All Comments on 'Taken by the Sveril Ch. 04'

by BoneMaiden

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Devlin seemed

Sorta reasonable... But now he's mad she tried to escape? After the way he treated her? Hope he can redeem himself. Pls put out more chapters at a faster pace? I mean we waited months for a chapter that's 1 page (and for ppl unwilling to read m/m, way less than 1 pg). Idk I'm thankful for anything but I hope for more in the future? Something to sink my teeth into.

SmileyCookieSmileyCookieover 3 years ago

Thanks for finding the space to continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh damn

Thank you for updating! Can’t wait to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Karma

While rape is never ok, Devlin I hope sees just how wrong it was for him to do what he did to merci.

I feel bad for ren. Just seeing your brother in the position. I hope this becomes a lesson to what they all do to these women.

Hes ashamed and embarrassed, so he'll need time, but him being mad at merci us pretty ironic coming from him

Cant wait to see the next chapter!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 3 years ago
And now you know what you do to others...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
drama drama drama!!

Very unexpected, love the creativity. Makes me sooo interested in how things will work out with the sisters.. with the brothers...with the mating. Keep writing! Ignore any naysayers - you'll never please everyone. You don't write for everyone, you write for you and you'll have fans who will follow.

xkinkyxxkinkyxover 3 years ago

Hell yeah, loving the drama. I'm really interested where this will go. Keep up the good work.

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

Enjoying the plot, characters and the imagination. Keep up the good work... looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WTF! What right does Devlin have blaming Mercy for his ex-friend's brutality! He's the one that held her against her will and betrayed her naive trust! She just suffered rape also, but he's such an immature self-entitled little shit he transfers the blame onto her! He doesn't deserve a mate and should just stick to celibacy or men!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it. I've been following this from chapter one and I just love it. Hope you keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is some very creative worldbuilding going on here. Changing the POV is a great idea, really sells the Sveril mindset as utterly alien compared to humans. Will be most interesting to see where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please don't give up on this story! It's sooo good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such an amazing story!!! Keep writing more? Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please update! I check this story all the time hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a bummer to see a good series abandoned

HappyfucktoyHappyfucktoyover 2 years ago

I just suddenly saw the last post date and I'm so sad now. I want to read more, this story is so good!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loving this story and genuinely enjoying the characters, eroticism and society these men live in. I'm a huuuuge fan of bisexual encounters noncon or con and loss of virginity so thanks for the great content. I hope you feel inspired soon but if not that's ok too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story! I hope you come back to it!

emberaflameemberaflamealmost 2 years ago

This was awesome I really love the duality of hating something but craving it so bad you can't stop if you wanted to. Your descriptions were amazing I crave more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can’t just leave us like this! What happens next?!?! We need to know!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ugh I love this story, I hope you continue it!! More about Ren and Netta!!!

Cheybabe22Cheybabe2218 days ago

Will u be continue this story ? I see its been a long time since chapter 4 was posted, however I'm praying that thus isn't going to be the end for this wonderfully written and completely addictive story you've written. I'm sooooo invested already into this series and I very much hope you will continue for us that have jumped onboard this story adventure! Please don't leave us here at the ending of chapter 4. You've got a great talent please continue!!! <3

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I hope you come back to this story. It's very good.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Do you plan to continue this story? I hope you do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous