Taken for a Spin Ch. 04

Story Info
David celebrates his victory by erasing Laura's identity.
4.6k words
4.68
4.8k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voyager65
Voyager65
206 Followers

After pulling into my neighborhood, I had Laura swing around to the alley behind my house to park the truck in my backyard.

Laura removed the key from the ignition, and the old truck shuddered and died. Taking the key from her hands, I asked, "You don't have anything important you need from home, do you?"

"Well, I have my clothes," she began listing with a concerned voice, "my computer...."

"You're not going to need any of that," I rudely interrupted, "do you have any living things you need to take care of or any medicine you need?"

"N-No, but I still need my...."

"Trust me," I said with a smirk, "you won't need any of that."

I could tell Laura was frightened. She looked away from me, and her body stiffened. I hadn't been able to train her properly when I briefly had her ride the bike at the office. She was completely obedient, grateful that I saved her, and probably a little horny, but none of my commands made her happy about her new situation. I consider myself an empathetic person, though, and I planned to help her feel much better fairly soon.

"Look at me," I ordered, and her wide brown eyes immediately flicked to mine. "I saved you for a reason. I will not abandon you."

She relaxed, nodded, and gave me a weak smile. I turned my head and opened up the rusty passenger door before she could read the intent in my eyes.

Amy was still sitting in her car in my front driveway when we walked around the corner. It had been hours since Amy called, and I had to say her trigger phrase quickly. So, I was pretty surprised she was still sitting in my driveway waiting. As I got closer to the car, realization dawned on me. With the %156 AQI, this poor girl had... she was horny. This was evidenced by the slight moans coming from the car and the fogged-up side window. Considering I was the only person in the world she was attracted to. It was easy to guess why she waited so patiently.

Knock! Knock! I tapped on the steamed glass. Amy let out a cute yip, and her hands flew up. After a couple of seconds, she opened up the door and slinked out. She wore a cute, short tennis skirt and a tight magenta top.

"Master!" She exclaimed, "where have you been... and who is this?"

Laura gave an incredulous look to Amy and me. She was simultaneously concerned by Amy calling me master and the unmistakable smells of sex wafting from Amy's open car door.

"This is Laura," I said. "I rescued her from a diabolical conspiracy or something like that. Don't worry; you two will be great friends soon!"

Amy just shot me a quizzical look. Laura was about to make a retort, but I shook my head at her, and she obeyed.

"Why don't we go inside to talk more," I nicely suggested, "it's far too cold out here."

I led them through the door into my garage and locked it behind us. Laura's eyes immediately locked on the MC1000 in the center of the room.

"No, No, this isn't right," she almost whimpered. "I just got away."

I felt a little bad for her, but I had made my decision back at the office. If I let her go, MKU would definitely find her. Even if I erased her memory, I could never be sure that MKU didn't have the tech to recover it. I wasn't going to risk my safety.

"Laura, I'm sorry," I gently spoke, "but you were never free. I programmed you on the bike already. You just need some... fine-tuning, and you'll be very happy. For now, just wait and be quiet."

Before Laura could respond, Amy questioned, "What do you mean you programmed her on the bike?"

"Don't worry, your pretty little head Amy," I said condescendingly, "Why don't you let me touch all over your naked body instead while we watch the show?"

"Oh! Ok!" Amy said as her programming forced her to quickly comply and strip in front of Laura and me.

"Laura, go ahead and strip, too," I ordered the frightened woman. "Then... go put on the skirt and top that Amy was wearing and go have a seat on the bike for me."

Amy was too busy following her programming to even register that Laura existed anymore.

Laura was gorgeous. Her whole body was smoothly toned and very athletic. Her tits were perfect for her small 5'-1" frame too. They were perky and both large handfuls.

Laura quickly scurried over to put on Amy's discarded mini skirt and Lycra top. Her face flushed red at the humiliation of being forced to wear another girl's clothes. I quickly decided it was time to stop toying with the poor girl and introduce her to her new life.

I walked over to the MC1000 and quickly set it up. After learning a lesson from my takeover of Triple D Fabrication, I decided to modify the permanent programming trigger phrase. I wanted to make sure it was a bit more complicated. I liked the simplicity and sound of the "you belong to me" default trigger, but I didn't want to risk using a code that other bike users knew.

I settled on extending the length of the original trigger. "You belong to me, now, and forever," I typed into the screen. It was simple but doubtful to be used by anyone but me in earshot of my girls.

Laura sat down on the bike seat. A small tear escaped her eye. It tugged slightly on my darkened heart as it fell.

"Look, I'm sorry it's like this," I said with some measure of remorse. "With MKU out there, you would have never remained free. They would have tracked you down and, at the very least, erased your memory of years of your life. The only reason they haven't caught me is that they have no idea who I am. I promise to give you more joy than you've ever imagined, and I'll never kick you away. I owe you that, at least."

Laura's face became stoic as she considered my words. "You're probably right." She whispered, "I've met the board of MKU... I've seen how ruthless they can be when things don't go according to plan. This isn't a good option, but it is the best..."

Laura started pedaling on her own. The pleasure grabbed her mind quickly, thanks to her countless other turns on the bike. In seconds her expression turned to determined joy as she pedaled faster and faster.

Amy pressed her naked body against mine in an embrace as I watched Laura writhe in pleasure on the bike. Amy seemed oblivious to what Laura was undergoing, or she at least didn't care. I ran my left hand down Amy's back as she straddled my side. After grabbing her firm ass, I moved my hand to her pussy. She obediently spread her legs for me and moaned as I gently pressed two fingers into her wet slit.

"Shh..." I scolded Amy, "keep quiet until I tell you otherwise."

My fingers raced to get Amy to orgasm before Laura had the massive one that would put her into programming mode. I could tell I was falling behind. I whispered to Amy that I wanted to make her cum. Her "helpful" command slammed into effect quickly. She nearly collapsed and had to use my body for support as her pleasure built. Moments later, and almost simultaneously, both girls arched their backs and let out a duet of moans. Amy's walls squeezed my fingers as Laura's consciousness was squeezed out of existence by pleasure and subliminals.

I released my hold on Amy, and she gently tumbled to the floor beside me. I stepped over her to Laura and admired the sexy blank stare on her face. I was pleased to have another girl under my thrall; I was especially delighted to have a knockout like Laura. My excitement was palpable.

Glancing at the screen, I noticed she achieved an AQI of 148%. Not too shabby. She'd be pretty aroused all the time at that level and be decently submissive too. The commands I had planned would take care of most of that anyway.

First things firsts, I cleared her previous commands as the instructions suggested. There wasn't anything worth keeping to warrant the risk of a conflict. Then I finally relaxed my worries and started my first attempt at creating my perfect woman. I didn't want a mindless slave, although the idea was sometimes appealing. Instead, I wanted to be loved... maybe even worshipped... and I wanted my women to enjoy giving themselves to me.

Laura, in particular, would need some special commands. I couldn't give her much, if any freedom due to the risk of her being recognized by MKU or Triple-D's workers. She needed to be a new person, and she needed to be entirely dependent on me.

"Laura," I spoke, "you will happily ride this bike any time I tell you and only when I tell you to."

"You are now named Ira Leigh. You are a completely new person. You still have the memories of Laura, though."

"You will constantly change and adjust your personality and tastes to best match my ideal vision of you."

"You love me intensely and unconditionally."

"Obeying me gives you sexual pleasure."

"You are my obedient love slave."

"You think of me as your master."

"You are an object meant for your owner's pleasure, and I am your owner."

"You feel sexual pleasure and joy any time you use your body to please me."

"You will orgasm any time I tell you to."

"You want to be sexually, physically, and emotionally easy for me."

"You love it when I brainwash and enslave other women. You will also never be jealous and will do your best to get along with my other women."

"You will learn my tastes and learn to style your makeup, hair, and clothes to suit my desires best."

"You are incredibly attracted to me and only me."

Finally, I needed to put in some commands to protect myself.

"You will not venture out into public without my explicit permission."

"If you have to talk to someone who is not me or was not brainwashed by me, you will do your best to come across as normal."

"You will not say or do anything that would arouse anyone's suspicions without my permission."

"You will not use any computing or communication technology without my consent."

"If I tell you to freeze, you will immediately freeze in place. If I tell you to unfreeze, you will be able to move again."

By the time I finished the commands, Amy was standing up again beside me and looking back and forth at Ira and me with wide eyes. She wanted to ask me what was happening, but she still obeyed my command to be silent. However, she was obeying totally on her own accord. She hadn't been brainwashed to blindly follow my orders yet. I just ignored her questioning eyes.

"Ira," I said with anticipation, "get off of the bike, please."

Ira slowly lifted her heart-shaped ass off of the entrancing bike seat. Life returned to her eyes almost immediately, and she shot a sexy smile right at me as her eyes refocused.

Laura... or Ira now, was a little confused when she stepped off the bike. A wave of sexual need crashed over her, synchronizing with a dizzying feeling of disassociation from her previous life. Her mind worked overtime trying to build a brand new personality from scratch in an instant.

Her subconscious was guided by its new tenet to mold her personality to best suit her new owner's desires. All it had to build off were observations taken from Laura's memories and the commands I had just given her malleable mind.

In a fraction of a second, the first iteration of Ira came to be. She noticed my positive reaction to her smile, my bulging crotch, the naked girl kneeling beside me, and my confident stance. She fell to her knees on the yoga mat below her as she mimicked Amy's submissive pose. Her smile became more genuine as her being pulsed with happiness. Simultaneously, her personality shaped itself based on the connotations of the commands she was given on the bike.

Her mind was a swirl of disjointed thoughts, feelings, and ideas. "Obey, submissive, object, pleasure, happy, horny, master, David, use me, serve, love, slave, easy..." she thought endlessly as the maelstrom of thoughts gradually spiraled and imprinted onto her soul.

Suddenly the thoughts became collected. Her mind sang, "I am obedient to David; I am submissive to David..." For the first time since she stepped off the bike, she was aware of her own existence. She was not only sentient but once again sapient.

Her eyes dilated, and her cheeks flushed red as she truly saw me for the first time. "Master, I... well... I'm so happy to meet you!" She chirped in a notably different tone than Laura had spoken in. "I want to learn everything... do anything for you! Will you let me?!"

Ira's excitement was infectious. Even Amy looked at the scene with amused curiosity overpowering her earlier concern. Ira sprung up from her kneeling position and wrapped me in a warm embrace. She was utterly unaware of her surroundings and probably incapable of processing them yet. This resulted in Amy being knocked over in Ira's blind rush to embrace me.

"Easy, girl!" I exclaimed as I enjoyed the feeling of her curvy body against mine. "You need to pay attention to your surroundings! You knocked Amy over. You should apologize to her."

"Oh! I didn't even see her!" she rapidly spoke. "I'm sorry, Amy!"

Ira quickly turned back to me as Amy nodded and stood back up. "Is she one of your...uh..." she began.

"Slaves? Harem?" I interrupted, "Yes, she is... just like you."

At that, Amy's AQI-induced submission was no longer strong enough to keep her quiet. "I am not your slave, master!" She spat with venom. "And I don't want any part in whatever weird fetish you have going on with this slut, either!" Amy did an about-face and began to stomp off. Her angry steps accentuated the fact she forgot she was naked. Her cute ass jiggled sharply with each step.

"Amy, just get on the damn bike again!" I laughed.

Her anger instantly swapped to excitement as her command to "enthusiastically ride the bike any time and every time I tell her" came into effect. "Yes, master! I love riding your bike!" She energetically replied as she jogged to the MC1000.

The bike was already set up and ready for her. After I heard the whirr of the wheels and the telltale moans start leaving Amy's mouth, I turned my attention back to Ira.

The raven-haired girl was one of the hottest I'd ever seen. "You're completely mine," I whispered in disbelief, "and I've earned this."

Ira replied, "yes, sir! I have always been yours! I belong to you." She was telling the truth. As far as she cared, her life had begun moments ago.

I placed my hand under her chin to coax the petite girl onto her tiptoes. She complied as readily as a doll. I kissed her firmly. She didn't reciprocate well at first, but after a moment, she seemed to locate Laura's memories of how to kiss properly. We paused briefly as I roughly lifted her top off and hiked her skirt up, revealing her perky tits and pink pussy.

Ira was clearly lost within a haze of her own need. Her pussy was nearly dripping, and there was no resistance when I began to finger her. I grabbed one of her hands and placed it on her pussy. She understood my intention, and she started fingering her clit as I rubbed her g-spot. My other hand roughly kneaded her perky tits. With her pussy clamping involuntarily on my fingers, it was tough to tell if she was cumming, or just incredibly overstimulated. I didn't care either way. The power I had over the petite girl was the only thing on my mind.

