Taken By Her Son's Bully Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused for dramatic effect. "Now, I know you're upset, but if you can look at it from a different perspective, she's no less of a victim than you are. She was just a bit more susceptible to my dominant side. You can't blame her, can you?"

Emma shook her head, tears streaming down her lovely flushed cheeks. Seems her anger had moved on to saddened defeat. "No. Of course, I can't. You can be extremely persuasive."

He nodded. "That's right. I can. So don't go blaming all of this on Leslie. In theory, she did nothing wrong."

Emma let out a defeated sigh. She could blame her wife all she wanted, but it wouldn't get them anywhere. She was starting to realize that this was her life now. That she and Leslie belonged to Brad. Heart, soul, mind, body.

What Brad didn't know, was that Emma was so fed up with him she was going to threaten to end their relationship today, even knowing that it wouldn't do her very much good. Brad was a stubborn young man and it was very clear to her now that he wasn't ever going to exit their lives any time soon. Especially since he now had poor Leslie wrapped around his finger. Or more accurately, his penis. Seems she wasn't complaining about that one.

Emma didn't know how to feel. But, as of this morning, she had been bound and determined to come up with a solution to eject Brad from their lives. However, it dawned on her as she went to the bathroom at work earlier that she was supposed to get her period a few days ago. She had missed it!

So, she had gone to Walgreens on lunch and purchased the most accurate pregnancy test she could find. Back at work, she took the test, and, sure enough, she was pregnant with Brad's child. It shouldn't really come as a shock to her, they never had used protection when they were having sex. Brad had also made it very clear that wasn't an option, ever. While she had thought about birth control, what was the point? She wanted children just as much as Brad seemed to.

"Well, there is one thing that you have accomplished that you wanted. I've missed my period so I took a pregnancy test today. It came back positive. I'm pregnant with your baby, Brad," Emma suddenly blurted out, her eyes locking with his to gauge his reaction. Was he going to be happy? Would she see actual genuine emotions on his face for once?

It was strange that Brad was standing naked in front of her with her wife's and his combined juices coating his groin from their erotic sex as she confessed he had knocked her up. Had he impregnated Leslie tonight too? Were they both going to have his children? He was more than capable. There were a lot of thoughts and questions racing through her mind at that moment.

"This pleases me," Brad said, leaning forward to place a soft kiss on Emma's cheek. "Now, I just need to do the same to Leslie."

Oh, he looked smug as a bug in a rug. But his reaction didn't shock Emma. He had invaded their lives so precisely he seemed to be anticipating every move that was going to happen. He must have known that Leslie would have no choice to agree to fuck him and from there he timed their lovemaking to where Emma would find out and have no choice but to forgive and forget on the spot.

Emma still loved Leslie, with all of her heart. At this point, she was starting to care deeply for Brad. She was having his child. Leslie wouldn't be that far behind it seemed. That meant something, to all of them. Brad wanted children, but she had no idea what kind of father he was going to be. He wasn't perfect, by any means. He tormented and raped women, he owned and operated a drug ring in the city. He was far from the ideal match to care for a child. But Leslie and Emma were good people and they would raise their son or daughter to be that way too.

Proving Brad's misdeeds to the world would be way too much work than necessary at this time in their twisted love affair. It was a pointless endeavor, as it always seemed like Brad was one step ahead of her. So why try to get out of this? He wasn't hurting them. He seemed to genuinely care for them in his own dark and strange way. She had finally accepted her role as his companion. Would she still try and disobey his orders every once in a while? Probably. She was a stubborn girl at heart and there were some things she just wasn't comfortable doing.

Emma was a bit shocked when she felt Brad's lips against hers. She wanted to stop him, but she was powerless. At first, she refused to kiss him back because she was still mad at him, but soon enough she found her fingers tangling into his hair and her mouth allowing his tongue entrance to dance and play. She hated how good of a fucking kisser this boy was. She hated how good his young, strong form felt against hers. She hated how her body betrayed her and responded to his every whim now. She was already getting wet just from the feel of their tongues dueling and sparring.

It felt strange kissing him this way in front of Leslie. But, she had just caught them having sexual intercourse. In their marital bed! So she cast those feelings aside and placed her hands on Brad's naked chest, happily feeling his rippled torso beneath her fingers. She had come to accept her attraction to him. She craved him, desired him, just as her wife now did. There was something magnetic about Brad that both women had found irresistible. They could never go back to their previous lives. It was too late to turn back now. He had quite literally fucked the lesbian out of them.

