Taken for a Ride Pt. 03

Story Info
Kidnapper Piri makes Emmy admit what she really wants.
2.4k words
4.61
19.7k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BMusubi
BMusubi
58 Followers

"You really do know how to calm her down, huh?"

Emmy barely turned her head as the other kidnappers returned to the room, her body still weak from the orgasm Piri had just claimed from her. If not for the heavy layers of tape binding her limbs and fixing her to the chair, she felt like she might just melt into the floor.

"It's just a girl thing," Piri said with a shrug, immediately resuming her facade of nonchalance. "Maybe I should stay on Emmy duty until we get our ransom. Just help me get her to her room, will you?"

"Sure."

The group converged on Emmy again, removing the tape holding her to the chair, careful not to loosen any of the segments restraining her arms and legs. Piri's hands lingered just a little too long as she peeled the extra tape off Emmy's chest, another knowing smile framed by purple hair.

When she was mobile, two of the men again lifted Emmy's petite frame easily into the air, carrying her back through the warehouse to a windowless room. This one was much smaller than the last, but just as bare, lit by a single bulb in the ceiling. A mattress lay against the back wall, and Emmy's captors deposited her there with little ceremony.

"You'll be here for the night," Piri said, "or until your ransom goes through. One of us will be outside at all times, so don't get any ideas. Understand?"

Emmy nodded weakly. The mattress was soft, at least, and if she was good, maybe Piri would...

"Good," the purple-haired girl continued, "but just in case--" She grabbed something off the ground that Emmy hadn't initially noticed--a thick leather collar, linked by a strong metal chain to a heavy pipe built into the wall.

"Hmmngh!" Emmy tried to protest and pull away, a bit of her strength returning. She could be good, she'd shown she could be good, she didn't need to be chained up like a pet when they already had her bound like this!

"That contract is worth a lot to my father's company," Piri said, disregarding Emmy's struggle and quickly forcing the cool leather around her neck. "We're not taking any chances, and you're not going anywhere." The click of a lock, securing the collar, punctuated her statement.

"Ffmmmgg..." Emmy squirmed weakly as the others reinforced her bonds with more tape once again, then rose to leave the room. Piri gave her one last knowing gaze, her piercing eyes reflecting everything they'd already shared--everything she'd done--before turning off the light.

"Goodnight, Emmy. I'll see you later."

* * *

Once they left, the room was almost completely dark, the thinnest sliver of light under the doorway providing the only source of illumination. With the others gone--with Piri gone--Emmy felt some sense of perspective returning to her. She couldn't, she shouldn't, just accept what they were doing with her, could she? Tied up and carried off to who knows where, used as a mere bargaining chip against her family's business, used by this gorgeous, utterly self-assured, incredibly dexterous girl as a plaything, made to come again and again as she was helpless to--

"Hmmmgg..."

Emmy caught herself letting out another moan through the gag, flexing against the tight tape as she tried to push back the memory of their little session with the vibrator, hints of the euphoria still lingering in her body. No, she told herself, she didn't want that, she couldn't want that. This was wrong, all of it, and Piri was forcing it on her. She had to escape, right? Isn't that what any normal person would want to do?

Of course, the tape hugging her body and the collar around her neck didn't care what Emmy thought about the situation, or even how hard she struggled against them. In the end she had no better success loosening her bonds now than she had all day, and the chain was too short to reach even if she had some means of unlocking it, which she didn't. She'd just have to lie there and wait, and if Piri wanted her again, well, there was nothing she could do about it.

* * *

Emmy did sleep, deeply, in spite of everything, the fatigue of her struggles--and multiple orgasms--eventually catching up with her. When she awoke, it was like rising from a deep pool, and it took several seconds to remember where she was and what had happened. She regarded her predicament--arms and legs secured, hands taped into fists, a tight rubber ball gag sealing her mouth--with groggy confusion before suddenly snapping to awareness.

The room was still dark, but there was something--a sound? A voice?--coming faintly from somewhere behind her.

"Hhhnnghh..."

Who was that? That wasn't her, but the muffled moan sounded awfully familiar. Emmy tried to roll over, jerked back as the chain on her collar went taut, and then more carefully adjusted her position to look over her shoulder.

"Hhmmgg!"

Piri was behind her, standing in the darkness, face illuminated by her phone. And the sounds coming from it, Emmy realized, were her own voice--her voice, earlier, when Piri recorded her... when she...

"Hhmmmgghh! Mmmnnnggh!" Emmy felt herself flush as the sounds of her last climax echoed back from the phone's speaker. She saw Piri smile, then lock eyes with her as the video ended.

"I see you're awake."

"Ffnnmmm..." Emmy couldn't even turn to face her properly thanks to the collar, and felt all the more vulnerable for it.

"I have some bad news," Piri said with a dramatic sigh. "It looks like your mother is cancelling that deal, so we'll be taking you home as soon as the others are awake."

Emmy felt her heart beat faster, sensing that Piri wasn't done.

"But," the purple-haired beauty continued, smiling. "They aren't awake yet."

Piri lowered herself to the floor, joining Emmy on the mattress, lying close behind her. It was still so dark, Emmy could only feel the warmth of her body, smell an entrancing scent. Piri brought one hand to Emmy's breasts, caressing them, as the other cradled her head. Piri's breath was hot against her ear as she spoke.

"This is our last chance, Emmy. Let's enjoy it."

"Hmm--mmmpphh!"

Piri lifted Emmy's head further, then met it with a kiss, soft lips against hers. With the gag holding Emmy's own mouth in place, there was nothing she could do but receive. Without thinking, she pushed her tongue against the ball, seeking the other girl's mouth, but only reminding herself how much freedom had been taken away.

"Tell me the truth," Piri said, as her other hand slid down under Emmy's skirt. "Do you really want to go free? Or do you want to stay here, feeling this?"

"Mmmgg... fffhhhnnn..."

Emmy writhed as Piri's fingers again slipped under her panties, found her growing wetness. Of course she wanted to leave, didn't she? It's just that... why did this feel so good, every time? It shouldn't, it was wrong, but a single touch from those skillful fingers and she just wanted to give in, to obey, to feel...

"So wet," Piri said as Emmy blushed again. "You really do love this, don't you?"

"Hmm... mmmgghh..." Even Emmy wasn't sure if she was trying to protest, or simply reacting to the finger gently but insistently stroking her clit.

"Hold on a second," Piri said, suddenly pulling her hand away. "I know what a girl like you needs."

Emmy practically shivered with anticipation as she heard Piri unzipping and shuffling through a bag in the darkness. Earlier, with the vibrator...

"Hmphh!"

Piri was upon her again before she realized it, pressing something firm against her dripping slit. It lingered there briefly as Emmy's breath caught in her throat.

"More, Emmy. I want you to feel more."

"Hmmgf... mmppphhh!" Emmy squirmed as Piri pushed the object past her defenseless folds, pushed it in, a thick rod filling her deepest parts. The feeling of it was just so foreign, an intruder taking up space that should be hers alone, claiming it all for Piri.

"You're mine, Emmy. Inside and out."

"Mmmggpphhhgg!" The toy leap to life, vibrations radiating through every part of Emmy's unguarded pussy. This wasn't just the clit like before, it was a deep, penetrating pleasure that drove into her very core. She writhed, she moaned, immediately losing control of her body, contained only by the layers of tape. It was just so deep, it was inside her--she was--already, she was going to--

The vibrations stopped.

"Hmphh... mmff..." Emmy tried to catch her breath, eyes searching the darkness for Piri's face. What happened? There was no sound, what was she--

"Hhhhmmnnggghh!" Emmy's back arched, her fingers strained against the tape as the vibrator clicked on again, just as strong as before. Worse, Piri began working it in and out, another layer to the overwhelming rush of sensation. Emmy's hips rocked, her legs tensed, she was going to--

It stopped again.

"Mmmgghh!" Emmy let out a grunt of frustration as her body pulled back from the edge. It wasn't that she wanted this--Piri was making her--but this was just too cruel.

"Not yet," Piri said. "There's something I need from you first."

The girl turned on her phone's flashlight, the sudden brightness making Emmy squint. She couldn't make out Piri's face behind the glare, but knew her own was now plain as day.

"You've done an excellent job playing the poor, sweet damsel, all tied up and helpless against me. But I know, and you know, that there's more to it than that, don't we? You get wet as soon as I get near you, you come so hard when I touch you. You obeyed me during your ransom video just for the promise of an orgasm, and here you are not even eight hours later, utterly desperate for more."

