All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 12'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!!!

Ah! Jordan and Trish! I love this story so much and i love how Jordan and Trish are kind of finding an equilibrium and also how Trish is opening up more and talking more and how it is looking more and more like a relationship now. I absolutely love their dynamic and God! You write so beautifully. I love how Jordan does all these cute little gestures and how Trish is getting comfortable with him. I love their conversations and how Jordan is amused by Trish. Keep writing please!

P.S. I desperately need another update asap and would love if it is a super big chapter. I know i ask for too much but I'm in love with this story.

magevmagevalmost 7 years ago
still

You are such a good writer that I find it extremely frustrating when you use your considerable talents on trying to make Trish sound reasonable in her submission to the situation :D. I just can't respect a person who is ok with succumbing to the Stockholm syndrome :D. I really wish she would put Jordan in his place somehow emotionally and morally...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!!!

Like how you stay true to the story.

babyjane12084babyjane12084almost 7 years ago

I agree with "magve" comments. I'd like Trish more if she would stand up to Jordan and get him to understand she does want to be with him as equals, not as his toy to play with when he's ready. Love your stories though!

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Here's the Thing

If one of the people who dislikes Trish's character arch can explain to me why your opinion outs more important than mine and the others who are enjoying the Stockholm, I'll consider changing the character arch. However, I would like you to truly think about why you believe your opinion is that much more important and why you think you should be allowed to change the character rather than taking the option of just skipping this story.

Because I've responded both to comments as well as paying attention to the "why" in the story, and yet you think it's still fine to keep trying and force your viewpoint above anyone else's. It's kind of like story rape. I keep saying no, and you keep saying "do it because I want you to"

I really want you to think about that, and about the fact that there are quite a few people who like Trish's character just as she is. No one is forcing you to read the story. I've said, and indicated within the story, that what interests me is seeing how and why Truth said yes at the end of the Wolf. So if you're still reading, hoping to change my mind, I'd really like to unite what overwhelming reason you have to think that what you want is more important than what I want or what the supportive commenters want.

Yes, I'm trying to make a point here, but I am also actually open to listening if you tink you have a legit reason beyond "because that's the kind of story I like to read"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm with you Goldeniangel! If they don't like it they should write their own damn story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm sorry— I saw your comment, and yes, it's your story, but you really enjoy writing this character? The Stockholm part isn't even what's bothering me. I've read lots of nonconsent stories resulting in that, but this sort of story can only be bearable to read if it's supported by interesting and/or self-aware characters. For me, a kidnapping story resulting in acceptance is only interesting if the victim acknowledges that the captor has done something wrong and actually gets them to change, or if the captor knows that the victim is warming up to them due to Stockholm Syndrome, not because "omg I knew she'd love me after I got her to give in to the pleasure!!1". This chapter made both characters (especially Trish) seem completely empty to me. Wanting to confront Jordan but forgetting as soon as he puts a finger on her makes Trish seem obnoxiously weak, and it's getting pretty repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Trish and Stockholm

I think you've done a great job of setting up why Trish is primed to accept Jordan without any admissions of guilt or regret on his part. We've seen that he makes compromises for her, even at the very beginning, and that she understood what he had done. We've also heard about the world you've created where this type of thing is not only not unheard of, but preferable to how things were before. This is a scifi erotica story and you can go wherever you want with it. Your world is well thought out and logical, your characters are consistent and your sex scenes are hot. This is a great story. I get that people want some sort of catharsis but shoehorning in something that doesn't make sense for Trish or Jordan would be bad writing and no one can accuse you of that :) I'm so glad you are still posting this story. I love the contrast between this and the story we got with Alex, Bella and the Wolf. Thank you.

JpmaggersJpmaggersalmost 7 years ago
Really enjoying this story

So to start with I enjoy the flow of the story and the increasing characterisation of the two main characters, giving Jordan point of view sections really helps to give us a better idea of him behind his stoic facade and I'm really enjoying how they both interact with each other,

On the topic of Stockholm syndrome, I don't really get that vibe (other than that Stockholm syndrome is a manic and all-encompassing devotion to the subject in actual definition, thought it has been a good while since I studied the topic). Instead the situation Trish seems to be in, seems a lot more an example of a cost benefits analysis, with Trish coming to the decision that in truth staying is a lot more fulfilling than her previous life. This clashes with her cultural beliefs / previous personal beliefs and causes her to feel guilt in not resisting. Honestly I really like this and find it a very interesting narative path.

In regards to people making comments about not enjoying that Trish is so submissive I'd just like to point out that unlike a good number of non-con stories Jordan shows a lot of care for Trish and handles her quite softly in comparisson, personally given the circumstances it makes more sense for Trish to be submissve due to this. An issue that I've had in the past with other stories in the category is characters making pointless and fruitless struggles against their captors, protagonists screaming and kicking at every situation only makes sense for so long, so honestly I find Trish as a submissve yet somewhat reluctant slave-girl to be quite refreshing :)

Another good chapter, keep up the good work :D

5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Regarding my issue with Trish's character

Really, you should write the story you want to write. It really isn't up to us to decide what direction you want to pursue. You're an amazing writer. I've always enjoyed your stories and I'll continue to enjoy your stories, even though I'll probably be skipping the rest of this.

Regarding Trish, I'm not a big fan of her character and I'm starting to dislike her more and more with each new chapter. Also, (I don't mean to be disrespectful) I don't really see much in terms of plot progression. To be honest, I'm probably just dumb but I can't pinpoint the conflict in this story (internally or externally). Again, it's your story and you should write how you feel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yaaaaasss!

Love it! There's more characterization of Botha Trish and jordan without compromising who they've been since the beginning! I do have to agree that I'm not sure about the plot as a whole in terms of conflict, but I'm actually pretty okay with that because I'm just enjoying the story so much.

But seriously PLEASE either make the chapters longer or release them sooner. Taking this long just for two pages is so.... I like to give authors the benefit of the doubt because everyone has a real life and stuff going on, but come on. Please either write more pages per chapter(consistently, I'll add) or release them sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love your stories!

I've never once commented on a story before, but I really enjoy what you are doing, and after reading some comments, I just wanted to say that I don't think you should spend any more time or energy on those wanting to direct your story. I'm totally diggin' what you do. Keep up the great work! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

I will never understand why people read a story they don't like. We live in a free world; if you don't like it, move on and quit complaining. You my friend are a great story teller! I love this story and appreciate your writing. Can't wait until the next chapter. I have read your other stories too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GREAT PROGRESS IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP

Thanks for updating. I love how their dynamics are slowing changing.

LovelyawesomeLovelyawesomealmost 7 years ago
Love your story

I'm not sure what these haters are complaining for. I personally love the story and I love seeing how trishs mind works! And Jordan too! I find it adorable how he apparently sought advice from marek 😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love

Your story is perfect the way you are writing it, I love it please keep the chapters coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Also,

This should be a book and I'm a little pissed it isn't...

IdlechitchatIdlechitchatalmost 7 years ago
Dang Girl!

This was yummy! Thanks :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
the marek tidbit

was the best! LOL! It reveals that behind all that apparent self-confidence is quite a bit of doubt.

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuentealmost 7 years ago
Please may I have some more?

I quite enjoyed this story and will be looking for your other works. My feedback thus far is that you have a strong sense of voice, and have built some interesting characters and intriguing world setting. I found the whole story very steamy, and I must say thank you for writing a non-consent story that explores the complexities of rape and 'forced seduction' while allowing the heroine to question herself and her reactions in a realistic manner. I actually feel reassured in the necessity of the 'non-consent' fetish and how fiction can be used to explore it. Reading this story has helped me to understand some of the work I am currently doing, and shown me that there is indeed a home for it, if I choose to share. Look forward to more.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

Another great chapter thank you for sharing. As for the other commenters, it's the blind men and the elephant. We are all reading the same words with the same punctuation from the same author and yet we all feel and perceive different things.

So I just reread all the other chapters one more time because of Gia's (Goldeniangel) earlier comment. And I'm asking Gia, PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE TRISH UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO.

This parallel story intersecting with the Wolf timeline is excellent and I have enjoyed every bit of it. And as another reader (blindman) I have my own thoughts and ideas about the characters and they of course differ from those posted so far. It is my belief that Trish will not gain the strength and independence these other readers desire her to express until she submits fully to Jordan. It will be through that submission that she will gain her independence. Through this act she will claim her own place, her role, and no longer accept the persona that Jordan has pushed onto her into. As we all know she doesn't fight Jordan because she doesn't want to. (Yeah that's a period there...she doesn't want to PERIOD). So why doesn't Trish display her inner strength and confidence? Because she is still fighting herself and that's a thousand times harder than trying to rebel against Jordan. BUT when she finally stops wasting that energy, struggling through those emotions, and accepts herself for who and what she truly wants to be, she will be imbued with all the strength and confidence she will need to become far more than Jordan will be ready to handle.

I look forward to seeing where Gia takes us next, to new chapters that fill in the blanks about events on earth when Toy and Pet head back to the moon, and where Trish and Jordan go in the time beyond where the Wolf tale ended.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
I know that Trish is different to Bella

but I find her so frustrating. Where is her strength? Morals? Backbone? I'm always too irritated with her wimpiness and can't enjoy the story. Not asking you to change anything... just expressing my tortured opinion. Too interested in the storyline to give up, too frustrated to enjoy it or rate it highly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect!

I like it as it is. I really love how the characters are slowly evolving.

I'm a true fan of this story.

Please keep it up! I really need to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wimpy

I have to agree that the main character is very off-putting. Way too wimpy. The story is interesting though. Maybe she'll pull a 180.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is it over?

Please tell me that the story isn't nearly finished? I really like it and I see so much more to it. It's almost June please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please write more

I absolutely love this story and I'm excited to see what's in store. PLEASE continue to write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Update soon please! It's been forever

MissLovelyHeartMissLovelyHeartalmost 7 years ago
Don't abandon us!

It's been almost two months since the last update. I hope you haven't abandoned this story. Please come back :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You people need to stop with the main character insert.

A lot of the comments here are from people who have fantasized about rape and shit, and are projecting themselves into the story. That's why they're so mad that Trish isn't fighting back, they want the rape fantasy but want don't want to see "themselves" lose all self respect. It's like those morons who leave angry comments on cheating wife stories. Lmao.

Keep doing you , my dude. You're a fantastic author. People need to grow up, become more confident in their sexuality and understand that this shit is just fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12579 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES