Taken by Pirates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Above the distant hills the moon rose. The same moon would be shining down on her childhood island. All that was gone, in the past. Now she was just another member of a harem, waiting to get pregnant or be cast out into a life of starvation and whoredom. She found Yacoub interesting, he made her heart flutter at his name or when she saw him but she felt somewhat degraded at not having any real choice in her life.

Her time spent with him made her feel used. Yet there was a part of her that found this intriguing. In a way she was already reduced to being a whore, bedded whenever someone else desired.

She sighed and pulled a blanket around her shoulders against the cool night air.

~**~

"Nadir."

A man's voice was using her name. She did not move, not even an inch. Slowly her eyes swivelled as her ears strained.

"Nadir, move closer to the door." Curious, she complied.

"Do you wish to return to your family? Say nothing, scratch your leg if you do. If you do not, move away from the door." The man's voice was now a whisper.

She remained motionless, thinking. She did wish to return, but were there risks? Obviously there were; she had not come to this place except as a prisoner. Casually she reached down and rubbed her ankle. It was an innocent movement for the time being.

The voice continued. "I know this place, there is a way to escape but I cannot do this alone. I need a friend. How much do you wish to see your village?"

Suddenly she realised; she did wish to see her home again, to leave this life of subjugation.

"Do not speak, we must do this now with silence. The door is open, move through it."

Nadir looked about her. All the other women were sleeping after the day's travel. She shifted herself to the flap of hide that formed the door, then eased through it into the moonlight.

She still could not see the person talking. "Be prepared to run, go to the top of the hillside behind you. I will meet you there. Remember that once you move, there is no going back. You will have a death to teach the others a lesson."

Just then she heard a yell from inside the hut.

"Run!" The man called urgently, "You have been discovered," She then saw a shadow flit from behind a low wall and disappear out of sight.

She stood, just as the door-flap opened again. She made her decision and ran but felt a hand grasp at her, catching her clothes. Taking no notice, she dashed as fast as she could, as she heard a woman scream. Into the darkness and shadows she ran, finding a path leading along the valley. Her breasts bounced uncomfortably in the darkness so she steadied them with an arm. She wished that she had a strip of cloth to bind herself, but there was no time now.

She remembered the man's words and looked towards the hillside. She veered and started to climb, leaving the shouts behind.

Then there were men's voices, getting closer. Instinctively she paused, frozen and crouching between a boulder and a bush. She saw people running, following the path that she would have taken. She waited until there was a moment's quiet then crept up the hill, staying low to the ground but despite the shadows feeling terrified.

She had lost her blanket as the hand had caught her, but she was free. Perhaps she would die, but it would be as a free woman, not a captive whore. At last she was away from the camp and felt that she could move faster, put some distance between her and danger.

Up the hill she continued, periodically hearing shouts from below.

Eventually she came to the peak. The land did not level out but there was a sharp edge and a pile of stones to mark the very top. She felt a sense of anticlimax; she had attained the objective yet had achieved nothing in reality.

Nadir stood, alone. Her pants had been ripped and she had no other possessions. She was used to walking barefoot and was unconcerned that she did not even have sandals on her feet to protect them from the sharp stones, but in this country women did not walk bare shouldered. They certainly did not walk with their vaginas exposed from torn clothing.

The moon and stars shone brightly, showing her the large rocks and thorny bushes that would stop her progress. She looked out across the land; it was a good vantage point and she could see the sea in the distance. Her breasts jutted out towards her homeland, as if telling her the way that she had to go.

Then she heard a pebble shift in the shadows and a man became visible.

~**~

Suddenly she was surrounded. There were three men, grabbing and holding her. They spoke amongst themselves but she understood nothing of what they said. She did understand that they were not friendly however. The men prodded her breasts and belly, then pulled her down the hill.

They reached a place where there was a group of huts and some animals surrounded by a wooden fence. The men produced some rope and her wrists were bound to poles either side of the entrance to the pen. Then her ankles were raised and bound to the same poles, wide apart.

She was now totally helpless, her legs stretched open. Luckily she still had her flexibility from her years running and climbing, so that the position though undignified was not painful. One of the men stood behind her and she felt her pants which were already ripped being torn further. Now her ass was exposed and there was nothing that she could do to defend herself.

