Taken For a Spin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers

"Ashish...I would be lying if I said I weren't tempted. And you're lying if you say you aren't tempted by Andrea."

"I didn't say I'm not tempted. I'm just...this is a lot to process." I said. "I will be honest with you, too, Sarika. I am not prude, but I was raised in an orthodox family. While I am not dismissing the idea out of hands...I do need some time to process this."

"So not tonight?"

"I don't know." she had sounded disappointed so I added. "How about we just...play it by the ear with a mutual veto power?"

"As in?" she looked curious.

"Let's not leave each other's sight. And if one of us feels the other one is going too far, we step in and end it and take a cab home." I had been thinking on the fly when I said this. Although I had never seriously considered a swinging lifestyle, I had been intrigued when I read about it. The free love natural resource philosophy appealed to me. And the idea of banging a supermodel type like Andrea...yummy! But it also meant coming to terms with my petite curvy wife naked in bed with that charming mountain of a man. Somehow, that mental image did not bother me as much as I would have expected.

"That...sounds like a plan." she inhaled loudly. "Wow, are we doing this?"

"I am not sure yet." I said. "If you are...in the middle of something...and I come tell you to stop, do you promise to stop at once?"

"Do you?" she shot back. "Andrea has a crush on you. She has been raving about you since that dinner party. You could literally take her to a bedroom right now."

"True. Let's see."

With that, we joined a small group of people with Clay and Andrea at the center. There were three young white women and two older men, one black and one hispanic. They were also office bearers of some kind from the local government. Clay's business seemed to involve schmoozing the local powerful a lot, I realized.

Sarika squeezed my hand before letting it go and walked towards the couch where Clay was sitting with Andrea. The latina got up and with a peck on Sarika's cheek, walked towards me. My wife took her spot on the couch and blushed as Clay wrapped his arm around her.

"So, Dr. Ashish...want to play?"

"I am not a PhD yet." I said.

"Shhh...don't spoil the mood."

I found myself pushed into a love seat and Andrea slid on top of me. And then with a fluid grace, she slipped off her tiny tube dress like a glove, revealing no underwear of any kind underneath except for a red garter belt. Just a couple of tattoos and pierced nipples. My dick started struggling in my pants. People around us started staring as Andrea put her knees outside my thighs and pushed her huge naked tits into my face, her nipple rod rubbing against my ears. I was in seventh heaven at this warm hot body giving itself to me like this.

As she reached for my belt though. I grabbed her hand.

"Wait." I said, feelings things were moving too fast. I peeked from under her armpit across the coffee table. Sarika was watching us with a serious expression on her face, leaving forward.

That's when Clay handed her something. A tray of some kind. And I watched in shock, as my wife who found my occasional marijuana use to scandalous, coolly did a line of coke. The way she did it suggested this was not her first time. She sniffed, rubbed her eyes, cocked her head and leaned back into Clay's massive embrace. He started stroking her bare thigh. I saw her grab his hand and push it away, as if to resist. Uh oh, was a veto coming?

But it did not. Clay leaned in to kiss Sarika. Who threw one last look at me and opened her lips to meet his.

My already hard dick felt even harder as I watched the big handsome black man start tenderly kissing my wife as the other people started dividing attention between us. There were a few dicks exposed there already and Andrea was about to make mine one of them when I said,

"Hang on...could we go to a room?" I whispered.

The honest truth was, although I was quite secure about my penis size generally, the men here seemed to be sporting significantly larger ones than mine. And I could not even imagine what Clay's must be like, given his other dimensions. I expected my petite recently virgin wife to be terrified of it, whenever it made its appearance. But I was not sure if I wanted to be there when that happened.

Before Andrea could answer, it seems like Sarika had said the same thing to Clay, because I saw them get up and walk away towards the downstairs master bedroom.

"I have a room of my own upstairs." Andrea whispered and slid off my lap.

As the buck naked woman in the red garter proudly walked holding my hand up the stairs, unbothered by the dozen or more pairs of eyes checking out every inch of her body, I could not believe my luck. This was about to happen. In exchange, my wife would probably get fucked too. But at least at that point of time, it was a trade-off I was willing to make.

As we went to the second floor, we walked past a few half open doors, some of which had sounds of sex coming from them. I paused in front of one.

"You want to look?" Andrea playfully asked.

"They won't mind?"

"No, we have an open door policy at such parties. Someone could walk in on us and watch too in any other room. But mine has a lock."

I wondered what kind of a relationship she and Clay had. Was she his lover? Enforcer? Property? Whore? Manager? All of the above? I didn't care though. I watched her erect nipples heave as she slowly pushed a door open and stepped in. I followed her.

There was a middle aged white man on the bed with a young black woman riding him hard. His hands were tied to the bedpost.

"Oh hey, And" the first syllable thing seemed to be a cult norm. "Wanna join in?"

"Nah, just stopped because Sarika's husband wanted a look." Andrea said.

"Oooh, did she hook up with Clay again?"

Again? Andrea noticed my raised eyebrows and looked a little sheepish.

"Let's go." she said, grabbing me by the hand again.

I was torn. Here was this hot Colombian goddess, buck naked, taking me to the privacy of her room to probably give me the best sex of her life. And yet, I had to ask,

"Again?"

By now we were in front of a door with a numerical lock. She quickly entered her code and we walked in.

"Don't get hung up on that."

She pushed me on the bed and squatted on the floor in front of me.

"Andrea, what did she mean by again?"

By now, she had undone my pants and had her shapely fingers grabbing my erect shaft.

"Ash, just let it go for now."

And she opened her thick lips wide and took me in.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed and leaned back.

Sarika was still learning her way around a dick, and blowjobs were rare and clumsy. I preferred to just enter her. But Andrea here seemed like a pro. For the next few seconds, I felt waves of pleasure shoot from my dick all the way up my spine as Andrea sucked my dick hungrily.

"He's already fucked her? All this was a sham?"

Andrea took my dick out of her mouth and threw me a disappointed look.

"Looks like you're not letting it go." she joined me on the bed. "No, he has not already fucked her. But...they have fooled around a bit."

"Fooled around as in?"

"Jesus, Ash, I am right here for you to fuck! Isn't this what you want?"

She grabbed my dick hard, and moving in a way suggesting that this conversation was over. She deftly pulled a condom out of a night stand, and was soon rolling it down my dick. her knees were around my hips.

"Or maybe you like hearing about your wife doing things? You wanna watch? We can watch and fuck there. Or I can sit."

By now, her pussy was just an inch above my dick.

"Sit." I breathlessly said.

That sex was both memorable and not memorable. It was memorable because this was just the fourth woman I was having sex with and she was dynamite at it. Not very memorable because it ended kinda fast.

Andrea had been teasing my dick for a while now. I was already pretty close to coming when she sucked it. This time, feeling her warm cunt muscles squeeze my dick meant that I had to resist as much as I could.

"You think Clay's big dong is inside Sarika right now?" Andrea whispered in my ears.

And that made me shoot my cum in the condom up her cunt while groaning loudly. It had been a few days since Sarika and I had sex, because of late nights at school.

Andrea giggled and added,

"Next time, you will last longer."

There was something very nice and giving about Andrea on top of her loose sexual morality. She seemed to genuinely care about people.

She snuggled up nxt to me and wrapped her naked legs around my body. I felt the big round latin buttocks with my fingers.

"Could we really watch?" I asked.

"Sure." Andrea said.

She jumped off the bed, and led me back downstairs. This time, she threw on a robe. My heart was racing as I walked through the hallway and down the stairs. The sex noises had gotten louder from everywhere. Almost every room and every piece of furniture was occupied by someone in a sexual embrace. It was a cacophony of women squealing and moaning, men grunting, and skin slapping. Like being in a brothel.

The most noticeable was a persistent high pitched squeal. As Andrea led me towards Clay's master bedroom, I sensed it grow louder. Stepping into the room, I saw it was emanating from my wife's throat.

The sight that awaited me was at once erotic and depraved. Sarika was completely naked and her body was folded up like a matchbook, her ankles next to her ears. The hulking dark figure of Clay was on top of her. His huge buttocks flexed as he drove his organ down into her. But gently. There was a gentleness to his deep thrusts. And as the high pitched noise from Sarika reached a crescendo and then abruptly stopped, I realized that this was an orgasm.

