Taken for a Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding my waist in place, he began shooting inside me. Spray after bountiful spray was filling my bowels and heading towards my belly. His cock was so big I'm sure that I could see each pulse of his cock swelling my belly.

I looked up to see Yeung looking puzzled as she continued to stroke her clitty. And watched her boyfriend treat me like a cum whore.

Finally, he stopped pumping in my rear, but he didn't withdraw. He didn't know it, but this is what I always wanted. I didn't want my first time to end with my gaping hole releasing the seed. If he goes soft in me, hopefully my sphincter will contract and keep it all inside.

Like the hungry cum slut I had become in the last couple of hours, I reached up to stroke Yeung's cock.

"Are you ready for me now, Antony?"

"Yes please? Can I bring you to an orgasm, Yeung? Can I taste your girly cum and have that in my belly to mix with your boyfriend's?"

"Oh, you know just the way my mind works, darling. I'm going to make such a mess of your throat!"

With that, Yeung grabbed the sides of my head and began fucking my throat. For such a petite woman, she know how to fuck a femboi's throat. I really hoped that this wasn't going to be a one-off.

"You ready for me, old timer?"

I nodded.

"Here I cum, darling. Enjoy every drop."

As promised, she started to shoot in to my mouth. I considered fighting the gag reflex again and letting her shoot straight down my throat, but decided I wanted to taste every drop and show her how much spunk she had given to me, so I held her in my mouth and stroked her and stroked her until every last drop of her had spilled out.

When I was convinced she had finished, I opened my mouth to show Yeung how much she had spent inside me.

"Oh wow! Look how horny you got me Antony! I can't believe what you did to me!!"

Joining me on the floor, Richard's cock now soft in my rectum, we exchanged her sperm between us.

I didn't set off tonight thinking I'd fall in love, but does it make me shallow that having let a trans woman and her boyfriend spit-roast me and fill me up with what seemed a pint of spunk that I was now in the arms of someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with?

It my have been the post-coital effect, but I knew this wouldn't be my last time this this stunning young trans-woman all the way from Hong Kong.

12