Taken by the Viking Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,604 Followers

Jordan thought that must be a good sign. Cues like that were important. Marek had explained how to keep a woman.

Establish boundaries and don't stray from them, keep her safe, talk to her, and pleasure her as much as she can handle.

Trish's punishment for giving Bella information about the passageways had been part of establishing new boundaries. She already knew all the usual ones that guided their day to day life. Now he was going back to pleasuring her as much as she could handle. Really, as much as he could handle - and he could handle a lot.

******

"Why didn't you tell me not to tell Bella about the passageways?" Trish asked suddenly. Something about the whole situation had been niggling at her and she'd finally figured out what it was.

"Would you have listened?" He sounded genuinely curious, not sarcastic, which didn't surprise her. Jordan didn't bother voicing things like sarcasm for the most part. Questions, however... he seemed to have as many about her as she had about him, although his questions were always about the mundane parts of her life. Really, not that interesting at all.

"I don't know," she admitted.

Jordan gave a short nod, turning down the hallway where their room was located. "The Wolf hoped you would tell Bella."

The answer took Trish's breath away. It took her a moment to realize she was angry. Like, really, really angry. "You mean, you purposefully showed them to me so that I would tell Bella, and then punished me for telling Bella?!"

The door to their room slid open, the side of Jordan's mouth kicking up into half a smile. "If you hadn't told her, we would have found another way."

In other words, it was her own darn fault she'd been punished. Even though she'd been set up.

If her butt wasn't already so tender, she might have hit him. As it was, she curled her hands into fists, doing her best to keep from reaching out and smacking his chest. Or his face.

She'd inadvertently helped, but had still been punished.

Big jerk.

His chest vibrated and it took Trish a moment to realize that he was chuckling.

"You sound like you're growling," he said, obviously amused.

Trish felt like growling. And then slapping him.

When he tossed her on the bed and then climbed up after her, his intent clear by the light in his hungry eyes, Trish hit her limit.

"NO!" She shoved at his shoulders, attempting to push him away. Not that it did any good. Jordan's muscular frame didn't even budge. "I am not having sex with you right now!"

She squealed with outrage as his weight came down on top of her, pinning her to the bed, his hands grabbing hers and pushing them up above her head. Neither his amusement or his arousal had dimmed in the least in the face of her unusual outburst. Chuckles still rumbled through his chest, and his cock was rock hard, pressing into the softness between her legs.

"My baby girl is angry," Jordan said, like it was the most adorable thing in the world. Trish wanted to scream her frustration, but she didn't think it would get the reaction she wanted, and if he acted like that was cute she really might explode.

She bucked, not that it did much good, other than rocking her body against his erection, which didn't exactly help her. It especially didn't help her own reactions. Even though she hated to admit it, she couldn't hide from the fact that her nipples had hardened into little points, and her pussy was becoming slick with arousal from having Jordan on top of her. Which just made her even more angry.

"I'll make it up to you, baby girl," he said, still chuckling, as he ran his lips over the length of her neck.

"No!" Trish said again, knowing that she sounded like a pouty little girl as she said it, hating herself for it, and yet unable to find a way to sound more adult, more firm.

Leather wrapped around her wrists and this time she did vent a scream of frustration, and then tried to kick him when he just laughed and knelt back. He easily caught her ankles and pinned one down with his leg while he wrapped a cuff around the other, and then cuffed her last limb, leaving her completely secured, vulnerable, aroused, and pissed off.

"NOOoooooooo! You bastard!!" Trish thrashed against her bonds. "Let me go, let me go, let me go!"

That was how long it took Jordan to produce a gag and push it between her teeth. Trish bit down on the soft rubber in a perfect fury, calling him all sorts of names that were muffled and distorted by the rubber as he secured the strap behind her head.

Jordan bopped her on the tip of her nose with his finger, making her scream again.

"This is for your own good, baby girl," he said, looking stern although his tone was still amused. "I don't want to have to punish you again so soon after your last one, but you can't keep calling me names. Even if, technically, I really am a bastard."

His voice dropped on the last sentence, eyes darkening for a just a moment, as if remembering something unpleasant, and Trish stilled at this momentary glimpse of emotion. Then it was gone and he was looking down at her again, his gaze sliding up and down her body, assessing... and then making a decision.