Maybe the first ever in her life? I didn't remember her ever making such noises. I had tried to get her to cum with my fingers and even my tongue, and she did say she had small orgasms then. But this was the gorgeous hunk of a man showing my wife the night of her life.

I stared at her face. Eyes tightly shut, lips parted open, palms grabbing her floppy boobs on her chest.

"Oh fuck, keep going!"

She cried out as Clay took his dick out. It was sizeable! I was surprised she had been able to take it. And I suddenly wondered if she could even notice mine again.

"Oh I'm just getting started, babe."

He pulled her on top of him. Her boobs pressed against his toned chest. He grabbed her waist with both hands and raised it. I watched his dark flagpole slowly disappear under my wife's creamy ass. It did not go all the way in, but most of the way.

"Oh holy fuuuuuuuuck!" Sarika started hollering as Clay then started pounding her upwards.

I could feel my dick stirring again. And as erotic as this was to watch, it was also a little intimidating. The man was clearly an artist in bed. He varied his pace and tempo beautifully. What had I done? Could I ever satisfy her like that? Maybe I could. I could learn from Andrea.

"Let's go back up."

"Now you're thinking." Andrea pecked me on the cheek.

Soon we were back in her room. She crawled over onto the bed, and shook her ass at me, throwing a condom in my direction. It looked gorgeously big and perfect, framed by that red garter belt. I felt like getting her completely naked, much like Sarika had been. I had never taken it off a woman before, so Andrea had to help me a little.

Once it was removed, I threw it to the side, stepped up behind Andrea and entered her. When I realized, holy fuck, I had not seen a condom on Clay's dick! So after the first thrust I paused. But then Andrea started humping back against me and it felt so good that any thoughts of my wife left my head.

For the next half an hour, I had what was until then, the best sex of my life. I was so in control! I started off with her doggy. Then had her ride me. Then missionary. Then she sucked me for a while on hands and knees. And then again finishing off with doggy. Andrea either came twice or faked cumming twice. Either way, it boosted my ego. Her small instructions like slow, fast, right there also helped me improve my technique. Sarika was not into feedback in bed. With me. With Clay, she seemed very talkative.

This second session as intense, enjoyable, and also a bit tiring. When I finally came inside the condom, I felt a wave of exhaustion sweep over me. It was a little after midnight. I stretched out in the bed, naked. Andrea cuddled with me again, now fully naked.

"Told you second time would be better."

We kissed and fondled each other for a couple of minutes, and soon I dozed off.

I woke up to a dark empty room. The bed was still damp from our sweat. But Andrea was nowhere to be seen. I assumed she had gone to have sex with other people. Wow, I could not believe what we had just done! My wife and I, with just a few minutes discussion, become swingers! Where was my wife, I wondered. Presumably wrapped around Clay's body in his master bedroom. I thought of going to check on her, and if possible, head home.

I stepped out of the room to a much darker house. I had no idea what time it was. I don't think anyone really cared about the meteor shower. Most lights were off. Things weren't as noisy. Except for the last room before the stairs. I could see rhythmic animal like muffled grunting from the room. It was like nothing I had heard before, so remembering the open door policy, I stepped in for a look.

Even though the room was dim, I could make out a naked butt framed by a red garter, only partially visible because an old fat white man with a bushy mustache was bent over it and pounding it hard. Like crazy hard. Like a jackhammer almost. This was making Andrea let out grunts. But muffled ones, because there was another man in front of her, a young black guy, with his dick in her mouth and his hands grabbing her face. All I could see was her thick black hair falling around his long fingers as he face fucked her. I marveled at Andrea's stamina and enthusiasm. I was still a bit tired from our sex, and here she was, merrily getting spit roasted by two dudes.

It was a fascinatingly erotic sight, one I had only watched in porn. I felt like going closer for a better look. But then I felt shy and walked away, trying to find my wife. Maybe she would like to see Andrea doing this. It was something fascinating, a threesome in real life!

I walked down the stairs and headed straight to the master bedroom. It reeked of sex, but was empty. I walked around the living room, where a lot of people were asleep in various states of undress. I did not know the dark house too well. I poked my head in a couple of other rooms, but Sarika was nowhere. At the end of a hallway, I saw a side door and heard some voices. So I opened the door and I stepped out into the breezy night.

