Taken by the Gremlins

Story Info
A monster-loving businesswoman gets ambushed by Gremlins.
5.2k words
4.61
3.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TAKEN BY

THE

GREMLINS!

It was late, too late to still be at work, and the CEO of Dante Publishing had finally finished her responsibilities for the day. Gwen Dante, the head and face of the largest book publisher in Manhattan, who had revitalized the borough's East Side economically over the past few years, had had enough of overseeing staff conflicts, analyzing budgets and giving pep talks for one day.

As she walked to the closest elevator, all she wanted to do was to go home, brew herself the darkest cup of coffee she could manage, and sit back and relax with a nice horror movie. As the elevator doors closed behind her she sighed.

"Ground floor, please."

The voice that answered her was a quiet, harshly whispered growl that simmered with barely restrained malice, but she was so lost in her own thoughts that she didn't notice.

"Ground flooooor..."

She shook out her long, dirty blond hair behind her and lamented the fact that she worked on the top floor of what was already an enormous skyscraper. She did a last minute check of her orange and black shoulder slung purse to make sure she had everything, and tried to settle into non-work mode. She stared at the closed doors in front of her with cool blue eyes and pursed her glossy pink lips, reflecting on where she'd come from. She had gotten to where she was today because she could never really wrap her head around following others, and because she couldn't think of any alternative to being her own boss. She genuinely enjoyed being the head of a publishing company, to be able to give up-and-coming writers a chance to bring something great into the world. The fact that many of those same individuals had gone on to be hugely successful bestsellers was something she would always be proud of.

And yet, being in charge had its own way of getting old, especially when the people around you were constantly disappointing you with their incompetence, or with their unwillingness to challenge anything you said. She leaned against the side of the elevator and sighed again. Maybe she could even get some work done on her own writing later—a short horror fiction piece she had been working on for a few weeks.

Then the elevator stopped with an abrupt, grinding clank.

Gwen was jostled out of her own internal world, her balance faltering in the few seconds it took for her to catch up to gravity. She still wasn't sure what was happening when she got her bearings, but she was certain she couldn't be at the ground floor yet. There had to be dozens of floors left.

Then the lights went out and left her in total darkness.

Before she could react to much of anything, they had come back on, the elevator whirring back to life, humming softly as it descended. Whenever something like that happened, Gwen always liked to imagine that she was about to be visited upon by some horrible paranormal phenomenon. It made long, isolated trips down dark hallways and down dimly-lit elevators a little more exciting precisely because she knew it was extremely unlikely to happen. Unlikely instead of impossible because while she wasn't superstitious, she wasn't totally closed off to the idea.

Almost as if her thoughts had spawned it into being, a hushed, muffled laughter drifted to her ears from beyond the cold steel walls of the elevator. The playful daydream of being haunted died quickly after that, being replaced by a trapped, claustrophobic uncertainty.

"W-who's there?" She asked, immediately regretting having done so, thinking that if she did get an answer she might not like it.

"Who's there!" A chorus of raspy voices called out, all repeating the phrase like a flock of shapeless, faceless parrots. When the mocking calls died down, Gwen could hear a busy collection of animalistic gibbering, accompanied by soft giggles and laughter.

BANG!

She screamed and scrambled away from the nearest wall of the elevator, retreating as fast as she could in her awkward heeled shoes from whatever had struck the outside of her rectangular prison. Her purse swung back and forth as she ran, and she almost stumbled in her efforts to reach the opposite wall. Breathing heavily, she tried to think of something, anything to do—but it was hard when she didn't even know the threat she faced.

When a fire axe smashed through the wall inches from her face, she screamed again and fled helplessly, having nowhere else to go but the side of the elevator she had just been on. Her heart beating what felt like several thousand miles per minute, she watched in disbelief as the axe chopped through the steel wall, a long, bladed drill boring a sizable hole into her small world only feet away from that.

Cruel shock after shock was disrupting the dull peace of her day-to-day life, and when the invading weapons were replaced by green, scaly grinning faces in the openings they had created, she felt her throat getting sore from her own shrill cries. When she had a moment to study those same faces however, she found herself getting strangely calmer. Years of engaging with horror media had led to her finding the monsters and malcontents of those stories fascinating, and much more appealing than your average fictional character.

The creatures accosting her now—assuming their proportions were consistent—were smaller than humans, more like large, vaguely humanoid animals. They had large, leathery ears like bat wings, flared nostrils, and wide open, haunting yellow eyes with sharp black serpentine pupils. They grinned at her with mouths lined with gleaming white fangs, housed in lumpy, spiked skulls. Their faces were hideously wrinkled, with deep-set creases forming around their dry, skinless lips and sunken eye sockets.

...And they were beautiful. Their faces were so flawlessly detailed, every gruesome feature highlighted by the dim fluorescents of the elevator, proportioned and positioned in the most artful of ways to bring out their truly terrifying natures. They were almost cute, in a grotesque way. Gwen decided then and there that if she had to die today, it would at least be at the hands of these wonderful monstrosities.

But the creatures didn't move from where they were, not proceeding to break down the walls further to get at her as she assumed they would. In fact, they weren't even looking at her anymore, but were instead looking at something that she hadn't even realized she'd dropped. When she followed their eyes to the book on the floor, her cheeks burned hot in embarrassment, even though the only witnesses to her choice of reading material were these fantastical beasts.

The creatures stared at her floor-bound copy of Snuggling with Sasquatch for a moment, taking in the cover image of a smiling human woman in bed, the covers pulled up to her neck, next to a tall, shaggy beast—that took up a good percentage of the cover with its absurd size—sporting glowing red orbs for eyes and long sharp claws. They looked back up at her, and then back at the book, a look of understanding coming over their goblinoid faces. Goblin faces? No, for some reason Gwen thought that these were definitely Gremlins.

Then their suddenly much more inquisitive faces disappeared from the holes. Taking her chance, Gwen rushed forward and picked up her book, stowing it safely back in her purse. Even if they were only gremlins, for anyone to know her shameful secret was almost too much for her to bear. She couldn't let anyone know that she read erotica!

She quieted her thoughts, focusing on her surroundings. It sounded like the creatures were conversing, chattering to one another. Were they plotting on how to dismember her, limb by limb? Or perhaps devour her alive like a pack of wild hyenas? She could only wait in terrible anticipation. The gremlins returned quickly without fanfare, and almost immediately threw down their weapons. The gleaming axe and the stationary drill slid to a stop at her feet, leaving their former wielders unarmed. Gwen looked curiously back up at them.

The gremlin on the right then ducked back into his hole, and when he returned there was a different body part shoved through it. There in front of her, was a proportionately long, thick, veiny gremlin cock. The face on the left watched her solemnly, casting her a questioning glance.

And then she understood completely what they wanted and the significance of their actions. She wasn't sure if or when the plan had changed, but it was pretty clear that they didn't mean to harm her, at least not anymore. Gwen squirmed, her legs shifting back and forth under her short skirt, her translucent pantyhose hugging her thighs uncomfortably close.

Sex was not really something she "got", unless you were talking about continuing the species, and the mere mention of it in public was enough to send her walking fast in the opposite direction. Her exes had tried to convince her of its merits, but one to five awkward minutes of quiet grunting and awkward flopping hadn't been much of a powerful argument. What she was convinced of was that it was something you were supposed to do in private, in the dark, because you had to, and nothing more...but these creatures were truly magnificent, and the fact that they wanted anything to do with her in that way was...unexpected to say the least.

And her life had gotten awfully dull these last few months. She loved her job, but she craved something a little different, a little...exciting. And this was exactly that. Terrifying, surely, but she couldn't deny that a part of her was incredibly excited.

She took her purse off her shoulder and set it down gently in the far corner of the room. Then she moved forward, shaking with every step, her shiny black high heels tapping the elevator floor loudly. Standing in front of the erect green phallus, she gulped loudly and reached a trembling hand out to touch it. She wrapped her hand around its thickness and stroked it, giving it two quick pumps. Then she let go and stepped back fearfully, half expecting some sort of violent retaliation.

There was a brief silence following her actions, where she didn't dare breathe. Then, the dick withdrew back into the darkness. There was a collective cheer from an uncountable number of growling voices, each of them whooping and hollering, and banging their fists and feet against the side of the elevator like a bunch of crazed college students.

She yelped and jumped back as perfectly round pieces of the elevator burst from their rightful place and slid across the floor. A bunch of brand new holes were left where they had been, some high and some low, and grasping, brown-green arms soon extended from every single one, some of the limbs competing for the same space.

Gwen closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She moved her hands slowly down the front of her black business suit and undid each large button holding it together, before pulling it apart and revealing her lacy undershirt. Then she turned her back on the writhing, reaching hands and slowly stepped back towards them, shivering constantly, her breath coming out in shuddering rasps. It was easier not to look. Once the hands closed around her shoulders there was no more easing into it.

They pulled her fast against the elevator wall and their hands swarmed over her body. She had tensed up the second they made contact, her heart beating out of control and hammering away at her chest, her body shaking uncontrollably. They groped blindly up and down her arms; they ran up under her skirt, up her thighs and back down to her lower legs, hands stretching and pulling the soft, silken pantyhose out of place. Terrified as she was, Gwen grabbed some of the hands that were skirting about her chest and guided them to the top of her cleavage. She moaned as the hands slid inbetween her modest breasts and conformed to their sloping shapes, sliding over and around her hardening nipples. The hands were unrestrained, but they didn't hurt her, and Gwen started to relax. Then, before her eyes, the elevator door began to open.

Two clawed hands reached through the gap and began to pry the doors open. The surprisingly powerful creature held the automatic doors in two shaking, slender—yet clearly muscular—arms, before finally shoving them apart so he could slip inside before they closed again. He stood at the entrance to the elevator, lingering there, his cock jutting out stiffly.

When Gwen realized he was waiting for her, she lifted a shaky hand and beckoned him with her fingers. The fact that one of them was now in the car with her—no longer at least partially separated by wall—kept her full comfort at bay, but she was determined to keep going. An opportunity like this was likely once in a lifetime—if that.

He kicked aside all the debris that the other gremlins had left on the ground and walked over to her, his dick bobbing inflexibly with every step. He stepped up right underneath her, and while Gwen had questions about what he intended to do, she didn't have to wonder for very long.

The gremlin pressed his long, pointy red tongue right up against her pantyhosed undercarriage, and dragged its fat, dripping surface slowly along the outline of her labia. She moaned, a drawn out shiver rippling through her body and vibrating her skin. She felt her pantyhose getting wetter even without his saliva, the sudden intense stimulation rapidly liquefying the space between her legs.

The gremlin grinned toothily and banged loudly on the wall that she was facing. "Go way!" He shouted cantankerously. "Me time."

In an instant, the mob of hands groping her retreated back into the wall, leaving a multitude of empty holes. Gwen stood there breathing heavily, looking down at the creature who stood at roughly half her height.

"Turn round," He said curtly. "On knees."

"Y-yes," Gwen stuttered out. The command had sent a jolt of electricity through her that she hadn't expected. Where had that come from? She turned around and dropped to her knees, presenting her petite yet shapely skirt-draped ass for him. She leaned forward and braced herself against the wall, her arms framing one of the round, empty holes. Without warning, a thick gremlin shaft was shoved through the hole and offered up to her.

The gremlin behind her saw the single intruder but didn't seem to mind, licking his lips eagerly and stepping forward before getting down on his knees behind her. He pushed her skirt up onto her lower back and let his hands sink into the flesh of her silk wrapped buttocks. With a grunt and a wash of warm, heavy breath that settled over her crotch, the gremlin tore off a strip of thin pantyhose that covered her pussy, giving himself full access. He brought his mouth of crooked fangs close to her newly unveiled flesh and began to slowly but ungracefully eat her dripping snatch.

It didn't seem like he was putting much thought into his actions, but the steady, imprecise licking of her lips felt good enough. To pay the generosity of the creature behind her forward, she embraced the olive green cockhead before her with her light pink lips. She took it into her mouth and onto her tongue, feeling the heat of its owner's body through his shaft.