She felt a hand on her plucked mound and a finger pushing inside her vagina. Then something larger replaced it, something that felt similar to Yacoub. Nadir felt the man's belly pressing against her as his cock penetrated. She automatically tensed and resisted the invasion but he caught her hair and pulled her head backwards.

The sudden distraction made her relax her muscles and then he was completely inside her, fucking her quickly. She had to hold onto the poles to relieve the discomfort of her position and there was nothing that she could do to resist.

Then he was finished, grunting as he expelled himself. However as soon as he stepped away he was replaced by another of the men.

The fluids left by the first made the second penetration easier. As quickly as the first, this man fucked her without ceremony.

By the time that man had finished and was replaced by the third, Nadir was beyond protesting. Her thighs were aching and her pussy was in agony. She just wanted the ordeal to be over. However there was a part of her that wanted to remember the experience, to relive it later.

When the last of the men had done with her, they left into the dark shadows. Nadir was still tied to the stakes and was unable to move.

Then she heard another, more familiar voice.

~**~

"Nadir, it is me." It was the voice of the man who had spoken to her at the tent before her escape.

The man came closer and she felt her restraints being removed. The man stood before her as she was lowered to the ground and then she recognised him as the eunuch Babacar. "It is you? I thought that you could not speak."

He drew himself to his full height alongside her. "They said that I was stupid, that I was dumb. They were mistaken. I have bided my time for this moment. Now we must go to the coast, we will find a fishing boat and go home, yes?"

Nadir was confused "What do you mean, home?"

"I was a fisherman a long time ago. I was wrecked in a storm and captured by the tribe where I landed. Then there was a war and I was taken prisoner by those people. They think that I am from the other tribe and I stay silent. Even as they cut away my body so that I am no longer a man. But I am from your country across the sea and I can sail there."

He started to move down the hill away from the camp. "We must be quiet and go from this place before we are discovered again. You are lucky, the men were taking their revenge against Yacoub, not you. They have no hatred for you, but by having you they are insulting and harming him."

Babacar led the way from the enclosure. "I lived near this place after my boat sank. The people here were defeated in the war but I remember this land."

They walked swiftly down the hill, jumping across gulleys and trotting where they could see that it was open ground. Nadir was exhilarated; she was breathing the air of freedom. Her clothing was in shreds but she had no alternative and she held her pants together as well she could. She was still sore from her experience and a stickiness was running down her legs but she was alive.

They travelled all night until the glow from the horizon heralded the rising sun. Babacar found a crevasse between rocks that was sheltered by a tree and they concealed themselves from any search party. Exhausted, they slept through the day.

~**~

Nadir woke. It was bright sunlight and she was thirsty. Babacar lay watching her; he had already awoken. "We have no water so we will not drink. When it is dark we will walk again."

"Can you answer a question; why me? Why didn't you ask Zeina before now?"

He paused. "She was young and foolish. Then she had her baby, she will not leave now. And she cannot run with a child."

They lay still to conserve herself for hours whilst they waited for the sun to set. Finally the shadows became long and the darkness began to come again. Babacar stood "It is safe now, we can move.

They marched once more, with raging thirsts. They avoided any places where people lived; it was too dangerous. Sometimes a dog barked as they passed a tent or a hut hidden in a valley but they continued undetected.

Eventually Babacar turned towards the coast. "It is far enough now, I hope. We must find a boat now."

They crept down to the sea, listening for any sign of habitation. They could hear the waves on the shore for a few miles as the sound travelled in the night, then suddenly the beach was before them.

~**~

Babacar studied the scenery. "We must find a boat, usually they are pulled up on the sand or tied up to a rock."

They followed the beach for an hour, then he stopped and pointed. "There, can you see amongst the waves?"

She studied the surf in the moonlight. There was a small boat with a low mast bobbing in the breakers.

He spoke again. "You must swim out to the boat and untie it. I cannot swim; this is why I need you."

Taking more care now, they scrambled over the rocks away from the water's edge until they were close to the boat. Then Nadir entered the water and started swimming. She was a powerful swimmer, with an effective technique even through the waves.

However as she ploughed through the surf she felt her torn pants dragging in the currents and then the damaged stitching disintegrated completely. The flimsy garment washed away as a wave crested over her, leaving her swimming naked. She tried to retrieve it but it was no good, it was gone for ever.

The effect was immediate and beneficial. She found that unencumbered she could swim much faster and easier than before. She quickly reached the vessel, and hung onto the rope that dangled into the sea whilst she caught her breath and assessed the situation.

