All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 15'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Been smart

It is smart to realize that there is little point in fighting a battle that cannot be won.

Maria

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuentealmost 7 years ago
Worth the wait!

Still absolutely loving this story. Eagerly looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Abuse

I don't like this scene. He went from coercive dominant to abuser. Forcing a straight woman to have gay sex is disgusting, just as forcing a gay one to have straight sex. I wonder how he would react in the reverse situation. How would he like giving head to a guy and being arse fucked, (she could use a nice huge strap-on), at the same time? Whether or not she had an orgasm, it's still awful, especially since he knew she would hate it, and ignored her protests. Gosh, he even punished her for it! No regards for her feelings whatsoever.

As a straight woman, it made me sick. While I could go down on a woman (I don't find it physically repulsive, just utterly unattractive), I certainly wouldn't enjoy doing it and would strongly resent being forced into it, as in 'I'm so going to neuter you' resentful.

I hope she wakes up feeling betrayed and gives him a piece of her mind, and maybe tries to self harm or has a meltdown, just so he would realize he's gone several steps too far. A relationship built on this type of basis can't be a healthy one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Why :(

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 7 years ago
Her reaction

He spanked her for not wanting to have sex with another woman. I hope she has another breakdown. She did what she had to do and was smart not to fight it, but I hope this grows some resentful feelings again. I hope she starts only obeying, but it starts to feel flat to him. There has to be a place he can't push her past. There is no safe word. She has no way out. We know from the end of Taken by the Wolf that they end up together, but I really want him to have some sort of worry that she might not stay and for her to feel like she might not stay. I hope he sees that he can punish and reward her but her wants and also her dislikes need to be more important. And if she doesn't want girl on girl, she ought to be able to say no. Regardless of what her body says.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I really hope that either Jordan realizes Trish is jealous or she some how admits it(even if by accident) because I feel like Jordan would loooove that lol I have to disagree, I don't think this chapter showed abuse and I hope Trish doesn't come to hate Jordan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm torn

On one hand this chapter was super sexy and I loved every smutty second of it. On the other, I really hope something happens that makes Jordan have to show that he really cares for her as a person and partner and not just a lover/sex slave. I also want some juicy jealousy talk to happen and maybe even some jealous Jordan. I seriously love Marek and Laura btw...like... side story for them next please? :p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
yes yes yes!

Wickedly hot! Thank you for writing Trish with brain cells in putting together the dinamic between Earth & moon! From nothing to something, no one to being a part of everyone, and her human transition through all this and a virgin to finding her own wicked desires.

Maybe having read Taken by the Wolf first, I have a deeper perspective of Trish, Pet, and toy...still looking at the stars. 😀

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
I hope her jealousy

and her distress over her jealousy prompts her to do something stupid... like use the tunnels to get away. I know she's just trying to survive but she must have some tiny amount of pride buried somewhere in her. If this isn't her breaking point, then wth is? Maybe if she runs, Jordan will appreciate her more and give her a choice. After all, if he had tried asking her out on a date rather than kidnapping, I bet she would have agreed. How they end up together matters and I hope she shows some spine and he, some remorse before the end.

crazy_conchita84crazy_conchita84almost 7 years ago

I'm with some of the other commenters on here. This story is by far my most favourite on here right now, but some things are a little contradicted.

Jordan wants Trish to stay out of her free will, but he never gives her the chance to. More so, he takes away more and more layers of her personality and free will with everything he does. She needs to have a real breaking point soon. One that will thoroughly worry Jordan, too. Maybe then he'll realize he has to change his way of handling (treating) her. So far she's still nothing more than a possession to him - not an equal, or a partner, or even a girlfriend. Equals don't get set up like that just to give the partner a reason to punish them...

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Isn't Trish's public humiliation and subjugation at the hands of Jordan way too less?!;));));))

Isn't Trish's public humiliation and subjugation at the hands of Jordan way too less?!;))why not add being his public bootlicker and human toilet to prove further how submissive and in love with him she is...and what a dominant he is?!;)) all hall of fame?!;)).

..and at every such humiliation and subjugation why not make Trish orgasm heavily....making her a wanton slut for him in bed in every post humiliation sex scene?!;))

Coz the author evidently is never convinced she has given Trish more than enough as a kidnapped hostage and slave girl !!;))who is Jordan,after all?!;))...the author herself,isn't it?!;))...or her alter ego?!;))

desjdesjalmost 7 years ago

I love your story but still wish that they would just really talk to each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re: Other Anon's Comment About Abuse

...Their relationship began with him kidnapping and raping her, and then otherwise engaging in forced sexual contact of many types. Suddenly his desire for her to engage in same-sex contact is what sends him from "Coercive Dom to an abuser," shows he has "No regards for her feelings whatsoever," and makes you say "a relationship built on this type of basis can't be a healthy one?" How does that make sense? We're in NonCon, I think any lines got crossed a long time ago. This also isn't the first scene of them together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry!!!!

I'm using my phone and I accidentally hit the 1 star when I was scrolling to the left, I'm sorry.

JustNikkiJustNikkialmost 6 years ago
funny

Funny how people will complain, bitch and moan about a story chapter after chapter...wouldn't the intelligent thing to do be to simply stop reading???

Hmm..

Anyway. I'm glad u didn't listen to the crazies and kept writing the story. I'm looking fwf to finishing it.

Thanks GA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Plot progression?

Clearly by the time I’m reading this the story is over already but I can see a direction that I would’ve taken the story in if I was the writer. I’m not in anyway trying to diminish the work of the author.

Picking the story up from here I’d have her realise he has no intention of releasing her. She’s already lost her place at Uni. However, if he wants to keep her he has to give her the choice of staying or leaving. Ok that is a cliche but the if you love something set it free is a damn good cliche for a reason.

She should leave and spread word on the moon and earth about what the slap dash crappy government of the moon is upto. Then being a love story she goes to him of her own free will. He’s already aiming to retire, this way they have a life together.

As another comment said she has no choice, Free Will is necessary for sanity, especially if you choose to. submit. All he currently has is a girl trapped in a sexual fog.

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 3 years ago

Sad to feel like she's losing more of her personality every day :/ Great story though as ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This chapter really confused me. I thought Jordan had an agreement with the Wolf that Trish wouldn't be forced to do anything public. Moreover it's been established that Trish isn't into doing women so I fail to understand the plot advancement here as he just completely betrayed her. This chapter made me ill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES