Taken by the Viking Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers

Trish made a face. "I don't want to."

"But you're going to," Jordan said. "Unless you'd prefer our part of the show be Bella watching you get a spanking, and then licking her pussy. You didn't do it of your own accord your first day here, but you're going to do it today."

Thereby proving his mastery over her. It was all part of the show. It made sense, but she still made a face, a bit of surly resentment rising up inside of her.

Jordan just chuckled and lowered his mouth to take a kiss from her. She tried to ignore the warmth spreading through her, the tingles that had started as soon as he'd told her what he required of her. Trish knew it wasn't all about showing everyone how he dominated her; he also just liked to watch.

She wouldn't be surprised if this was a precursor to eventually watching her and Laura together.

Pressing her thighs together, she pretended the thought didn't turn her on at all.

Wondered when she'd become such a deviant.

Tried to figure out when this all started to feel so normal.

Hated herself a little for understanding so well exactly what the Wolf was setting up, exactly what Jordan was setting up...

The Wolf was going to put on a show for the day captives. They'd see Alex in the Main Room. They'd see Bella and Trish on the vid screens. Whether or not they recognized Trish, they'd see Bella and be even more excited by illicitness of watching something they couldn't be a part of. Jordan would be seen indulging with Trish, everyone would see her obeying his orders, doing something she'd initially been too petrified and horrified to do. As if he hadn't already clearly claimed her. It was his way of showing off, just like having the day captives as an audience was the Wolf's way.

The two men just had different target audiences.

Finishing the kiss, Jordan pulled away, his face still hovering slightly over hers. "You're going to be a good girl and lick Bella's pussy, little one, and you'll be rewarded for good behavior. Otherwise, I'll have to punish you, and neither of us wants that."

That wasn't entirely true. Jordan liked to spank Trish.

And, when she was completely honest with herself, she could admit that sometimes she liked his spankings.

Just not the real ones. Not the ones meant to punish. But he couldn't lose face in front of his soldiers, which meant he needed her to cooperate.

At least she wouldn't be doing this with an audience she could see.

"Yes Sir," Trish whispered again, hating the tendril of excitement that curled through her.

It wasn't the same kind of excitement the Moonies had exhibited. She wasn't excited about being part of a show. But... just a little part of her was responding to Jordan's deep voice, his authority, and the gleam of excitement in his icy blue eyes. His arousal meant her pleasure, always, and her body had become accustomed to an orgasm soon after he started using that tone of voice.

The door opened and Jordan looked up, although he kept his hand on Trish's chin. She slid her eyes to the side, trying to see what was happening.

Bella came in, naked as always, escorted by two soldiers.

Everything began to move very quickly after that.

Telling Trish to stay still, Jordan left her standing there to watch as he and one of the soldiers strapped Bella down to what almost resembled a chair, except that the seat was split down the center and it was pushed open to spread her thighs wide once they had her secured to it. The other soldier turned on the vid screen in front of the chair, tuned in to the Main Room where the Wolf's show was beginning.

The Wolf was pushing Alex forward, and Alex moved as though he was in a daze. There was something about his eyes, the way they unfocused and the slackness of his muscles that made Trish realize he had probably been drugged with something. The two Moonies looked thrilled as Alex and the Wolf advanced on them, and the woman was soon on her back on the bed in the center of the dais, Alex fucking her hard, while the man knelt in front of the Wolf and sucked his cock.

As always, watching made Trish want to squirm as heat curled in her stomach.

The two soldiers left and Jordan pulled Trish's dress off, tossing it away before going to the side of the room and pushing a button. Since nothing happened, Trish could only assume it turned on a camera somewhere or something.

"Come on, little girl," Jordan said behind her, placing his hand on her shoulder and pushing her down to her hand a knees, facing Bella rather than the vid screen. He patted Trish's bottom, not too hard, but just like a reminder of what would happen if she didn't behave herself. "Make Pet feel better."

Trish crawled forward, and wasn't even surprised to see Bella's splayed pussy was already wet too. The other woman watched her come with both resignation and anticipation, unprotesting when Trish began to kiss the insides of her thighs, trying to herself up to moving closer to Bella's pussy. Bella's thighs were soft and the musky sweet scent of Bella's arousal wasn't unpleasant at all. Trish felt a bit weird, like she was having an out of body experience... like this wasn't really her that was doing these things. It was just easier - smarter - to obey Jordan right now. Everything would be alright as long as she did what he said.

