Taken by the Amazons Ch. 03

Story Info
Daniel and Liz are told to obey their instincts.
5.8k words
4.61
11.7k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers

The next morning, Liz and Daniel awoke with the sun, still cuddling, their aching hardnesses pressed between each other.

Daniel stroked her cock, eliciting a shudder and a spurt of clear fluid. "So... I guess we're... good?"

"Always." Liz said, kissing him back. "We'll make it through this."

They got to their feet and headed back to the main campsite, looking for food.

"So... who topped?" Sin asked a bit snidely, walking up behind the two. She looked exhausted, as if she'd been awake all night, and her partially erect cock pointed to not enjoying herself doing it.

"We shared." Daniel said, and Liz nodded in agreement. Sin looked between the two, moderately amused.

"You need to have someone top. And the other person will end up being their slave." She said, seemingly absolutely sure. The only piece that cracked that confidence was that the two seemed taller, closer to looking her in the eye. Liz's cock was more developed, her sheath enveloping more, and her balls heavier. Daniel's breasts seemed a tad larger, only noticeable because of how often Sin had daydreamed of ramming her cock between them. She knew they'd fought, and one of them had won, but... they both of them growing didn't fit with that. Maybe they'd spit roasted one of the villagers.

"How about we prove that? I'm sure you'd love to be our first servant. You certainly enjoyed it before." Liz offered, her cock slowly spilling out of her sheath, twitching as her sensitive medial ring pushed through.

Daniel's nostrils flared as he inhaled Liz's pheromones, his cock responding in kind.

Sin blanched, her cock soft, suddenly aware of the two Amazon warriors about to take her, and unable to deny how much that appealed. They'd already dominated her for days. If they weren't humans, she'd have already been halfway to their submissive breeder, eagerly taking any loads they offered. She'd gotten a second chance, and mumbled something before hurrying off, her slit leaving a trail of drops that any Amazon would have smelled.

"... should we feel bad about that?" Daniel asked Liz.

She shrugged. "Sin's an asshole and she's been threatening you. My cock keeps telling me that we should just take her until she stops being annoying."

Daniel looked down at her new organ, and gave it a few strokes. "Well... I'm not going to disagree with such an attractive and powerful body part." The cock leaked happily, and Liz chuckled, hugging him tightly.

By time the sun fully peaked over the horizon, Liz and Daniel had eaten, drank, and washed up, ready to deal with the new day. Sin eventually returned, her expression much more wary.

"We're going to go on ahead. Our village is nearby, and there's someone there that will decide what should happen with you two." She looked uncomfortable, legs rightly together. Daniel and Liz could smell how much she wanted to be dominated and controlled, and their cocks slowly started extending out of their sheaths again. Sin couldn't take her eyes off of them, her nipples hardening, needing all her willpower to avoid bracing herself against the nearest tree.

Finally, after a few minutes of worried shuffling, she burst out. "What did you two do to me?!"

"What do you mean?" Liz asked, grinning, her forearm length cock dripping and ready.

"You've done something to me. I don't want to be a... a... a breeder!" She said, hands covering her crotch.

"Don't you mean a sex slave?" Daniel asked, a tad confused.

Sin pressed her lips together tightly, horrified at how much she liked the word. The other two could smell it, she knew they could.

Daniel and Liz shook their heads. "Nope. We haven't done anything." Liz said.

"So, let's get to the village." Daniel continued.

Sin nodded sharply, and practically fled, running along the river.

Daniel and Liz looked at each other. "What was that about?" Liz asked her husband. He shrugged.

"Maybe we'll find out later." He offered, and started jogging. Liz took off after him.

The trail was easy to follow, singing to their new instincts. The smell of... it couldn't be called anything except submission, called them forward, encouraging them to race forward and take their reward, and they knew Sin wouldn't fight it.

After being rebuked that hard, after being defeated in combat twice, after being fucked by weak humans, Sin knew she was barely worth the title of Amazon, let alone a warrior. And the scent just grew as she realized she was being chased by two real warriors.

Liz and Daniel looked at each other, remembering last night, when their instincts pushed them down the wrong path. Daniel shook his head, and Liz emphatically agreed. But the scent and desire was still there, urging them forward.

The sun was setting when they reached the edge of the village, at the palisade and a gate, flanked by two smaller Amazon warriors. Sin was frantically and aggressively arguing with one of the warriors, though in hushed tones, as Liz and Daniel came into earshot. She froze, and rotated her head towards the couple, looking as unsure as they'd ever seen their Amazon. "The Priest has decided to grant you an audience, since you... two are... special." She practically spat, nearly stumbling over the words.

Daniel and Liz looked at each other in confusion, then Liz nodded. "Tell them we accept."

"Tell her yourself." Sin said, stalking off through the gate, blushing as the warriors on guard side-eyed her. The guards noticed Liz and Daniel looking at them, and hurriedly slumped back into being simple bored sentries, their gaze and posture strenuously trying not to attract the attention of the couple. Walking by, Daniel couldn't help but notice how small the two were, only about the same height as himself, shorter than his wife, while Liz inspected the retreating Sin.

As they walked through the gate, past the guards, and into the village, Liz and Daniel felt like they'd been glancing at each other a lot recently, but did it again anyway. After a moment, they looked around taking in their new home.

The village was strangely normal, for being inhabited by non-humans. Palisade walls, houses giving way to trader stalls closer to the center of town, small fields surrounding the town, small foot trails worn through the grass and shrubs, and a river nearby. The biggest difference was that the "road' was unpaved, and it didn't stink as bad. Fewer puddles too.

Even the people were usually fairly similar, maybe darker and their clothing a bit strange, but a lot worse long loose garb designed to protect them from the sun. They were nearly a foot shorter than Liz or Daniel, so maybe a bit taller than their village, but even their most different trait, the swell of the breasts and bulge around their crotch, didn't seem that different from home. Daniel and Liz felt a bit self conscious, their bodies obviously hypersexual even in Amazonian culture.

Of course, they both had a bit of an exhibitionist streak, so they rapidly started sporting semis, still walking down the main road.

Sin looked like she was trying to keep herself under control, breathing deeply, her eyes fixed straight ahead. If she wasn't walking stiffly, not allowing herself to relax anything, she might have pulled it off.

At the center of the town was the only stone building, a two story tall temple. The rear half was circular, the front half had a rectangular extrusion with pillars leading inside. From what they could see, the interior was generally unlit, with daylight coming from inside the circular portion. The front had a number of stairs leading up to it, intentionally designed for warriors or taller, certainly uncomfortable for the general population. Sin paused on the first step, looking into the darkness ahead. She looked back at the couple.

"Don't speak unless spoken to. Don't get into a fight, and keep your eyes down." Sin ordered. Liz rolled her eyes, Daniel nodded. She glared at the two, then stomped her way up the stairs, as Liz and Daniel followed. As soon as they crossed the threshold, the temperature plummeted, the stone sucking energy out of the air, making it clammy and unnatural, setting anyone unused to it shivering with unease. Of course, Liz and Daniel had been inside the town church, so it felt refreshing and comfortable.

There were a few doors branching off the main hallway, but the design clearly funneled people towards the statue in the main chamber. The hallways opened into a broad circular room, with a number of "islands" separated by rivers fed by a natural spring set into the stone in one wall. The ceiling was supported by a number of wooden posts, and in the center... in the center was a statue of an Amazon. She was exaggerated, her soft cock pressing out of her sheath, her breasts heavy with milk, her form tempting and desirable. This on top of her muscles... it was everything that Liz and Daniel thought an Amazon should be. On the central island were a number of Amazons, working, praying, and fucking various sex slaves.

Sin led them into the stream, and started cleaning her feet. The splashing attracted the attention of one of the priests.

She walked over and waited for the three, projecting serenity. Sin finished and walked up the stairs, staring at the priest, tense and brooding. Liz and Daniel looked at her, interested. She was extremely tall, at least 30 centimeters taller than Sin, with intricate patterns in colored paints traced over her body. Her hair was carefully braided, reaching down to her ankles, she was dotted with piercings on her ears, nose, lips, nipples, and sheath, and she was flat out beautiful. Fair tanned skin, perfect hourglass figure, muscular build practically bursting with understated power, heavy breasts, and bulging sheath with fist sized balls. She was a fertility goddess made flesh.

"Sin, what did you do this time?" the priestess asked with a sigh. "Didn't I tell you to stop bring strays home with you?"

Sin's fragile composure broke, and she flushed from her ears down.

"That's" She began hotly, then caught herself. "That's not the whole story. I brought two warriors."

"And are no closer to being a Priest than when you started. You knew what you needed to do. Go absolve yourself before the goddess." The Priest ordered. Sin started, opened her mouth to argue, closed it, and started stamping up onto the central island, towards the statue.

The Priestess looked at Liz and Daniel distastefully, then said "Come, and I will welcome you properly into our Empire."

Sin knelt before the statue, then stood up and grabbed a slave, before stomping off onto one of the outlaying islands. The Priestess sighed, and motioned to Liz and Daniel to sit down on finely carved chairs, before doing the same herself. She vaguely gestured at a nearby slave, who darted off on some task, then studied Liz and Daniel.

They seemed like standard warriors, the previous male's features slowly becoming softer, smoother, as his form became more powerful. The female was clearly coming along well, filling out her taller form. They shifted uncomfortably under her gaze. Perhaps a minute later, the slave returned with food and drink, which they offered to the three.

She delicately took a drink of something deep red and fermented, then put the drink back down on the tray, staring at the couple with sudden fire in her eyes. "Do you mind explaining why my daughter's raid leader is requesting that she be be punished, why she hasn't grown after being on a successful raid, and why you two can still stand each other?" She asked, her light tone betraying a strange mix of anger, annoyance, and interest.

"Excuse me?" Daniel asked, confusion radiating from everything from his voice to his stance.

"You both heard me." The Priest said, the ratio of anger increasing. "Do you know how difficult it is to properly groom a successor? And now everyone knows that Sin will gladly spread her legs for any human she comes across."

"How does everyone know about us and her?" Daniel asked.

"Smoke signals, they relayed what happened days ago."

"Then that sounds like Sin made some enemies with the other Amazons. Being annoyed at us, before we had any idea what was going on, appears a tad abrupt." Daniel replied, sounding differential, years of diverting aristocrats after the hunt guiding his tone and speech.

"Are you implying that I am not properly directing my attentions?"

"What my husband is saying is that you seem to be angry with us for seducing the big bad dangerous horsecocked warrior." Liz said, dripping poisoned honey. "While she was trying to rape us."

The Priest looked at her, surprised. Then rubbed her temples with her fingers. "The smoke signals didn't tell the whole story, did they?"

Liz and Daniel looked at each other. "I don't know what the whole story is. She came into our pen, we managed to wrestle her to the ground, and spent the next few days fucking." Daniel offered.

"So... not exactly incomplete but..." The Priest murmured to herself.

"What in the blazes is going on?" Liz demanded. "Why do you care? Nothing happened to her."

The Priest laughed, a bit exasperatedly. "You two... right... you've never... Alright, mind if I'm a bit informal? It's easier to explain that way."

Liz and Daniel both nodded.

"Look, Amazons are all about dominance, we instinctually need a hierarchy." The Priest began. "The more dominant you are, the bigger you get. But your partner becomes smaller. Slaves are at one end, the High Priest is at the other. Everyone wants to go up, but to do that, someone else needs to go down." She took a sip of her drink. "By managing to dominate Sin, you made everyone else think she's an easy target. Which makes quite a few of my plans for my daughter... more difficult."

"Then why have both of us grown?" Liz asked.

The Priest looked at the two sardonically. "It sometimes happens. Usually with couples. We're not sure why, but it usually goes away pretty quickly."

"When you say dominance... what do you mean? Just topping someone?" Daniel asked.

"Usually, but there's a few stories of warriors who swore that they would show their dedication to the goddess by not using their member. They claimed they would become even more powerful by controlling their mates even when they should be controlled." The Priest said, her speech flowing into a chant, as she remembered something enshrined in the Amazon mythos.

"Did it work?" Daniel asked.

"Stories differ, but probably. There's enough conflicting claims that something was likely there. Not many Amazons are particularly into the idea of not using all their blessings, so it seems likely that any positive impressions survived some level of general mistrust." The Priest shrugged. "But usually Amazons that prefer worshiping with their holes tend to move down the hierarchy."

"Huh... so... what are the slaves? The end result?"

The Priest looked suspiciously at him. "Not entirely. There's... a bit further. But they're the common bottom. Especially those gracing these halls."

"So, everyone has a couple slaves to serve them?" Liz asked, not able to stop her from glancing over at the slaves waiting nearby. They were... exaggerated, nearly to the same degree as the Amazon warriors themselves, just in the opposite focus. They were short, even compared to humans, with broad hips, narrow waists, large breasts, and a tiny cock. They radiated a practiced subservience, unmoving, simply waiting for their dominatrix's merest whim.

"Of course not, do you know how difficult it is to support an unproductive household? The vast majority are farmers. Then there are a number of slaves. Above them are the warriors, who are even more rare, then the priests, the most limited of all. There are a number of slaves at each temple for the use of the deserving, but only if they are not needed for any rituals or tasks." The priest said, as Liz looked at the unoccupied slaves. "And these six are for my personal enjoyment. Couldn't possibly be satisfied with fewer, and I need them to maintain my stature as a Priest."

"The slaves make you grow?" Daniel asked.

"Not by much. They exist to relieve our urges, and for our warriors to prove themselves by capturing. Their additional benefits are... tangential, other than showing our worship of the Goddess."

"So the raid..."

"Was a demonstration of the capabilities of the raid leader, and a failure of Sin at doing the same."

"And it captured... what forty villagers? And five are becoming warriors?"

"Thereabouts."

"And how many did you lose on the raid?"

"Casualties were about normal. Seven, thanks to the obsidian spear tips the human king imported. Two are expected to recover."

"So... You gained more than the normal number of warriors and the losses were about normal, but they were the same?"

"What are you trying to say?"

"It seems like a bit of a waste."

"Nonsense, the purpose of a warrior is to fight, their death just means that the more powerful and capable remain with us."

"If I have a plow, I don't celebrate it breaking while dragging it through rocks. If the slaves can't work, or they're just for status, I think that's seems generally wasteful."

The priest raised an eyebrow. "How long have you known of our society and how it functions?"

"A couple days."

"And you can comment on the worth of our raids?"

Daniel looked frustrated, running his hand through his longer hair, thick lips narrowing, but took the point.

"We prepared a home for the... two of you. One of the temple slaves will take you there. Become adjusted to your bodies, fix the dwelling as you see fit, obey your instincts and you will be called soon for your duties to our people." She waved a hand in dismissal, and the slaves rushed forward to satisfy her desires.

Daniel and Liz slowly got up, looking at the Priest, then started walking back to the moat. One of the slaves waited for them on the other side, eyes fixed on the ground. They shook a bit as their eyes took in Liz and Daniel's forms, surprised at the pair of them.

Daniel and Liz looked back in appreciation. Sure, they were short, but they oozed raw sexuality. Long dark hair, obscuring their body enough to tantalize, breasts that would have been visible from behind, an ass that was visible from the front, and full lips that always seemed to be parted in an eager breathy pout, it was the image of a submissive slut personified, and the trail of fluid beginning to drip from their soft cock and run down their leg just emphasized it. Daniel and Liz's bodies responded to the cloud of pheromones surrounding the slave, and their third legs started extending out of their overfull sheaths.

The slave's nose flared, and they shivered again. They swallowed, then cleared their throat. "Please follow." They said, and set off, ass swinging from side to side in time with their steps.

Liz and Daniel exchanged another glance, as they were led down the street towards a surprisingly large building next to many of similar design, where two slaves were waiting.

"We'll take it from here." The slightly taller of the two slaves said to their escort, who glanced at the couple and looked back at the slave with puppy dog eyes. After a moment or two, the escort sighed and started walking back towards the temple.

"Warriors, I am Ezekiel, the current head of your household. It is an honor to meet the two of you." Ezekiel said, with a bow. Liz's brows furrowed, feeling like she recognized the behaviors.

"Sorry, Ezekiel... are you from the north? You sound like the majordomo at the local castle."

Ezekiel blinked and straightened up. "You're... but you... please come in, I apologize for the questions." Ezekiel stammered, stepping aside, and ushering the two into the house. The other slave stood there with a blissful smile on their face, rubbing their legs together, at least until Ezekiel grabbed them and dragged them inside.

DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers
12