Taken for a Ride

Story Info
Always check your taxi!
1.4k words
4.09
34.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alli had enjoyed a fantastic night, she'd been with her friends and had an amazing time. She also drank rather a lot! Which may have explained why she didn't notice that the taxi she got into was not an official taxi. The fact that she was distracted by her phone call telling her friends (in an inebriated way) how much she'd enjoyed herself may explain why she didn't notice that the taxi wasn't taking her home.

The first indication that something wasn't right was when the taxi suddenly took a sharp right turn down a very dark country lane. Looking up from her phone she noticed the overwhelming darkness all around her. Not a house or solitary streetlight interrupted this blanket of enveloping blackness.

"Where are we?" She asked in a slightly confused way, trying her best to pull herself together and make sense of her surroundings. "this isn't the way to my house!"

"You're right love, we're just taking a shortcut."

"Are you sure about that?"

"I'm sure I know where we're going."

A few moments later the taxi, if it was one, pulled over into a dark and secluded carpark. Hearing the engine turn off, a feeling of dread quickly filled her belly. She clutched her phone tightly in her fingers; Light from the screen showing off her low cut dress, ample cleavage and worried face. It didn't even occur to her to use the phone to ring for help until it was far too late. Within seconds the door to the back of the taxi was open and he stood framed against the pale moonlight. He was taller than she'd realised sat in the front seat and there was a menacing air to him and his behaviour.

He reached out and plucked the phone from her frozen fingers, placing it on the dashboard completely out of reach. He then slid into the car to sit next to her.

Coming to her senses and realising she needed to move she darted to the far side of the taxi and tried the door handle but it wouldn't open. The driver started to laugh out loud...

"Even if you could get out where are you going to go cutie? We're miles from anywhere, you weren't paying attention and have no idea where you are."

"Please take me home, what do you want?" The look of realisation that crossed her face as she finally understood the situation fed the lust growing in the drivers dark eyes...

"I'll take you home - assuming you're a good little girl."

With that he reached out and grabbed the front of her low cut dress hauling it down so that her breasts practically exploded out of the top. He grabbed them hard twisting her nipples and using them to pull her towards him. She winced and cried out at the roughness of his touch on her tender breasts. Tears filled her eyes as his brutal fingers twisted and pulled on them, she tried to pull away, to slide away as far as she could but he simply grabbed a handful of her hair and hauled her towards him. She tried to slap him and he laughed again.

She was smaller than him, and couldn't match his strength as he grabbed her and flipped her over face down across his knees.

"Ladies that misbehave must be taught a lesson." Pushing her dress up, his hand slammed down against her panty-covered ass. She screamed, the sound excited him more. She could feel the hardness of his cock pressing up against her through the material of their clothes and panicked, thrashing around on his legs. He was strong though. With one arm he held her hair and leaned on her back, with his free hand he roughly pulled her panties down over her flailing legs and shoved them into her mouth. Quickly sliding his belt off her wrapped it around her face sealing it over her open mouth so that her dirty panties were trapped inside.

Grinning at his handiwork he returned his full attention to her bare ass. The red marks from his previous spanking were a target for his hand slamming down over and over into the same spots until her ass glowed crimson red. She whimpered, cried and wriggled in his lap, tears streaming down her cheeks, muffled begging for him to stop. But then suddenly there was nothing but silence, the blows had stopped. A soft caress over her throbbing cheeks, fingers tracing down to between her legs to that sweet vulnerable spot. All movement ceased. She froze - barely breathing as the tips of his fingers touched her lips.

"You're wet cutie... perhaps you enjoyed that spanking."

The cheeks on her face matched the cheeks of her ass glowing crimson - it was possible - but as he pushed two fingers inside her the fact that she was aroused was undeniable. His finger slid in and out of her slowly before he started to circle her clit expertly. His touch was impossible - exciting her and scaring her at the same time. She couldn't resist - she couldn't believe how skilled his fingers were - her husband wasn't this good - she whimpered and tried to press her legs together but he easily pushed them apart.

Against her will she could feel that growing urge inside her, the one she denied an pushed away so many times - this man was bringing to closer and closer. The tears had slowed now, her eyes wide in shock as she suddenly peaked, climaxing against her will, her orgasm washing over her in a mind numbing wave.

She was aware of movement, aware she was being shifted but her thoughts were a mess, all over the place and when she finally focused again she was outside on the cool air - he had a fist full of her hair and shoved her forwards - she stumbled and fell face first down against the dirty warm metal of the car bonnet. She tried to stand up but his hand was between her shoulder blades pinning her down. He grabbed one arm and twisted it behind her back as he kicked her feet wider.

As he held her pinned she heard the zip and button to his pants do - the belt was still around her face gagging her - she tried to twist but the pain in her arm stopped her. She felt her skirt raised and his hard cock running against her painful ass. He slid under her and then with no warning he was inside her. She moaned into the gag - his cock felt so thick - much thicker than her husbands. She came almost instantly and the tears started again. Her body betraying her as she orgasmed again and again - with some people it happened but she never knew why.

She was lost the minute he entered her - she could only think about the waves of pleasure emanating from her pussy as he drilled into her over and over again. She'd stopped resisting and was limp on the bonnet of the car, even pushing back slightly and beginning to move with him.

She had lost track of the number of time she had cum - her world consisted of the pain in her ass and tits clashing against the pleasure he was giving her now. She felt him speed up, felt him lose some of his rhythm as he thrust as deep as he could over and over - she knew he was close. He let go of her arms and she reached to breach herself, pushing back against him and she heard that smug laugh as she came again - this time as she came she felt him shove his fat cock deep inside her and felt it throb and pulse - his cum filling her up until she was sure she couldn't take anymore. Then he slowly slid out of her and caught her as she slid off the car to the ground.

Gently he undid the belt and she spat the panties out gasping for breath as she looked at him with glazed, post-orgasm eyes.

"I hope you enjoyed that Alli - your husband says he's sorry he was working late tonight and couldn't make the party so he hoped this would make up for it."

"It certainly did Nick." She kissed him softly and he helped her to to her feet taking her to the boot where he had things to clean her up. They cuddled and looked at the stars for a while before she gingerly sat down in the front for her proper drive home.