Taken by Strangers Ch. 02: Lucy's Plight

Story Info
Lucy is blackmailed.
5.7k words
4.07
20.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a direct sequel to 'Taken By Strangers'. I you haven't read that story, then this one won't make much sense (although it's still a sordid tale!). All characters are fictional and although some scenes take place in a school, all the erotic exchanges are between adults over the age of 18.

"How dare you!" Lucy screamed down the phone. "Not only have you embarrassed me but you've jeopardised my whole fucking career! Oh, and conveniently omitted to mention the fact that you're actually MARRIED!"

Tom remained calm at the other end of the line.

"I'm sorry, truly I am, but I had no idea you were my son's teacher. You responded to my message, remember? You agreed to meet. We knew nothing about each other. And I checked with you from start to finish. You consented to everything."

Lucy was silent, still shaking with rage, but red-faced with guilt. Fuck!

She'd managed to muddle through Parents Evening, her tummy churning with anger and fear in equal measure. Fretting over every dad that sat in front of her. 'Is he one of them?' She'd tried to remain calm but had seethed inside all evening, sick to her stomach.

"And for your information, Marie and I are separated," he continued when she didn't respond. "We go to school events together, for Christopher's sake, but that's all."

Lucy tried to calm herself. He was, annoyingly, right. She'd brought this on herself. Now she had to find a way out.

"Who were they? I need to speak to them all. Immediately!"

Tom paused. "I can't tell you that. Sorry. I have a reputation too. And it would get very complicated if you start barrelling into other people's lives. Sorry."

"You're fucking kidding me, aren't you?" Her anger was rising again. "You're telling me five grown men can't face up to discussing their sordid evening out? How am I supposed to handle that? Sports Days. Concert Nights. Open Evenings. I'm not going to become the bloody laughing stock of a bunch of..."

"Stop! Calm down!"

Lucy couldn't help herself but instinctively obey his commanding voice. She shivered and her pussy twitched, much to her annoyance.

"Look," he continued softly. "They're all married men. None of them are going to say anything. Or out you to the headmaster. Why would they do that? Just... try and forget it."

As soon as he said it, he knew that sounded lame.

"What I mean is, you're just going to have to move forward..."

"Fuck you!" She screamed. "I never want to see you or hear from you again. Stay out of my life. Your wif...ex... will have to attend school events on her own."

"Sorry, but that's going to be diffi..."

"Well tough. I'm sure you can come up with an excuse. Use your smooth, sexy voice to convince her... or something. I don't want to see you again."

Tom sighed. "As you wish," he murmured. "And again, I'm sorry. It was a really fun evening and I..."

And with that she punched the disconnect button with her finger.

***

She cried for a bit, then calmed and tried to pull herself together. She was still shaking with anger but he was right. Chances are, nothing will ever be said. And it's just their word against hers. One night of stupidity. She was as angry with herself as much as she was with Tom and his...'friends'.

She fretted for a couple of weeks. Tried to stay calm, sticking to her usual routines, ignoring the fear gnawing away inside. But it was tough. She discovered just how often she came into contact with her students' fathers. Drop offs and pick ups at the school gates were the worst. 'Maybe him?' She'd think at every smile or furtive glance. 'Oh God, surely not him! I hope to Christ he didn't put his...' It was agonizing, but it faded and she learned to ignore it.

She found Thomas Clifton sobbing in the corridor one afternoon. She took him aside and calmed him. It was a clear case of bullying.

"I'd rather not say, Miss," he muttered.

"If you don't give me a name, Thomas, I can't help make it stop."

But he wouldn't budge, so she sent him off to class, picked up the phone and called the parents into school with a sigh.

"It's not the first time," said Thomas's Mother, June, wearily. "It was the same last week. Tears in his bedroom."

"Bloody Carter," mumbled Ray, the Father, under his breath.

"I'm sorry?" said Lucy.

"Peter Carter, he's a troublemaker. I don't know the boy, but I've seen him and his mates pushing kids around in the playground. Pretty sure he's the ringleader."

There was little Lucy could do. "I'll monitor the situation. I assure you that if we find any evidence we'll take action. Please encourage Thomas to come forward. It's really the only way we can act." She smiled sympathetically and Ray returned the grin. They were lovely people and she felt their pain.

"Thanks. Appreciate it," he said abruptly, holding her gaze for a moment, then rose to leave. Showing his wife through the door he turned back and spoke in a low voice.

