Taken Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at him, waiting for him to pull away, but he remained still above me.

"You're going to beg me for it Skye, by the end of the night you'll be begging me for release, to feel me fill you up with cum."

"Never!" I bit out.

"It will be a long night than."

"Godamnit Christopher!" I groaned as I shielded my eyes from the sun, the movement making every muscle cry out in pain. I was sore, every inch of my body hurt from the hours of abuse I'd fought through. He'd spent the entire night bringing me just along the brink of orgasm before withdrawing, leaving all of my senses on high; it was along the early signs of dawn that I'd finally broken down and begged. My voice had barely been above a whisper from the crying and screaming. I begged him, pleaded with him to finish. And the last thing I remembered was the pure pleasure assaulting all my senses. I felt Christopher beside me as he moaned and rubbed his face. Then he grabbed his head and swore.

"Keep it down would yah?"

"Keep it down?" demanded Clyde as he stood above us. Christopher looked up and glared.

"Yah, my head is killing me."

"Perhaps it's from all the liquor and dehydration after spilling your seed inside my wife!" Clyde growled. Christopher slapped my ass and laughed.

"Can you blame me brother?"

"What is wrong with you? Have you no fear of the Devil?" Christopher laughed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Your wife begged me, how could I resist her wiles? I am only a man." I sat up immediately and slapped him.

"How dare you! You stumbled in here, drunk off your ass and used me."

"I'll let that one go because your husband is here, but hit me again Skye and I'll make sure you will regret it." he warned.

"Enough is enough Christopher. Go take some aspirin and have some breakfast. Jessie and Joe have arrived, and cousin Hank will be here after lunch." With help from Clyde, Christopher stood and made his way out of the barn. I looked up at Clyde; his face was void of any emotion other than pure annoyance.

"Is that how it is now? I've fulfilled my duty and am free for anyone to use?" I demanded. He shrugged in response.

"Why should I really care? It's not like you care about me, why should I return the favor? As long as you perform your wifely duties; I could care less about the rest." The way he said it, so coldly. I didn't want it to, but it hurt. He was the kind one, the one who held me and wiped away my tears; protected me against the rest of his family. He'd finally realized he couldn't make me love him, his response was to cut off all emotion. If the sight of me with my torn dress, bruised, and tangled hair meant anything, he hid it well. I bit my lip to prevent from responding.

"Well at least I know where you stand." I replied. Without another word he turned and left. I rolled over, covered up with the horse blanket and stared at the wooden panel, making shapes out of the swirls as though they were clouds in the sky. I didn't see a way out, no matter how hard I put my mind to it, and every option was quickly blocked off.

"Skye?" I quickly stood and turned to find Emily standing at the stall door. She had large bags and dark rings under her eyes, her hair was pulled back in a tight bun and she looked behind her to make sure we were alone before she entered the stall. She hurried to my side and pulled out a folded napkin from her dress pocket. She unwrapped and revealed a blueberry muffin.

"I didn't see Clyde bring you breakfast, and while I know you're not exactly excited about being pregnant, you are eating for two. Don't blame the baby for the sins of the father," she pleaded, holding the muffin out as though it were a peace offering. I took it without argument and took a giant bite. I was hungry and it tasted delicious. She reached back into her pocket, and placed a pill in my hand.

"Take it, it's a prenatal." I stared at the pill in the middle of my hand as I chewed my muffin.

"Emily, where did you get this?"

"Clyde keeps a stock of them in his medical supplies." I could feel the thought there, just at the edge of my brain.

"Medical supplies? What kind of medical supplies Emily?" She looked confused as she started listing off the medications she knew off the top of her head.

"Remember when I told you I'd need for you to do something?" She nodded.

"We're going to need Diluadid and four syringes. Can you get that for me without getting caught?"

"Sedate them? You really think that's going to work?" I nodded, mind reeling with a plan.

"Just enough to get us out of here, I just need to figure out how to rewire the car."

"Maggie knows how to work on cars, she was raised by a mechanic," Emily announced. I wrapped her in a tight hug.

"How much longer are the cousins here?" I asked softly.

"Maybe two weeks, when they all get to work it doesn't take long. They're only building the barn this time. House in a few months, right before my wedding..."

"There isn't going to be a wedding Emily; we're going to get out of here, and you're going to be able to do whatever you want."

"Where will I stay? Will I see any of my nieces and nephews?"

"We will find a way to make it work; but the first step is getting out of here. Now can you do this? We're going to have to heavily sedate all of your brothers and even your mother." Emily nodded as she stared off into space.

"Can you do this?"

"Yes; I have to go now." She stood and fled the barn. I finished my muffin while I plotted our escape. I was just going to have to trust that she could do this.

The entire time the cousin's visited Clyde kept me in the barn, like a shameful secret. I didn't fight when Christopher came back to visit me, some nights I laid awake for hours jumping at every noise and dreading his return. I no longer had any threats against him; he was free to do as he pleased with no consequences as long as he didn't risk the baby. He'd aim for the face when he hit me, or my arms and legs. Clyde didn't even speak to me when he visited to drop off food and rinse my bucket. I knew he could see the bruises, he knew what his brother was doing and he let him. For some reason it hurt worse than any abuse I was suffering under the hands of Christopher. I could tell Emily wasn't sleeping well, but neither of us wanted to talk about it. I was pretty sure she blamed herself for what her brother was doing to me. But I looked at it more that as long as his attention was on me, it wasn't on her and that's the one thought that helped me endure it.

The few minutes Emily could steal to visit, I took time to get to know her more. Crazy family and religion aside, she was a bright kid. She was almost done with her high school credits through homeschooling program. She had a passion for animals, it started from when she was a young girl and her father bought her Ethel. Right around the time Christopher had first attacked her, Ethel had been her best friend. The one thing she had control over in life was her horse. Well whenever Ethel wasn't in a mood. I smiled as she rattled off the few precious memories. I shared a few of mine, the first boyfriend I ever had, and my first day of high school. Memories of Rachel and I, all the silly things we'd done together.

When the new barn was finished I was actually allowed to go and see it. Clyde unlocked me from my chains, and bathed me. He gave me a new dress and we piled into the back of the truck as we drove down some dirty paths. Felt like miles before we made it to a clearing, erected there off to the side was a giant identical barn, complete with several stalls for horses. It was a relief to see Becky smiling and excited again. She ran around the barn, some of her younger brothers and sisters following suite. Clyde smiled as he watched them squeal in their delight, opening and closing doors. It was a little bittersweet knowing that soon I'd be ripping them away from happiness once again. With the cousins gone, things fell into old routine. I was allowed back into the house, helping Sarah with the kitchen.

With eyes on me that left Emily to do most of the work, talking with Maggie; granted she wasn't too afraid after the last beating, or that there was even a shred of hope left. When Emily confirmed that Maggie had agreed I told her what I needed her to do. She looked frightened, and I reminded her of what would happen if we didn't leave. Marrying her second cousin seemed to be motivation enough. I went to bed that night with renewed hope. I was nervous when we went to bed. What if he found it? What if he discovered what we'd done? I shook my head, shaking the doubts away. I sat down on the edge of the bed as took off my dress and awaited him to hand me a clean one. It was the routine. He rarely even spoke to me now. I quickly pulled it on over my head and watched as took off his day clothes and climbed into his pajamas. He glanced over when he saw me watching and smiled.

"See something you like dear wife?" he asked. I looked down and shook my head, face flushing.

"Roll over than, towards the wall. I'm going to read the bible to the baby tonight." I glanced at the nightstand drawer where he kept his bible. I felt my heart skip a few beats, of all nights he wanted to read tonight? He took a few steps closer and as he reached for the drawer I grabbed his hand.

"I-I-I was actually thinking...maybe tonight...it's been so long since you've touched me Clyde..." I announced.

"This is true; you are already with-child. What need do I have to touch you?" I stared up at him, lower lip trembling.

"I-I know I've been downright awful and I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Why should I believe you?" he sneered as he pulled his hand away.

"Please Clyde; I need you." I pleaded, sliding down onto my knees before him. I wrapped my arms tightly around his legs.

"I can't trust you," he argued. I nuzzled my face against his groin, his own body betraying him. I didn't argue further as I pressed further and further against him. He groaned as he tried to untangle himself from me. I pulled his pants down suddenly and was greeted with the massive size of his erection. I didn't wait for orders or for him to protest. I took him into my mouth, all protests dying in the back of his mouth. I looked up, watching his reaction as I brought him further and further into my mouth. His hand rested softly on the top of my head as I quickened my pace, using my tongue the best I knew how.

"I've been waiting so long for you to accept me like this," he moaned. I didn't respond, instead I continued ravishing him with my mouth, I hated myself for doing it but it was the one thing I knew would work as a distraction. Just when I started to get almost his entire length down my mouth Clyde groaned and suddenly grabbed both sides of my head and ramming his cock down my throat. I didn't try to pull away, and I could hear him moaning my name until finally he gave one final thrust, holding my head all the way down until most of his shaft was buried inside my throat, my body convulsed a little as he it tried to repel him as he shot is load, but it didn't force him to move. He shuddered at the sensation before slowly withdrawing himself from me. I coughed and wiped my lips on the back of my hand feeling a little dizzy and light headed. Clyde chuckled at the sight of me as he kicked his pants the rest of the way off. He kissed me, not caring one bit where my mouth had been moments before. He kneeled beside me on the bed and gripped me possessively.

When he pulled away from the kiss he smiled and stretched out in the bed, pulling me in tightly next to him. I was still facing the wall which was going to be a problem, but I knew there was nothing I could do about it. Clyde was a pretty heavy sleeper so I just needed to bide my time until he was out cold. I stared at the wall as I focused on counting seconds in between his breaths. I'd spent enough nights awake doing it before because only when he was asleep did I feel safe enough to close my eyes. I move so slowly it felt like hours before I was able to slowly roll over and around him, I focused on breathing softly as not to risk the chance of being caught. Not when I was so close. I couldn't afford that kind of set-back. As my foot came down on the wooden board I worked on getting my other foot over him while also reaching for the nightstand. I pulled it just enough to reach the vial and needle. I'd seen Clyde do it once so I was pretty sure I could do it. My hands trembled as I uncapped the needle and stuck the needle point into the vial. It took me several tries because I couldn't get my hands to stop shaking. I had to be fast, any second he could wake up and it would all be over. I wasn't sure how much to fill it with. I didn't know what would happen if I gave him too much, I wanted them to spend life in prison, not die. Death was too good for them.

I tiptoed closer; I brought the needle down closer to his neck. Emily had pointed for the area where I should be able to find their artery, guaranteed to drop him like a brick almost. Because once I stabbed him I'd need the sedative to work as fast as possible to make sure I survived him waking up. I took a deep breath and stabbed him quickly and pressed my thumb down on the plunger pumping as much as I could into his blood stream. Clyde's eyes shot open in surprise and shock. His hand shot up and grabbed my wrist, pulling the needle out of his neck wile a small trail of blood ran down his throat.

"Skye, You dirty little bicchhh," his words were already slurred as he rolled over and tackled me to the floor. His hand grabbed me around the throat and squeezed but even as he wrapped his hands around his grip was loosening. I pushed him back and watched as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

"I am not Skye, I am Lyndsay!" I spat kicking him as hard as I could in his ribcage; he was too defenseless to stop me. But I didn't stop at one, I kicked and stomped, stopping when I became breathless. I picked up the vial and grabbed the remaining needles out of the drawer. I filled each one about ¾ and carefully made my way out of the room, nearly running into Emily as I did. She looked scared, like a deer caught in headlights.

"He's out; do you have clothes prepared for the kids?" Emily nodded and held her hand out.

"No Emily, I can't let you do that. I'll sedate them, you deal with the kids." Emily shook her head and insisted.

"Becky is doing that. She thinks it's a surprise fire drill and I told her our parents want us to do it ourselves." I felt bad that we lied, but I wasn't sure it would have worked any other way.

"You get Mama, Christopher is mine." I stared at her and nodded.

"Remember Emily, if he wakes up Georgie our plan is finished." She nodded in understanding and tiptoed her way up the stairs to her brother's room. I kept my fingers crossed as I tiptoed to their mother's room. Having spent a few nights sleeping it I knew my way around in the dark. Mama was snoring away is I approached and slowly pushed the door open. Mama never shut the door all the way, she once told me of the night Georgie had woken in the middle of the night crying and her door knob was jammed and she kept trying to break the door down to check on him, but no matter what she did it wouldn't budge. I opened the door just enough for me to slide into the room. I bit off the lid and moved closer. She had no blinds, she preferred the sunlight to wake her as soon as it rose and that was the clock she ran on. Moonlight shone in, just bright enough I could make out her old withered face and long hair strewn out. It was the only time she even wore her hair down besides when she was bathing. She prided herself of how she presented herself and she had high standards for what she considered presentable. It had been the rules of her husband and her obedience meant she was rarely punished. The amount of brainwash the poor old lady must had suffered; it caused chills to run down my spine. She looked a lot older than she probably was due to rough living; but I imagined she'd spent over 30 years living this way.

How old had she been when her husband kidnapped her? She would shake her head at the question and change the subject. But then I remembered the humiliation she'd put me through when she'd had her son bend me over the table while she broke a spoon over ass. The awful things she said, the fact she blamed Emily when she'd been attacked. Just as the needle was a few inches from her throat something hit me from behind. I fell to the floor on my knees, dropping the needle. I looked for it with one hand while I reached back to touch the source of the pounding in my head with the other. My hand came back bloody and I saw she'd hit me with her cane. She sat up and slammed the heel of her foot down on my face; I saw bright colored lights and collapsed against the floor. I spotted the sedative just under her bed.

"You are Satan's whore," she cursed as she stood and reached for her cane.

"Clyde will forgive me in time, but I simply will not stand you living for another minute you disobedient..." her words dropped off as she looked down. I'd stabbed the needle into the middle of her thigh and plunged the entire thing into her body. Her knees gave out and she fell on top of me, crushing me against the floor but I managed to crawl out from under her body. Her body started seizing and she clutched her chest, the sounds of gasping coming from her. I watched as she struggled to breath, clutching her throat desperately. She was having a reaction or I'd given her too much, either way I stood there emotionless while she died. When the rise and fall of her chest ceased I collapsed in relief. That was one last person I had to think about. Pulled the last needle out of my pocket and took a couple deep breaths a before I stood and made my way towards Georgie's room.

I grabbed a large kitchen knife as moved across the kitchen. If wasn't able to get close before he woke up, I had weapon to protect myself. He was the biggest and baddest. I glanced up the stairs, I didn't hear much of a noise and I had to keep hope that Emily had been able to follow through. I slowly gripped the doorknob; I was running on pure adrenalin now. The door creaked and I cursed as I opened the door just enough to stick my head through. I could see Georgie curled around his middle wife Ruth. His hand possessively wrapped around her pregnant belly. I held the needle ready position as I inched closer to his sleeping form. We were so close I could taste it. I leaned over to find his neck, I didn't waste a second as I stabbed and shot him full of dilaudid. He woke up with a jerk and I dropped the needle as I backed away. I glared at him as he threw the blanket aside and stomped after me. Unlike his brother and mother it didn't seem as though the sedative was working. I cursed and reached behind me for the doorknob.

He grabbed me around the throat with both hands wrapping tightly and lifted me off the ground. I immediately reached up and tried to rip his hands away but he was too strong. He wasn't weakening and I could feel the blood supply being cut from my brain as I started to pass out. Ruth was there in an instant, hitting on Georgie, pleading for my life.

"She's too young to know better Georgie, please don't kill her. With proper punishment she'll learn to behave," Ruth pleaded. While I appreciated her attempt, I shook my head and kicked him right in the shin. He dropped me and turned around to slap his second wife. She fell back onto her bottom as he turned back to me.

"Oh I'll punish you alright!" he announced with an evil gleam in his eyes. He turned me around with such force I landed against the wooden door as he ripped my dress open from the back. His body pressed up against me as he reached for my waistband. I knew where he was going, he'd been here before; I pushed against the wall but he was too strong to fight.