Taken by the Headmaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Please!' I moaned, mortified that I could not control my baser instincts, but not caring as my animal lust took over from my thinking brain.

Mr Hardwood chuckled as he slid his left hand inder my body, spearing my tight channel with two thick fingers whilst rolling my swollen bud with the pad of his thumb.

Pleasure and pain became one as he continued to simultaneously spank and frig me to a mindless frenzy of lust. So lost was I that, when he declared my punishment over, I cried out, begging for more, and quickly found myself once more bent over his desk.

Oh, god, not more of his cane or paddle? I arched back to try to see what he had planned for me but then his hands were gripping my hips and he'd sheathed his thick, throbbing manhood exactly where I needed it most.

'Oh, yes! Please, yes, there!' I could only moan incoherent words as his thrusts increased, slamming me against the edge of his desk as his hand snaked around to pinch and pluck my aching clit. The orgasm that had been so close all day crashed over me like a tsunami, and I threw my head back and screamed, uncaring about who might be listening and how I could possibly face my colleagues again. With his legendary self-control faltering, Mr Hardwood gave one final deep thrust, then pulled out and painted my scarlet cheeks with thick ropes of pearlescent cum.

Breathing hard, he efficiently straightened his immaculate clothing, rolled down his sleeve and shrugged on his jacket before taking a seat back at his desk.

Groggily, I pushed myself back up to stand.

'You may use my private bathroom to compose yourself, Ms Kissme. I imagine you want to take a moment before leaving the office,' he said, looking me up and down.

Once inside the bathroom, I looked in the mirror. Unlike the Headmaster, I looked every inch the well punished, well fucked teacher. My dress was twisted and rested just under my boobs. One sleeve had come down revealing a bra strap and most of one red silky bracup. One stocking had partially unclipped and my knickers were hanging on to only one ankle. My hair was mussed, my carefully applied lipstick smudged and I had tracks of mascara running down my cheeks. And yet, the glow in my cheeks and the sparkle in my eyes revealed just how much I'd enjoyed every minute of it.

Ten minutes later, I'd put myself back together as much as possible. My hair was finger-combed to some form of control and my face was scrubbed of all traces of make up. My clothing was clipped and tugged into place and was as respectable as it could be, given the inappropriateness of the garments. In fact, no one would ever know by looking that under that clingy material, my bottom and thighs glowed brightly and my heated skin was sticky with the Headmaster's viscous glaze.

Finally, I made my way back into the office to stand, once again, before Mr Hardwood's desk. A desk I could never look at in the same way again.

'Well, Ms Kissme, do you feel that you have learned your lesson, or do you think we need to repeat it?'

'I don't know, Sir. It was a very firm lesson but I think that I may need regular reminders to ensure that I don't slip back into my bad behaviour...' I murmured suggestively.

'I can see there is still a shocking amount of work to do to ensure you live up to the 'demure and respectable' standards we expect of female teachers in this school. So, from this moment until the end of the school year, I expect you to report to me every Friday after school for another firm lesson. I promise you this, Ms Kissme, I shall personally shoulder the burden of your professional development and will make it my mission to whip you into shape.'

I smiled as my swollen pussy tingled and my aching butt clenched in anticipation, 'Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir.'

12