Taken by the Gremlins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A gremlin much shorter in stature than the one she had been with so far crawled up her thigh and climbed onto her ass. He raised his hips up high and plunged his stout, meaty length into her anus.

"Mmmmm—!" She moaned around the cock in her mouth, the one that had just unexpectedly infiltrated her ass not big enough to be significantly painful, but jarring all the same.

Both gremlins proceeded to plow both of her tight holes as a loosely coordinated team, sometimes in and sometimes out of sync, but always with great passion. Her moans took on a more sedated quality, the parallel pistons melting her from the inside out, slacking tense muscle and electrifying clusters of nerves. The smaller gremlin turned to the one behind him and grinned toothily, the larger one returning the gesture in agreement.

"Phuuuuuk yhes," Gwen muttered with her mouth full, very much on the same page.

Soon she was bucking her hips back to meet at least one of the gremlins, throwing herself as fully into it as she could, her lower body trembling as their twin barrage of explosive pleasure continued on.

All around her, gremlins without access to a hole or warm crevice to fuck began jerking themselves off in her general direction, watching the proceedings with hungry glee, copious amounts of steaming monster drool running down around their snake tongues and dagger teeth. Two more phalluses shoved themselves through holes on either side of Gwen's face, jerking themselves in her field of vision. A pair of reaching hands came out of another hole and pressed themselves against her still clothed breasts, conforming to their curves.

There were so many gremlins in fact, that some of them couldn't even get close to her, much to their frustration. The tightly packed mob of masturbators made sure of that, roughly shoving away any who tried to penetrate the crowd. For Gwen, it was maddening, disorienting and overwhelming, but at that moment she wouldn't have traded it for anything else in the world. Within reason, of course.

While the gremlin standing behind her rammed his rod deep into her moist cavern, his hips and testicles slapping loudly against her ass, the one perched atop her drove his ram as deeply as he could ever hope to into her tight back door. The one behind her dug his claws lightly into the soft fat of her cheeks, piercing her pantyhose in the process and leaving red marks on her flesh. Meanwhile, the gremlin balls-deep in her anus licked the small of her back, and the hands on her breasts squeezed and groped their soft pudge. The elevator whirred dully onwards, the overhead fluorescents flickering faintly.

Gwen had to finally admit to herself that perhaps she had been a little too quick to judge sex. She had had no idea that it could be this intense, or this pleasurable. It was the little things mostly, like the sharpness of those claws just falling short of breaking her skin, or the wet tongue on her back--that really put her over the moon. Her head bobbed rapidly, her hair swinging wildly, her face half glued to the green crotch pressed up against its makeshift glory hole with messy spit that clung fast to her lips and chin. Her body shivered ceaselessly, her already sore knees and elbows threatening to give up on her before long. To think that her choice of lovers could've been these glorious abominations of nature all along.

The gremlins grunted and sighed, their cold, clammy clawed hands roaming her body, their humid, swampy breath sending tingles up and down her spine and leaving goosebumps in their wake. One of the gremlins grinding against her pantyhosed leg rubbed his face lovingly against the smooth material and gave it a long, wet lick. The gremlins who had not been able to join in had given up on trying, some of them shaking their fists supportively in the air and cheering on those that had been lucky enough to claim a space, some jerking off anyway despite knowing their orgasms would have no target.

All in all, Gwen was happy with her decision making process that day. She had truly needed something like this, and after she got it fully out of her system she felt like she could go back to work and face each day with a sense of renewed enthusiasm and confidence. Her thoughts soon became harder to hold on to however, hazy and clouded over by her approaching orgasm. Her eyes widened in anticipation.

The hands on her breasts pushed them up her chest and back together, toying tirelessly with her stiff nipples through the fabric. The gremlins in her pussy and ass grunted loudly, their rough, pumping thrusts gradually slowing, their eyes winced shut. The one fucking her pussy ran a shaking clawed hand along her inner waist, shredding her folded up skirt as he slowed to a crawl, each thumping hip smack as harsh and forceful as he could manage. Gwen felt both cocks throb, and then immediately after flood both of her orifices with steamy, paste-like spunk. And that was all it took.