What I saw shook me. The sight itself was tame. There were a couple of telescopes set up. Clay was working on one, with two white girls helping him. All of them were in robes. Clay, the two girls, and then sitting on a lounge chair behind them smoking, was who I had first assumed was my wife. But on approaching them, turned out to be Andrea.

And that is what shook me. Shook me to my core.

"Hey Ash, wanna see a cool galaxy?" Clay said in a friendly voice.

"You fucking asshole!" I shouted and ran back inside the house.

The reason for my shock was simple. I had seen the women at the party and in the class. Most were white women with a varying color of hair. A few black women. A couple of petite Chinese ones. There were only two women with the combination of long black hair and light creamy skin. One was Andrea, sitting outside and actually watching the meteors.

As I sprinted up the stairs and threw the door open, my suspicion was confirmed. The other was Sarika, for some reason with a red garter belt on, in a threesome with two men I was pretty sure were not from the spin class. Perfect strangers.

The action had shifted slightly. Now she was on her back, legs raised and spread by the young black guy fucking her gently. And the old white man, previously pounding her hard, was now pounding her mouth hard. But his time, he was straddling her chest, and was bent over her face fucking it hard. The sight was so trashy, that I fished my phone out and took a couple of pictures of my wife being used like this.

"Hey, what the fuck man?"

The black guy stopped because of the flashes from my phone.

"Yeah, this is against the rules. No photos." said the old white dude taking his dick out of my wife's mouth.

My wife moved her head to look at me past the old man's paunch.

"Ashish..." she said in a hoarse whisper.

"Delete them right now." The black guy jumped off the bed and snatched my phone.

"She's my wife, you assholes." I angrily said.

"Oh!" the black guy paused. "Well still. I'm sure the sheriff here isn't going to be happy with such pictures out there. We gotta be discreet, man."

Sheriff! That's why he looked vaguely familiar. The man I had watched mercilessly pounding my wife a few minutes ago and then riding her chest, was the usually affable and family values sheriff!

Finally, Sarika made eye contact with me. We stared at each other. The black man handed the phone back to me.

"You wanna take a turn? It's your pussy after all. Shit man, I don't even know this bitch's name. I don't like drama."

And he started putting his clothes on. I looked at the sheriff, who was still straddling her chest.

"Nah, first I want her to ride me like she rode the previous guy."

Previous guy? What the fuck was happening? I thought the arrangement was me with Andrea and her with Clay. But those two were out looking at meteors, while my until now chaste wife was getting rammed by a series of strangers.

"No, I want to go home." Sarika said pushing the burly man away.

He was bigger than her. He effortlessly grabbed her and pulled her closer. I was about to step in, thinking he was forcing her, but it was just a whispered conversation.

I slowly approached them, the man's big white hand on my wife's right naked ass. The whispers stopped as I reached the bed.

"Let's go home." she said, sliding off the bed, dressed in just the garter like Andrea before. I noticed the multiple hickeys all over her boobs and neck. Her make-up was smeared all over her face. And there were dried bits of cum in her hair.

The two men said nothing as Sarika came to me and said,

"Let me find some clothes and we can leave."

It felt surreal as I walked out of that room with my naked wife, away from two strangers who had fucked her. How do we even talk about something like this? How does one even start?

My shy nature weighed even more on my mind as I wondered how to discuss this. I needed more information of course.

"How many..." I trailed off.

"How many men have I been with?" she said in a sad voice as we walked down the stairs.

Her ass cheeks had palm prints on them.

"Yes." I said.

"Four." she said. "The last three were...I'm sorry."

"Sorry about what exactly?"

"I don't know. It feels like cheating."

"Because it is?"

She looked embarrased.

"Where is your dress?" I asked as she walked towards a different room, not the master bedroom.

She ignored my question and instead started talking about the situation.

"After I was...done with Clay, I came to find you. Maybe...you know...sleep with you. They were setting up for the meteor shower. I wanted to find you. Andrea came down and said you were asleep in her room. So I came up. I was feeling guilty as well as jealous. Guilty because I was with another. Jealous because you were with Andrea"

"Okay." I said as she reached under a bed in the room and pulled out a small backpack. I saw her pull some regular clothes out of there.

"My dress is in pieces. Clay literally tore it off. This is stuff I had worn before the party."

hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers