All Comments on 'Taken by the Headmaster'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Dunes_et_SoleilDunes_et_Soleilover 3 years ago
Swollen

A wonderful story, I really enjoyed it! The style is exactly spot on, eloquently written and a suspense that had me completely tied into the story. Can't wait to read more of your work!

SexykitSexykitover 3 years agoAuthor
Check out 'Summoned by the Headmaster'

Aah, thanks. I'm glad you liked it. Checkout the prequel, Summoned by the Headmaster. If you have any ideas for what could next bring naughty Ms Kissme to Mr Hardwood's office, then feel free to share. That's how this story came about x

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Smoking hot!!!! Thanks for this sexy, well-written story, faithfully and skillfully cast in the mold of classic, English, corporal discipline!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Outstanding.

Tess (uk)

ViceanglaisViceanglais12 months ago

Excellent female cp story. Equally as well written as your femdom stories. I hope Ms Kissme continues her professional development at the hands of Mr Hardwood. What might be the cause of her return? Complaint from a student's parent (who perhaps comes in to witness her discipline), letting herself down with drunken behaviour at a staff party? Or perhaps simply a weekly reporting to Mr Hardwood's study to present herself for inspection and maintenance? You are one of the best writers on literotica, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic story - will be reading more of your work for sure.!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...