"Hmm... ffmmph..." Emmy shook her head, knowing her protest wasn't convincing either of them.

"Did you know that I packed these toys as soon as I saw your picture for this little job? I thought it might be fun to play with a cute girl like you, but I had no idea. You want this, Emmy. You need it. Even now, you're wondering when I'm going to stop talking and turn that vibe back on, aren't you?"

Emmy went red at that, weakly shaking her head again. It was just that the toy was so deep, it was right there, and if Piri was going to use it anyway, how could she not think about it?

"Here's what I want, Emmy. I want you to admit it, to me and to yourself. Tell me that you want me to make you come, and I will. I'll give you an orgasm that I promise you'll never forget. Or, otherwise... I'll leave the room, we'll take you back home, and I'll never touch you again. Your choice."

Piri set the phone down, and Emmy caught sight of her eyes, deep and intense, as the small source of light shone up into the room. Her nimble fingers made their way behind Emmy's head, unbuckling the gag. Piri gently slid the ball out of Emmy's mouth, bringing an almost unwelcome freedom. It had been so easy to just moan and whine into the gag when she knew her words didn't matter, but now...

"What'll it be?" Piri asked, staring expectantly into Emmy's eyes. "Tell me what you want."

Emmy's mind raced. I should tell her to let me go, to stop... stop forcing this on me. That's what I want, isn't it? Why can't I say it? Just tell her to stop. Tell her to stop and I can just go home. It's this thing inside me, it just feels so... I was so close... and if she leaves I can't even touch myself thanks to this damn tape! No, why does that matter? Why can't I look away from her eyes? I just... if I didn't feel like this maybe I could actually think!

"I need an answer, Emmy."

Emmy steeled herself. She couldn't just stay like this, so close to the edge... it was just to clear her head. That's all she needed, right?

"P..." Emmy stopped, took a breath. Her heart was pounding. "Please..." She forced it out, then looked away, embarrassed.

"Please what?" Piri replied, suddenly gleeful. "What do you want so badly, Emmy?"

Emmy shivered, feeling her flush deepen. Piri wasn't going to make this easy.

"Please... m-make me come," she managed, voice shaking. "Please."

"There's my good girl," Piri said, her smile growing. "Then I'll keep my promise. But remember, as you feel this, that you begged me for it."

"Ahh.... annhhhh..." The vibrator came back on, less intense this time, lighting up Emmy's whole body but not yet pushing her over the edge. Piri slowly pushed it in and out, watching Emmy's face intently.

"Is this what you wanted?" she teased. "Is this what you needed?"

"Aannhh... P... Piri... please..." Emmy couldn't say anything else, perched on that cliff, lost in the other girl's deep eyes.

"Okay," Piri whispered as the vibrations began to increase. "Show me how my good girl comes."

"Ahh... ahhhh... mmpphh!" Piri clamped her lips over Emmy's again, muffling her cries just as the vibrator hit its peak. Emmy moaned into Piri's mouth, as effective as any gag, as this gorgeous girl drove the toy deep into her, moving fast now, fucking her, as her muscles tensed and her body twisted and she came and came, so helpless, just a toy, not stopping, knowing only the obliterating pleasure of giving herself utterly, completely, to Piri, to Piri, to Piri.

* * *

Emmy almost didn't even realize it had stopped, lying in a daze until Piri slid the soaked vibrator out of her. Her whole body felt fuzzy, all its tension gone. She didn't even care about the tape still binding her, if that's how Piri wanted her. She couldn't remember ever feeling more relaxed.

"Such a good girl," Piri said, a satisfied--almost affectionate--smile showing through the dim light. "You really put on a show."

"Piri..." Emmy still didn't know what else to say, didn't think it mattered. She felt like she could fall asleep, except that would prevent her from staring into this perfect girl's eyes.

"I do have to wake the others," Piri said with obvious disappointment, "and get you back home. A deal is a deal, after all. But Emmy, if there's ever something you need..." She held up a scrap of paper. "... I'm going to leave this number in your bag. Give me a call, won't you?"

Emmy nodded, smiling groggily, then closed her eyes as Piri stood once more to leave. Maybe this trip wasn't so bad after all, she thought, before falling back into a deep sleep.

BMusubi
BMusubi
58 Followers