Emma broke their heated kisses and wantonly trailed her lips down his body, sinking to her knees before him. She wrapped her lips around his bulbous head and moaned as she could taste not only his lingering juices but her wife's as well. It was a pleasing combination to her taste pallet and just emboldened her to take more and more of his long thick length past her lips until he was seated as far as he could go past the gag reflex in her throat.

She moaned with joy as he began to hump her mouth, his fingers tangling into her hair, using them as reigns as he guided her mouth up and down his shaft to lick and suck on every delicious inch. That's exactly what she wanted him to do and expected of him. But she needed more, craved more. She wanted him to have sex with her. For once in her life, she just wanted to give in to him and not feel freaking guilty about it.

So, she did. She let him pound her mouth until he was close to his impending release. But as much as she wanted to drink his tasty sperm, she was quick to dislodge him from her ravenous lips. She had another hole that was craving his seed much more.

She was grateful she didn't have many clothes to remove. A modest tank top, her g-string, a lacy bra, and a skirt, and she was naked as the day she was born before him. She knew her wife was getting turned on watching, as out of the corner of her eyes she could see Leslie stroking her slit lazily on the bed as she observed the two of them.

It felt good to know that her significant other wasn't upset. Emma had been enraged at first to learn she had been having sex with Brad as well but she was well aware that their relationship started nonconsensually. She had no excuse to continue to be bothered by it. She had come to an understanding of everything that had transpired between them.

Now it seemed they were stuck with Brad until he either got bored of them or decided to leave. Given his illegal line of work, anything could happen to him along the way. Would that sadden Emma? She was thinking now it would. She didn't want him to get arrested or killed but it seemed inescapable. He might be smart but could he remain out of the police's spotlight forever? She didn't approve of his illegal activities but there was nothing she could do to stop them either.

Emma crawled onto the bed on all fours next to her wife and gave her a long, passionate kiss. They were still kissing as she felt the bed shift moments later as Brad got on it and scooted closer to her so he could assume the position behind her. She let out a sharp yelp as the young brute unexpectedly slapped her ass cheeks a few times. She bit her lip and wiggled her bum to inspire him to do it again, and mewled with satisfaction as a few more series of slaps landed on her firm butt.

Emma wanted Brad to fuck her now more than she ever had in her life. Her pussy was wet with anticipation. How long was he going to make her sit around? She was growing impatient. Thankfully, she didn't have much longer of a wait. She let out a long, drawn-out moan as she felt that huge, familiar cock spreading her pussy lips wide and plunging within her body.

Her back arched and she moved her hips enticingly, rocking back against him as he fucked her hard from behind. The sensations were amazing. She toyed with his cock, gripping and clamping it hard with her inner walls, just begging him to erupt quickly inside of her. The sensation of him unloading in her was what she enjoyed the most during their sexual encounters. Once she had felt it, she was unable to live without the feeling of it. It was something she couldn't experience having sex with women, only men could give it to her.

"I'm gonna cum," Brad said, frantically grabbing her hips to pull her back into his demanding pumps. Things were getting very intense.

"God, yes! I want to feel it! Cum inside of me, Brad!" The words left her lips before she was even aware she was saying them.

Emma's world exploded with colors and ecstasy as she felt the familiar burst of Brad's cum power washing her pussy. He was throbbing and pulsing within her as more and more of his heady spunk spilled into her spasming form.

"More!" She begged, needing to feel more of it within her.

She gasped as Brad grabbed onto her thighs so he could resume his furious fucking. This was so unexpected that her body seized up with ecstasy from his powerful strokes.

"Oh, yes! More, give me more! Give me more of that hot sticky cum, baby!" Emma begged, her small tits bouncing wildly as Brad hammered into her with violent strokes.

It was less than a minute later his grunts and groans escalated and she felt her wish come true as more of his sperm gushed into her in heavy bursts.

She screamed out her joy as her body shook and trembled. She came hard with him, her juices soaking his steely rod. She milked his cock for all it was worth. She still wanted more, but she knew he was only capable of giving her so much. She was shocked at the volume he gave her this time. He was a beast!

A sudden, loud voice interrupted the erotic moment. "What the fuck?!"

Emma turned her head to see her son standing in the doorway of the bedroom. Ironically he was in the same spot that she had been in earlier when she had found Leslie and Brad together.

"Welcome home, Eric," Brad said, a sinister smile on his handsome face.

12