Just as I was about to order Ira to get on her hands and knees, I was interrupted by the musical orgasmic scream of Amy on the bike.

Her AQI was just slightly higher than before at 161%, which was fine. I did not feel like doing any fine-tuning or testing after the day I had. I just wanted to use my two sluts to make some fantasies a reality and get my rocks off.

I pulled my fingers out of Ira's slick pussy as my attention turned to Amy. Ira let out an unsatisfied groan at the sudden emptiness in her vagina, but she remained in place when I stepped away.

I had a good memory of all the commands I had previously given Amy, so I decided not to reset her to factory settings, so to speak. Instead, I chose to add a couple of nonconflicting commands.

"Amy," I smirked mischievously as I stroked her silky hair, "you are impossibly gullible for me, and only me. Anything I tell you will become an irrefutable fact in your mind."

Amy did not respond. Sweat began forming on her brow while she exerted herself. I wiped it off with my sleeve while pondering my next command. Almost all of my goals for Amy could be accomplished with the commands I already had in place. There was, however, something from the programming instructions that sounded interesting. The ability to modify endorphin, hormone, and neurotransmitter production was very intriguing, but I thought it prudent to do research before becoming a DIY endocrinologist. Instead, I focused on the lubrication adjustments mentioned in the instructions.

Looking down at the damp seat between Amy's straining legs, I decided her sex didn't need much help currently. A sloppier blow job didn't sound half bad, though.

"Whenever I tell you to give me a blowjob," I spoke, "you will salivate uncontrollably. Your saliva production will return to normal whenever you stop blowing me or I say that's enough."

With those few commands inserted into her willing mind, I was ready to wake her up. This time I just grabbed her under the arms and lifted her lithe frame off of the bike. She went limp like a doll when her pussy lost contact with the mind-controlling seat. Without a command to get off the bike like I usually gave her, her mind went completely blank as it rebooted.

Amy's reboot went quickly, and soon I was treated to the familiar sight of her regaining her bearings after programming. She moaned slightly as the temporary aphrodisiac effect of the bike bombarded her nervous system. Shortly after, she rapidly stiffened and pulled away from me.

She fought her strong urge to simply give in and beg for me to fuck her despite her intense arousal. Since I hadn't given her any direct commands to program her otherwise, she was still angry about me collecting a harem.

"Why the HELL am I still here?!" Amy exclaimed in a voice much more seductively than she intended. "The bike is great, but I've got to get away from you creeps...."

Her eyes flicked to Ira, naked on the yoga mat, still playing with her pussy. Amy flushed red, and she involuntarily bit her lower lip seductively. She quickly snapped out of her small reverie and forced her incredulity above her heat again. "This is seriously fucked." She spat and made a move to leave.

I laughed at her and simply spoke my girls' new trigger phrase. "Girls, you belong to me." I spoke slowly and deliberately. Savoring the words as they left my lips. "Now... and for-ever." The words triggered my adrenaline. My heart pounded in excitement.

Both girls stopped their actions and stoically faced me. "I belong to you, now and forever." They spoke in a sexy but almost creepy monotonic unison.

An instant after speaking the words, both girls continued their earlier actions as if nothing had happened. I watched as Amy strode towards the door. Her naked pale ass swayed and jiggled with each aggressive step. She either didn't remember she was naked, or she didn't care.

"Oh, Amyyy!" I called out flippantly. I smiled a toothy grin as she took the bait and turned to face me in a huff. "You know... you are definitely the easiest slut ever for me." I removed my pants and freed my hard cock as I spoke. "You can't resist this cock... can you?"

Amy's programming hit her like a train. She froze in place as she tried to return a witty comeback or barb. Nothing came to her, though; nothing but the intransigent affirmations that she was my easy slut who couldn't resist my cock. "You're right..." she said dejectedly. Part of her still wanted to walk out that door, but that part took a back seat.

"Alright!" I exclaimed and clapped my hands together. "I'm tired of being in this damn garage. Let's take this to the bedroom."

I helped Ira up from the floor. She cutely kept holding my hand after I pulled her up. I squeezed her hand possessively and led her into my home. Amy followed behind slightly after.

Voyager65
Voyager65
206 Followers
12