Taken Ch. 05: Epilogue

Story Info
Abducted as 18 year olds, now three remain, the other four?
1.4k words
4.34
3.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue

"Wow, is this all yours Em?" Michelle asked, looking around the opulent surroundings of my quarters of the palace.

"All mine," I replied.

"What I don't get is why he hasn't freed you." Rhona said.

"Let's just say he tried, but I don't want to be free, we can't be married, he has four wives already, so this is the next best thing," I explained.

"And the man mountain, he's not your keeper?"

"He was, now he's on my staff, but very much mine and the children's bodyguard. He might look scary, but he's not, and all the children adore him."

"I never pictured you as a mother, I thought you were gay," Michelle said.

"Me neither, but that first time he made love to me under the stars in the desert, I just knew he was the one for me."

"Sounds romantic, just the two of you under a canopy of stars," Rhona said wistfully.

"Well apart from his bodyguard, my minder, and three servants, apart from that, just the two of us!

We all laughed, no one mentioning the elephant in the room. There had been seven of us, now there was just the three of us, Cara was dead, the others no one knew. We all knew we were the lucky ones; we were here. Leila had arranged for Michelle and Rhona to be flown out by private jet. We were all silent for a moment.

"Tea anybody?" I asked.

"I'd murder a gin and tonic," Michelle said, "and she'd like a vodka slimline!"

"Sorry girls, but I'm a Muslim now, and alcohol is forbidden, I'll have my new servant mix some non-alcoholic iced drinks, you'll like them, I promise."

"New servant, how come we never had servants!" Rhona laughed. "But really a servant?"

I pressed a button in the side of my chair, summoning the girl, although she was just a couple of months older than me. She came hurrying.

"Mistress Leila, how may I serve you," she said bowing respectfully.

"My guests wish iced drinks, and a tray of those delicacies cook prepared earlier, but first introduce yourself to my friends."

"Greetings friends of Mistress Leila, I am here to ...."

"Laura!" Rhona shouted.

Laura smiled, stood beside me, then reached down and held my hand.

"My name is Husniya but once I was Laura, but that as you all know was a very longtime ago."

"Husniya?" Rhona asked.

"It means goodness and excellence." I answered for her, squeezing her hand.

Six months ago.

I was on my knees trying to suck life into my owner's limp cock. Trying and failing. He had brought me a year ago at an auction, and if I couldn't get his pathetic cock to stand halfway up, I'd be auctioned again. He'd taken one of those blue pills that we all hear so much about, but even that hadn't worked, and nor was my well trained and practiced mouth with its pierced tongue.

The auction was the same as the others I'd been sold, or traded at, I stood on the stage, my chin up, looking out, but above their heads. It didn't matter which of them brought me, it was all the same to me. Then something changed, I wasn't sure what, but someone wanted me, and wanted me at any price. Once, long ago, that wouldn't have surprised me, I had been good, and enthusiastic, sex had always been good for me, but now I was a worn-out whore with needle marks in both my arms, though I'd not had a fix for, well I wasn't sure.

The gavel slammed down, the deal had been done, I now belonged to someone else. My former owner would be pleased, I'd sold for more money than expected whatever that was, he could buy a younger model, but no matter which poor cow he brought, he still couldn't get it up. That made me smile, inwardly naturally. Long ago I'd learned not to show my feelings, they resulted in pain, always pain.

They injected me with something. My last conscious memory was of being put in a packing case to be transported to ... what did it matter, perhaps I wouldn't wake up, that would be a result, one that women like me longed for, but were never given.

The light blinded me, so bright, so hot. The air was hot and dry, it seared my lungs.

"Here, drink this," a female voice said, cradling my head.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Safe, you're safe," she said.

"How ...."

"Later, for now rest, soon you will understand."

Over the next few months, the tattoos on my body were removed with a laser, though my piercings remained. No one fucked me. There were no drugs, just kindness, but why, no-one explained, they just said "soon you will understand."

Then I was taken to see my owner. He was an Arab, like some Shiek in a film. He asked me questions about my past, the past before this nightmare began, my school, my home. My friends, he was really interested in my friends. That's not true, he only truly wanted to know about one of them. Emma.

Emma the girl I loved, and who loved me. We'd had such plans, Uni, then we were going to travel the world, get married, and then live together until we were old and grey. My Emma. He wanted to know it all, what her parents were called, where they lived. Then he smiled, as if I'd given him the most precious of gifts. I was taken away, washed and dressed in silk, but my face was covered. Then I waited, I had become good at waiting.

I heard voices, happy voices, I didn't understand what was being said, all in a foreign language, Arabic I guessed, but I didn't know. A hand clapped, and I was guided forward. Then the language changed to English.

"I have purchased a present for you Leila, you who have never in all our years together asked for anything, but have given so much," the Sheik said.

"Bu..."

"I know your heart's desire, every night in your dreams, you call out a name."

"Only yours my love," she said.

I knew that voice, I was sure I did, but?

"No, my love always another. Amira, remove her veil."

The veil was taken away, I blinked, then just sank to my knees in shock and wonder, tears streaming down my face my bottom lip trembling.

"Laura?" Emma asked, then ran and embraced me, her tears joining mine as we held each other as if our lives depended on it.

We spent the next weeks together, I learned about her life, her five children, and the father of them. I saw her ownership tattoo's that would never be removed, unlike mine.

"He wanted to free you, and you refused?" I asked, not understanding.

"How could I? My children are here, and I am late, so there might be another. I have everything," Emma said. I couldn't get used to her being called Leila.

"He has always been kind, and I do love him, and he loves me, look what he brought me!"

She tried to explain. I told her she had Stockholm syndrome.

"Perhaps I do, Mum said the same thing."

"Wait, your Mum?"

"He made me go home, offered me freedom, and with that a house, and financial security for life, I was pregnant but hadn't told him. Mum took some persuading, but she understands now. They'll both be out again in a month or so, just to visit."

"Fuck!"

*

I was taken before them both, to say goodbye, my plane ticket in my bag, first class to London, an escort to keep me safe. Then something came over me.

"I... err," I mumbled, then found my voice. "Master, all I ever wanted was to spend my life with Em ... with Leila. I wish to stay, and be at her side..."

"No Laura, no ..."

"Yes, Em... Mistress Leila, please. I give myself to you, for always," I said, kneeling before her, "if you'll have me."

"You're sure?" He asked.

"Yes, and I want to be marked as hers."

"No!" Leila shouted, "I forbid it!"

The present day.

"So, this is a love story?" Michelle asked.

"If you like," Leila replied.

"Fuck you two, after all we've all gone through, and then to be marked as property again," Rhona said, but she was smiling.

"Leila threw a fit, but eventually, yes. Here look."

The tattoo was almost healed. The chained falcon, it's chain around Laura's upper thigh, it's spread wings covering one cheek of her bum, with some Arabic script.

"What's it say?"

"It says owned by Mistress Leila, of the Royal House," a voice interrupted. "Leila, baby needs feeding darling."

"Coming Mum, coming."

The End.