Her body shook and twitched violently, little arcs of lightning traveling up her spine and dispersing outward to every branching nerve in her anatomy. Her eyes shut tight and she moaned loudly, her muffled cries bringing the gremlin in her mouth over the edge. While her clutching, convulsing pussy and ass milked the overstimulated gremlins of even more cum, her mouth similarly drew out a heavy, growing mass of thick white cream, the cock in question throbbing like a heartbeat against her tongue as it spewed out its contents. The two dicks on either side of her vision unloaded on both sides of her face, leaving only one eye barely unobscured by white. Gwen didn't stop though. Now that she was at the peak of ecstasy, she wanted to ride the high for as long as possible at the top of the world where she felt like she was.

She continued to slide her lips up and down the twitching member, bubbling semen spilling out the corners of her mouth and mingling with her spit. The white muck tethered her to the mostly dry, lipstick stained crotch she battered with her face, her motions flinging the stuff free of her chin and getting it all over the floor. The gremlins produced impressive volumes of cum for such diminutive creatures, and Gwen struggled a bit to gulp down the ever-expanding load in her mouth. As soon as she did though, there was more, so she endeavored to swallow a little of the gremlin's output at a time and not let herself get overwhelmed.

The gremlins fucking her knees and the ones rubbing themselves against her legs came at the same time, coating her pantyhose with fresh lines of glaze. The gremlins standing all around her started to reach their climaxes in no particular order, streams of hot, heavy sludge firing into the air randomly and painting her shaking body with their dull white hue. Even the hands feeling up her chest had since been swapped out for a frantically stroked prick.

The gremlins behind her continued to stubbornly fuck her posterior, faster than when they had initially come, pushing heated gremlin seed out of her ass and pussy, where it dripped out in thick, gloppy puddles on the floor. All the while, cum landed heavily on her hair and face, on her bra and her exposed chest above it, on her black business suit and skirt, and all over her pantyhosed ass, thighs and legs. An uproarious cheer went up among the gremlins who had been watching the lurid acts from afar, some of them ejaculating into the air in celebration as if popping champagne corks.

It was then that Gwen had her second orgasm, which at that point was just too damn much. She let the still oozing, slick gremlin cock slip from her dripping lips before her upper body slumped against the wall, her arms dangling limply beneath her. She rode out her orgasm there with most of her dead weight supported by it, shivering every so often as a signifier that she was still indeed alive. The gremlins buried deep in her twin holes looked similarly exhausted, pulling out before stumbling away beyond the crowd and collapsing somewhere. Like clockwork though, two fresh-faced, spritely gremlins with hard, dry cocks stepped up to take their place.

"We...next?" One of them asked eagerly.

She let out a deep breath and stared back at them with her one unsludgified eye. "...Sure, why not?"

With her blessing, they took on the mantle of their predecessors, fucking her mostly unresponsive form with zeal. It didn't feel like much anymore, but Gwen knew she could only be a zombie for so long, that eventually she'd able to enjoy it properly again. In the meantime she lazily watched the insatiable little rascals go at it out of the corner of her eye, and reveled in the transcendent moment she was in, wanting to make the most of it while she could. And when it was over, she would have memories that she could relive for the rest of her life. She was looking forward to that.

Her cum covered face trembled, her equally drenched hair falling messily around it.

"Y-you know, you little guys are alright with me..." She said appreciatively.

In the relative calm after most of the gremlins had tired themselves out, it took Gwen a few seconds to realize that the elevator had stopped moving, and by then a familiar DING had sounded in her ear.

When the automatic doors slid open, there were two women standing there. One was a short-haired, bespectacled blond with a low-cut top and a miniskirt, and the other was a long haired brunette with a knee-length black dress. The pair were greeted by the sight of dozens of tiny, green skinned, sharp toothed, bat-like monster men huddled around Gwen, who looked like a monster of sorts in her own right, covered from head to toe in gremlin jizz, barely an inch of her head or face not obscured by the gelatinous substance, leaving only a piercing, somnolent eye to turn and stare at them.

The women let out bloodcurdling screams of mortal terror, fleeing for their very lives. One of them was in such a hurry to get away that she threw her manila folder up into the air, scattering office papers everywhere. They had not been able to fully understand what they had seen in that elevator, but the two would later admit to each other that it had looked strangely hot.

Gwen grunted impatiently. With what little strength she had left she reached up with a shaky fist and slammed it on the CLOSE DOOR button, letting the doors slowly close behind her.

12