Taken by the Viking Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,589 Followers

"Since they think we don't even know about the new memory drug, they probably think this is enough," Trace rumbled, but the disgusted expression on his face said he agreed with Jordan.

"We're prepared, either way, and that's what's important" the Wolf said. "The backup teams will be ready to go if they change the route. Although I'd rather they didn't." Since he and Cora would both be with the main team and not the back up teams. They were counting on not needing the backups. Zadia would be in charge of one of the teams and one of Cora's men was in charge of the other. Trace and Jordan would be staying behind to take care of the compound, which Jordan didn't mind.

He also had another task while they were gone.

The Wolf turned to him, as if he'd heard Jordan's thoughts spoken aloud. The freaky bastard could do that far too often. "Still think she's not going to try and escape?"

Before yesterday, he might have changed his mind, but now... his baby girl wanted to stay. She didn't want to admit it yet. But she wouldn't run either. She was still conflicted, but he was pretty sure she wouldn't run.

"She'll tell one of your pair, to help them, but they'll try to escape before she does. If she does."

"She'll still have to be punished for telling them."

Jordan shrugged, a small smile curving his lips. He was looking forward to that.

"What does he get if you win?" Cora asked, jerking her head at the Wolf. Jordan didn't answer, he just looked at the Wolf.

"If Trish tries to escape, either on her own or with Alex and Bella, Jordan pushes back his retirement a month. If she doesn't, they get some time with Bella."

Cora raised her eyebrow, expression showing through her usual stoic expression. "You don't get to play with his toy but you'll let him play with yours?"

"So far Jordan has been unwilling to share." The Wolf's amusement was rising again as he watched Jordan. Jordan just shrugged. He wasn't ashamed of his possessiveness. Marek and Laura were different. Marek just liked to watch, he wasn't particularly interested in touching anyone but Laura. Although he did like to watch Laura touching other women. Since Jordan felt the same, it worked out well.

"Pity," Cora said, sharing a glance with Trace. They liked playing with women too. Jordan might be inclined to let them watch, but Cora definitely wouldn't ever be allowed to play. She was far too rough for his baby girl. "At least we have Pet and Toy. Trace is looking forward to playing with Pet."

White teeth flashed across Trace's face in a large grin, confirming Cora's words.

Jordan didn't particularly understand the obsession with Bella. She wasn't quite the run-of-the-mill Moonie, but she didn't hold a candle to his Trish.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,589 Followers
12