Taken Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky no longer adored me; Emily stopped talking to me and Christopher pretty much only came out for chores and meals. Not that I complained much about that, he could stay in his room all the time and it would suite me just fine. At night, when Clyde would finally come in from his talks with Georgie, he talk to me about our future child; he'd decided if it was a girl he was going to name her Melanie and if it was a boy, name him Isaac. Those times I would just lay flat on my back and stare at the ceiling while he talked to my stomach. I wanted to leave my body and be anywhere than right there.

The first Cousin to arrive had 5 wives and over 30 children. The noise level in the house went up several levels until Mama chased them outside to play. The men started to unload the tents while the women helped set things up. The cousin's name was Dale, I could see some similarities in their eyes, the biggest difference was that Dale had blonde hair and seemed quite a bit older than Georgie. When Clyde brought them over to introduce me I was sitting on the porch with baby Josiah, I was supposed to be reading the bible to him while he played with his toys. I was introduced as his wife Skye and told that I was carrying his first child. Than he had to quickly explain the chains that kept me bound to the porch.

Watching baby Josiah was giving me "practice". My muscles tensed at being talked about as though I wasn't there. I hated being treated like property more than anything. Josiah blew raspberries against my forearm and I rubbed a hand on his head, messing up his fine baby hair.

"Silly boy," I teased. He giggled and I wrapped his arms around mine as I ignored the men standing around me and started to read. All of his wives looked genuinely happy, and they were all smiles and congratulations, it made me sick.

"Don't mind her ladies, she hadn't been herself lately."

"Haven't been allowed to be myself," I replied.

"Skye, don't misbehave in front of our guests now." Dale chuckled knowingly.

"I'd like to say it gets easier after the first one, but I try not to lie." His wives all laughed at his ill attempt at a joke. Clyde picked up Josiah and handed him over to the nearest wife and began unlocking my chains. He pulled me across the yard and towards the barn by the chain. I had to keep up with his pace lest I be dragged behind him.

"Are you going to punish me now?" I demanded.

"Until you can learn your manners, you are going to stay in the stall with the other animals." Then I was alone. Sighing I stretched out, alone at last. I was happy with being away from everyone and all the noise, and the sight of the terribly brainwashed people. Hours ticked by, I could hear noise as more cousins arrive the giggling of children as they peeked through the barn door until they were shoo'd away by their mothers. My hands rested on my stomach, I didn't feel pregnant, not that I knew how that was supposed to even feel. I didn't look pregnant, but inside me little life was supposedly growing. It couldn't be sure it was even Clyde's, and I was scared for it, to grow up in this crazy family. To never know things beyond the farm and to never see the entire world away from the crazy illusion. I shook my head; I would kill myself before I let that happen. It was no kind of life for anyone. I stretched out sighing as I repeated my mantra to myself.

I was Lyndsay, not Skye, I had a loving mother and father and a pug named Athena. And a best friend named Rebecca. I heard the barn door suddenly swing open, startling me and several horses. I stood and looked over the door to see Emily. She was a mess, the sleeve to her dress was torn, her hair in tangles. She was hysterical as she fumbled to lock the door behind her. Her eyes were puffy and red, and she watched the door carefully as she backed up.

"What's wrong Emily?" she whipped around to see me and ran across the barn, throwing herself against me in a fierce hug.

"They're going to marry me off!" she announced.

"Calm down, I need more details than that," I encouraged as I opened the stall door and let her in.

"Georgie and Clyde just made an agreement with Uncle Dale. They're marrying me off to his son Michael."

"Are you sure? You're only 14, and he's your cousin." She nodded and I pulled her over to a hay bale, sitting her down.

"Clyde just told me the news, I said the same thing. He said..."

"Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed?" I finished. She nodded and cried even more. That was a crude way of putting it especially to a 14 year old girl.

"Said there is enough distance in our blood it's very unlikely I'll have deformed children...maybe I'm just overreacting." I shook her a little

"It's wrong and you know it. But it doesn't explain why you ran in here looking like this." Emily buried her face in her hands.

"I didn't know where else I could go; I knew you wouldn't tell on me for being upset. The night that Christopher...when he stole..." she choked on the words as she struggled to get them out.

"It's okay Emily, you can tell me."

