Taken in a Taxi

Story Info
Lena's fare keeps testing the limits of her patience.
1k words
4.27
10.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving again. My temp job wasn't calling me, and I needed the money for rent. The pandemic kept all the work slow, but my rent hadn't stopped. A female driver could make a nice income picking up fares for single ladies.

The notification came for a pickup of Cyndi at the Century club at 1:30 AM, and I went. I covered my face with my mask, and pulled up to the curb of the club. I rolled down the window.

She stuck her maskless face in the window. "Hi, are you Lena?" I bristled, because I'd been trying to maintain my social distance discipline. I couldn't get sick.

"That's me!" I said. My brow furrowed as my need for cash conflicted with my desire for health. I hesitated, and said, "come on, get in!"

She was pretty, of course. Pretty girls get away with everything. She had a sharp, angular nose and blonde hair styled high & tight with a fade. She got into the front seat, and I sighed. What were the chances she was already infected with COVID? "West end, right?"

"Right!" She giggled.

"Can I ask a favor? Could you take off your mask? I'm just a little anxious, with everything that's going on with the virus, and I'd feel more comfortable if I could see your face. It's kind of creepy, right?" You ever meet someone, and you can't decide if you want to fuck or strangle them? That was this bitch.

I grumbled, but my landlord was ready to dump my shit on the curb if he didn't get paid. I lifted my mask over my head, tucked it around the gear shift, and pulled away from the curb.

Cyndi started chattering away, telling me the whole story of her night and how she had just gone to the club with friends and this fat guy from work kept trying to dance with her and kiss her, even though she knew he had a wife and a kid on the way. She kept trying to avoid him, and dance with her friends, but he found her again and again, and finally she called me.

She crossed her legs while she talked, and her pink dress rose to her upper thigh. I tried not to look. I wasn't going to hit on her, I was just going to drive. She wasn't worth getting in trouble for, especially because she had probably already given me COVID.

Her monologue slowed down as she caught me looking over. Shit, I thought. Her face reddened, but she was smiling. We pulled up to her apartment, and she turned to me. "Well, it was great meeting you, Lena."

Then she leaned across the seat, and I was forced to look right down her dress. I had no choice. Her slim left breast and erect nipple pulled me toward her. My breath left me. She reached across the console and stroked my neck and chin. "Do you have another fare right away?" She bit her lip in mock suspense.

"No, no, I don't," I stammered, as Cyndi reached back and locked the door. I hadn't fucked a girl since college, but I also hadn't been laid in months. She reached over and grabbed my tit.

"Lena, I'm the kind of girl who takes what she wants." She took me by the neck and kissed me on the mouth; my whole body melted.

OK universe, I said to myself. Fuck COVID. Fuck safety and restraint. I kissed her back, and pulled her toward me. "Put your seat back," she whispered, and she climbed on top of me as I reclined. Her skirt hiked up around her hips, and her tiny ass clad in pink panties made me very happy. I was glad I hadn't strangled her.

I started kissing her neck and chest, yanking down the thin straps of her dress. She moaned, and reached down between my legs. My skirt was riding up, and the way she squeezed my pussy sent a jolt of electricity up to my mouth and I gasped.

I worked my mouth around her tit, pulling that erect nipple into my mouth and biting gently. She had my panties yanked to the side and was finger fucking me. She started bucking her hips on her own hand in my crotch, and I planted my feet on the floor of the car and drove myself into her, harder, lifting her pixie frame nearly to the roof.

Cyndi put a hand on the window to steady herself, leaving an imprint in the fogging glass. It would be very obvious to any onlooker what was going on, when they considered the steamed glass and the slowly rocking car.

I came on her hand, squeezing her tightly to me. We kissed, and then it was my turn. I flipped her over so she was under me on the driver's seat. I stripped off her panties and tossed them far into the backseat; I hoped to keep them for sentimental reasons. I spread her legs and then I slowed down, kissing the insides of her thighs, stroking her clit, nuzzling my face along her skinny hips.

Cyndi shuddered. "Lena, come on, you can't keep teasing me. I'm going to explode." I laughed, and pulled back the sheath from her clit. I very lightly flicked it with my tongue, and inserted two fingers of my other hand deep in her. As she responded, screaming louder and louder, I kept up the pressure. She clamped her thighs around my head. I couldn't hear anything after that, but I kept sucking that clit for dear life.

She relaxed, and pulled me up to her. I held her and kissed her. "You are coming in with me, Lena. No excuses." We got dressed again; Cyndi couldn't find her panties, and I feigned ignorance. She pulled her dress down over her ass, and she opened the door. A huge cloud of sex and steam billowed out. She pulled my hand, and I followed her up to her apartment.