Taken for a Ride

Story Info
Becoming the femboi plaything for a young couple.
4.2k words
4.65
9.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnaV
AnnaV
104 Followers

It was time to meet up with the guys I used to work with. As I was driving I had offered to pick Yeung up on the way. Yeung had been working with us for a couple of years as a mathematical modeller - a really bright girl who moved from Hong Kong to the UK in her teens and joined our team straight out of Uni. Despite being a good twenty five years her senior, we got on well and always had interesting chats, so I was looking forward to catching up with her in the car before meeting up with everyone else.

When I got to her flat I gave her a call to let her know I had arrived.

"I'm running a little late, Antony. Can you park up and come and wait whilst I finish getting ready?"

"Sure. I'll be there in a couple of minutes."

"Good stuff. It's flat 6. Press the buzzer and I'll leave the door open for you."

"Be right there."

So, I parked the car and pressed the buzzer for flat 6. Without an answer, the door buzzed and let me in. I found the flat and found the door open.

I tapped on the door.

"Hey, Yeung, it's me."

"Come in. Make yourself at home. I'll be out in a minute."

I could see the door to the lounge was ajar and pushed it open. Being an avid reader I couldn't resist looking through her bookshelves. Yeung lives with her boyfriend, a software engineer, and their bookshelves were mainly technical books with a few travel books thrown in. At the end of the shelf there were a few science fiction books, some of which I had seen but not read, well, probably since I was Yeung's age.

"I thought you'd be looking at our books"

I was so engrossed in snooping through her little library that I hadn't heard Yeung enter and spun around.

"That's me, Yeung! Knowing what you're like, I'm just glad to see that there are a few novels here and not just technical books."

I kept talking whilst my brain was processing things. In the couple of years we'd worked together, I don't think I'd ever seen Yeung not wearing jeans or trousers and a baggy top. Well, almost never. There was one time that she wore a tight-fitting pullover that showed she had a pair of pert breasts.

But today, the young lady in front of me was wearing a black, long-sleeved, semi-opaque top covering a black push up bra, a black leather mini-skirt revelling plenty of her thighs which looked amazing in the sheer black tights that she was wearing. And rather than the ballet flats or trainers that she usually wore, she was perched on four inch black, knee-high stiletto boots.

And her usual neutral make-up had been replaced with extreme, almost goth-like eye make-up which made the most of her almond shaped eyes, perfect contouring on her cheeks and ruby red lips.

The complete combination was so out of character to how she usually presented at work and when we'd been out before, socially. I couldn't help but wonder how her outfit would go down with the bunch of engineers we were just about to have dinner with.

"So what do you think, Antony? Do you like my new look?"

"Well, yes! I barely recognised you."

"Hah! Don't worry. It's still me. Here, look."

Yeung spun around through three hundred and sixty degrees first in one direction and then reversed back in the opposite direction.

My breath was taken away.

"It's certainly a more bold direction. I hope it's not inappropriate for me to say it, but you look amazing! If I was twenty years younger ..."

I left the thought hanging between us.

Whilst looking each other in the eye, Yeung stepped up closer and was now right in front of me. Being as close as she was I could now smell her perfume. Unless I was mistaken, Anais Anais.

"I'm not offended, Antony. In fact I'm excited that you find me attractive. And you should know, that there's something about you that I often think about whilst my boyfriend is fucking me. I wonder what it would be like to be in bed with you as we're fucking."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from the shy woman I used to work with. She was seducing me and I was wondering if I should let her or put a stop to it.

Yeung took the decision out of my hands.

With my visual and aural senses being overloaded, I found myself reaching down and cupping her cute butt, pulling her in to an embrace. Now on her tiptoes, Yeung was now kissing me.

As I was caressing her cute butt, Yeung's tongue was tangling with mine as we became more amorous. Her left hand was holding me in tight whilst her right was pulling my head down to meet hers.

With the kiss getting more and more passionate, my hands were now exploring her body as our fully-clothed bodies were entwined together. My old heart was racing and I could feel Yeung's heart beating against her breast.

This was so wrong. It felt like I was taking advantage of Yeung, but in reality it was me who was being seduced. My natural instincts were taking over and I knew I was becoming aroused.

Yeung noticed it too.

Without breaking the kiss and our embrace, Yeung slid her right hand down between us and began stroking my erection through my jeans.