"When he raped me, Mama said it was my fault for prancing around like a little wanton whore. She gave me extra bible study and I was grounded. I am a good girl Skye, I do as I'm told, I mind my manners, and I pray every day, why would God send Christopher to punish me?"

"God would do no such thing. Your brother...something is wrong with him not you; and your entire family use's religion to suite their sick needs. There is better than this out there. You won't have to marry anyone you don't choose; there is freedom out there Emily. Freedom for you, me, the children and other wives...freedom from your brother and his sick needs. You can't tell me you don't want that..."

She looked up at me with tear filled eyes.

"It's all I know Skye, I'm scared of what may be out there. I don't want to burn in hell for disobeying God." I took her hands in mine.

"It's okay to be scared of the unknown, but it is not okay to live in fear of the men of your family. God is supposed to be a loving individual, right? Surely he doesn't want you to suffer. But I can't do it alone Emily. I can't escape and take everyone with me if I don't have help...can you do that? Can you help me?" I asked.

"I could choose who I marry?" she asked, sniffling and wiping her nose on her sleeve. I laughed at the notion.

"If you even want to marry at all, you could go to a school, get a degree and open your own vet office. You wouldn't have to answer to anybody once you're 18." I could see the thoughts building together behind her eyes. The wheels were finally turning; I felt a new sense of excitement that I might have someone on my side after all.

"I'd want to marry someday, I want to fall in love," she whispered shyly.

"We can do it, but it's not going to be easy Emily; it means you'll have to go against your whole family. I might ask you to do things you've never done before and if you want a new life, you're going to have to do them. Are you willing?"

"If it means freedom than yes." I smiled and hugged her again, this time in joy instead of sadness.

"You won't regret this," I promised. I'd have to be much more careful with my planning this time, and I'd try to have her help in ways that wouldn't get her in trouble were she to get caught. I would not have her suffering the consequences Maggie had.

"Do you know when you're supposed to be getting married?"

"That won't happen until this fall."

"Then why were you so hysterical and in torn clothes?" I demanded, no more skirting around my question.

"Christopher found out...I don't understand what is wrong with him Skye. He's like a madman, he said it wasn't fair, he'd spent so much time and energy to groom me to his liking and that there was no way he was going to let Michael have me. Said he'd see me dead first. I got away before he could...it's why I ran out here."

"Emily!" I heard Christopher, and I glanced at the barn door, waiting for the door to burst open any second.

"Does he know where you are?" She shook her head.

"He's looking for you?"

"What do I do? I can't let him hurt me anymore Skye."

"Stay in here, if he comes in, I'll deal with him," I replied. She smiled and wiped her face again.

"EMILY!" a voice called out again. I pointed to the corner of the stall and tossed the horse blanket her way. The barn door opened slowly as he stumbled in.

"Oh sweet sister, why do you taunt me?" he called out. I stood by the stall door and watched as he looked around, smiling when his eyes met me.

"Well, if it isn't my newest sister-in-law Skye. Are you being punished?"

"Why don't you mind your own business?" I demanded. He headed my direction, still wearing his big grin.

"Don't be like that," he pouted. I could tell from the stumbling he was intoxicated. He leaned against the stall door and I could smell the booze, smell so strong it assaulted my senses and I had to take a step back..

"You should leave before Clyde comes back for me," I warned. He shook his head.

"I am not worried about Clyde, he is already in bed. We have all night together." He reached over the stall door and unlocked from the inside. I had been hoping to simply distract him, I didn't fight him; I walked backwards and watched as he walked through. I led him further into the corner and nodded at Emily who slowly stood and edged towards the door, not daring to make a sound.

"You should be worried, he'll find out in the morning," I argued. Christopher moved closer to me, until I backed up against the wall. He didn't look worried, and I watched as Emily made her escape and I looked up facing Christopher. My heart was beating madly in my chest, I was scared. I knew what Christopher was capable of, I knew he was probably capable of more things than I could even imagine.

"But we both know he won't truly care as long as I don't risk harm to your baby."

"Why don't you go sleep it off?" I suggested. He leaned forward against me, his chest leaning against mine while he pressed his face uncomfortably close.

"Why do you push me away when we both know how

much you like the way I can make you feel?" With that his hand cupped me between the legs, my knees buckled but I remained standing. I didn't bother pleading or begging or even pushing him away. Nothing I did in response was going to end up good. He brought his lips down and kissed me, but this kiss was nothing like any kiss he'd ever given me. Where he was forceful, demanding and hungry, this kiss was soft and gentle, as if coaxing me to follow him. This time I did push him away, wiping my mouth on the back of my hand as he stood there with a mischievous gleam in his eyes.

"I think you honestly like it the hard way," he announced, and he was back on me. Mouth pressing so hard against mine I could feel my teeth cut into my lip. His hands shot out and pinned both my wrists to the wooden wall behind me while his knee shot out and embedded itself between my legs, keeping me from holding them closed. He brought his knee up, pressing it against me and my legs quivered. It was familiar with the feel of his body and it seemed to awaken to his touch. I hated that he had that effect on me at all. Christopher moved my wrists to one hand, leaving his free hand to roam its way under my dress. I closed my eyes, reminding myself why I led him here in the first place. I was stronger than Emily, I could take more than she could, and I needed her in order to escape. I wasn't quite sure how we were to accomplish it, but I knew if I had one person on my side it was going to make it easier.

"Am I boring you?" demanded Christopher.

"What do you care?" His hands slid into my long johns, and I gasped at the touch of him. I hadn't fathomed how much I craved the feel of it until he touched me. I struggled to fight the sensations he was putting my body through.

"I am rarely a selfish lover Skye," he muttered, his fingers moving in emphasis with each and every word. I closed my eyes and slammed my head backwards against the wood, than quickly did it again; using the pain to distract myself from the sensations he was causing my body. Growling he let go and flipped me around so that I faced away from him, he lifted my dress up, and pulled my long johns down, exposing me to him as he grabbed my hips and brought them closer against him.

"I was trying to give foreplay to ease the pain, but if you don't want that, I am okay with it." He positioned himself just right; I could feel him wet the tip of himself right before ramming his entire length in. I cried out, raking my nails down the wooden side of the stall. He wrapped his hand in my hair and pulled my head back, while his hips slapped against mine. He brought his lips closer to my ear; I could still smell the alcohol.

"Filthy little bitch, I'm going to fuck you over and over, filling you with my cum until I'm empty." He reached around and grabbed my breast, squeezing his fingers into my soft flesh.

"Do you understand that? You're just a slut, good for nothing except cleaning and breeding. I bet it's not even my brother's baby inside you..." he mumbled. I closed my eyes, wanting to argue. But he was right; it could just as easily be his. I wasn't sure which was worse, the fact that I was pregnant, or the fact it might be Christopher's. I didn't want to think about that, I held my hands against the wall while he grabbed my hips, fingers digging in so hard I was sure there would be bruises. Christopher grunted as he shot his load inside me, and I felt tears running down my cheeks. When he finally pulled out I slid to the floor and hugged myself tightly.

"You got what you wanted, now please just leave me be."

"Didn't you hear me whore? I ain't done with you yet, I am going to use you all night long Skye." As those words sank in I shivered. Christopher kneeled next to me and smoothed away my hair so that he could see more of my face. I turned away from his touch but he quickly grasped my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Now come here and open that pretty mouth," he instructed. I spat in his face, hitting him on his cheek. He glared down at me as he wiped it from his face and onto the back of his hand. He let go of my face and chuckled as he shook his head. In one quick motion he backhanded me, I leapt up at him, intending to wrap my hand around his throat but he was prepared and rolled me over in one quick motion while he straddled my waist. He grabbed the rope from a nearby hook and started tying my wrists together. I screamed, earning me another slap to the face.

"If you're not willing to play with me Skye, I can always continue looking for my baby sister." I froze, that was all the words I needed to hear. My lower lip trembled as I struggled to be brave.

"She's your sister, how could you do such awful things to her?" I demanded. He looked down at me, a sadistic shine in his eyes.

"You cannot fathom the things I have done to Emily, things that could break even you..." he replied. I stared at him for what felt like forever as I studied his face, the evil look in his eyes.

"You're supposed to protect her," I argued. I knew they had a twisted sense of family, but even Clyde and Georgie seemed to understand that family was the one thing you didn't mess with.

"I'll tell you how it happened Skye," he offered. I shook my head violently suddenly feeling very nauseous.

