All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 06'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I really love your writing and I want to love this story like I love the wolf but it feels a little empty. I really wanted a conversation with Jordan before she starts to feel jealous or comforted. It felt like she just sort of changed for no reason here. She's just been through this horrible experience with being in display and she just kinda got over it? Because he said she didn't have to again? I dunno. It felt convenient. I may be totally wrong and you have this coming down the road for them but I'm struggling with her reactions now given the circumstances she finds herself in. That being said I'm excited for more! I've missed your stories while you were gone.

desjdesjover 7 years ago

i love this story and always looking for updates and the sex is great I do have to ask are you ever going to have her ask him how he thinks its alright for him do this to her or her speak her mind to him before the end of story I for one would even if its just once would love for her to go off on him for two reason it tells him how she feels about being taken raped ect cause from his thoughts he seems to care in his own way about her and if this is going to last he needs to know and it would be nice to see her be brave even if she was punished cause those are always fun to see as well hope that made sense [ove your writing please update soon

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
Much better.

Glad to be getting some insight into life on earth and trish's motivations. She still seems super weak and not just scared... but i'm interested in seeing where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love and thanks for staying true to character

Love how you are giving us a perspective from Trish and Jordan. I like knowing what they were thinking and how Trish was different. She didn't have a family or context and she was shy and not outspoken. I think there is a different type of strength to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

I just want to know when you will be posting chapter 7?

SteffiOlsenSteffiOlsenover 7 years ago
Soooo sexy!

Excellent writing, as usual. I don't know if this is where you're going with it, but I'm enjoying Trish slowly becoming aware of the benefits of submission, and the hints we see of Jordan's need for her as more than a sexual plaything. Lucky for me I have the memory of a drunken octogenarian: I read TbtW, but get to read this like it's all new info! Thanks for constantly keeping us entertained!

SilverMuseSilverMuseover 7 years ago
Hot!

Love the plot development of life on earth, plus the window into Trish's inner struggle. I agree with some other comments that her actions and apparent passivity are consistent with her personality and her past. I'd be interested to learn more about how Jordan has become so skilled at reading a woman's responses, yet has difficulty with emotional connection/engaging in a "normal" relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12603 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES