Taken For a Spin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't bother with any underwear. Just slipped on a t-shirt and jeans. before that, she removed the garter.

"Anyway, I came to the room. You were fast asleep. Knocked out. But you looked so cute. I felt horny. I saw this red garter there that is Andrea's signature look. I thought we could do...I don't know. Some roleplay. I put it on. Tried to wake you up. But you were really knocked out."

"So you went around getting humped by strangers like a bitch in heat? Do you even know the names of everyone you fucked?"

She winced as I said that and stayed silent for a few seconds.

"I didn't know he was the sheriff until..."

"Until he entered you?"

She winced again.

"It's not something I had planned. After I failed to wake you up, I was still horny and thought of going back to Clay again. I heard some commotion from that room so I walked in. It sounded like a woman screaming and I wanted to make sure she was alright. It was Celia, one of my classmates, riding this guy. And she was on the phone. I first thought there was...coercion going on."

"Unlike with you."

"Are you going to keep taunting me like you didn't fuck someone else and probably would have fucked more women if you had no passed out?" she shot back this time.

I had no answer. She was right. My hands weren't clean in any of this. I was definitely applying double standards.

"Sorry. Go on." I said.

"Anyway, her sister had been in an accident in the middle of fucking the guy. So there were two of us, naked, trying to console her as she got dressed. The guy's dick kept hitting me in the arm. She finally left. The guy sat on the bed, looked at me and said, you wanna help finish me off? And I said yes. Impulsively."

"Impulsively?"

"How else? I was drunk and high. Still am a little." she rubbed her head. "Anyway, I was horny. I climbed on top of him. Then the sheriff came in a while later. Put it in my mouth. The third guy came in...you saw the rest."

How nonchalantly she was describing her gangbang. She looked so innocent in those simple clothes now, a far cry from when he was splayed open and being straddled by the old man.

Ten minutes later, we were in an Uber when I asked Sarika.

"How was Clay?"

She threw me an angry look, pointing towards the driver. I gave her an "I don't care" look.

"He was...good. You saw." she shyly said. Even after getting fucked by strangers all night, she felt bashful in front of the cab driver.

"I heard this was not your first time with him. Is that true?"

"What? That's a lie! This was the first time we had sex." I could see the driver stir a little, as if trying to hear better. She noticed and threw me another angry look.

"Considering that you are adding that caveat, what did you do with him before?"

"I'm done talking about it, Ashish." she said with finality.

The rest of the ride passed in silence. When the driver dropped us off, I noticed him throw an extra look at Sarika's jeans clad ass and mutter under his breath,

"I'd hit that."

No tip for you, buddy.