Trashy And Lovin It

Story Info
Short trashy tale of love... And sex.
1.6k words
4.7k
2
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers

Trashy And Lovin It

By : DickThePimp

TRASHY FUCK PARODY... POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE... DEFINITELY DIRTY... PEACE AND SWEET SWEET PUSSY GREASE... (DROPS MIC... LIGHTS A BLUNT AND SMIRKS... PIMP LIVIN FOR LIFE)

"Honey child... you've got the sweetest looking dick I've ever laid eyes on. Oh my God, it feels so good too. Mmmmmm. I think I'm gonna have to stuff that huge thing up my ol pussy, baby cakes. You don't mind, do ya?" We kiss.

"No, aunt Paula. I've been lookin forward to sampling that sweet Georgia cunt all day. Hop on up you horny ol slut." We share a nice laugh... and make out, swappin spit and titty and cock groping.

Aunt Paula Deen... not really my aunt, just a friend of the family... hops in my lap, looks around the first class section of the plane, spits on my fuckin awesome fourteen and a half inches of pure bred white dick meat and rubs it all in, then rubs my massive crown all over that slick and thumping labia of hers. I play with her saggy, but still real nice, squishy and squeezable Georgia hooters.

Away we go... We're slutty kissing like crazy. It keeps naughty aunt Paula from screamin her sweet, gray haired head off. She's screaming wildly into my mouth while she's creaming even wilder all over my very happy lap. She's suckin off my tongue. GOD DAMN! THAT OLD PUSSY CAN WORK A FUCKIN DICK! It's squeezing and massaging my giant rod, sucking it in and jerking it off with those super slick, pretty pink pussy walls. I sit back and enjoy, slapping them jiggly, D cup titties and squeezing em roughly, rubbing them rock hard pink nip tips as I maul sweet Paula's sweet, saggy southern belle melons.

The first class seat is a rockin, a squealing, and a sqawkin. Paula's bouncing fast on my twitching cock monster, cumming and cumming... kissing and pinchin my pierced nips. The other passengers cheer us on and applaud. Paula waves, blow kisses, and poses for pics as she bounces on my dick. I keep violently titty slapping and intensely titty groping as rough and hard as I want. Paula's old, slightly wrinkled jugs are all red. She digs it, big time, winking at me, and keeps riding me, continually cumming, bouncing harder and harder on my fat cock.

I finally let loose with my creamy cum fireworks, exploding deep and hard up that palpitating, bushy gray haired cunt. My damn dick feels so fucking good every time it belts out another huge glob of sticky sperm. God.... I love cumming! I smile me perverted ass off. Aunt Paula kisses all over my face, licking all over it too.

"Mmm mmmm mmmmmm! So darn yummy, baby doll. My gorgeous Jamie pie." Paula laughs, sweetly kissing me some more, her old, very humptastic pussy vibrating violently non stop around my fat, throbbing rod. I love it all, still riding out the sweet cum sensations racing throughout my extra large loins.

"Drink my piss, bitch." I turn up the naughty knob.

"Mmmhmmmm. Yes sir, sweetness. Feed auntie Paula all that delicious pee. Yumm-myyy." Paula kneels in the floor, smiling up at me and posing for pics, her big ol titties all red and battered in the best and funnest way possible, then opens wide and laps that very talented tongue around as I piss a giant load right into her sweet... but nasty... southern belle mouth. She even gets a few leftover drops of jizz mixed with the piss. Paula loves the naughty mixed cocktail I'm feeding her, cooing with pure, slutty delight. I film it all. So does the stewardess... and several other passengers. Auntie Paula's gonna be all over the internet. Dirty old slut.

Paula gleefully gulps down every warm yellow drop of my tangy dick liquor. She laps at it with her tongue, sucks my crown, her throat swallowing at full speed ahead, then letting it splatter her smiling, mature face, quickly licking it off her face, then sucking me in deep and drinking it directly down her slutty old gullet.

"Say cheese, nasty old slut." I tease her, blowing her a kiss, filming up close.

"CHEESEEEEEEE. Sweet, sweet cheese, baby doll. Mmmmmmmmmmm." Paula Deen merrily gorges herself on my constant, heavy load of salty duck liquor, sucking me off, bobbing that gray haired head relentlessly on my giant pissing cock, lovingly massaging my big ass, meaty nuts, winkin and smilin at me, that old mouth stretched out around the world's greatest cock. Paula moans and groans with piss guzzling glee... drinking the flight away as I keep pissin and everybody keeps filmin. One helluva fun flight!

...

I got a quick bj from Kim the stewardess when we landed. Bitch took me in the plane bathroom and went to work. 21 and ready to party. She drank my thick wad with a huge, horny smile on her beautiful, short blonde haired framed face. Really sexy chick. I gave her my card. Pimp card. Always on the lookout for fresh pussy to put out on the block. She loveddddd my jizz. I've got the best tasting cum ever, or so I'm told. Every chick tells me that. They go nutso for it. And I certainly love feedin it to em.

...

My wife/aunt/right hand woman Beth (Beth Chapman) picked me up at the airport. We pulled over at a Burger King and she rode me in the back of my van. Had them all natural 38Fs all up in my face, sucking, kissing, kicking, biting, motorboating, and all around orally molesting em silly while she bounces her booty on my giant dick. Beth loves it up the ass. All my bitches do. I love anal. Nothing better than burying my massive meat, balls deep up a hot slut's trembling, tight rear. Fuckin feels awesome!

We fucked for an hour in the back of the van. Doggy style, up the ass. Beth's massive, heavy hooters flopping wildly, my hands squeezing em silly as I piledrove my fourteen and a half inch dick up her super tight, thickilicious milf butt. That long, beautiful, wavy blonde hair flying around as Beth screamed in ecstasy the whole damn time, cummin and cummin, shaking and quaking. We did cowgirl and reverse cowgirl... both up the ass. Beth went crazy, bouncing, screaming, grinding, creaming... putting on a world class slut show in the back of my green and gold metal flake, retro, pimped out, rockin and shockin van.

She put her black cowboy hat on, big feather in the front, and rode me hard, arm flailing like she's riding a big ass bull in the driver's seat as we went through the damn drive thru. The look on that 18 year old nerd working the window as we pulled up fuckin our brains out was priceless. I let him come out and watch us finish.

Beth drank my thick, creamy nut, all nasty and sexy as fuck, drooling it all over her massive milky melons, lusciously lapping it up and repeating it over and over as the nerd stared hard in disbelief, jaw dropped, jerkin off. I fucking grinned my laid back pimp ass off, smokin some good weed as my bitch ate my thick jizz and sucked me clean, popping her slutty mouth off my fat ass dick over and over, loudly, making the young nerd grunt and drool like crazy.

I pissed all over Beth and her lactating titties. She held em up and squeezed the large and throbbing pink nipples, shooting her mama's milk at my giant pissing dick as the nerd kept gawking like a zombie or some shit. She opened wide and drank half my warm dick liquor, letting the rest splash her beautiful smiling face and huge, heaving hooters. She kept shaking em and squirting that delicious milk. I Leaned over when I finished pissin and sucked hard on her pissy melons, drinking that piss flavored milk, motorboating em, greedily gulping down three mouthfuls of her super sweet titty milk delight.

Beth titty fucked the nerd. He didn't last long. She wrapped those huge hooters around his seven inches and pumped fast. She kept blowing me kisses as I filmed it, licking her glossy, piss and cum coated lips, pumping those perfect natural cans wildly on that young, skinny weiner. He grunted all wild and shit and cum dumped on her perfectly awesome, massive, heavy jugs. Beth pumped it all out, watching me with a huge, horny ass smile as I filmed.

She got up and grabbed the nerd's head and jammed it into her cum covered melons, motorboating him herself, laughing, making him eat his own cum. He did. He was so turned on and happy with his luck he didn't pay any attention to it.

We tossed the happy punk outta the van and sped off. Eating our chicken fries and whoppers and smokin the good fuckin weed.

I fucked Beth at the Santa Monica Pier. Booty banged her doggy style on my bed in the van. Opened the doors and let everyone watch. We got a big crowd cheering us on, smokin, drinkin and fuckin around. I let anyone that paid $20 play with Beth's flopping 38Fs... and a bunch of dudes... and chicks... did... while I railed her up the ass, slapping and squeezing that phat ass booty. Beth kept cummin and cummin, splashing my pimp ass van... and me... with that honey sweet pussy nut avalanche. She definitely dug it all. She gladly drank my fat load while everyone cheered their fuckin approval. I fuckin love being watched. Beth does too.

Beth and I both pissed all over the cheering crowd. They fuckin loved that too, going crazy and shit, lappin it up and fuckin lovin it. Beer, weed and piss everywhere. I fuckin love LA! Gotta keep it trashy and all after all. Ha. Peace and big titty grease, bitches. (Walking off, smokin, throwin up the double deuces... pimp walk on fleek)

By : DickThePimp


DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
jbTheREALESTjbTheREALESTalmost 4 years ago
PAULA DEEN IS A HOE

SWAGG THAT BITCH PAUL DEEN and make her GO IN THE KITCHEN AND START WORKING TO COOK YOU SOME GOOD FUCKIN FOOD yeah make me hungry reading about that hoe, Dick THE PIMP BAD MOTHER FUCKER WITH COOKING HOES LIKE THAT BITCH SWAGGED OUT PIMPIN

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Trashy Series Info

Similar Stories

Me, My Dick, And Milfs Me and my dick love those milfs.in Mature
Debs 03 - Oral Slut's Train Journey Debs licks out her neighbour, then sucks a stranger.in Fetish
Sally, Master's Urinal Pt. 01 A woman-turned-toilet describes a normal day.in Fetish
Fun Times with Filthy Freaks 01 Filthy fun with some filthy freaks.in Incest/Taboo
A Slut in His Closet She's fat, hairy, pissy, but she never says no.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories