All Comments on 'Taken by Strangers Ch. 02: Lucy's Plight'

by luvmassage

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
wow

wow what a great story, glad lucy got her own back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Importance of trust

This story highlights how it is so important for fantasies to be played out with a trusted person present. She was pretty naive to do what she did with someone she had just met...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Clearly a talented writer

Could you come up with a story that explores fantasies without a descent into violence? It’s not so easy but I think you’ve got the ability to do it.

cotswoldSMcouplecotswoldSMcoupleabout 3 years ago
Great story.

Superb. Hopefully Lucy will discuss with her hubby how best to thank Tom and the others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I normally love your stories and this one started off really well but it descended into rape and then even lower anal rape which I found a total turn off! That is definitely not CNC

luvmassageluvmassageabout 3 years agoAuthor

In response to the anonymous poster, I have not made any claims that this story is consensual. It's deliberately listed in the Non-Consent category for that reason. I would like to think that readers would see this alongside the first part of the story in the context of an anonymous (consensual) gangbang that had dreadful consequences. I don't feel the need to apologise for describing a rape scene in an erotica story any more than I might describe a murder in a whodunnit or thriller. It is an integral part of the story, and in my opinion, an essential part of the moral discussion. It is not intended to turn you on, so if that's all you require of Literotica, then maybe keep clear of the non-consent/reluctance category? That is, after all, what the categories are there for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok so I know you left a warning in the comments at the end of ch1, so I was prepared for it to get ugly. It definitely turned into a horror story and TBH I skimmed past details until Lucy got in touch with Tom (2nd time lol) and her friend. I’m glad it had a good ending that bastard definitely got what he deserved. Your writing style is great and you clearly have talent.

I know it’s a bit of a morality tale and her husband has realised just how unhappy she was but the thing that really bugs me is the holier than thou attitude. All women get slut-shamed ALL the time, you might think that sounds extreme but it’s a real problem. FFS a virgin could reject some guys advances and more often than not she suddenly a fucking whore? It’s a cultural bias, society judges women but not men and just to make it worse over time women have reinforced this attitude, it’s bizarre.

In your story the original group of guys all turned up to have some sexy fun but that one guy Carter has a problem with women doing what they want so decided that she’d said yes once which in his head meant he was entitled. That said none of the other guys could respect her right to have fun because they all made leading comments.

Love your writing but yeah I had to skip the rough parts in this one. Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

luvmassageluvmassageabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments Tess. Certainly one of the difficulties with writing erotica is attempting to walk that delicate line between common fantasies and misogynistic thinking. The gangbang fantasy idea actually came from a woman I know and I've also had several conversations with women who hold similar fantasies of submission. But despite good intentions I'm sure the whole story is overlaid with my own ingrained male-centric attitudes and feelings. There is certainly an issue with the all-male cavalry coming to rescue the damsel in distress thing, which is troubling. In my defence I've written gay male stories too and tried writing as both male and female characters. Some would argue that I'm not 'qualified' but surely that is part of what makes writing a challenge. And fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluvmassage@luvmassage
100 followers in 6 weeks. Wow! Thanks for all the support. xx I am a massage therapist in the East of England, UK. I have been writing for a few years and love exploring the world of people's intimate fantasies. Some of my stories are based on real experiences, although wildl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES