Taken by My Girlfriends Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj then cupped my face as I continued moaning and gurgling softly in his arms, and he asked me if I wanted him to fuck her.

I moaned, "Ohhhhh yessss II wannttttt youuuuuuuuuuuuu Raaaaaaj". As I lay on my back, my breasts heaving and my legs wide open in anticipation of his prick. Raj began rubbing his erection. On seeing me so openly splayed on the bed, my cunt-lips swollen, and my cunt wet with the syrup and whipped cream, he went on to lick my cunt. As he ate me, sucking the syrup and whipped cream from my cunt, I experienced another intense orgasm.

Seeing this, his dick flickered straight to its maximum with few drops of pre-cum shining on the tip of his dick. He came over, and sat on my boobs so that his dick was on my lips. The moment of lust was so high that I loved the taste of it. Raj then lay full over my body, and now my whole nude body was crushed under his naked athletic body. I again started to whisper, "Please fuck me mujhe chodo please."

Raj now mounted me and started fucking me like a bull. I also matching his stroke by stroke pushing my hips in the same rhythm.

"Oh Komal, you are too good, take me take me love, I love you, fuck oh great" he was whispering. Both bodies working in tandem, and I was feeling the way I never felt. My husband has never given me such wonderful fucking, and it was the first time that I was taking another man's dick in my pussy.

My pussy was so wet, filled with the syrup and cream, and it was getting some hard fucking by Raj. I was also getting more and more excited and started screaming," Fuck me yes please fuck me hard yes ohh ahhhh ahhhahhha ahhhha ohhhh yessssssss." I wailed with desire as I felt my impending orgasm. I continued wailing, and bucking my buttocks as I shamelessly came and came, wanting desperately to have Raj's prick stretch and stroke my cunt.

Seeing me bucking and dripping, clearly in throes of orgasm, Raj slowed his strokes. Oh what a sweet and wonderful ache it was to have my cunt so

deliciously stretched by this mans' prick. This was what life was all about. As I moaned with desire and sweet pain, Raj was slowly but firmly pushing his prick inside me. Raj now began to stroke me, by slowly withdrawing most of his glistening prick from my cunt and then slowly plugging me again.

I was in seventh no eighth, no ninth, no tenth heaven. I was moaning and wailing, raising my buttocks to meet his strokes, as Raj began fucking me slowly. As Raj began stroking me harder and faster, I lost all inhibitions and wailed in pleasure, behaving like a randi (whore), egging Raj on and on. "Chhhoodooooo aahh aaaaaahhh aaaaahhh cchhooddoo aauuuurr jjoorrrrr oooouuuiiiiii mmmaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaauuuurrrrr jjoooorrrrrr ssseeeee oouiiiiiiii chooddddooooooooooo Mujhe teri RAAAAAAAAND bana de. Mei teri RAAAKHEEEEL ban jaungi (I will be your whore, your keep). Teri biwi to MAAAAL hai mei bhi teri MAAAAAL banugi (your wife is hot, but I will also be your hottie). Ghusa de tera lauda meri chut mei. (put your cock in my cunt)", as I had another series of orgasms by the powerful stroking I was receiving.

Raj began stroking me harder and faster, making my whole body shake with each stroke. I started gurgling in passion as this man's huge prick was causing me sweet pain and pleasure as my cunt was being stretched and stretched with his pounding. Raj fucked me furiously, and then I felt the best orgasm I ever had as our bodies jerked jerked and jerked, and with few very strong strokes he ejaculated his load in my womb, crushing my body with his as he spurted and spurted inside my tight cunt now filled with semen, whipped cream, and syrup.

And with that I had the final orgasm of my first night of navratri with Raj. But he was not done yet. Having cum in my cunt he took is cock out which was covered with my cunt juices, his semen, the whipped cream, and the syrup. He brought the glistening cock near my mouth and said "Komal Rundi (whore), suck me clean." I took the cock in my mouth and started sucking him. The cock tasted amazing. As I sucked him, he started fucking my mouth, and came inside my mouth.

Next morning I was in no state to walk. My breasts were aching and were swollen with bitemarks. My lips had cuts and I had love marks all over my face. I got ready and went down to the kitchen. Ritu and Raj were already up and were making breakfast. I could not see my Raj in his eyes. Ritu was making some pancakes for breakfast and she asked Raj "Honey I cannot find the syrup and cream. Have you seen it?" I was speechless and started turning red. Raj without hesitating replied "No, maybe Komal knows where it is" and he smiled at me. I was mortified. Did not know where to hide. Was Ritu going to be mad that I fucked Raj? Instead Ritu calmly replied "Komal, go check you bedroom and get the syrup so we can have breakfast". I ran upstairs got the syrup and told them I was not hungry and that I was going to take a shower. With this I fled to my room. In the background I could hear them laughing.

12