Gwen was still a little scared of the situation she found herself in, but every twitch and tremor brought on by the slimy gremlin tongue between her legs calmed her nerves a little more. It was her turn, as it had been with the many protagonists of her forbidden book collection, to be taken and used by the monsters who lived in the dark, and a wave of giddy excitement passed through her.

Her hair swayed gently back and forth as she bobbed slowly on the anonymous cock in front of her, watching with great curiosity the pointed, angular faces watching her silently through some of the other holes. Her spit made the task easier, making the slightly rough, cool scaly texture of the gremlin's skin slick and slippery. That same rough, cold skin bumped and rubbed against her vulva as her diligent pussy eater licked her with his heated tongue.

Gwen flinched a little when his pointed teeth just barely nicked her skin, but almost immediately sunk back into shivering bliss as he lapped at her sensitive strip, his clawed hands caressing her rounded bottom. Meanwhile, the scaly cock between her lips was short enough that she could fit the whole thing comfortably in her mouth, without worrying about it going farther down. She curled her tongue around its humble girth, licking its underside as she moved along its length. A lazy, mechanical monotone filled the elevator car, and out of the corner of her eye she saw the slowly changing digital numbers designating the floor they were on. Their descent down the darkened elevator shaft was painfully slow, and she was nothing but grateful.

She twitched as the gremlin behind her started to somewhat aggressively rub at her clitoris with his thumb, the act channeling small jolts of pleasure and discomfort in equal supply. It wasn't the greatest feeling in the world, but part of the thrill was letting these creatures do whatever they wanted. She knew what she meant to them, and she was more than okay with that. It felt nice to let go for once, to not micromanage anyone or anything. To show her continued enthusiasm, Gwen drew her lips back along her faceless suckee's shaft, gripping the rest of his length in her well-manicured hand. She closed her eyes and sucked the head and neck of his shaft generously, her rounded cheeks drawing in and trapping the air inside her mouth. All the while her hand stroked up and down his spit-lubricated shaft, her fingers running over the faint smudge of her lipstick. She shuddered from the steady tongue bath besetting her genitals, her arousal dripping down to the elevator floor.

Despite the hard wall and floor pressing against her knees and arms and elbows, despite the awkward curve of her spine as she leaned against the wall with her ass raised, Gwen took the thoroughly slathered dick from between her lips momentarily and opened them again to express herself unabashedly to no one in particular, a little bit of drool hanging down from the corner of her mouth: "This is fantastic!" She shouted, her body still prone to fits of shaking.

A metallic creak from above made her look up, and she saw the horde of gremlins outside that had managed to pry up the emergency trap door.

Gwen looked wide-eyed at the numerous clustered faces up above her, and her lip started to quiver.

"I need more..." She called out to them, keeping her voice steady in the interest of being clear and direct. "Two isn't enough. P-please..." She wavered on the last line, her desperation rising to the surface.

The gremlins took her plea as an invitation, and she watched as they flooded into the tiny car. She felt the gremlin behind her take an extra firm grip on her rear, pressing something firm and rounded against her well-licked pussy. In the next moment he pulled her back onto his cock, and Gwen yelped at the suddenness of his intrusion, feeling the blunt, physical shock as his tiny rod sunk into her and spread her muscles around him.

It wasn't enough however to fully divert her attention from the swarm of marsh colored bodies of various sizes that clambered down the walls and hung animal-like from the ceiling. They drooled, and hooted, and hollered loudly as they descended on her, eyes wild with lust and cocks thickly engorged with blood.

Gwen tried to focus on her duties, taking the shaft in her hand back into her mouth as the gremlin behind her pumped vigorously into her pussy, his dangling balls smacking into her backside. In the frenzy of new creatures, miniature imps flocked to her legs, two sticking their pencil sized sticks into the bends of each of her knees. Two more clutched at the front of her legs, rubbing themselves up against their flat surfaces. Tongues lolled out and eyes rolled back, the warm silkiness of her pantyhose and the hugging warmth of her inner knees driving them wilder than they already were.

12