Taken Care Of Ch. 02

Story Info
Richard watches again.
1.3k words
4.43
8.2k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*It has been a loooong time since I last wrote. Hope you guys like it!*

————————————

Richard took out his cock for the second time that night. His five inches were nothing special, but he still had needs. Rutting into his fist as he furrowed his brow and narrowed his hazel eyes, he felt himself lengthening. A loose brown curl fell onto his forehead as he looked down to see a drop of precum leak out of his dick painfully slowly.

He hadn't been this horny in years. It's not like his wife, Sheila, had put out recently. Richard had just turned 40, and while he had maintained decent physical shape, Sheila was going through a low and had no interested in sex lately. But he knew exactly what had been getting him hard lately. And it was all thanks to his friend James and James' partner, Bradley.

The first and only time Richard had met Bradley was two weeks ago at his and James' home. He'd thought about that night for days afterward. The way Bradley had come downstairs and cuddled up next to James. It had been so natural and tender to see James take care of his boy. And the way Bradley had automatically started suckling on James' nipple was a practiced routine in the hottest way. But James hadn't let Bradley call the shots for long. He had quickly positioned Bradley on all fours as he rammed into him over and over again, swatting his ass freely, whenever he wanted to. James controlled Bradley because he wanted to. And Bradley couldn't contain himself, begging to come on James' cock right in front of Richard.

Those memories fueled days of jacking off for Richard. He'd been living on the mental images alone until last Thursday when James approached him during lunch at work.

"Hey, man, how've you been?" James asked.

Richard looked up at him, awkward and unsure of what to say. James chuckled as he sat at the break room table and took out his own lunch.

"No need to be shy. We both remember what happened last week," James said as he smirked. "Listen, I have an idea. Obviously you know Bradley and I aren't shy, and I wanted to help you out."

"What are you talking about?" Richard asked.

"I want to set up a camera," James said. "I want to record myself fucking Bradley without him knowing it, and I figured I could share the video stream with you. It would be so fucking hot to fuck my little slut with you watching without him knowing."

Richard took a swallow of his water so he wouldn't have to answer right away. He wanted to scream "YES," but he still wasn't sure he wanted to accept this part of himself yet. "I don't know, man," he finally said. "I'm not gay. That was like a one-time thing for me."

"OK," James said. "Well, I'll share the link with you anyway. You can watch or not. I won't know either way. Just figured I'd offer. It'd just be so hot to fuck him and perform for you. Just think about it. You know Bradley's a hot little piece and imagine him fucking himself against me as you watched without him knowing. Jesus, he's such a good boy, haha. You know the other night I was fingering him before bed and he totally passed out like that. He was humping the bed and leaking out his dick in his sleep man. I could have done anything to him and he just passed the fuck out."

Richard wasn't going to make it till tonight, he thought to himself.

He knew he wanted to watch the guys. And now that Sheila was sound asleep, he had pulled out his laptop and lost himself in the video.

"Fuck, Daddy, I don't think that's enough lube," Bradley said on the screen. He groaned as James continued to ram into him as he held himself up on all fours.

"It's OK, baby, Daddy knows best," James whispered as he tilted his head down to watch himself enter Brad's asshole. "It's OK if it hurts you because it makes me happy. And you want me to be happy. Right, baby?"

Brad whimpered as James chuckled and looked down at his cock forcing its way into Brad's tight ass. James spread his cheeks and spat onto his own dick as he watched it be sucked into Bradley's hole.

"Damn, baby, your hole is extra tight tonight," James said as Bradley nodded his head and gripped onto the pillow in front of him. "What a good little slut I found. You let me fuck you like a toy. Letting me position you how I want. Whenever I want. Fuuuuck, that's good," he gritted out.

Richard held his balls and felt how heavy they were as he unbuttoned his shirt. He couldn't believe he was watching this. Did James know he had decided to join the stream? He had to have known. How could he have resisted? He was watching his alpha male coworker ram into his boyfriend and treat him like a rag doll.

Richard moved his hand up his cock in a twisting motion as he watched James pull out of Bradley's hole and readjust so that Bradley was sitting on James' lap facing away from him.

"Daddy, it's too much!" Brad yelled as he sighed in pleasure.

"It's not too much," James warned him. "Up and down, boy, let's go. Awww, is your hole sore? Do you need a break baby? OK, just sit here and don't move."

James pulled Bradley down until his thighs were right on top of his own.

"No! That's so deep," Bradley moaned. "I'm gonna come."

"OK, baby, cum for the camera," James said with a grin as he looked right at Richard through the screen.

He knew. Of course James knew Richard was watching them. He had been playing Richard along with Bradley this whole time. Richard couldn't help but imagine James watching him and encouraging him to enjoy himself.

"The camera?!" Brad shouted.

"Yes, baby, the camera. My guy Richard is watching you be such a good boy tonight," James told him. "Just sit tight, baby, while daddy helps you finish." James liked to be the one to give him pleasure.

Richard watched as James locked eyes with him again and grabbed Brad's dick as it painfully bobbed in the air.

"Shh, shh, it's OK. Just smile pretty, baby. No crying now," James assured Bradley.

James worked Bradley's shaft up and down. He used Brad's leakage and told him to spit on his own cock if he needed more lube. Bradley looked into the camera as he slowly let himself drool and drip on his own dick. He watched Richard through the screen as James jacked him off. Richard could tell Bradley was close. He stroked himself faster as Brad started to bounce on James' cock again.

"Good boy. Such a good slut," James praised Bradley. "Up and down," he said through gritted teeth as he looked down to see Brad impale himself helplessly, over and over again. James grabbed Bradley's hips and thrust up maniacally as he grunted, finally looking up into the camera as he rammed himself up into his little toy one more time and groaned as he came. He took his hand and carelessly, casually brushed his fingers against the tip of Bradley's swollen cock head, making him shake with pleasure as he spurted cum onto his own chest.

Richard finished himself with a final squeeze of his shaft and locked eyes with the guys on the screen as he shot his load.

"Mmm, what a good boy you were for me," James said as he looked into the camera. Bradley was laying against his chest silently as James stroked his hair. "What a good boy."