Taken In Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stranger crouched down before me and grabbed both my breasts. I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me, then he pressed his lips to mine. As my mouth was probed by the stranger, Doug worked his fat head in and out of my opening causing it to pop over and over.

"You are fucking tight baby!" Doug pushed the head back in a bit further causing me to scream out only to be muffled by the stranger's hungry mouth. The stranger's hand locked my mouth to his by holding the base of my neck. I moaned, panted and cried out as Doug worked his enormous tool into me.

"Just relax baby!" Doug placed his hand gently on the small of my back as he slowly worked himself in and out of my tight pussy. "It feels like your pussy is trying to suck all the cum out of me it's so tight."

When half his cock was in me, Doug began to fuck me faster. I screamed out for all to hear and when I got too wild, the stranger would kiss me again. I dared not move as Doug began to hammer his cock in to me. Each push was deeper than the last. My pussy ached with pleasure as he stretched me open.

His balls began to slap my pussy with each thrust and I knew then I had taken the entire monster. Doug pulled me up on my knees and twisted my head around to kiss him as his cock bottomed out in me.

"That big cock feel good baby?" Doug panted in my mouth.

I nodded as I panted between moans.

"You ready to take my big load in there?" Doug shoved his tongue down my throat.

His balls tensed and I could feel his cock pulsing deep inside me as he emptied himself inside me. The stranger was jerking himself wildly and his eyes were wild. Stepping towards me he stood on the lounge and shot a sticky load all over my breasts.

Leaning down, the stranger kissed my lips again, "Thank you my dear. You are stunning." He proceeded to step down off the lounge and wander away in the darkness.

I sat back curling myself into Doug as we regained our composure. His strong hands caressed my breasts; I could have stayed there forever except for the gallon of cum leaking from me.

"Where is the washroom?"

Doug pointed to the far side of the room, "across from the glory holes."

I stood quickly and made my way across the room naked. With each step I could feel his seed making its way down my thighs. The washrooms were further past the glory hole room, but I managed to make it there without much ado. The bright lights of the bathroom assaulted my eyes.

"Why would they do that?" At that moment I thought I was alone.

A woman responded from one of the stalls, "I keep asking the same question." She flushed and opened the door. She was in her 30's, with short brown hair and big bright green eyes.

I made my way to the stall to clean myself up.

"Is this your first time here?" The woman's voice was friendly.

"Yes."

"If you need to clean up between sessions, there is douche over here that does a great job."

I opened the door to see her pointing at a cabinet, "thank you so much."

After cleaning up I opened the door surprised to see the woman still there, "I assume you are a regular?"

She laughed, "Yeah, I spend my time in Terrance's Lair. Have you checked it out yet?"

"I don't think I'm cut out for that area." I shrugged.

"No?" The woman smiled, "I think you'd fit in really well there."

"I heard you can't say no and you can't leave when you want to." I stared at her for validation.

"A husband told you that. That is what we tell them to keep them away." The woman laughed. "You can come and go as you please darling."

As we stepped back in the hall she turned to me, "I can give you a tour if you want."

"I don't know; my date is waiting back..." The woman cut me off

"Hush." She grabbed my hand and walked me reluctantly through a door.

It took less than 2 seconds to find Marie. She was on her hands and knees three feet away from me with a big black dick in each hole. Looking around the room there I could see 4 white women and a dozen black men who were currently engaged. I could feel their eyes on me.

Immediately the darkest man I have ever seen made his way to us. Standing too close for comfort his big hands traced the side of my breast causing me to pull away.

"Oh baby, don't be like that." He reached out and grabbed my entire breast, "We are all friends here baby." Leaning over he kissed the woman from the washroom.

"I just came to see; I have someone waiting for me out there." I slowly turned for the door.

Big black arms embraced me from behind. I could feel his swollen cock press between my ass cheeks, "You really should stay baby. We could have a nice time." His hands made their way to my pussy and squeezed at it.

My heart pounded in my chest. His hands felt really good and my pussy began to betray my common sense, "I can't"

He slipped a finger in me, "I think you know what you want."

"Please." I turned to confront him

He kissed me and devoured my mouth with his lips while his fingers diddled my pussy.

"Someone is waiting for me." My words panted into his mouth.

"We'll be quick then okay?" His tongue danced over mine. "Real quick."

Grabbing a handful of hair he guided me to my knees, "Suck that big black dick nice and hard."

Opening my mouth I sucked his head as far back as I could. He moaned loudly and grabbed my hair firmly, "Good little white slut! She's sucking her first big black dick." He began fucking my mouth causing me to choke and gag. His cock hardened with every gag until it was rock solid.

"Gimme that pussy now babygirl." He spun me around and bent me over. His cock pushed into me causing me to moan.

"Damn baby girl!" He slapped my ass as he pushed his cock deeper, "This pussy was made for black dick."

Holding my hips he buried himself in me. It was evident he intended to be quick as he promised. He was on a mission as he worked his cock in and out of me. Slurping sounds came from my pussy as he plunged wildly in and out of me.

"Oh yeah baby. This nice tight pussy gonna get a big load of cum tonight." His voice faded and lost.

Turning my head I placed my hand on his chest, "I want you to shoot that big load of cum down my throat."

"Mmm yes baby, Daddy is gonna feed you a big load of cum." His thrusts began to slow. "Kiss me."

I strained to reach his lips as his cock slowly worked my pussy, "Let me suck you dry."

"Soon baby, soon." His mouth devoured mine. His cock stilled and I could feel it pulse deep inside me. His cock jerked inside me over and over until his seed slowly made its way out around his cock.

Pulling himself from me he held his cum covered cock for inspection, "Clean all the cum out of my cock babygirl." I dropped to my knees and stroked the remaining cum from his shaft. My mind raced and I knew I needed to get a douche as soon as possible.

Standing I grabbed the door handle, "Thanks!"

As the door closed I could hear another voice, "Next time you come play with me."

After douching again, I made my way back to Doug.

"Did you get lost?" He smiled, "I was getting worried about you."

12