Taken by the Vampire

Story Info
A beautiful woman is taken by a vampire as his slave.
1.4k words
4.27
6.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TC_Cove
TC_Cove
4 Followers

My eyes fluttered open. The room was strange, yet familiar. The designs were indulgent and tasteful and the long wooden dining table was adorned with authentic finery. At the head of the table sat I, in a large velvet sitting chair. I could feel the fine material brush against my skin as I moved to get up finding my wrists bound to the armrests by dark red ribbons.

To my side was a large mirror and I quickly turned to get a better look at my situation. I had dressed to impress tonight, that's for sure. I sported an elegant yet boldly tight evening gown, the hemline dipping just low enough to make a statement and designer heels. I was noticeable in all the right places and had certainly caught some eyes tonight.

That's when I saw them, his eyes. Staring into me with ethereal interest. I gasped loudly as goosebumps spread across my arms and breasts, pulling my attention towards him. He held my gaze into his as he drifted closer and closer with supernatural grace. He looked to be over 50 with salted pepper hair and beard, but by how much was anyone's guess as he appeared almost timeless.

I wrenched the ribbons from my wrist and rose instinctively to back away but the space between us grew slimmer and slimmer. The clicking of my heels on the marble floor abruptly stopped as I tripped over a fine rug and lost my balance. Before I fell, a cold but lively hand snapped to my wrist, sparing me my descent.

His hands now within striking distance and well beyond my comfort, I felt wisps of his strange fingers begin to brush my thigh and waist, as he feigned concern for my balance. I began to discreetly move my body away from him and towards the large arched doorway, holding his gaze as not to excite him.

His longest two fingers slid up the sides of my dress, slicing the bodice with unnatural ease, cutting a lurid new garment of his personal design and revealing a patchwork of exposed skin and the fabric of my black rose patterned lingerie. Still in his gaze, I began to feel a strange burning sensation deep within me. Seeing my one moment to act, I curtseyed under his arms and darted towards the door, my newly produced dress doing little to justify its existence.

The room seemed to grow and extend, perverting itself to prevent my escape. I had taken hardly 3 steps when my progress was halted as he seized me from behind. His hands began exploring with reckless abandon, finding hidden curves and recesses to enjoy. I involuntarily moaned and writhed against his touch, doing little to prevent him from further reducing my gown to more of an abstract idea. Below his belt I could feel him awaken beneath his exotic robes; the burning feeling was rising again.

With all my remaining strength, I flung myself against him and spun away from his lechery only to lose my balance once again as he caught my arm and effortlessly guided my body into a ballroom dip. The last of my dress melted away as he dipped me deeper and deeper, leaving only my skimpy black lingerie and heels to protect me.

We stayed in the dip for what felt like an eternity, my back arched over his arm; presenting me to himself for inspection. My breaths were deep and animated and my body caked with sweat, mercifully pinning my undergarments to their respective posts. I felt a pitter patter of strange sensation scattered across my bosom, each one mirroring the strange burn inside of me. I groaned with unease as the sensations revealed themselves the work of his mouth, lightly kissing and teasing my breasts and growing in intensity like a coming storm.

His hand found my back and quickly gathered me upright to face him. His lips were there to greet mine and he pulled me into a deep and thorough kiss. His hands found their preferred spaces on my body, resting the small of my back and cupping my ass. The burning sensation was overwhelming now, pulling all of my treasures toward his fast increasing size. After what seemed an eternity he finally released me from his mouth, once again enchanting me with his gaze.

He spoke to me in a language I had never heard, yet strangely seemed to understand. Without meaning to, I responded with a seductive and frustrated moan. A glint in his eyes confirmed it was the correct response, and he once again took me in his mouth kissing me with such power and intensity I had never experienced and I began to shiver in his grasp. My body was on fire, the sensation taking over all else. It was all too much and with a distressed sigh my mind inked over into darkness.

Once again my eyes fluttered open in a strange room. I looked around to find myself settled across a large opulent bed, complete with imposing posts holding a decorative canopy. Looking down at my body I discovered he had taken the liberty to dispose of my lingerie and bedecked me into a strappy, asynchronous little number that just barely covered me. My shoes had been replaced with tight, thigh high leather culminating in stiletto pointed stripper heels. I moved to adjust myself and found my progress restricted. I gasped in horror as I discovered thin chains fastened to my wrists and ankles. I could move slightly, but not change position.

His eyes caught me once again, appearing seemingly from nowhere and bringing the sensation back with them. In his hand was a ceremonial knife, hovering over my right breast. I breathed a panicked note as he pressed the flat of his icy blade to my flesh. With one swift motion he brought the blade up, ever so lightly grazing my hardened nipple and carrying the strap that had previously concealed it. The strap broke with a whiplash so fierce the rest of my bodily garment seemed to fly off of me, revealing to him my unguarded charms for the first time.

His eyes widened with approval and I looked down in shock to see he had in turn revealed himself to me. He was oddly and slightly bent, yet I could not stray my eyes from him. He teased me with the scouting of his vanguard as he once again drizzled me with kisses, working up my breasts and stopping just short of my gaping mouth to look into my eyes. The fire was raging inside, fueled by his proximity and what promises it brought. He spoke the strange language once more, delivered a lording kiss and began to take me.

His work was like nothing I'd ever felt before, yet strangely familiar and comforting. He was simple, yet deceivingly complex with his thrusts. When I would finally find him inside me he would seem to dart away, finding new pockets of pleasure to exploit. The fire sensation was mixing together with the pleasure to create an intoxicating and alien brew of stimulation. My body was responding in unearthly ways, finally finding his path within me. The pleasure was too much. I looked one last time into his eyes with terror, they were burning into me with fierce but cold intensity. His mouth was agape, revealing long and dripping fangs. I let loose a blistering scream as he brought them down onto my breast, sinking deep below my soft skin, causing the burning sensation to explode within me and coinciding with my own rapturous denouement. Once again I slipped below into darkness.

My memory since then has been uneven and hazy. I spend my days exploring the mansion. It seems to have no end, twisting and turning and revealing new luxuries and delights with every room. He permits me only fractions of clothing and is sure to provide new and exciting pieces to adorn me with, each somehow more provocative than the last. His desires present themselves without rhyme or reason, and I can never be sure what corner he may pop out from to collect me for a ravishing. The others say he will tire of me soon, as he did them, but they are wrong. Their minds are warped and suspicious from their time here, stuck in their virile youthful beauty for unnatural lengths, some of them centuries. I'll never be like them. He burns for me, I can feel it.

TC_Cove
TC_Cove
4 Followers