Behind her, Jordan knelt down and she felt his hand sliding up her own thigh, teasing the outer shell of her pussy, and Trish wanted to whimper. Were people watching already? The sounds coming from the vid screen hadn't changed. There were moans and groans, hot cries, and the slapping of wet flesh against flesh, but nothing to indicate anyone was watching what was happening in this small room.

As Jordan's fingers teased her pussy, skillfully arousing her even further Trish found it easier to move her lips towards Bella's. His hand rested on the small of Trish's back, holding her down and in place, his fingers moving closer where her body craved it most as she moved closer to Bella's pussy. The message was clear - she'd get her pleasure when she began to give some to Bella.

Gathering her courage, Trish finally moved right to Bella's center and took a long lick between her lips. The taste was slightly salty, slightly sweet, but not horrible, and Bella immediately let out a low moan of pleasure, which helped to encourage Trish. She really didn't know what she was doing, but she knew what she liked by now at least. Jordan's fingers slid inside her own pussy, rewarding her with pleasure, as she started to take long, slow licks up and down Bella's wet folds as the other woman squirmed in her restraints. Bella squirmed, trying to buck her hips, and Trish finally understood what it was like to be on the other side of the equation - the little rush of power she got from controlling Bella's pleasure, from doing what she wanted while Bella was held open and unable to resist.

It was heady and a bit shocking... especially because Trish didn't hate the feeling.

Jordan's fingers pumped inside of her, stoking her own arousal and rewarding her for pleasuring Bella, which made it nearly impossible to even think about being upset with herself for enjoying this.

She nearly cried out in disappointment when his fingers slid away, and then she did cry out into Bella's pussy as Jordan's cock replaced his fingers. Trish was sure he was enjoying watching her orally pleasure Bella; his cock felt rock hard inside of her, splitting her open, and his thrusts were faster than he normally paced himself when he first started fucking her. Her own sounds of enjoyment were slightly muffled by Bella's pussy, and as Trish's pleasure grew, she found herself licking and sucking at Bella's soft folds even more intently, as though building Bella's pleasure would cause her own to grow even faster.

Bella gasped and jerked against her restraints.

"Oh fuck... please..." She writhed and Trish sucked even harder in response, feeling like her thoughts had melted away into nothing but sex and pleasure

Trish's pussy spasmed in response to Bella's moans and impending climax, Jordan's cock battering through her squeezing muscles and making her writhe as he clamped his hands tightly on her hips and rode her hard and fast. Every time he thrust home, his balls swung forward to slap against her clit, her ass jiggling with the force of his thrusts, and she clenched hard as the growing pleasure rippled through her.

As Bella began to cry out in ecstasy, Trish sucked hard on her clit, her own pussy convulsing as though she was connected to Bella's, and her own orgasm began to spiral. She screamed into Bella's drenched folds as Jordan groaned, his fingers digging into Trish's hips. He slammed into her from behind, rubbing his groin over the curves of her backside as her orgasm rocked her with waves of rapture. Inside of her, she felt the warm heat of his cum as he pulsed and filled her with the hot liquid.

Instead of holding himself inside of her, Jordan pulled away before he had completely gone soft, and Trish let her head drop down between Bella's thighs. The taste of the other woman filled her mouth and she tried to drum up some disgust for what she had just done... but was unsuccessful. Maybe because she knew she'd saved herself and Bella from everything that was happening in the Wolf's Main Room?

Jordan turned her around on her knees, pulling her up so his glistening cock was in front of her face, and she caught a glimpse of the orgy happening in the main room. Rather than the show Trish had expected, it looked like everyone was just fucking each other. Memories of the stories previous day captives had told flitted through Trish's mind.

Maybe they hadn't been exaggerating as much as she'd always assumed.

No wonder the Moon had this idea of the Wolf as a sexually deviant overlord, too obsessed with his own pleasures to be anything really dangerous. They were wrong to think that, Trish now knew, but it was clear how he'd carefully cultivated that image of himself.

"Clean me off, little girl," Jordan murmured, drawing her attention back to him.

She could feel cum leaking out of her and sliding down her inner thigh as she leaned forward to take his soft cock in her mouth, placing her hands on his thighs to help balance herself. Jordan's fingers slid through her hair as she pulled away, sliding her lips over his flesh, and then began licking up the shiny juices covering him. The taste of sex was filling her mouth, and Trish wasn't surprised when she felt him jerk a little as she slid her lips back over his shaft.

The way he was stroking her hair was almost tender, a soothing reward for being a good girl and doing as he told her.

Would she have tried to resist if he hadn't warned her about behaving beforehand? She didn't know. Part of her wanted to think she would, but another part of her knew it would have been stupid to. And, no matter how messed up her head became, Trish did try to not be blatantly stupid. Doing something she knew would end in nothing but pain for her was blatantly stupid, especially since it wasn't like she had even a chance of escape or anything.

His hand tightened in her hair and pulled her mouth away, and Trish obediently sat back waiting to see what he would do. It was only as he was pulling her back that she even realized she'd started suckling his cock, feeling it grow in her mouth. She felt like she'd been on autopilot, only waking up when he'd taken control of her again.

A small thread of disappointment wound through her when he moved away, walking across the room to a desk and opening the drawers. Turning her gaze away from him and the uncomfortable emotions he was engendering, Trish looked up at the vid screen in front of her. Alex was bound to a large wooden frame, his arms above his head and his legs chained to the floor about shoulder width apart. Behind him, a lustful expression on his face, the Wolf was whipping Alex's shoulders and ass with a long, many stranded leather whip. Kneeling before Alex was a woman, her head bobbing up and down as she eagerly sucked his cock. It wasn't the Moonie woman - Trish could see her in the background, sandwiched between two of the Wolf's soldiers as she watched the erotic tableau of pain and pleasure that the trio in the center presented. She was pretty sure it was Ember, one of the soldiers she often saw around the compound, who watched Alex swimming in the mornings.

Movement behind Trish had her twisting around to see Jordan approaching Bella with a large toy in his hand. It had three very large prongs and one smaller. There was a large gap between the two larger prongs, although the smaller sat very closely to the larger one next to it.

"Wha-what are you doing?" Bella stammered, her voice full of apprehension and fear as Jordan approached her. Jordan didn't answer, and Trish watched with a kind of fascination as Jordan crouched down before Bella's splayed pussy and began to push one of the large prongs into her pussy, the smaller headed straight for her crinkled anus.

Seeing Jordan pushing the toy into Bella did something strange to Trish. He was so focused on his task, so focused on Bella... something unpleasant curled in Trish's stomach. A fluttering, tightening sensation almost like nausea, pushing its way up the back of her throat.

Bella made a whining noise as the second prong began to push into her ass, filling both her holes, and Jordan reached up to pinch her nipple.

"Quiet," he ordered, using the same, dominant tone he often did with Trish when she moved out of the position he'd put her in.

It felt like her stomach was curdling and she had the insane urge to do something... anything... that would draw Jordan's attention back to her.

An impulse she pushed back because... well... it was insane.

Jordan did something, attaching the toy to the chair, and stood up. Two of the prongs were buried deep inside Bella, who was panting slightly, her brown eyes glassy, and the third prong jutted up between her legs like an obscene parody of a cock.

Turning around, Jordan held his hand out to Trish, making her insides quiver as his gaze refocused on her, desire already dancing in them. Desire for her? Or for Bella? Trish walked over slowly, looking at Bella nervously, although she already had a guess as to what Jordan wanted from her. She just wasn't sure she wanted to do anything more with Bella.

Because she didn't like Jordan's attention being on Bella.

Hopefully, now that she'd admitted the problem existed, she could work past it and get over it. Get rid of it.

"Climb on Pet's lap, little girl. I want to see you riding that cock."

Shivering, Trish moved forward, avoiding Bella's gaze. Spreading her legs wide, she straddled Bella's lap and began to lower herself. The cock was large and thick, but Trish's pussy was still wet from being fucked by Jordan and she had no problems sliding it into her, even as her muscles burned slightly from being stretched. Bella moaned as Trish slid down the length of the cock, working herself up and down on it to fully impale herself, causing the toy to jiggle and move inside Bella as well. She could feel Jordan's eyes on her, watching as she moved, and that sick sense of jealousy curled around her own growing arousal and pleasure.