I had to stop this, so I broke the kiss.

"Stop, Yeung! We can't do this. I'm old enough to be your dad."

"But this is telling a different story."

I looked down and saw Yeung still caressing my cock over the top of my jeans. I hadn't noticed until now, but she had long, red talons on each of her finger tips. They looked so sexy as they rubbed up and down my length.

"Are you sure you don't want to go any further? Just say the word and it all stops here."

I hesitated, enjoying the feeling but knowing that this would take our friendship down a path that would have no turning back.

Yeung had dropped to her knees and was unbuckling my belt.

"Yeung! Stop! There's something you don't know about me."

I wasn't sure what was going on, but I couldn't let Yeung find out my secret. Something I've kept from people I work with.

"Do you mean that you're a crossdresser? That you like to wear women's clothes? I know all about you, you dirty old perv!"

She smiled up at me.

"In fact, I bet that you're wearing tights right now beneath your jeans and a pure of cute knickers."

Blushing I just nodded.

"How ... when ... but how ...?"

"You probably don't remember when I came for my interview and was shown around the lab. You was getting something off one of the high shelves and your jeans dropped slightly. I was sure I saw the waistband of a pair of sheer tights. It turned me on so much. I couldn't wait to get on the train and play with myself in the toilets. I've not cum so hard for ages, picturing your cock straining against your tights. You was the main reason I took the job as I wanted to get to know you. I wanted us to fuck and now, two years later, I'm finally going to do it."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No. I told my boyfriend all about it and how it turned me on. Once he got over the shock, it became part of our fantasy. It went from we wanting to be fucked by you when you're wearing tights, to him catching us fucking and him watching before taking his revenge on you making out with his woman. Now our fantasy is he wants to fuck a femboi whilst I watch him."

"I never would have guessed I would be part of your fantasies."

Whilst filling in the gaps, Yeung had unbuckled my jeans and they were around my knees revealing my own pair of ten denier sheer to the waist black tights. A pair of Wolford's finest and new on today. My black lace knickers were struggling to hide my unfeminine bulge

I kicked off my shoes and let Yeung pull my jeans down and then kicked those off too. From her vantage point, Yeung rolled my knickers down and biting her lower lip looked up at me.

"Hmm . . . You can't believe just how horny I am right now, Antony. I've waited so long for this moment."

With my knickers now discarded on my jeans on the floor next to me, Yeung got me to lift my feet so she could remove my socks.

"Oh! I hoped you would. Is that painted toe nails I see?"

I nodded.

"Red, unless I'm mistaken."

I carried on nodding.

"Shall we?"

"If you're sure Yeung. I don't want to take advantage of you."

"Don't worry, Antony, there's only one person who is being taken advantage of and you'll see that it isn't me!"

With a glint in her eye, Yeung grabbed the gusset of my new, expensive tights and ripped a hole in them and fished out my rock hard, cum dripping cock from its confines.

Keeping eye contact, Yeung collected the pre-cum from my cock head and pooled it all on the tip of her tongue. Making sure I could see what she was doing she then swallowed it all and showed me her empty tongue.

"Mmm. You taste so much better than my boyfriend. I can't wait to have a mouthful of your spunk in my mouth."

"If you keep talking like that, I may not be able to hold on much longer and make a mess all over your face."

"Well, we can't have that. Not with the first load, anyway."

Yeung was now using her lips around my sensitive glands. One of her hands was slowly gliding up and down my length as her other was caressing my nylon covered thighs.

The sensation coursing through my body reminded me of my first time with a woman. It was the second year at uni and the girl I had been seeing for a few weeks were in bed as we explored each other's bodies before we lost our virginities together. We didn't last long, but when I shot my load in her pussy the sensations were, well, you know how they were - no one forgets their first time cumming inside a tight, virgin vagina.

Today was the first time I had made love with a woman whilst wearing women's clothes. It was like losing my virginity for a second time.

Of course, Yeung didn't know this. Her stroking my legs was nearly as erotic as the sensations her lips were having on my manhood.

Should I call it a manhood? Perhaps I'll call it my clitty whilst I'm wearing these tights.

With her head bobbing up and down, her tongue wrapping around my gland as she slowed down and sped up. Her hand stroking me, then playing with my balls. She knew how to keep a cock hard.

"Oh shit Yeung! If you're not careful, I'm going to cum soon."

"Perfect!" she said whilst letting my engorged clitty escape her lips, "I want to hold your cock and feel your cum pulsing along your length in to my hot lips. Want to fill me up, Antony?"

What red-blooded man could resist? Yes, I looked like a woman from the waist down, but my clitty was ready to blow, very soon. Looking down and seeing such a sexy woman between my thighs as she sucked me off - I wasn't going to last long.

"Careful Yeung. I'm very close ..."

She started to bob up and down quicker and quicker. Now both hands were caressing my nylon covered legs as she used her mouth to envelop my clitty.

"Are you sure it's okay to cum in your mouth?"

Without breaking eye contact, Yeung just nodded.

I grabbed her head and began thrusting harder and harder, faster and faster.

I couldn't hold back any longer then released my load.

Yeung finally shut her eyes as she felt me filling up her mouth with my cum.

I've not been so turned on for years . . .

. . . and I've not cum as much!

My girly clitty kept pumping for so long and finally I dropped to my knees, satiated.

Now face to face again, Yeung stuck out her tongue to show me how much cum she had just received. Leaning forward, we began kissing again. She pushed her tongue in to my welcoming mouth and we shared my spunk with each other.

I should be ashamed to say it, but this wasn't the first time I've tasted my own cum. In fact, every time I masturbate, I drink every single drop of my own cum. I hate to think of those little swimmers dying in a tissue or down the toilet. I much prefer to keep them inside my own belly.

But this load was all for Yeung, so I make sure that she has all of my spunk in her mouth when we break our kiss.

"That was amazing, Antony! You've made me so horny."

"You were pretty good too, Yeung! Was it everything you fantasised about?"

"So far, yes."

So far? What did that mean?

"But now I've helped you cum, it's your turn to bring me to an orgasm."

Yeung stood up and slid her skirt down her thighs before stepping out of it. I love a pair of sexy legs and I couldn't resist feeling her young, firm legs and was soon running my hands up and down them.

I then noticed her drop knickers alongside her skirt and heard her ripping a hole in a second pair of tights today.

"My turn, Antony. I want to cum so fucking much and you're just what I need."

I looked up to see Yeung was stroking what was a now stroking her not inconsiderable cock.

The look on my face must have been a picture.

"Perhaps I should have mentioned it, but I wanted it to be a surprise. Smile."

Yeung had her phone out and was videoing my response to seeing her cock. From my angle looking up, it looked bigger than average. It was scary, but I wanted to give her as much pleasure as she had just given me.

To stop it bobbing and weaving in front of me, I reached out one hand and began to stroke her. This was the first flesh and blood cock I have held other than my own. Yes, I've played with plenty of dildos and practised fellating them, deep-throating them.

But I'd never held any one else's erection.

Here goes Antony - fulfil your second fantasy of the day. You let a woman (well, you thought she was) suck you off whilst wearing sext, expensive tights, why not tick another of your targets off and give a blow job? This could even be a third item on the list - making out with a trans-woman. How sexy is that? A femboi giving a trans-woman oral sex?

"Oh yeah! Take your time Antony. Get used to holding my cock. See how it's getting bigger and harder as you hold me? Want to give her a taste?"

Looking up, I just nodded.

Rolling up my tongue I poked at her circumcised cock head. I probed her pee-hole and collected her pre-cum. Just a few drops but a taste similar but different to my own. As my tongue touch this sensitive part of her body, I felt her erection tense in my grasp.

I now knew I could do this.

With one hand holding her shaft, I brought my lips to the tip of her cock and keeping my lips around my teeth I let her penetrate my mouth.

"Oh, that's so good. So many year's I've been waiting to feel a man's lips around my clitty!"

Yeung calls her cock a clitty too!

"My boyfriend would masturbate her 'til she shoots, but he's never been this intimate with her."

Now I had her in my mouth, I wanted to practise some of the techniques that Yeung had been using in me just minutes before. I varied the pace, stroked hard and soft. I let her clitty penetrate my throat opening, then had just the merest tip between my puckered lips.

I could feel her clitty becoming harder and harder as I made love to her.

"Wow . . . I never knew it would be this good Antony. We've got to do this again and again!"

Yeung had now grabbed my head. With my lips now not wanting to leave her clitty, she walked backwards to sit on the edge of the sofa. I crawled on my knees to keep her beautiful lollipop in my mouth.

All the while, Yeung carried on filming our first time together. Her breath was getting shorter, so I was preparing to receive my first taste of her spunk.

"Fuck. FUCK! FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!"

I think Yeung was about to give me her personal gift.

"No! Stop! Don't do that."

I looked up to see what I was doing wrong.

But Yeung wasn't looking at me. She was looking over my shoulder.

Then she nodded softly and held my head in place as she continued to use my mouth as her personal sex toy.

I was now focusing on bringing off this sexy woman and to enjoy the taste of her cum and having her shoot her load in to my belly.

It was then that I felt another hole being ripped in my tights and felt a finger probing my femboi pussy. My eyes must have looked like saucers as Yeung looked down at me.

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear,

"Don't worry. He's very big, but he will be gentle . . ."

I could feel his finger was now applying lubricant in my hole."

". . . and he won't last long. Relax and it'll soon be over!"

Doing as instructed I continued to pay attention to Yeung's clitty as I felt a cock entering me from the other end for the first time.

Yeung was right. He was taking it slowly. I could feel my sphincter being probed but not allowing entrance.

Looking at her boyfriend who was not attempting to mount me, Yeung said,

"Take it easy. This is his first time being used as a femboi. It's not like when you first fucked me. Relax, Antony. Once he's inside, it will soon be very different."

I was trying to relax as he kept poking at me. I heard him squirt more lube over my rear and then, pop, his head was through my sphincter!

Having gone through this many times with my dildos, I was now ready to accept his whole length.

Now he was inside me, he began alternating between stroking my nylon covered buttocks and giving them a hard slap. He was nudging further in to my femboi pussy and then with one big final push, he pushed his whole solid cock in to my no longer virgin hole.

Despite expecting it, I still screamed out in pain!

Or I would have done if Yeung didn't take advantage by pushing her clitty right down my throat.

Not quite the night I had been expecting. I had thought we'd be going out for a quiet meal with a few old friends and then go home with a full belly and some good memories.

But here I was on my knees wearing just a pair of tights, being spit-roasted by a young woman with a sexy clitty and her hung boyfriend.

What would the old team think if they could see me now?

As if my thoughts were magic, at that moment, my phone rang. Obviously, I wasn't in a position to take the call, but Yeung reached for my jeans and looked at the caller ID.

"It's the guys. Shall I take it?"

Yeung and her man continued to pound both my holes as she asked. I looked up and gave the barest of nods. She put it on speaker-phone mode

"Hello! Antony's phone."

"Hi. Yeung, is that you?"

"Yes. Antony's quite busy helping me and Richard sort something out. I'm not sure what time we'll make it. Why don't you start with out us?"

So that's his name - it's Richard who is taken my anal virginity!

l

"Okay. If you're sure. We'll see you later. Have fun. Bye Yeung. Bye Antony."

"Oh, he's having fun, but he's got his mouthful right now, but I'm sure he'll tell you all about it later. See ya!"

Yeung was right about Richard. Perhaps it was the call from our friends but I could sense that he was close to flooding my innards with his spunk. He was now holding on tight to my waist as he pounded me like a cheap slut. Every thrust of his cock was pushing his girlfriend's clitty further and further down my throat.

My gag reflex had waned I was now a pleasure toy for these two people. I reached between my legs and realised that my clitty was now rock hard again.

"I'm going to cum in your boyfriend's sweet pussy, Yeung. He's so much tighter than you. I'm going to fill him up so much with my spunk. So glad you didn't let me cum all week. He's going to be full of my spunk for days."

"Be gentle, Richard. He's not used to a cock in his femboi pussy and you know how big you are."

I'm sure Yeung was trying to get him to cum as quickly as possible and get it over with . . .

. . . but I was enjoying being called a femboi and having a man get hard as he fucked me.

I was now using my inner muscles to milk his cock. I couldn't wait to feel his rod pulse inside my pussy and deposit his thick, white spunk inside my bowels.

"Oh shit! He's good Yeung. I'm going to fill him up and breed him like the dirty boi you promised me years ago!"

And he did!

I let Yeung drop out of my mouth as I screamed in pleasure at my first man. I looked down between my thighs and I swear I've never been so turned on.

AnnaV
AnnaV
104 Followers
12