Taken By Her Son's Bully Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir," Leslie purred, as content as the cat that got the cream. All she wanted was more coke and he knew she would remain obedient, so long as that was her prize.

He stripped off his shirt and tank top. "Take off all of your clothes and get on the bed on all fours with your ass in the air facing me."

She was slow to get to work as his commands sunk in but she obeyed nonetheless. Brad watched with an amused expression as she fumbled out of her clothes and then climbed onto the bed on all fours. He grabbed two pillows and put them underneath her head so she could rest on them and put that hot butt of hers out there for him to inspect.

He saw her eyeing the coke next to the bed but it was too soon for her to do another line. He grabbed her long blonde locks and shoved her face into the pillow, releasing her head to spread her ass cheeks and get a good look at her puckered star. She said she had never had anything up her ass and he believed her. He was merciful since she had sucked him off so well and had brought lube for this occasion should she prove to be obedient.

He squeezed the lube out onto her ass and watched as it dripped down the crack. He pushed his thumb into her partway to smear it around and get her all nice and ready before he applied the liquid to his hand and jerked his cock with it until it was good and slippery. He was primed and ready.

The head of his cock kissed her hole and began to push. It was seconds, thanks to the lube, that she yielded for him and the large tip was sucked inside and sealed in. It felt fucking amazing. There was no way anything had ever been up her pucker before this. She was so tight it was almost painful.

He began to move very slowly, enjoying her little moans as he soon began to pick up the pace. "How does it feel, slut? Tell me."

"It feels weird!" Leslie admitted, biting her lip as his large hunk of meat sank further and further into her bowels. "Oh, it hurts. But it feels good too."

That sounded pretty accurate. Brad had a lot of stamina since she had already made him cum so he knew he was going to last a while this round. He poured the rest of the lube onto his dick every time he retracted then tossed the empty bottle aside and got a good grip on her hips. He started to pull her back into his broad thrusts. He was really fucking her now, slamming in with powerful pumps as he properly ravaged her post-virgin ass.

Her moans were getting louder the more mercilessly he fucked her. The bitch was enjoying this! Not that he was surprised based on her previous behavior. The drug would probably make her enjoy a fist up her damn ass she was so beyond saving.

After about twenty minutes of powerfully plowing her fine ass, she seized up and came hard. He grabbed her big tits and lifted her up, pinching her nipples as his hips rolled, bucked, and gyrated in time with her lustful moans. He couldn't believe the bitch had cum for him.

"You're one hot fuck you know that bitch," he growled out, brushing her hair back from her neck to bite down on her neck. "I wouldn't even know that you were a lesbian you're such a shameless slut. Who does your ass belong to?"

"You!" She cried out, biting her lip as his cock hit sensitive spots within her insides that were driving her crazy with lust.

He pushed her head toward the mirror next to them. "Snort up your reward, you good little whore."

Leslie didn't have to be told twice. She eagerly snorted the entire line of cocaine on the mirror and her behavior instantly became even more depraved. She began bucking and bowing back into him like a harlot, to drive his virile rod further into her stretched sphincter. He could feel her squeezing and milking him like a glove as she had a mind-blowing orgasm on his thrusting cock.

"Oh, yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck me harder! Give it to me good! It feels incredible! Don't stop fucking my asssssss!" She screamed out, flying like a kite from the drug hitting her system like a punch to the face and the incredible release his big dick had just provided her.

Hot damn what a wicked fucking cunt he had in front of him. He couldn't last long after that. She cried, begged, screamed, and pleaded with him to fuck her abused asshole more intensely and energetically. Seems that the cunt had a hidden anal fetish. Would she feel ashamed of her behavior later? Probably not. She would just snort some more cocaine to counter her guilt. But that was not of his concern.

Brad gripped her hair and jerked her head back as his hips collided with her body again and again. Her narrow little passage was gripping him hard and sucking him in. The sensations were indescribable, for both him and her. He was gaping and widening her sphincter, much to her extreme delight. His heavy sacs were slapping against her soaked cunt every time he shoved back in balls deep.

He grunted loudly, violently bucking her forward with each hard thrust. "Oh you are a nasty little bitch, aren't you? I'm gonna paint the walls of your asshole with my cum!" He cried out.

"Oh, fuck yes! Give it to me! Give me your cum in my slutty ass! Pour it into me deep! I want to feel it!"

How could he say no to that? But despite her begging, he continued to sodomize her for a while longer until his breaking point was finally approaching. By then Leslie was practically hysterical and needed to feel him blast off in her.

She got more excitable as she heard him starting to groan loudly as he persistently labored into her with violent strokes. He suddenly stopped thrusting and wedged his cock deep in Leslie's anus, much to her delight.

She screamed with ecstasy as she felt him throb wildly in her and then the sensation of his hot wet cum spilling out into her bowels. "Oh, God, I can feel your cum in me! Oh, yes! Oh, God, yes! Oh, yeah, it feels so good! Come on, give it all to me! Fucking fill your dirty little whore's ass up with your sperm!"

Brad swore she came again as her tight little hole milked him off until he had nothing but drops left to give her.

A few minutes later, he slowly slid his softening cock out of her gaping maw, breathing hard as he sat back on the bed. Damn, that was a hot sight, seeing her black hole of an ass stretched out all nice and wide after the abuse from his huge manhood. He gave her ass a few smacks and then tossed the rest of the cocaine in the plastic bag onto the nightstand. "Remember, bitch. That's only a week's worth of supply. If you want more, that's going to cost you extra. I'll be in touch."

He wasn't much for sympathy. He had gotten his use out of her and wanted to move on with his night, as he was sure Emma would be home any minute now from her girl's night out. He grabbed his phone from the dresser that had recorded the entire butt fucking of the century and pondered auctioning it off to a high bidder. He could pay an editor to blur out their faces to hide their identities and make a pretty penny off of the sex tape.

He would figure that out later. He grabbed his shirt off of the floor and finished dressing, leaving the house to go home and get in the shower. He should have expected the unexpected this night. It was slightly disappointing that Leslie had turned out to be such a lewd nympho with the magic touch of the coke, but in the long run, it was him who would benefit from it. He had a nice little video of their romp that, with the right touch, could get him a good profit.

This wouldn't be the first or last time that he was going to fuck Leslie's ass. She was on his radar now. He was sure even sober she would not be any trouble. He could get over the fact that the drugs turned her into a super slut. She didn't seem to care what or who was fucking her as long as she was getting a good fucking.

On the drive home, he pondered the fact that he could make Leslie do whatever he wanted. Now he had Emma and her hot little wife under his ruling. What was next? Earrings? Tattoos? Collars? Just how far did he want to take this with the two women? At this point, he could tell either of them to do most anything and they would obey. Life was good.

Brad unlocked the door of his apartment and walked inside. He stripped his clothes off and got into the shower, washing thoroughly before he was satisfied and stepped out. He looked at himself in the mirror. He was handsome as fuck and knew how to flaunt it. Bright green eyes, dark black hair, muscled physique. He got most of it from his overbearing father, but his eyes definitely came from his mother. She had passed away a few years ago from cancer, back when he actually gave a fuck about what people thought of him.

That former person had died with his Mom. Now he was just an empty shell. He had fallen into the wrong crowd and started selling drugs and sleeping with prostitutes. That soon led to blackmailing girls in his high school into sexual favors with him.

First, it was blowjobs, then it escalated to sex. Before he knew it, he was hooked on the manipulation and domination factor. He didn't care about hurting others, he only cared for his selfish needs being fulfilled. Rape seemed to be the only solution for that. As much as he liked inflicting pain on other men by beating the shit out of them, sexually objectifying women was so much more satisfying. He knew he wasn't a good man and that he probably was going to hell.

But that didn't stop him from sleeping at night. And this one wasn't any different. He put on some sweats and climbed into his comfortable bed and was soon snoring like a log. Tomorrow was another day and he would make good use of his progress between Emma and Leslie. Between the two of them, they were going to keep him and his cock quite busy.

Brad was alright with that.

12