Taken by Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spurted a few times, then stopped, continuing to hold her in place, then he pulled out.

"Swallow it," he commanded and she obeyed.

He lifted her to her feet and sat her on the bed. He knelt and slipped off her stockings, sliding his hands along her thighs.

"Is this the kind of thing you came for?" he asked.

"Yes, she whispered, breathlessly.

"What next?"

"Anything. You're in charge."

"Anything?" he chirped, raising his eyebrows. "Are you sure?"

Lucy didn't hesitate. She'd forgotten about her husband, her career and the fact that it was supposed to have been 'just a drink.' She was intoxicated by this stranger's scent, the lingering taste of his sperm in her mouth, and the warmth and strength of his hands as he undressed her. She was his now.

"Anything you want," she sighed.

***

Lucy was naked, face down on the bed. Tom had straddled her, his flaccid cock resting in the crack between her cheeks. He was kneading her shoulders and it felt divine.

"You're very good at that," she purred with a sigh.

"I'm very good at lots of things," he replied and she giggled.

"What's your wildest fantasy?" He continued.

"Lots of cock!" She mumbled absentmindedly, grinning into the pillow. The tension in her shoulders was melting away with his touch.

"I can call a few friends?"

There was a pause as Lucy processed the words. Oh my God, was he suggesting...?

"Or is that too... dangerous for you?" He continued, obviously teasing her.

"I'm not..." she started but then fell silent. Her head was swimming with images of men. Surrounding her. Touching her. Using her.

"I don't know," she finished, hesitantly.

Tom moved to her side and started stroking her buttocks with one hand, while the other pressed against her back. Her pussy twitched, as his fingers slid along her thighs, just grazing the lips of her vulva.

"Yes, please," she sighed. She was so horny!

"To my fingers or my friends?"

"Either. Or both. Just fuck me! Please!"

"mmmm... not quite ready for that yet," he whispered. "But I know someone who will be. Let me send a couple of texts."

Before Lucy had a chance to react, Tom had swiped his phone from the bedside table and was tapping away.

"Who...?" She mumbled as she realised what he was doing.

"Does it matter?" He replied, tossing the phone back on the side. His hand slid between her legs, circling her clit, and she groaned with pleasure. He clearly knew his way around a woman's pussy. He squeezed her labia, pressing them together to tease her clitoris, then running his fingers along her slit. She gasped as he flicked her clit. Any worries she had about his so-called 'friends' disappeared as she melted into the pleasure of his hands on her body.

"Turn over and close your eyes," he said, switching to his commanding voice. Lucy obeyed immediately.

Tom's fingers slipped into her vagina and she squealed with joy, spreading her legs wantonly to give him more access.

"Do you want more?" He asked.

"Oh yes!"

His fingers went a little deeper and he tweaked one of her nipples, sending a little jolt through her body.

"More cock?"

"Yes!"

"More cum?"

"Absolutely!"

And then he pulled away and her pussy was empty.

"Bedside table. Open it." He said sharply. This was new. The same resonant voice but a different tone. No longer gently commanding but demanding. Lucy giggled and rolled over to open the drawer. It contained a pair of leather handcuffs and a silk scarf. She looked blankly at them for a second and then realised they were for her.

"Put them on," he said.

"Oh," she squealed. "A little kink, eh?"

She was craving a good fucking and as far as she was concerned there was no time to lose, so she slipped a hand into one of the cuffs. Tom lifted her arms and threaded the cuffs through the iron headboard, securing her wrists above her head. Then he wrapped the scarf around her head and tied it off, plunging her into darkness. Lucy giggled again.

"You are a naughty man," she cooed.

"You did say 'anything'," he whispered near to her ear.

"I'm all yours," she replied. "Do whatever you want, but please fuck me!"

And then there was a sharp knock on the door and Lucy froze.

**

"It's OK. Stay there," said Tom as he hopped off the bed. Like she had a choice!

Lucy's mind was tumbling. Shit! She heard the creak of the door and someone muttering. Then the door closed with a thud. Lying naked and helpless, adrenaline flooded her body as the fear washed over her. She was straining to hear what was going on by the door. It was obvious that Tom had let one of his 'friends' into the room and they were moving around the bed. Her head was screaming 'Stop this now!' but somewhere in the depths of her mind she reeled with lust. She realised she was about to get royally fucked by a complete stranger - and she'd actually asked for it!

Something warm touched her thigh. A hand. Then two. Then a third and fourth. She felt the radiant heat of men either side of her body as she lay helpless between them.

"Wow, she's really wet," said the visitor, stroking her pussy and making her twitch again. His voice was higher. 'Possibly younger,' she thought. The scarf was tight around her eyes and she couldn't even catch a glimpse.

"She needs a good fucking, don't you Lucy?" Said Tom. The stranger's fingers were inside her now and she decided she was past caring. Whoever he was, she was helpless to stop him. And secretly, she didn't want to anyway.

"Yes," she murmured.

He pressed his fingers into her vagina. They were a little rough but she was well lubricated. The course skin of his palm was pressing against her clit and she moaned with pleasure. 'Rough hands. Maybe a builder,' she thought for a second. Then she felt him climb between her legs. His hands grabbed her thighs and pulled her legs around his waist. She guessed he was kneeling. His cock lay against her pussy, warm and hard, and she shivered.

Then he slipped it into her opening and slid into her waiting vagina. Lucy gasped and the stranger grunted.

"Fucking hell, that's sweet," he groaned as he rocked inside her. She pushed her hips upwards and his cock bumped her cervix. Someone was squeezing her tits but she wasn't sure who. It felt like there were hands everywhere!

They fucked gently for a few minutes. She felt warm breath near her head and Tom murmured in her ear.

"This is what you truly want isn't it?" Lucy just groaned, breathing hard.

The stranger shifted and lay over body, forcing her legs even further apart with his thighs. She felt his breath on her face as he started ploughing her cunt. She was still helpless, but found she could grip the iron struts of the headboard and push against his body. It felt good. He pressed himself against her, grunting and swearing as he thrust into her. Then he growled and she felt him stiffen. His cock throbbed and pulsed inside her and she cried out as it tipped her over the edge into climax.

He was planting kisses along her neckline. Beads of his sweat dripped on to her shoulder. Her legs were still shaking a little from her orgasm. Every tiny movement of his cock inside her made her twitch. Delicious!

"Fuck me, that was awesome," he grunted, pulling out and climbing off her body.

"Who's next," said Tom from across the room.

'Next?' thought Lucy with a jolt. She hadn't heard the door. How many of them were there!

"Wait! I want to know who's here!" Lucy said, not quite shouting but definitely miffed. She'd enjoyed the shag, but hadn't expected a full-on gangbang. She jumped when Tom spoke sharply into her ear.

"Rule 4. Once you ask for it, you do what you're told. You begged for cock and so my friends and I will give you what you asked for. Admit it, it's what you've been fantasising about for years, isn't it?"

He left the question hanging and Lucy lay silent. Her body was hot, damp with sweat and still throbbing from being fucked. And she still had the feint taste of Tom's cum in the back of her throat.

She knew she could stop now. She just had to say something and he would send them away. But then it would be over. Probably forever. All those wicked thoughts she'd entertained over the years. All the fantasies she'd harboured while her husband lay on top of her grunting, or while she fingered herself quietly as he snored next to her. Years of desire and lust all came down to this moment. And she knew she didn't really want to stop now. Not yet.

The room was silent and then Tom spoke again.

"You want it, don't you Lucy?" He said simply.

"Yes, sir."

**

She counted five of them from the voices. 'Where the fuck did they all come from?' she thought. 'Were they waiting in the bar?'

They laughed and joked, commenting on how pretty she was. Lovely tits and arse.

"Where'd you find this little slut?" Someone muttered.

"I have my sources," replied Tom and the room filled with laughter. Lucy flushed with embarasment.

Her mind was drifting again as two of them lifted her easily and flipped her over. She was still cuffed to the bed but her arms twisted and she clasped her hands and buried her head in the pillow, arse high in the air and on full display. She felt strangely empowered, baring all to a roomful of lusting males. Feral, like an animal. Eager for them to mount her, one by one.

Something warm and wet touched her pussy. Slightly rough. Then she felt it, a tongue licking her slit and sliding all the way up into her crack. Gripping her thighs, he dragged his tongue along the length of her vulva and arse, the tip darting in and out of her pussy and anus. She moaned.

Hands slipped under her torso and found her boobs, squeezing them and pinching the nipples. Ripples of pleasure washed like waves through her body as the men surrounded her, hands brushing her skin and squeezing her love handles. Somebody slapped her bum and she squealed.

"So it's alright if I...?" said the man behind her nervously.

"Of course," said Tom with a laugh. "That's what we're all here for. The lady wants to be thoroughly fucked. Hard."