The rope went down to the sea bed, as Babacar had said. She took a deep breath and dived below the surface. Down, down she went, following the rope. There was a large rock at the end. With some effort and several trips to the surface for breaths, she unhitched the rope.

She returned to the surface and scrambled into the boat. She was now puzzled. She had no idea how to sail it and Babacar was still on the beach.

The answer however was soon coming. The waves and the wind were washing the boat to the shore and soon Babacar was jumping over the side.

Nadir was ashamed to be undressed in the boat with a man - even a eunuch, but he did not stay still to look at her - he had work to do. Swiftly he untied the sail that was lashed to the mast and unfurled it. He took the rudder and swung the boat around as the wind filled the sail. The boat crashed into the breakers but it was a sturdy craft and rode the waves with ease.

Soon the progress became smoother as they reached deeper water and they watched the land disappear behind them.

~**~

The sun rose again and Nadir lay in the bottom of the boat. They were following the disant coastline with the pitiless sun behind them. Her thirst, forgotten whilst she had taken the boat had returned and she could not speak. Her tongue was stuck to the roof of her mouth. Babacar was also economical with his utterings; he was suffering as well.

He pointed at the shade at the front of the boat and she sheltered there. The spray coming over them kept them cool to an extent but they needed a drink.

Babacar found that Nadir had been lying on a net but he had other uses for it - he cast it into the sea. The progress of the boat was nearly halted but they were out of immediate danger. After a wait he pulled the net back and found that there were a couple of small fish caught. There was a small knife in the boat with a pot, so while Nadir bailed the water that had collected, he cut open the fish. There was a small amount of fluid inside each one and so they both had a sip to slake their thirst.

Eventually night came again and the boat made steady progress. The sea air was now chill on Nadir's naked body but she made no complaint as they sailed onwards. Babacar showed her how to steer the boat and they were able to take turns with a fitful sleep.

In the morning Babacus watched steadily to the side of the boat. Then he saw the distant landmark that he had been looking for and turned the rudder.

Soon Nadir could distinguish high ground in the distance. The land grew larger as the day passed and as the sun was once more at its highest point she recognised a mountain peak, that she had seen last from the window of the ship. She wailed and pointed.

~**~

They sailed close to shore. There was no sign of life, no fishermen and no smoke rising from the village fires.

They found the harbour where there should have been activity; people working and children playing. Instead the village was ruined, a burned out and abandoned town of ghosts. Babacar landed the boat on the beach and they alighted. He tied it automatically to a log and they walked inland.

Nadir was concerned. Although she did not wish to be seen walking naked, her bodily hair plucked bare as a child, this desertion was not preferable.

They continued up the hillside, where she had run so many times. She knew where there was a stream with fresh water and they were able to drink deeply.

She led the way onwards, Babacar following the mesmerising movement of her muscular buttocks and thighs.

Then she heard shouting. Someone was running down the hill towards her and she wondered whether to hide in the undergrowth. Then it was too late and the person was in sight. It was her father, followed by most of the islanders.

Nadir opened her arms to greet her father, in her relief forgetting that she was unclothed. He ran to her and they embraced, hugging and spinning around. He had tears in his eyes "We thought you were gone for ever, no-one ever came back before."

Nadir introduced her saviour Babacar and recounted parts of her story - omitting certain parts of life in the harem.

Her father explained that since the raid they had rebuilt the village high upon the hillside out of reach of further visits by the pirates. They had built a watch-tower and made sure that the village was never left unprotected again.

Up into the mountainside they climbed until they reached the new village.

The new tower rose high behind the houses, with the trees in front cleared to give a clear view. "Your boat was so small." her father explained, "You returned in just a tiny fishing vessel and it was not until the guard on the hill came up to tell us that a sea-eyed lady was here that we knew that it was your return. This is a glorious day. We will build a statue to your return."

He did. The ancient watch-tower remains to this day and before it is a statue of a naked lady being followed by a man. But few people know see it or know why the statue is there, why she walks and who her companion is.

=================================================

The old man sipped his coffee. "Nadir Sea-Eyes lived to an old age. She married, but not to a prince from the mainland. It was to the fisherman who saved her. She soon had a child; a boy with curly black hair. She is now called the mother of the island."

I looked at the old man and he smiled, lighting up his misty blue-green eyes that glinted under a mop of black curly hair.