Taken on a Hiking Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax, slut," he said, as he pulled back and spit on my brown eye, "let me in." Then, he gave an even more forceful shove and my tight little hole had no choice but to let him pass.

"Mmmphh!" I cried out through the makeshift gag. Having his cock forced into my un-lubed asshole hurt like hell. I raised up a bit, but because my arms were still secured behind my back I fell back down in the dirt.

"Yeeeah!" Big Man said, latching on to my hips and pushing deeper into me against my protests. "That hole is soo fuckin tight!

"Mmmphh! Mmmphh! MMMPHH!" He was stretching me and filling me up as I wiggled and squirmed against his forced entry, but it was useless. There was nothing I could do to get away from it. Finally, I kicked my legs back allowing my ass to drop to the ground. Big Man wasn't expecting that and his cock popped right out of me.

"Aghhh! You fucking whore!" He was furious.

As I lay face down in the dirt, Big Man straddled my bare ass. He aimed his engorged prick at my asshole, and I knew then that I had only made things worse for myself. Now that I was laying flat on the ground with his massive body on top of me, I couldn't go anywhere. This time, Big Man forced his cock up my ass with the full weight of his body, punching passed my anus and drilling deep into my guts.

"MMMMPPPHHHH!" I screamed into my gag lifting my head. Big Man immediately shoved my face back down into the dirt, and started ramming his cock in and out of me like a piston.

"Ungh ungh, yeah you tight assed bitch! Take my fucking cock!" Big Man fucked me mercilessly as I just laid there whimpering and taking it.

Mustache was standing off to the side watching us and stroking his cock as though we were performing a live sex show for him. "That's it man. Fuck her rotten dick into the dirt!"

As my ass began to get used to it's intruder and the pain lessened, I could feel my little penis leaking as Big Man's penis milked my prostate. That's when it occurred to me that since I had been edging myself all day it was very likely that I would have an orgasm while these guys abused me. The thought of cumming while these guys forced themselves on me made me feel like a whore.

Big Man began thrusting deeper and harder, forcing my body into the dirty creek bed. He was grunting loudly in my ear. "You ready for this load, you fucking gutter trash whore?"

"Yeah! Breed the bitch!" Mustached cheered him on.

"Ungh ungh... Arghhhhhh!"

Big Man's cock erupted shooting his hot semen deep inside my bowels. His slippery cum felt wonderful inside of me. It eased the friction between his penis and my inner walls and had an almost soothing affect on my aching hole. Plus, it meant that he was done and this whole experience was almost over, and having not had an orgasm yet, I was maintaining some amount of dignity. So far so good. One down. One to go.

As Big Man's explosive orgasm subsided and his cock softened he pulled himself out of me and stood up.

"Woo... That was an amazing ride!"

As I just laid there in the dirt like a lifeless slab of meat, Big Man looked down at me proud of his work. His cum was leaking out of my gaping ass pussy and I must've been quite the sight. A pretty blonde tranny laying face down in the dirt, my ponytail messed up, my shirt pulled up exposing my now dirty tits, and my panties and shorts around my thighs exposing my freshly worked over cunt. The truth is, had he fucked me for another minute I probably would've lost control and shot my own load into the dirt.

My break was short lived as Mustache stepped up to me and grabbed my arm with one hand and my disheveled ponytail with the other yanking me up to my feet.

"I'm not laying in the fucking dirt." He said, as he moved me over to a larger tree that had fallen over. It was the perfect height for him to bend me over and fucked me standing and as he threw me over the rough surface of the tree trunk I was thankful to be out of the dirt.

"I hope he didn't loosen you up too much, fuck hole," he said as he spat into his hand and lubed his shaft. "I like fucking tight sluts!"

Then, hand gripping his rod, he smashed into my gaping hole. Big Man prepared me well for Mustache, stretching my hole and lubing it up with his spunk. As he started to pound my ass with all his might, holding my bound wrists, I felt more pleasure than pain, and now that my dick was out of the dirt my penis became erect.