Lucy's legs were pushed further apart and he moved in behind her. Then his cock pushed through the opening of her pussy and she gasped again.

"Fuck yes," she cried and he started thrusting. Her vagina was still sensitive from her first orgasm. A different feeling, tingling sensations all along her channel as he pounded her. She pushed back against him, moaning and panting. 'Yes, I am a filthy slut,' she thought with a little smile. 'And I'm loving it!'

"Can I cum inside?" said the man.

"Cum anywhere you like," she replied breathlessly. And with that encouragement he thrust hard and emptied himself into her. This time she could feel the warm fluids flooding her cunt.

He pulled out and within seconds another took his place. This cock was thicker and she felt it stretching her as he pushed the head into her pussy. She was soaked, jizz dripping down her thighs, mixed with her own fluids and sweat. He slid easily inside and started pumping.

Lucy was lightheaded, possibly delirious. She lost track of time and assumed they'd all taken their turn with her. Her body shook with the waves of orgasm that only a woman experiences. Each one different from the last. She was ordered to lie down and roll over, then she was uncuffed and pulled to her knees on the floor, hands re-cuffed in front of her. The men surrounded her, smoothing her hair, hairy legs brushing against her shoulders and arms. And then a sticky penis was pressed to her lips.

"Suck it, bitch!"

It was slightly disgusting, but Lucy opened her mouth obediently and sucked in the semi-hard member. It started swelling in her mouth, and she licked off the sticky residue of jizz and swallowed. She recognised the taste of her own pussy and felt her horn rising again.

Her head was twisted side to side, cocks forced into her open mouth from all directions. One of them was very long and she gagged as he held her head against his crotch.

"Bukkake time, boys," said Tom. "Who can manage another load?" The men grunted approval.

Lucy was still unable to see, blindfold tight around her head. So the splash of cum across her face and nose was a surprise. It rolled down into her mouth and she was about to spit when another cock was forced between her lips.

"Yea. Open wide, you dirty cow!"

Lucy's knees ached. She drifted in and out of full consciousness, arms hanging loose, wrists bound by the leather cuffs, one hand gently stroking her sodden vulva. She simply relaxed and let them hold her head, pushing cock after cock into her mouth, making her gag. Every few minutes another splash of warm cum over face or tits. She could feel it on her skin as it cooled. Someone wiped a gob of it off her chin and pushed his fingers into her mouth. She didn't care and sucked them greedily.

And then suddenly it was over. She was lifted unceremoniously and dropped back on the bed. Her body was throbbing and she could feel the heat in her muscles, like she'd just run a marathon. The taste and odour of spunk filled her mouth and nostrils.

There were murmurs by the door and she heard it open and close. Then silence for a moment. She wondered if they'd left her there alone and was about to move when she felt Tom's hands on her cheeks. He untied the scarf and tossed it aside. Even the soft light of the single lamp was blinding as she squinted, trying to focus.

He kissed her and she responded, sucking on his lips, devouring his tongue. She'd been used and abused like a common whore, but she was suddenly filled with desire and affection for this gorgeous, rugged and utterly wicked man.

"Let's get you cleaned up, shall we?" said Tom gently. "Rule number five. I always make sure my ladies are clean and straightened up before I send them back to their husbands."

**

Parents Evening was dragging. The endless line of bored students, bracketed by restless parents, fretting over the progress of their precious offspring.

Christopher dropped into the chair in front of Lucy's little table. He was the new student that transferred at the beginning of this term. Smart and creative and confident. A lovely lad.

"Hello, Miss," he mumbled.

"Ah, my bright new student, Christopher Westwood," said Lucy with a grin. "And presumably Mr and Mrs..."

She froze as she looked up and met Tom's eyes. Her face dropped momentarily and her mouth went dry. She quickly dropped her gaze to the sheet in front of her. Her legs began to shake under the table and she suddenly felt sick.

"...er, yes, Westwood," she croaked.

"I'm Marie," chirped the sparkly blonde woman sitting on Christopher's left. "And this is my husband, Tom."

Lucy swallowed and looked up again. Tom was smiling sweetly and held her gaze. Lucy flushed red.

"Yes... er, sorry, hot flush. Warm in here," she mumbled, fanning herself and trying to regain her composure.

"It's a wonderful school," purred Tom. "Chris has really settled in well. You're doing a great job."

He grinned again and she thought that maybe she caught the slightest wink. And then her stomach turned over and her heart sank as he leaned forward slightly.

"The other parents have been really welcoming. I've got to know quite a few of the dads!"

12