her in the ass. This was her penance for being such an idiot. She would take what was to come with a grain of salt with the hopes that they would all move on with their lives once all was said and done. Brad was just like any other common thug, he would soon grow bored and move on to greener pastures.

Leslie would do anything to keep her job that she loved so very much. So, she was composed when the doorbell rang. It panged her to think that Bradley was Eric's age. They were so different in comparison to each other. One had respect for his elders and the other was an egotistical prick that blackmailed women for sexual favors for fun and just because he could. At least Eric had managed to steer clear of all this thus far. Brad had not mentioned him once to her.

"You clean up nice," Leslie commented, as she took in Brad's attire. He was dressed in a forest green button-down shirt that complimented his eyes, accompanied by black slacks held up by a leather belt.

It wasn't that the young man was bad-looking. It was his personality that made him despicable, wretched, and insufferable. He was no different than Scotty, who took advantage of her with the drugs he made a killing selling. However, it had been her decision to agree to do it in the first place so she knew her behavior was a weight she would have to bear on her shoulders for years to come. She hated herself for cheating on Emma, and with men on top of it all.

Brad walked inside and took a quick look around. "Thanks. Your home is lovely."

Look at that. This little hothead did have some manners in him. "Thank you, Bradley." She shut the door and locked it, hearing the alarm system arm itself once more. That sound was always reassuring for those times when she woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep. They paid for state-of-the-art security and their house was a modest size for it just being her and Emma. The furnishings were modern and contemporary.

Leslie folded her arms over her chest. Not to hide, but she wanted to get this over with as soon as possible and this was a posture she struck when she was feeling insecure. Not that he'd be aware of that. "Emma is out to dinner and a movie with Janice. I am sure you know her colleague from the office. It should be a few hours before she gets home."

Brad merely nodded. "I have something special prepared for us."

Leslie tilted her head to the side, her curiosity getting the better of her. "Oh?"

"Oh, yes," he said, with a smile. He took a semi-large baggie out of his pocket and inside was enough cocaine to last her a week doing two or three lines a day.

She had to resist the urge not to drool. She was practically salivating at the bit. She had to clench her fingers so as not to reach out and snatch the bag right out of his huge hand. She licked her lips nervously. "Where did you get that?"

He wasn't surprised that Leslie's socks were knocked off at the sight of what he was dangling right in front of her nose. He had recently spoken to Scotty and the bloke had told him all about Leslie and her newfound cocaine habits. It was easy to know how to manipulate her going forward from there with what he had learned she had done with Scotty and his merry men just to get her fix. Bitch would do whatever she was told for just one damn line. Imagine what they could accomplish with a whole bag full of the stuff.

"Scotty, of course. He is the only one that has grade A decent shit around here. It can be yours if you want it. In fact, I will become your new supplier so you don't have to deal with him and his boys if you do anything that I say. You'll be set for life. I can get this much to you every week, free of charge. Of course, with the condition that you must obey every command I give you. Do we have a deal?"

Leslie didn't even hesitate. "Hell yes, we do."

What a selfish little bitch. But hey this worked to his advantage and he liked being in the company of self-regarding people. "Perfect." Oh, he had heard from Scotty what a horny little bitch this stuff made the good doctor. Evidently, she was pretty good sucking cock coked up out of her mind. He couldn't wait to fuck her tight little asshole and have her howling for more.

"So, where's your bedroom?" Bradley asked, wiggling the bag as an incentive.

Leslie gestured for him to follow and led him to her and Emma's bedroom. It was well decorated and spacious like the rest of the house. He couldn't deny this was a nice damn house. Maybe one day he'd own a place like this. But for the moment he was happy with his shitty little apartment in the seedy part of the city. His job paid him well and he was on the path to rising to greatness there. He'd have his high-rise apartment soon enough.

Brad opened up the bag and drew up a line on the small mirror strategically placed on the end table next to the king-sized bed. He tidied it up with a razor and tilted his head toward it, indicating it was ready for Leslie to inhale up her nose. He couldn't wait to see the results. This was some strong shit. Scotty assured him it was the best in the whole city, which was a pretty wide spectrum.

They sat in silence for a moment as Leslie sniffled a few times before getting a glossy look in her eyes. Shit, it worked that fast? What the fuck, man. He had to give Emma some of this stuff and get her hooked on it too.

"How do you feel?" Bradley asked though he could tell how just by looking at her. Bitch was on Cloud 9 on the way to high heaven.

"I feel..." Leslie paused for dramatic effect. "Fantastic." She smiled brightly.

Bradley stood with a satisfied grin on his handsome face. "Good. Do you still remember what we talked about? That you will do anything that I ask you to?"

Leslie was still smiling. "Of course, Bradley. What do you want me to do for you?" Her tone was like a lullaby, quiet and soothing sounding.

It was a simple answer, softly spoken. "I want you to suck my cock."

The sound of his belt being pulled apart was heard, followed by his zipper coming down. His large, erect cock was taken out of his pants, and the second it was exposed she was inhaling it and sealing it in her mouth like a damn Hoover vacuum.

This was unexpected and had him throwing his head back as those soft lips wrapped around every inch of him without warning. She took him deep into the back of her throat and began to bob her head wildly up and down the full length of him. He did not anticipate things to go this way so quickly but he was hardly disappointed with it.

"Oh, fuck," Brad groaned out, placing his hand on the back of Leslie's fast-moving head as she moaned like a whore around his manhood, fucking it with her luscious mouth. "Scotty wasn't lying when he said you sucked cock like a pro."

Leslie simply grunted in response, as if she had no comprehension of what was going on. But he knew better. Her hot, wet mouth was rushing up and down each delicious inch of his turgid rod. The cocaine clearly had taken over her body and mind, just like he had been informed would happen should he decide to give it to her. She was acting like she was desperate for anyone or anything to take advantage of her, so long as she got pleasure from it.

This was a turn of events that Bradley had not envisioned. Leslie was out of control, sucking him like a wild harlot. His breathing was speeding up as she bounced her lips faster and faster along the entirety of him over and over again with no end in sight. His hand on the back of her head tried to get a grip but she was moving so quickly along his rigid meat that he was getting to the point of no return faster than he wanted to.

It was too late and the bitch just wouldn't stop. By the time he got a grip on her hair, he was cumming against his will. He yelled loudly as he clutched the back of her head and rope after rope of his virile seed shot down her throat in explosive bursts. She kept sucking like a champ, moaning like a street hooker as she inhaled his cock and cum.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," Bradley moaned out, as she suckled the last drops from his sensitive tip. He had to jerk her head back to pull her off of his dick, as she still refused to stop fellating him. He was rock hard so he assumed that was why she didn't want to let him go. Seems this drug really did turn into a cock loving whore. He suspected she'd do the same to a woman if one were in front of her too. Something to keep in mind for the future.

Leslie licked her lips as she sat back, a pleased smile on her face. Bradley put another line of coke on the mirror to buy some time to calm down. He smirked at the expression on her smug mug, seeing the hunger for more there. But not for his cock, for the drugs. She was fucking obsessed with this shit and he was going to milk every dime and penny of that fact.

"Don't go getting any ideas. This is for later when you prove to me that you can be the best little slut ever for me."

12