"Oh my god," I thought to myself feeling utterly embarrassed. What made my shame even greater was that I had been pushed so far to the edge that I actually wanted to cum. No, my body wanted to cum; my mind was saying 'you can't.'

Big Man approached from my right side and noticed my little cock standing up as his buddy stabbed at my ass.

"The little bitch is hard!" He laughed, as he yanked my head back and leaned in close to my ear. "You want me to help you with that?"

"What!?!" I said, but all they heard was, "Mmmm!"

Big Man spit in his palm and reached down between my thighs enveloping my little four inch hard-on with his massive hand and began to stroke me. I moaned helplessly, part of me wanting him to stop and part of me wanting to thank him.

"Mmm mmm mmmphh!"

"Hahaha, she loves it!" Big Man said as he jerked me hard with his calloused palm.

"Of course she does," Mustache answered, still pummeling my hole. "The little tranny's been strutting around the woods all day diddling herself with a butt plug crammed up her ass. We're making her day!"

With Mustache slamming my ass, his cock grinding against my prostate, and Big Man jerking me off, I couldn't hold back any longer. I clenched my fists while my body tensed up. I started kicking and stomping my feet as I let go and climaxed, spraying a huge load against the tree and leaking still more all over Big Man's palm. It was the biggest orgasm I had had in a long time; possibly ever! I felt a confusing mixture of pleasure and shame.

"Yes! She's cumming!" Big Man announced with pride.

"Fuck yeah! I felt it. She tightened that ass up so much! She's going to make me cum!"

Big Man finally quit pumping my dick and wiped his cum-covered hand on my tits, squeezing them hard as he did so. Meanwhile, Mustache fucked me harder and more aggressively as his cock swelled up, and like some ancient long dormant volcano, he erupted, filling me to the brim with his hot lava. Oh my god! I couldn't lie to myself any longer, it felt so good! As he spasmed in my ass and his thrusting slowed down, I began to rock my hips back into him. Moaning through my gag.

"Oh damn! I think she's in love with you!"

"Haha, I think you're right," Mustache said as he smacked my ass. I couldn't believe how my body was responding to the whole experience, betraying me like this. "Take that ass plug out of her mouth."

Big Man removed the plug from my mouth and placed it into Mustache's hand. "You love my dick up your ass, don't you?"

"Mmm, yes! Oh I love it so much!"

"You like having your fuck hole full of our cum too, don't you?"

"Yes, sir. Your cum feels so good inside me!"

Then Mustache pulled his cock out of me causing me to whimper and whine just a bit. After that, he quickly popped the butt plug back in my asshole. "There. Now you can finish your hike with an ass full of cum. That's just what you wanted isn't it?"

"Yes! Thank you so much, sir!"

Big Man, now fully clothed was still just laughing when he reached over and removed the hand cuffs. My wrists and arms were so sore, but I didn't think about it too much because as Mustache was getting dressed, Big Man decided to give me a very hard spanking. By the time he was done my butt cheeks were a nice rosey red and tender to the touch. I took it like a good girl, bent over the tree with my eyes closed. When he suddenly stopped, I looked over my shoulder and saw both men heading back up to the trail.

"We'll see you again at the parking lot, whore." Big Man called out.

"You better still have that butt plug in when you get there, or there will be consequences." Mustache looked at me through those menacing eyes again. "You didn't think we were through with you, did you? Don't make us wait too long."

And they disappeared over a hill.

"Oh shit," I thought as I collected myself. I brushed the dirt off of my body the best I could. I pulled up my panties and shorts, and pulled my top back down over my tits. I surveyed myself. My knees were red and dirty, my wrists were red from the handcuffs, my ponytail was a wreck, and my top was still wet from my own throat juice.

As I collected my day bag and began to head back to the trail, the feeling of the two stranger's semen inside my plugged ass was warming my blood. I could still feel them penetrating me, and I could feel my penis becoming slightly erect as I relived the experience in my head. I reached into the pocket of my shorts to find the remote for my plug. I flipped the switch on and started heading to the parking lot. This time, when I see the men again, I'll leave it on!

12