"No, I don't want to hear it!" I argued, which was my mistake because my confession only seemed to set his determination to tell me.

"Emily was 9; she had black hair much longer than it is now. Mother had taught her how to braid it and pin it up; but she hated it pinned up. She liked the wind in her hair and whenever she could get away with it she took the braids out. Her skin has always been fair; she doesn't get to stay in the sun much because of it. She burns quite easily you see, and it was late summer afternoon. I sat under the tree by the barn doing my homework when she skipped over to me." I closed my eyes and tried to block out the sound of his voice, the images forming in my mind against my own will. I'd never asked or pressured Emily, I didn't want her to have to relive it, but Christopher seemed so determined to share.

"I was just starting to go through the changes that make me a man, and I felt a stirring at the sight of her. I was embarrassed at first, staring over at my child sister, so young and pure and innocent. Father taught us many things as boys growing up. We knew more about how a man lies with his wife than Emily did. Emily smiled at me, asked if I'd read to her from the book I was studying."

"Please, I don't want to hear this,' I pleaded, tears forcing their ways from my closed eyes. I wanted to plug my ears but I couldn't with my hands tied. He leaned over, holding my face against the cement as he pressed his lips against my ear.

"You WILL listen or I will find my sister and reenact it for you!" he threatened. And I knew, just by the sound of his voice that he was serious. I looked up at him, vision blurred with tears.

"I let her sit in my lap, the feel of her pressed against me through her dress. I couldn't stop myself; I couldn't keep myself from getting excited. Emily was so innocent; she actually thought I had something in my pocket. I explained to her what it was, but all she asked was if it hurt when it was like that. I told her it was uncomfortable if didn't take care of it, she asked if she could help." I felt bile rise in the back of my throat as he continued to describe how he threw his sister down and raped her right there under the tree. No fear of getting caught, no fear of hellfire, just how good it felt to be buried in something so 'small and perfect'. He described how she cried, and begged and pleaded for him to stop but all he saw was what he wanted and he got it. When Christopher finished the story he started stroking my hair.

"She's been my plaything ever since. But you Skye, while you're a bit older than I generally prefer, you have something my dear little sister does not; you have fire." His eyes lit up in excitement as he said it. The more I fought him, the more he seemed to want to break me.

"She was just a little girl," I sobbed, wanting to vomit. I'd read and seen things on TV about predators like him, but they were usually much older, overweight, balding and wearing an awful pair of 80's glasses. Christopher looked normal for the most part. In another time and place he could even be considered rather good looking. But he was a complete and utter monster, no remorse, no guilt.

He lifted up my dress, baring me to his eyes as his fingers dance merrily along my skin, manipulating sensitive areas with his touch. He looked up at me as his fingers slid home, rubbing against the sweet spot. My body arched and I tried to pull away but he pinned me down and started ramming his fingers into me while playing with my clit with the other.

"Please, don't do this." I just wanted him to do what he came to do and leave. I didn't want it to feel good; I didn't want to enjoy it.

"The lady doth protest too much," he quoted. I squeezed my legs together and he bit into my thigh. I cried out, the cold cement biting into my backside as I thrashed. He pulled away and smiled.

"You scream so pretty." He pushed my legs apart so that he could continue to play with me and I continued to sob. I tried to kick him, aiming for his face and he laughed as he dodged it and bit down onto my other thigh, leaving behind a neat little row of his teeth, blood seeping from the wound.

"Why do you fight me if you don't like the pain I give you for doing so?" he asked as he climbed between my legs to prevent me from closing them. He lifted my legs, exposing me to him. I closed my eyes as I felt him enter me. He slowly slid in every inch, eliciting a gasp from me when he filled me completely. He started a slow rhythm, one hand on my hip while the other played with my clit. I felt my body heat up; jolts of pleasure assaulted me as a moan escaped from my lips. He circled his hips, the tip of him caressing a spot deep within me. I felt my body, as though it were separate from my being, respond; my hips thrust against his, eager to reach its climax. I could feel the need growing, hungering for its release. I could feel the muscles in my lower body tighten as I neared the peak of bliss and then Christopher stopped. He froze and stared down at me in anticipation. My body relaxed, the need fading fast and I felt disappointed.