"Keep bouncing, little girl, and kiss Pet."

As if to prove to herself that she truly didn't care about where Jordan's focus was, Trish leaned forward and kissed Bella full on the lips. She pressed her tongue into Bella's mouth, her pussy squeezing around the cock as Bella's fuller breasts rubbed against Trish's stiff nipples. It felt good. It felt wrong. More jealousy wound its way about her as Bella's curves pressed against her. Was Jordan admiring Bella's body?

Strong fingers wrapped around Trish's wrist and lifted it, making her shudder all over again, as Jordan cuffed her to the back of the chair.

When his fingers slid between her and Bella's bodies, and she actually felt him cupping Bella's breast, playing with her nipple, the explosion of jealousy that erupted within her actually knocked her back a moment. She was still kissing Bella, but it was like her mind had disconnected from her body, leaving her fighting with her own emotions... until Bella shrieked against her lips.

Trish pulled back as much as she could to see what was happening. A shiny clamp now decorated Bella's nipple, a short chain hanging from it, and Trish let out a little whine as Jordan pinched Trish's nipple, pulling her back closer to Bella.

"No, please, don't, Sir!" Trish begged, remembering to tack on the 'Sir' at the last moment, hoping he wouldn't be upset with her forgetfulness in disobeying him.

"Be a good girl and hold still," he said firmly, his eyes flashing in warning as he gave her ass a hefty smack with his free hand. The pain flared as her pussy clenched down and Trish arched. "You can take it."

"Ow, ow, ow..." Trish chanted as he closed the clamp around her nipple, the pleasurable pain slicing through her.

She knew she could take it... it wasn't about the clamps... she just didn't want to be connected to Bella in this way. And she definitely didn't want to think about why she didn't want to be connected to Bella. She had very mixed feelings about all of this.

Jordan moved around to the other side of them, connecting their nipples in the same way, so that now either of them moved, they both felt it as their nipples tugged on each other's, sending shockwaves of pleasure down to Trish's pussy. From the expression on Bella's face, she could only assume the other woman was experiencing the same meld of pain and pleasure.

They both cried out as Jordan smacked Trish's ass, because Trish's body jerked, her back arching, and the movement caused the chain to yank on both her and Bella's nipples. As she shuddered from the sharp, fiery smack Jordan had landed on her ass, the cock inside of her came to life, buzzing and vibrating and making her pussy clamp down. She and Bella were both writhing now, causing their nipples to pull with delicious agony.

SMACK!

Trish cried out again as Jordan began spanking her, hard.

It was punishment for trying to disobey him, for begging him not to do something.

SMACK!

Her ass burned, her pussy clenching, her nipples throbbing in their confinement. Trish absolutely wished she'd just kept her mouth shut.

SMACK!

Trying to resist, having already been warned of the consequences, had just been stupid.

SMACK!

Her ass burned with every swat of his hand, but it just made her hotter. Wetter. The toy buzzing inside her had her pussy creaming. This was going to hurt later.

Each time he spanked her, Trish's body would lift in response to the hard slaps, but Bella was restrained so tightly to the chair she was on that she couldn't move upwards with Trish, so each swat was a double punishment as Trish's ass and nipples both received their dose of stinging, throbbing pain. The fake cock moved inside of her as she bounced upwards in response to the slap and then sank back down to relieve the pressure on her nipples, as though Jordan's swats were forcing her to fuck Bella.

When he finally stopped spanking her, Trish felt like her entire body was throbbing all over and she could no longer tell if it was with pain or pleasure. Her pussy was creaming, dripping down onto Bella, and she was so close to cumming her mind felt fuzzy with need. She slumped down against Bella, her body pulsing, so close to cumming, and yet her muscles felt too watery to move. Bella squirmed against her, rubbing her chest against Trish's clamped nipples, and reigniting little sparks of pain in the tender buds.

Then, suddenly, she felt Jordan's presence at her back, his large warmth hovering just behind her, and the slick head of his cock pressing against her asshole.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers