All Comments on 'Taken by the Amazons Ch. 03'

by DracumSum

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice, good to see the story developing, I'd suggest you get an editor/proof reader, I seem to remember someone suggesting it in an earlier chapter, and I'm still seeing a handful of typos, otherwise no complaints, I just hope you can get the next few parts out quicker, it was a long wait and I'm eager to see where the story goes, as it doesn't seem to follow the bog standard futa dominant route.

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 2 years ago

Excellent. I love it.

DracumSumDracumSumover 2 years agoAuthor

A lot of the reason why this was slower in coming out was that I did get an editor and I tried to catch as many errors as I could. Part of the problem is that my editor is going through a lot of stuff IRL, so it's going to be a bottleneck. I'll do my best to catch the errors in the future, but... there's only so much I can do while the writing is fresh in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter feels a bit slow which is unfortunate considering the long wait. Still a great story and I’m glad to see it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Truly enjoying this story, it's one of the few that I genuinely look forward to reading despite my tastes leaning more towards straight sex (y'know, without a guy taking it up the ass or having a vagina or boobs lol).

Don't worry so much about the pacing though, focus on enjoying creating this world and the journey of this couple within it. If you do that, the end result will be well worth the time—however much that may be—it took to complete this journey.

And while it may seem strange to say this, thank you for providing me with this experience that's made my life just a tad bit richer.

MAUL467MAUL467about 2 years ago

Great story so far, I look forward to future chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous