Taken by the Viking Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fear slid through her as he began to push against her anus, one hand coming up to hold her hot cheek and keep it open to make easier entry for his cock. Trish didn't want to protest, but she didn't think he would fit - the cock inside her pussy was already too big, and her fear nearly swamped her.

"Please, Sir, it's too big... it's too much..."

She didn't want another spanking, but she was more afraid that he was going to tear her apart.

"Shhh, it'll fit," Jordan said, his voice soothing but wicked. "Pet's stuffed in both holes, just ask her."

She'd seen the part of the toy that had gone into Bella's ass; it wasn't as big as Jordan's cock. Trish knew what it felt like to have his cock in her ass, but he'd never done so when she was already stuffed full in her pussy. She couldn't even imagine how it would actually fit. She found herself pulling upwards, the clamps tugging on her nipples as Bella arched underneath her, keeping her from a complete retreat as the agony in her nipples flared.

"PLeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase," Trish begged, her voice a long squeak, going higher and higher as Jordan ignored her, sliding the slick length of his cock into her ass.

It burned.

It stretched her almost unbearably.

It felt like she was so full she could barely breathe, because there wasn't enough room in her body for air.

But it fit.

She let out a strangled sob and allowed Jordan to pull her back down, so she was completely full in the back and front. His fingers dug into the soft flesh above her hips, controlling her movements as he began to move, fucking her ass, forcing her to fuck the cock that connected her to Bella. Her nipples were throbbing angrily in the clamps, protesting the abuse after she'd pulled them so hard when trying to escape Jordan's cock and now were being bounced and jolted as he fucked her ass.

The sensations were overwhelming. Hot. Rapturous. Terrifying.

She felt like she was drowning in sensations, as if every inch of her body was crawling with them. The air she managed to gasp in was never enough, as if Jordan's cock forced it out of her on a breathy moan with every thrust.

When her orgasm hit, it slammed into her like a freight train, feeling like it was effecting every part of her body all at once. Her whole body curved, spasmed, and exploded under the intense pressure. Behind her, Jordan's arms wrapped around her, supporting her as her head fell back, and his cock thrust up into her body, impaling her on his rock hard cock as he began to cum.

Despite Bella's presence, it almost felt like she wasn't even there.

******

After bathing the two exhausted women, which had been fun - Bella had some nice jiggle to her even if he didn't find her as attractive as his Trish - he'd had the soldiers come collect Bella to return her to the Wolf's room, while he brushed and braided Trish's hair before tucking her into bed. As much as he wanted to join her, he had one last duty to perform before he could. It was especially hard to leave her as she snuggled into him, obviously wanting to be cuddled. Jordan was pleased by her responses to him.

Unlike women he'd tried to have relationships with before, she actually seemed to like him better as time went on. She touched him. Trusted him. Looked to him for protection. Accepted her punishments when she disobeyed him. And she was always wet for him. Marek had been right; the female soldiers weren't the right fit for him. They were willing to play at submission, but none of them had been submissive. None of them had needed him the way Trish had. Now she wasn't lonely and he would make sure she had everything she'd been working towards before he'd taken her. The same way Marek had for Laura.

Dropping a kiss to her sleeping lips, Jordan reluctantly pulled away from her.

He'd gotten the call that the orgy in the Main Room was over. He met the two Moonies, freshly washed and fed, outside of the room they'd been given to freshen up in. Both of them were practically glowing from the experience, although they also looked exhausted.

"So? I told you I could get you in, didn't I?" he said, giving them a genial smile he didn't really feel.

Not that they were really paying attention to him. Somehow the Moonies never did. Jordan always expected to be identified out on the street - after all, he was a big man with unusually colored hair - but it was like the couldn't keep both the memory of him and of their experiences... and they always worked more to hold onto the memory of their experiences. Sometimes Jordan wondered if the Moon regularly used a diluted form of the memory drug just to keep its population under control. That, or these idiots really didn't even think about how he might be important, no matter that he'd gotten them access.

"That was amazing," the young woman gushed, leaning against the man as Jordan escorted them back to the cars. "Was that you up on the screen with Bella and the other girl?"

"Yes," Jordan said, his voice a bit clipped. Obviously, like most of the other Moonies, these two hadn't caught the tiny soundbite about Trish's disappearance. No one cared about her, although Alex and Bella would be instantly recognized for the rest of their lives.

Fecking idiots.

Then again, he didn't think his little girl would like the attention, so maybe it was for the best, but he still felt indignant on her behalf.

Ignoring the happy chatter of the two Moonies, Jordan got them loaded up, blindfolded, and took them right back to the hotel they were staying at. He was sure the first thing they'd be doing - even before they took the naps they obviously desperately needed - would be calling the news stations.

Riding back to the compound, hurrying to get back to cuddle up with Trish, Jordan turned on the radio.

".... say they were taken by the Wolf today and saw both hostages, more on this story after these ads."

He snorted.

Fucking Moonies.