Taken for a Ride Pt. 02

Story Info
Piri adds some fun to Emmy's ransom video.
2k words
4.49
26.4k
27

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BMusubi
BMusubi
58 Followers

Emmy spent the next few hours of the ride in relative silence. She still squirmed against the unyielding tightness of the tape pinning her arms and legs and wrapping her fists, still whined here and there into the bright red ball filling her mouth, but couldn't quite seem to muster up same fight she had at the beginning of the day. Partly, her muscles were just exhausted from the struggle, but more than that, she couldn't stop thinking about what had happened earlier, when Piri had her alone. It was wrong, she knew, to be touched like that--by another girl, no less--when she was bound and gagged and helpless to resist. But it had felt better than she ever could have imagined, and in that moment, she'd only wanted more.

When the others returned to the bus, Emmy was sure they'd notice the flush on her face or the look in her eyes, but no one said anything. As long as she was secure, no one seemed to pay her any particular attention. Only Piri occasionally shot her a knowing smile, a possessive look that made Emmy blush and turn away, not wanting to face what they both knew.

* * *

It was dark by the time the bus finally reached its destination, a remote warehouse just off a quiet rural highway. Emmy's abductors had--very carefully--allowed her to eat and use the onboard bathroom, but had only strengthened her bonds afterward. She'd put up some token resistance, but quickly recognized its futility, especially when the purple-haired Piri met her eyes.

The driver pulled the bus into a loading bay, allowing the heavy outer door to close behind them. There was a finality to the loud thunk of the automatic shutter reaching the floor; Emmy felt she was truly in the kidnappers' domain now, cut off from the outside world. The bus's tinted windows had prevented anyone from seeing her during the ride, but now, she couldn't even look out at the freedom that had been taken away.

The other students--or whoever they really were--stood and turned toward Emmy, but Piri stopped them with a raise of her hand. "Wait," she said authoritatively, "let's do a quick sweep of the place first, just to be safe. I don't want anyone catching sight of our package"--she gestured toward Emmy--"and making things more complicated."

"Sure thing," one student responded, and the others nodded. "You'll keep an eye on her?"

"Of course," Piri replied, "She's not going anywhere."

As soon as the others stepped off the bus, Piri wheeled around, grinning. "I guess it's just us again, isn't it?"

"Mmmm, mmnng!" Emmy's heart pounded as her eyes went to the other girl's fingers. She quickly became very aware of how short her skirt was, knew from experience how little protection it offered.

"We're going to use you for a ransom video soon," Piri said, pausing for a dramatic sigh. "If I had my way, I'd just keep you."

"Hhhmmmm..." Emmy squirmed again, feeling a rush go through her body. She wasn't sure if she was even trying to get free, now, or if she just wanted to feel her restriction. Emmy stopped, blushing, only once she realized what she was doing.

"Oh, you like that idea, don't you? I know exactly what kind of girl you are." Piri's dominating smile only got bigger, and Emmy felt her flush deepen. Piri could see right through her.

"I'll tell you what," the purple-haired girl said, sitting down right next to her, body warm against her side. "I have something for you. Look." Piri took out a stylish plastic case, opening it to reveal an egg-shaped object made of silicone and a small remote. "Do you know what this is?"

"Mmm-mmm..." Emmy shook her head, uncertain.

"I put this inside you," Piri said with a wicked look, "and I do this." With a press of the remote, the vibrator leapt to life as Emmy's eyes grew wide. The mere thought of that buzzing inside her, under this cruel beauty's complete control, was almost too much to bear.

"Hmmmgh! Mmmff!"

"Are you saying no?" Piri teased. "Or are you begging for it?" Emmy for once appreciated the large gag filling her mouth, preventing her from responding. Without it, she was afraid of just what she might say.

Piri turned the vibrator off and leaned close to Emmy's ear. "Here's what I'm going to do," she whispered. "I'm going to slide this in, and then we're going to bring you inside for your video." She slipped a hand under Emmy's skirt, bringing the toy close to her growing wetness. "If you cooperate, I'll let you--no, I'll make you--come again. Is that a deal?"

Emmy sat there for a moment, staring ahead, feeling Piri's hand linger right at the hem of her panties. She tried to tell herself that she had no choice, that Piri was making her do this, but felt no more convinced. All she could do was plead with her eyes, an expression that Emmy knew didn't signal refusal any more than consent.

"Good enough for me."

"Mmmgh... hhmmmf!" Emmy gasped through the gag as Piri pushed the vibrator inside her panties and through her waiting lips.

"That's a good girl," Piri said. "Oh, I'm going to have fun with you."

* * *

When the others returned to the bus, two of the men hoisted Emmy out of her seat and carried her into the building. She went rigid at the unfamiliar touch, but otherwise put up little resistance. It was for her own safety, Emmy told herself, and not because of Piri's arrangement. But she could feel the idle vibrator inside her, waiting, a constant reminder of the power this other girl had over her.

Inside, the empty warehouse appeared brand new, even still smelled new. Emmy's captors carried her to a side room, bare except for a heavy metal chair, and sat her down abruptly in the seat. Emmy let out a brief gasp as the vibe shifted inside her, but the kidnappers paid little mind. Only Piri gave her a conspiratorial smile as the others secured Emmy to the seat with yet more tape.

"We're just about ready," Piri said, and Emmy realized she'd made a video call. "Here she is." Emmy tried to pull away as Piri held the phone's rear camera up to her, but accomplished very little. She couldn't see who was on the other end.

"Excellent," came an older man's voice from phone. "You even had to gag her?"

"She was making a lot of noise," Piri replied, "but I think I have her under control now."

One of the others set up a tripod in front of the chair, and Piri placed the phone in it, camera pointed directly at Emmy's bound body. She squirmed again, instinctually, not wanting to be seen like this, but only managed to demonstrate how little choice she had.

"Good," said the man on the phone. "I'll record the voiceover from here. Just keep her looking nice and helpless."

Emmy bristled at the idea of being used like this, a mere bargaining chip for, well, whatever this was. She pulled harder on her bonds, but the others ignored it. Her opinion clearly didn't matter here.

"Mrs. Farris," the voice stated boldly, apparently beginning his demands. "As you can see, I have your daughter. She's unharmed, and will remain that way as long as you cancel your contract with Roto Logistics in the next 48 hours. I'm not happy resorting to this type of negotiation, but we both know you played dirty to get that deal in the first place. We both also know the police won't touch me any more than they did you after that last incident, so don't get any ideas. Cancel the contract and Emmy here arrives on your doorstep as good as new. 48 hours."

So this was just business? Emmy tried to make sense of the demand. She knew her mother's company had been successful, knew she'd recently landed some kind of big deal, but what kind of rival would take things this far? And what was this incident he had menti--

"Mmmnngh!" Emmy suddenly tensed as the vibrator activated, sending a low but persistent buzz through her most sensitive parts. Piri had a hand in her blazer pocket, that same devious smile on her face, but the others still paid no particular mind. The toy was deceptively quiet, Emmy realized. They didn't even know!

"Oh, that's some good struggling," came the voice from the phone, nonchalantly, seemingly no more aware than anyone else. "Keep the camera on her for a bit, I'll edit some of this in."

"Sure thing," Piri responded, with only a hint of glee.

"Hmmmf... hhnnngg..." Emmy tried not to react, tried not to let it show, but she couldn't help squirm and writhe against the bonds as the vibrations cut through her. It was light, just teasing, but it was impossible to ignore. She couldn't believe Piri was doing this now, in front of everyone, in front of the camera. This is going in the ransom video, she realized, feeling another blush cross her face. Everyone would see her while this beautiful girl made her feel like this.

"Okay, that's good," the voice said, as Emmy struggled to pay attention. "I'll send the video out in an hour. Good work, Piri."

"Thanks, Dad," Piri responded, ending the call.

"Hmmngghh! Mmmffh!" Before Emmy could react to that piece of information, the vibrator increased in strength, making her squirm and moan all the harder.

"Ugh, she's getting feisty again," one of the men said. Did they still not realize?

"She's probably just scared," Piri said, feigning an empathetic tone. "Let me calm her down, girl to girl. Why don't you prepare her room?"

"Fair enough." And with that, the others left, and Piri's devious smile immediately returned.

"Isn't that better, Emmy?" she said teasingly. "Were you afraid those bad men would take advantage of you while you're so helpless?"

"Hmmm... ffnnngghhh..." Emmy tried to glare at her, but could barely control her expression as pleasure radiated through her body.

"I'll take care of you, just like I promised." Piri removed the remote from her pocket, flipping it over playfully in her hand, before pressing another button to increase the vibrator's power once more.

"Mmnnnggh! Hhhmmm!" Emmy's body writhed, moving entirely of its own accord. She knew that no motion, no struggle, would silence that buzzing orb invading her, but none of that mattered now. All she could do was squirm and feel.

"Oh!" Piri said suddenly, turning toward her phone, still mounted in the tripod. "Oh, I should save this for posterity."

"Mmmf? Mmm-hmmm!" Emmy shook her head no, tried to pull away, but of course it made no difference. The camera light blinked on, capturing every struggle, every moan, every expression on her face.

"Don't worry," Piri said, toying with the remote again. "No one else is going to see this video. This is all for me."

"Hhhnnghh..." Emmy's legs tensed as the vibe switched from a constant buzz to a rapid pulse. She tried not to look at the camera, to somehow hide from Piri's piercing eyes.

"I am going to watch this, though," Piri said with a barely restrained hunger. "I'm going to touch myself while watching you. Do you like that, Emmy? Knowing that I'll get off on you again and again?"

"Hhmmgg!" Something twitched within Emmy. She was like a plaything, a toy for Piri to enjoy, and something about that... something made her... made the feelings blossoming between her thighs just so... so...

"Hhmmmgghh! Mmmnnnggh!" Piri seemed to sense it, cranking the vibrator to the max, as Emmy's back arched and her fingers flexed uselessly within their prisons of tape. She came, came hard, the unfeeling lens of the camera--and the very satisfied gaze of her purple-haired tormentor--capturing it all. It seemed to go on forever, shaking the chair, blanking out every other sense, until finally the vibrator shut off and Emmy's body melted back into the seat, all its energy spent.

"That was even better than last time," Piri grinned, finally putting her phone away. Emmy groggily stared up at her, putting up little resistance as Piri slid the vibrator back out. "Soaking wet, of course. But then, I'd expect no less from a girl like you."

"Mhhmm..." Emmy tried to whine in protest, but her heart wasn't in it. In that moment, in the afterglow, she just wanted Piri to keep her forever.

BMusubi
BMusubi
58 Followers