"You're doing a great job. I don't supposed you recognise me, do you?"

Lucy froze. "Er... should I?" she murmured guiltily.

He paused briefly as June carried on down the corridor.

"No I guess not. You look very professional...um...with your clothes on," he finished and winked. Then he turned and hurried after his wife.

Lucy stood in shock and silence, her legs turning to jelly.

****

Sports Day was a nightmare. One of those events where almost every father turns out to cheer on their child. Lucy wrapped herself in a baggy tracksuit, despite the sunshine, but she still felt exposed. Naked in the glare of a hundred parents. As Assistant Head she was officiating on the field most of the afternoon, and could feel the collective gaze of dozens of men boring through her clothing.

She couldn't help but scan the sea of faces every now and then, looking for signs. A furtive look, or wicked grin or prolonged stare. Anything that might give some indication. Tom was nowhere to be seen but she spotted Ray Clifton and her face reddened but he seemed to be ignoring her. 'Thank God for some decency and discretion,' she thought.

Jonathan, the Head of Phys Ed, was directing the children through each event. He barked instructions, giving them all encouragement, cheering for the winners and offering a few words of consolation for those at the back. 'Such a lovely young man,' thought Lucy absentmindedly as the afternoon dragged on, catching a glance of his sizable biceps and taught bum.

"Well done, Clare," Jonathan called to one of the girls puffing across the finish line. She was a podgy little thing and sweating like a pig.

"Wow, you're really wet!" He exclaimed and handed her a towel.

Something went ping in the back of Lucy's mind. A spark of recognition. Almost the exact words that one of her mysterious lovers had said. 'Oh. My. God!' She thought in a moment of panic. 'Surely not? Not another teacher!' She'd been so pre-occupied with watching for signs from her pupils' fathers that she hadn't even imagined...

Jonathan turned and smiled, walking across. Lucy's legs almost buckled.

"Gotta give them some hope, eh," he giggled. Lucy stared at him for a second too long.

"You OK?" He said, breaking the moment.

"Yes! Er...fine!" She blurted quickly.

Jonathan grinned and leaned in. "You look hot. It's 25 degrees you know. You're allowed to take off the tracksuit. You're going to dehydrate in that."

Lucy laughed hesitantly, looking for a sign, but Jonathan just turned back to the sports field and the moment passed. 'This is ridiculous,' she berated herself.

"Jonathan! I'm going to change. Back in ten."

Heading back to the office, she heard a commotion from behind the drama block. As she rounded the corner, there was Thomas Clifton, cowering on the ground, surrounded by three boys.

"I said give them to me!" shouted one of the boys. Then they sensed her presence and turned.

"What's going on?" said Lucy firmly, although she could see exactly what was happening. The boys stepped back.

"Nuffin, Miss." It was Carter. The little shit from year 13. As predicted. "Tommy fell over, Miss,' he continued, trying to look angelic and failing miserably.

"All three of you to my office, now," said Lucy. "I know your names so don't even try to scarper."

They trudged away and she picked Thomas off the ground, consoling him and straightening him up. After re-uniting him with his parents, she headed back to the office where the three miscreants were waiting forlornly in the waiting area.

"Don't move," she said sharply and they jumped. She strode past into her office and picked up the phone.

She dealt with them one at a time, bringing in the parents who obviously weren't far away. Just a warning for the child and a quiet word with the parents for now. She left Peter Carter till last.

Roger Carter strode into her office. He was tall, towering over her, imposing and clearly miffed to have been called to the office. He almost sneered at her when she explained the situation.

"Come on, it's just a bit of rough and tumble. Boys will be boys," he grunted dismissively.

"I'm sorry but this kind of behaviour just isn't acceptable in our school," said Lucy patiently.

"Oh really?" He replied. He stood up and walked to the door and she thought he was going to leave, but he closed the door firmly, leaving his son sitting out in the waiting area. Then he turned and strode over, leaning ominously across the desk.

"You can hardly preach about acceptable behaviour, can you... Lucy."

Lucy's heart sank. She knew instantly. The memory of his gravelly voice crashed into her head. She flushed red and swallowed hard.

Carter grinned. "Yea, that's right. I was there. Ploughing your lovely ripe cunt," he said almost in a whisper.

Lucy held her composure. "I'm sorry but I don't know what you're talking about and I won't be bullied."

Carter grinned, fished out his phone, swiped a couple of times and thrust it into her face. The picture was mostly her bum, legs spread, pussy dripping with cum, her body bent forward on the bed, face clearly visible and the blindfold in place. There were naked male bodies around her. Lucy just stared at it, knowing her career was over. Totally fucked.

"I've got more," grunted Carter. "Coupla nice videos too." Lucy remained silent.

"So this is what's gonna happen. You're gonna leave my son alone. No report. No detention. Nothing. And you're gonna come round here and suck my cock."

He stepped back and unzipped his fly, fishing out his penis. Lucy couldn't believe her eyes. She glanced at the door. Jesus Christ, his son... one of her pupils... was sitting just outside the door!

"Better get on with it slut, or I'll wander round to your headmaster. Bet he'd have something to say about this."

****

Lucy stared at him, gobsmacked, mind racing. She had little choice and shook with fear as she shuffled round the desk and sank to her knees.

"That's it, open wide," he whispered, forcing his flaccid, sweaty penis into her mouth. "You're MY bitch now, understand?"

Lucy was terrified, staring at the door. Knowing that, at any moment... She couldn't bear the idea of being seen like this. She sucked Carter's cock as hard as she could, desperate to get him off. He grunted quietly as he fucked her mouth. She gagged and almost threw up at the rancid taste and rank odour, but managed to take a deep breath and keep going. Then she felt him stiffen and he swore as he unloaded into her mouth.

"Fuck me," he grunted, pulling out immediately and pushing his wet, shrinking member back into his pants. "Better than my skanky hooker. You're gonna save me a shit load of cash. Wish I'd thought of this sooner."

Lucy stood and turned away, retching, spitting the bitter fluid into a tissue. As she wiped her mouth Carter moved up behind her, grabbing her arms, mouth close to her ear. His breath stank.

"Now listen to me. If you don't want these photos on your bosses desk, you'd better behave yourself, understood? I'll be arranging... let's just say an 'appointment' for you soon. Look out for my text."

And with that he marched out, slamming the door, and Lucy burst into tears.

**

She called the Head and gave a mumbled excuse about sudden period pain, then rushed to her car and drove home, tears staining her eyes. She brushed her teeth three times and stood under a hot shower for what felt like an hour, but she could still smell him. Then she just collapsed on the bed in despair and wept. She was shivering wildly in shock and wrapped herself in the duvet, tears drying on her cheeks. 'I'm completely screwed,' she thought and fretted for a hour, thoughts tumbling.

As she began to calm, she realised her husband, John, would be home soon. 'Should I just confess?' She thought, but she couldn't face that pain. Not yet. She knew there was one possibility and baulked at the idea angrily. Picking up the phone she dialled Tom's number. There was no answer so she left a curt message.

"I need to talk to you. Call me."

John found her in bed and she repeated the period pain excuse. He was gentle and attentive, fetching her a light supper and hot tea. She felt like a complete shit. He collected the plates and left her to rest. 'My marriage is probably fucked now as well,' she lamented. If this all comes out... She couldn't bear to think of all the consequences.

At about 9 her phone pinged. She didn't recognise the number but it was clear who it was from.

"Tomorrow at 5PM. Unit 7, Trackside Estate. Don't be late for your appointment, slut."

Lucy stared at it in despair. 'Is this my life now?' she thought despairingly. 'A common whore for a disgusting, greasy monster?' She drifted into sleep but slept fitfully.

**

By the time school ended the following day, Lucy was exhausted. She'd been tense all, not helped by the fact that the Head had called her into his office to question her leniency with Peter Carter.

"I don't think he was involved," she lied. "Looked like an innocent bystander."

He looked at her incredulously. Every teacher knew the Carter boy was a troublemaker. Hard to believe.

"Well you were there, I suppose," he grunted and let her trudge back to her office.

She packed up in a daze and drove across town. Unit 7 turned out to be a car service centre. Looked like it was closing up for the day. She knocked on the office door and waited for Carter to usher her in.

"On time. Good. I like a girl who follows instructions."

He looked her up and down. Plain knee-length skirt and blouse, with a matching business jacket and flats.

"Not very sexy is it?" He moaned.

"Fuck you," she replied and he laughed.

"Yes you fucking will," he growled. "And a good spanking for your attitude, I reckon."

He led her through the sales room and out into the service garage. Lucy shuddered to a halt and her heart sank once again.

"Say hello to my boys."

There were six of them. All mechanics. All dirty and greasy from a day's labour. In other circumstances, one or two of the muscular ones might have been worthy of a second glance in their bulging overalls. But the youngest didn't look much older than 20 and the oldest must have been in his 60s; fat, sweaty and almost bald.

"My boys work hard all week and deserve a treat. You're the treat," said Carter with a smirk.

"Lucy here is up for anything, lads. Do whatever you want with her. But make sure she gets a good fucking."

One of them closed the shutters and the others moved in and started groping her body. Her nose wrinkled at the stink of male sweat as they pulled at her clothes. She knew she was beaten and just stood there defeated. The jacket was flung over a chair and she felt someone unzip her skirt and tug it down. Her blouse was ripped open and her tits tumbled out of her bra as the older man yanked it up and over her head. He dropped it to the floor and grabbed her tits, mauling them with gnarled hands.

"Easy boys," shouted Carter, perched against a bench. "One at a time, eh? Oh and nothing up her arse, OK?"

Lucy felt a moment of relief. She hadn't even thought of that possibility and shuddered at the idea.

"Her arsehole is mine. I missed it last time, so I'm going drill that hole tonight."

The men around her giggled at his words and her sphincter tightened in horror.

She was naked now, bent over the bonnet of one of the cars. Her mind was drifting into a haze and she vaguely recalled an advert she'd seen once, 'The Ride of Your Life.' 'I guess I'm the ride tonight,' she thought and braced herself.

"She ain't very wet," said one of the mechanics.

"Here," came the reply and someone passed him a pot of axle grease with a snigger. Her legs were kicked apart and she felt a sticky hand on her arse and something disgusting rubbed into her crack and down into her vulva. Then someone grabbed her hips and plunged his dick into her pussy with a grunt.

***

They fucked Lucy ruthlessly across the bonnet, taking turns to grab her by the hips and pump her vagina until it was sore. She was sticky with grease, sweat and cum.

Lying with her face pressed against the bonnet, she noticed an oily rag on the floor and realised it was her blouse. One of the men picked it up and used it to wipe cum off her bum cheeks, before ramming his cock into her hole.

Carter wandered over, grinning.

"Fuck me, you should look at yourself. You're a fucking state!" He barked into her face. "Bet you're enjoying this, eh?" Lucy just stared at him with a blank expression.

The last of the mechanics swore and emptied his balls into her pussy, then pulled out with a squelch.

"Turn her over," said Carter.

They flipped her over roughly and pushed her back onto the bonnet, two of them lifting her legs above her head, holding her in place.

"Hand me some of that WD40," Carter growled. Lucy had no idea what he was talking about, but saw one of the men pass him a canister and shivered in fear. He sprayed it on to her upended bottom and she shivered with the chill of it. And without any warming he wiped his hand across her crack and jammed two fingers into her anus.

"Jesus Christ," she yelped. "That fucking hurts!"

"You'll get used to it, bitch," said Carter calmly, twisting his fingers in her bum. "I need you nice and lubed ready for my boner."

Lucy trembled with fear as he unzipped and pulled out his hard on. She'd never been fucked in the arse and had no desire for it. She tried struggling but it was useless as the men held her firmly against the steel bonnet and she gave up.

"Please! Not there!" She begged.

"Shut up, whore!" he said, slapping her buttocks hard. "You were begging for cock last time remember? This is just the next part of your training. We'll soon have you loosened up. Then all the boys can have a turn next time."

The words 'next time' echoed in Lucy's head and she felt sick. I suppose it serves me right, she thought. I fantasised about it but I guess this is what it really means to be used. And at that moment Carter forced his cock through her sphincter into her arsehole and Lucy screamed in pain.

***

John found Lucy in the bath, staring at the ceiling.

"Gosh, you look rough, Honey. Bad day?"

"Could I just have a moment," she croaked, and he left her alone.

Lucy's body ached. After Carter had finished with her, they bundled her into a truck with her ruined clothes and dumped her outside her house, shunting her car into the drive. She scurried inside, thanking the Lord that John wasn't home yet. Stuffing her clothes frantically into a bin liner, she buried them at the bottom of the swing bin and poured herself a large gin and tonic. Then she sank into the hot bath and sobbed.

Everything was sore. She was certain she was going to bruise up around her legs and arms. 'I'll have to hide that somehow,' she thought. After an hour she dried off and slipped into full length pyjamas. She kissed her husband and told him she was whacked and needed sleep.

12