Taken for a Spin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we reached the bedroom, my excitement was palpable. A threesome had always been just out of my grasp during my past relationships and trysts -- a thing of fantasy much like how I once saw mind control. Reality had surpassed my dreams. "A threesome is nothing," I thought. "I'm only limited by my own stamina at this point."

Stamina was going to be a bit of an issue, I realized. The excitement of brainwashing the two girls and seeing them stand side by side naked with lust-filled brown eyes had me feeling particularly stimulated.

"Why don't you both come up here and join me," I said as I patted my hand on my unmade bed.

Ira quickly complied with a chipper "Okay, master!" She laid down beside me and straddled my right side. Her perky tits pressed into the side of my chest, and I could feel her hot wet pussy on my right thigh.

Amy was a bit slower to comply. She was still angry but unable to resist getting closer to my cock. She climbed on the bed and made a move to push Ira out of the way so she could ride me.

"Now, wait a minute Amy," I chastised. "Leave Ira alone. You need an attitude adjustment, don't you?"

"Uh, no... well...yeah, I guess I do need an attitude adjustment," Amy replied conflictedly as the gullibility command altered her thoughts.

"And what specifically about your attitude needs to be changed?" I questioned while stroking my dick.

"Umm, I don't know. I guess my entire attitude in general."

"Yeah, I agree... But Ira, here is already my experiment on changing an entire person's attitude." I pondered a few ideas before continuing. "You seemed to get pretty upset when you found out I wanted you to be a slave in my harem like Ira. Why is that?"

"Seriously?" She asked incredulously. "Do you hear yourself? Women aren't meant to be playthings in your little fantasy harem. Also, I'm jealous you are fucking that bimbo. Why do you have to be the only person I'm attracted to?"

"Well, you aren't wrong," I replied in surprise at her candor, even though she was programmed to tell complete truths. "But I want certain women to be my playthings, and I have the means to make it happen. I don't think you'll be complaining about the ethics much longer."

Ira noticed I was jacking my own cock, and she quickly took over for me and kissed my neck.

"On that note," I spoke to Amy, "you are ecstatic that I have the power to make you and other girls into my sex slaves and playthings. Being a brainwashed toy in my harem is your greatest achievement. Oh, and you don't feel jealousy anymore."

Amy's eyes briefly went blank. I couldn't help but imagine a little "loading" pinwheel in front of her. Quickly though, her blankness transitioned to surprise and excitement.

"Y-you're right!" She shakily exclaimed. "I'm so glad you chose me! I won't let you down, Master."

"You better not...... Wait, what?" I asked in confusion. "What do you mean that I chose you?"

Amy adjusted herself to a more comfortable position and nuzzled my cock before replying. "You chose me to be one of your brainwashed toys!" She said. "I'm so glad you were my... personal trainer. Thank you."

Without any further hesitation, Amy began enthusiastically sucking me while Ira lovingly kissed me. It didn't take me very long before I felt the familiar tingle of being right on the edge of cumming. Not feeling quite ready to let go in Amy's willing mouth, I pushed my hand back on her forehead to stop her.

"Woo... Ok," I breathed after barely stopping myself. "Both of you get side by side on your hands and knees. I've always wanted to do this!"

The girls quietly complied, and I was soon presented with an intoxicating sight. Ira's near-perfect hourglass figure was a work of art from behind. Amy definitely had less in the curve department, but her thinner physique was growing on me.

I lined my throbbing cock up at Amy's wet slit and grasped her hips firmly with both hands. "Do you want me inside you?" I teasingly asked her.

"Oh god, yes!" She moaned as she tried to push her hips into me. I stopped by countering her using my straining arms.

"Don't try to force your way on me," I growled and lightly pulled back on her blond hair. "I choose when, where, and how I fuck you. Repeat that back to me if you understand."

Amy's "gullibility" programming did its work, and my statement became an irrefutable fact for her. "Yes, master, you choose when, where, and how we fuck!" She purred.

With her confirmation of my power stroking my ever-deepening ego, I slowly slipped into Amy's tight, wet pussy. She pushed her head into the bedsheets and stifled her loud high, pitched moans while I built up a steady staccato rhythm.

I didn't spend too much time with Amy. Not even enough time for her oversexed body to cum. I rapidly switched over to Ira while Amy shivered at the sudden emptiness she felt between her legs.

Ira arched her back and made cute squeaks which each of my thrusts. Her pussy wasn't as tight as Amy's, but she was dripping wet and silky smooth. I enjoyed watching the vibrations from my movements translate to her large tits.

After a few short minutes, I was ready for my release. "Girls," I spoke with a strained voice, "When I cum, you both are going to cum together."

Both girls nodded and didn't question my command. Amy's brain immediately made my statement true, and Ira would cum anytime I wanted her to without a second thought. So when I finally let myself cum inside Ira's unprotected pussy, I wasn't surprised that both girls tensed and moaned in simultaneous pleasure.

The girls were completely spent after their intense programming sessions and their final orgasm of the night. I wasn't much better off myself. With a light thud, I let myself collapse on top of Ira and slowly drift to sleep.

12