Cloth ripped as he easily tore the dress from her body, rather than just lifting her skirt, giving him access too all of her. Her breasts heaved as she panted around the gag, her nipples pointing straight up at the ceiling. In this position, with her legs spread and bound, there was no way to hide the creamy gloss of her pussy or her budded nipples, no way to pretend her body wasn't aroused, no matter how frustrated and pissed off she was.

His comment about not wanting to punish her kept her still though... as she suddenly realized her snap of temper wasn't because she'd finally reached the end of her rope. No... it was because she trusted him to not actually harm her. Really trusted him. Not just surface level, but she subconsciously trusted him enough to lose control, to scream at him, to call him a bastard, and had even pushed him (despite knowing it would do nothing) because she knew, deep down, that he wasn't going to kill her, he wasn't going to mutilate her, he wasn't going to do anything to her that she couldn't recover from.

While he might spank her, whip her, torment her sexually, and use her body like a sex toy, she trusted that he wouldn't go beyond that.

Which was both sick and a relief. Because she actually had relaxed enough around him to scream at him, insult him, and even try to shove him off of her, knowing that none of it would make any difference. Because she was actually relieved she would only be treated like a cherished sex toy, his 'baby-girl,' and she was actually feeling like that was a good thing. A far cry from how she'd been initially; too frightened to do anything which might anger him, too terrified to do anything but cry. Like Bella, she'd been too wary to rebel, too afraid that anything other than compliance might mean death or torture... and she certainly hadn't wanted to end up like Alex. Even now, she didn't want to end up like Bella - who knew what she was going through at the hands of Dr. Margolis. But Trish wasn't in the doctor's hands.

She was in Jordan's.

And he wasn't going to hurt her.

Not really.

Other than the fact that his very protectiveness, his care-taking, had obviously messed with her mind to the point where she actually was comfortable with him - counting on him. She'd almost wanted him to do something horrible to her when she'd started lashing out, because then she could easily start hating him.

Instead, he was now lavishing kisses over her breasts, his hands cupping the pert mounds and kneading her soft flesh, his amusement lashing at her frustration. Her frustration with both him and herself.

She didn't, not for one second, think that he hadn't enjoyed punishing her. He'd liked showing off to the soldiers and Bella. He'd liked watching Bella pleasure her. And he'd definitely liked spanking the heck out of her and then reaming her ass. It was wrong, and yet it was bothering her less than it should. She'd actually felt guilty about telling Bella, had felt like she deserved to be punished.

And now, even though she was pissed that she'd been set up, she wasn't as angry as she should be. She wanted to be mad that Jordan had tied her down, but mostly she was mad that he hadn't really given her a reason to be mad. If he'd gotten pissed enough to punish her again, to harshly add more abuse to her already sore butt cheeks, she might have been able to sustain her own rage. Instead, her skin was tingling with goosebumps as her pussy convulsed in response to his experienced hands and mouth, and her anger was draining away into her steadily rising lust.

She should be disgusted with herself.

But it wasn't like there was anything she could do anyway. She was tied up. She knew he wasn't going to hurt her. In fact, she knew he was going to make her feel really, really good. So why make herself feel bad for what was about to happen when it wasn't something she could control anyway?

She moaned behind the gag as he sucked her nipple into his mouth, scraping his teeth over the taught bud and sending a shiver down her spine. His focused attention on her breasts was making her pussy feel even needier; neglected and wanting. Suckling hard, he pulled more and more of her breast into his mouth, his tongue lashing against the tender nub topping the mound of flesh, and Trish writhed with the almost painful pleasure. Switching his attentions back and forth between the two nubs with his mouth, his fingers and hand tended to whichever nipple he wasn't sucking, making Trish's body throb with need as her arousal grew and grew, but her pussy remained neglected.

When he finally pulled away, leaving her breasts feeling heavy and swollen, her nipples tingling from his attentions, to pick up some clamps, Trish was practically gasping for breath. She screamed into her gag as he clamped her nipples, the throbbing buds already super sensitive from his attentions; they felt like they were larger than ever, and being clamped more painful than ever. Her pulse pounded in her ears as the clamps constricted her blood flow to the two buds, pinching them so tightly, so relentlessly, that her pussy actually fluttered like she was about to orgasm from the agonizingly pleasurable pressure alone.

His mouth moved lower, hands gliding over her sides, lips marking a heated trail down her stomach, making her muscles quiver as he moved slowly, inexorably, towards her pussy. By the time his tongue was tracing patterns on her mound, Trish felt like she was about to melt from her need to cum. The tight grip of the clamps on her nipples left her blood pulsing through her chest, her legs pulled restlessly at the cuffs around her ankles, and when he finally settled between her legs, thumbs spreading her netherlips open to reveal her pink flesh, glistening with her arousal, she practically screamed into the gag with her need.

The stroke of his tongue up her center had her nearly sobbing as her clit throbbed, bringing her so close to orgasm, that just the lightest touch would send her over... and instead he turned his head to kiss the soft, sensitive skin of her inner thigh.

Trish thrashed.

Her need felt too big for her body, like she was actually going to explode from the inside out if she didn't orgasm.

Jordan kissed her opposite inner thigh.

She screamed into the gag, free to do so without shame because it wasn't like she was actually begging.

Then his mouth closed over her clit, his tongue flicking against the tender bud, and Trish screamed again as a supernova exploded inside of her body. White, hot light flashed behind her eyelids as ecstasy ripped through her, her body practically levitating off the bed with the force of her climax.

Two fingers shoved into her, pumped, and Trish screamed again, tears leaking down the sides of her face from her closed eyes, as another wave of pleasure surged and crested. Her nipples throbbed against the tight grip of the clamps, trying to swell, and she squirmed as she tried to move away from Jordan's thrusting fingers, from his sucking mouth, as the sensations became too intense to be purely pleasurable.

It was exquisite torment as he forced her orgasm to roll on and on, her muscles spasming around his fingers, her body completely at his mercy as he sucked and rolled her clit between his teeth, sending her into paroxysms that left her weak and shaking as her sexual rapture rose and fell at his touch. When he finally released her from his mouth, she felt swollen and aching, every inch of her pussy sensitive to the touch...

And she knew he wasn't done with her yet.

Limp against her restraints, Trish could barely moan as he released her nipples from the clamps. They were dark red and angry looking against her pale skin, and she whimpered as he suckled them, soothing the sparks of pain that flared upon release. Even so, the blood rushing back into the crushed buds didn't register as much as it normally would when she was already so wracked with sensation. She felt like she was floating on a hazy cloud, the clamps' removal mere pinpricks against a backdrop of bliss and tingling muzziness.

What brought her back to reality was Jordan's cock, pushing between her swollen lips, stretching her open and thrusting into her slick channel, making her cry out as all that overstimulated tissue was stroked. Even though she was tied down to the bed, his forearms rested on either side of her stretched out limbs, his hands pressing down on her wrists as if an extra measure to keep her in place beneath him, to keep her from escaping. She cried out into the gag at his rough, heavy thrusts, the weight of his body bearing down on hers, the hair on his chest rasping over her abraded nipples.

Every thrust split her open, his body rocking against her tender pussy and clit, making her scream with agonized ecstasy as he plowed into her. He fucked her hard and fast, taking his pleasure as hers rolled through her in an unending tide that had her sobbing for breath as her body was wracked with the explosive pleasure of multiple orgasms. The hard length of his cock slid easily in and out of her wet sheath, his breath growling low in his throat as he thrust deep.

His mouth came down on the tender area between her neck and shoulder, and she felt his teeth latching on, his mouth sucking hard as his cock began to swell inside of her. Every pulse of his cock throbbed against her muscles as he came, his breath hot on her throat, his hands like manacles around her wrists. His cock was harder, thicker than ever and as he ground himself against her pussy, rubbing his groin over her swollen clit, Trish's eyes rolled up and she blacked out from the force of her orgasm.

******

When Trish came to she was warm and floaty. It took her a few moments to realize that was because she was relaxing in the large tub, cradled on Jordan's lap. Steam heated the air around them and Jordan's hands were gently rubbing a soapy washcloth over her body. She whimpered a little as the rough cloth moved over her breasts and nipples, which stood at attention under the stimulation but still felt sore from the clamps. Beneath her bottom, she felt his cock hardening.

"Just relax, baby girl," he murmured into her hair. "I've got you."

She couldn't relax, not right away, but as he continued to wash her with gentle motions that didn't veer into the sexual, even when he gently rubbed her pussy lips before continuing to move down her legs, she slowly did. Leaning her head against his shoulder, she let out a small sigh as he turned her sideways on his lap so he could lift her legs out of the water one by one and wash their entire length.

"This is nice," she said, without thinking, and then immediately clamped her mouth shut, her entire body stiffening, hating herself for the unthinking admission.

Jordan didn't respond verbally, but she felt his lips press against the top of her head before he began to work the washcloth between each of her toes.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,604 Followers
12